|| My Blog-a-Log Collection ||

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    SerenityMare: I really think the seaspray set is underrated. Also, the pants by themselves only look nice on venos since they don't get the weird flapping part when only the pants are on... and I think I remember seeing your veno in that dress, I think?

Snowycookie: I hope you feel better soon. I've been noticing a lot of people getting sick lately >_>;

Ajiuo: lol it does look like a prom dress... all my proms were kinda lame :< the after parties are always better lolz.

Xainou: I lost all my screenshots from before I took my year break too - sister got a virus on my laptop and everything had to get wiped. -_-; I really like that outfit as well, cute

Hazumi_chan: I would have loved to see the pink summer chipao. It's one of my favorite of the older fashion sets.

KuiXing: LOL nice! I was forced to use the event gold for charms QQ;

Baby_pho:
    That was a nice deal you got for the dress and shoes. The aquamrine color looks nice on her. :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Tbh Susy, looking at what is left over of those screenshots, I doubt they would have had any use anyway. XD Maybe some memories but hey, if I don't remember those, they weren't worth keeping :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ajiuo: lol it does look like a prom dress... all my proms were kinda lame :< the after parties are always better lolz.

Yeah, I didn't honestly like my prom. I had to get up way to early and I had to leave wayy too late (didn't get back til 6 AM and I am not a night person) I esp hated the dancing because I can't dance to save my life. xD
    But since you mentioned it, I dug up one of my prom pictures, if you'd like to see how AMAZINGLY pretty my dress was * O * (I love ballgown-types) in the RL picture thread in fanatics. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Tbh Susy, looking at what is left over of those screenshots, I doubt they would have had any use anyway. XD Maybe some memories but hey, if I don't remember those, they weren't worth keeping :p

I guess that is true - I hardly remember what I took LOL and the first shots were like yours, didn't know how to turn UI off, etc... Even so, I would like to still have had the option of looking through them but nop. poof. =/

Yeah, I didn't honestly like my prom. I had to get up way to early and I had to leave wayy too late (didn't get back til 6 AM and I am not a night person) I esp hated the dancing because I can't dance to save my life. xD
    But since you mentioned it, I dug up one of my prom pictures, if you'd like to see how AMAZINGLY pretty my dress was * O * (I love ballgown-types) in the RL picture thread in fanatics. :3

The dress is so prettty. The color was so cute on you xD I love ballgowns too, although the only ballgown I had was for freshmen year (went to prom for all four years cause of student council @_@;)
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want to respond to this! Minecraft and work have taken my soul. But im okay with that, since I get to play with the best world building partner ever. <3 b:cute

Take me out of any drawings btw susy. Def not coming back to PWI for awhile... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Hazumi_chan: I would have loved to see the pink summer chipao. It's one of my favorite of the older fashion sets.

I'm afraid any sort of screenies I have from it got lost in the depths of old computers ._."
    My veno still had her old look back then... blue hair >:] sometimes I still miss it xD

EDIT:
    I did find this on the forums of my first faction o_o
    flying10.jpg
    really tiny pic xD but well, that's my first piece of fashion ever :3 such a pretty color <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    SerenityMare: I really think the seaspray set is underrated. Also, the pants by themselves only look nice on venos since they don't get the weird flapping part when only the pants are on... and I think I remember seeing your veno in that dress, I think?

Rofl, did I just say in my last post "seamstress"? Wow, I must've been tired. I loved the seaspray set and the pants look awesome on venos. The top looks great with any plain skirt too. b:cute I did post a crappy SS before when my veno was in its 50's with the Damsel Dress. ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Narriru: aw ok =/ is minecraft really that fun? I'm waiting for Tera to come out lol. I also am doing the raffle this month a little differently, going to have the random generator pick a number from this month's beginning post to the end, and whoever's post number it is will win.

Hazumi: Ah... its was a nice pure blue color. It even matches your weapon xD nice.

SerenityMare: yes, yes you did lol.

New expansion seems to have some kewl places to visit.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Narriru: aw ok =/ is minecraft really that fun? I'm waiting for Tera to come out lol. I also am doing the raffle this month a little differently, going to have the random generator pick a number from this month's beginning post to the end, and whoever's post number it is will win.

Hazumi: Ah... its was a nice pure blue color. It even matches your weapon xD nice.

SerenityMare: yes, yes you did lol.

New expansion seems to have some kewl places to visit.

How are you factoring in the 4 entries for a wq thing? Just curious, though i guess it don't really matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How are you factoring in the 4 entries for a wq thing? Just curious, though i guess it don't really matter.

Oh right my bad, thank you so much for pointing that out!

I'll go ahead and do it the way I did before. You're a lifesaver Venus b:victory

edit: Here's an update up to now, of responses. Haven't done the people in the screenshots, and not sure how to, since I primarily took them only on HT.

Ajiuo: |||||||
    KuiXing: ||||||
    SerenityMare: |||||
    Exiirah: |||
    VenusArmani: ||||||||
    Snowycookie: |||
    baby_pho: |||||||
    Hazumi_chan: ||||||||||
    lordhanzo: |||||||
    Graviora: |||
    Esnemyl: ||
    Xainou: |||||||||
    Yanami: |
    Narriru: ||
    KissBetter: ||
    Synsae: ||
    Vixter: ||
    Silvychar: |
    dimthought: ||

Again, here's the raffle information
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I love raffles..
    Tbh, they remind me of when I used to play Harvest Moon 64 and I would stock up on flower seