KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yayz I won <3

Congratz to all the other winners b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    grats to the winner ;)

oh and Susy, just saw the list, I'm on Heavens Tear^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grats to all the winners! :)
    And to us who didnt win, better luck next time. <3
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Congratz to all the winners :D

And a big hug for susy for making a really enjoyable topic and hosting the contest b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yay, :3 I'm too lazy to change to Xinaeco's thing. I hope you realise that her name is a lowercase x not an uppercase one. Congrats to everyone <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Congrats to the lucky winners! =D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I just sent out all the prizes.

I directly copied the name from the Core Connect page, so hopefully it got sent correctly. (Thanks xinaeco for pointing that out. If anyone else has a name that appears differently, please let me know)

I have a lot of random names across the servers, but I signed each note as -Susylu so you'll know it was me, lolz.

Congrats to all the winners, and better luck next time for everyone who didn't win sorry X_X

lordhonzo - got'cha :)
    Hazumi - thanks ^-^
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll be posting on my cleric now that the drawing is over, if that's okay with you Susy? I don't want you to get me mixed up with the veno on my server, Aijou, tho. b:chuckle
    I really like this idea and i'll tell you, even if there was no raffle, i'd still look at the blogs and post my comments about them. Really awesome of you to do this though. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wow I got a drawing. I will be in game to pick it up on monday hopefuly. thanks susy.

a lil too much on my plate this weekend can get in the game x.x'
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yep, it's all good - I wont get confused! And thanks :)
    I always enjoyed organizing contests and little things like this. I think it makes it a little more interesting for others, and a bit more fun for me.

And you're welcome! It was mailed to ya.

So, do you know what WQ is?

Today was a screenshot taking kind of day, so here you go. I haven't done WQ in so long, I thought I'd do one. Apparently I was already on book 5.

I saw a total of 3 others doing WQ.

Do you guys still do WQ? What is/was your favorite book?

(Can you guess which books I got from these screenies? lol)

122-2.jpg

122-3.jpg

122-4.jpg

122-5.jpg

122-6.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    122-19.jpg

122-22.jpg

Done and out b:bye

If anyone posts their WQ adventure pics (since it's long) I'll count it as 4 entries
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I like how you ninja'd in some of the pictures, looks like you hung off walls, etc. b:laugh
    I personally never do WC. I used too back in 2009, but eh... If i'm flying somewhere I like to afk and it's hard to afk, come back, reautopath somehwere, repeat. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I havent done WQ in like a year and a half @_@ I think my fave one tho was the one up by Village of the Naught on that boat. My friend used to camp it and kill me half the time tho.. I got her back so its all good now.

b:avoid b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I like how you ninja'd in some of the pictures, looks like you hung off walls, etc. b:laugh
    I personally never do WC. I used too back in 2009, but eh... If i'm flying somewhere I like to afk and it's hard to afk, come back, reautopath somehwere, repeat. ._.

Same here xD I use to use teleport stones that Teny gave me for about a month - seriously expensive b:sweat

You like my ninja moves? b:laugh

Honestly, it's difficult to get interesting shots as a bm. No sparkly skills unless i go into combat which is not an option 95% of the time, and outdated motions b:surrender

BTW - ecatomb just added new fashions today go look b:laugh
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BTW - ecatomb just added new fashions today go look b:laugh

Oooh so excited for the new christmas fash D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I used to do WQ right when I hit the appropriate level for it but then I stopped doing it because it got boring and I just couldn't afk and come back all those times xD It used to be fun when I did it with a friend of mine everytime. Now I just never do it and especially that I hit 100, I'm pretty laid back. But it's a fun quest for going around and taking pretty screenies. :3

Edit: I also like the new fash on ecatomb. Omggg. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I stopped doing WQ when i hit 100 mostly due to the fact my ex - boyfrjend at the time had quit and before he used to do WQ with me everyday, also the exp just wasnt that great anymore b:surrender

The new fash is okay... I wish they would release some of the other fash we dont have yet like the scarlet knot one...i think one person has it but since the celestial tiger event is in the early hours of the morning i cant do it D: but set 115 is a huge rip of rorona's costume from the atelier rorona game and the first new set listed there reuses the celestial fash stockings x: theres so many ideas out there for fash.. It just annoys me when pw keeps reusing parts of other fash like the tb hair in the nurse set hat, anyway rant over sorry for wall of text u.u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I stopped doing WQ when I stopped meeting other people doing world quest. It used to be fun to talk to people while you were bored. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I stopped doing WQ on my early 80's, it just got too boring for me. >__<
    Some of the fashions looked cute, some just.. bit too weird for my taste. (Reindeer stuffs on hair, wtf? X3)

I also like ur screenies Susylu, makes me want to take screenies but I need to wait till my new lappy comes since this computer got.. totally ***** graphic card and just.. is bad lol. :D
    Cant wait to see ur next creation~ <3
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have completed wq total amount of 1 time i think. other times i've started but quit cos it takes so dang long. I dont really have a fav book. But i do still like doing pq. i remember when it was so fun like 20+ people doing public quests at once now you rarely get 5 or more.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I stopped doing WQ when I got married ingame XD since I sold my +3 flyer to afford a bride pack.
    I picked it up again lately though since my cleric got some pretty wings... So I make him fly me around XD
    my fav book is.. ermh... 16, La Luna near town of arrivals :]
    I hate book 27 because I can't afk while flying from there or I'll fly into those nasty mobs D:

WQ is perfect while doing homework XD

EDIT: Let's see...
    pic 1: nr 5! camelia gardner npc(or however you spell it D:)
    pic 2: nr 9 I think o.o ? it's in north archo, near the trainers
    pic 3: that's angelers village, nr 10 =.o the old soldier I think his name was.
    pic 4: nr 13 I think? somwhere around swiftwind
    pic 5: nr 14? x_x not sure
    pic 6 + 7: nr 16 I think :o my fav.. never really noticed that tree though o.o
    pic 8: think that's 12 :o you went back D:
    pic 9: that's that merchant in sanc.. nr 26 thought it was
    pic 10 + 11: tusk town =.o think that's nr 20 or so
    pic 12-15: 23 and 24 I think :O one being the apoth dude, the other one dunno the name off XD
    pic 16: sanc again :o nr. 16 I think XD
    pic 17: that old woman in village of the lost, nr 25 :]
    pic 18: nr 26 again XD
    pic 19 + 20: isn't that nr 28 o.o
    pic 21: no idea O_O
    pic 22: nr 30!

/yes I'm bored :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I still do WQ, and to avoid being bored, just switch to ur 2nd Char while the 1st one is doing WQ ;)
    Or doing it while watching movie or play some offline game or..

My fav book.. dont hv one in particular rly..but maybe #30 since it means the WQ is finished b:shutup

ur Pic:
    1./ #5
    2./ #8
    3./ #5
    4./ #12
    5./ #12

6./ #15
    7./ #15
    8./ #13
    9./ #18
    10./ #19

11./ #19
    12./ #22
    13./ #21
    14./ #21
    15./ #21

16./ #26
    17./ #23
    18./ #26
    19./ #25
    20./ #25

21./ where is that? b:cry #27?
    22./ #29

Here's my old screenie when doing WQ :p

LHv052.jpg
    guess where ! >:)

*edit: its just 1 Pic so no need to give 4 points :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @SerenityMare you never really post screenies =/ you shoulds

@Exiirah Aw :( Yeah I think Eoria got the set luckie duck. They do reuse a lot but I still think new copycat fash is better than no new fash xD

@VenusArmani That would probably been a long time ago. Most of the people I saw doing it were usually afk tho lolz.

@Snowycookie
    I actually think the reindeer ears are cute haha. I hope you get your laptop soon, I'd like to see yours.

@baby_pho PQ was fun. I actually was the first one to try it out the night the expansion came out and yeah... it's not fun alone lol.

@Hazumi_chan aww that's sweet :) And yeah, pic 21 is the bridge on the book you hate the most lol

@lordhonzo
    I actually have no clue where that is. Where ??? It's a cute screenshot xD
    Okie dokie!

0-123.jpg

These are actually a bit from yesterday and today, went mount scouting to see who's hot on their rides.

Heaven's Tear, Lost City and Dreamweaver. I didn't find a lot of people in the latter two ...

Here's some of the highlights that I saw.

123-1.jpg

Actually, I saw Aqualline on her mount afk at her usual spot which began it all. I wasn't sure about the hair choice (>_<), but the pure red leather set on that fox was sexy. Stoli looked pretty neat near her too so there you go.

123-2.jpg

Do I think that's hot? Honestly, no, but! it was funky. I'll leave it at that.

123-3.jpg

I prefer the pink goldishy that my veno has but the white one looked nice with Rigveda.
    Again, maybe a different hairstyle might have worked better but with the blue porcelain dress it looked very ocean queen like.

123-4.jpg

There was a couple with matching white outfits on their golden lion mounts. Even their mount animation was in sync. Then another lion across the street looking them... Jealousy? idk.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    123-5.jpg

Cosmos is one of the mounts I haven't had yet, and Sien. She always had nice colored matching outfit on actually, wasn't surprised. Very beautiful. The Light Queen.

123-6.jpg

The Dark queen. Midnight had to be one of my favorite mounts ever owned and Malefica (although in a rather overused outfit combo) looked like they belonged with it.

123-7.jpg

Again, eh, not sure how comfortable riding a mount with the bare minimum will feel after 10 minutes or so, but the colors went together nicely.

123-8.jpg

One of the mounts I regret getting. None-the-less I thought GanonGT looked pretty regal in that suit on it. A chinese prince. (Isn't today the Lunar New Year, Year of the Dragon btw?)

There you have it. What mount do you ride? Post away!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's some other random things I saw that was kinda cool:

0-1232.jpg

Three twin venos at South AH in Lost City. I guess it's not a twin if there's three but all those butterflies around them and gah!

0-1231.jpg

Some lvl 8x cleric fighting these lvl 1 mobs with high HP. Not sure what they are for.. anyone?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That blog entry reminds me of a shot I did once >:]

equilibrium_by_flatterviech-d4fd2fa.jpg

Was a lucky grab in faction base, I love the complimentary mounts, genies and even fashion.

Besides that.. ah I shall not spoil that yet :p Since I'm too lazy to take a screen atm. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2012
    Options
    it looks like the new dmg tester mobs in 1k. where you hit the mob and it will record the highest dmg you deal and record it if you hit high ect.. so someone can come in and look if they wanna beat ur dmg or w/e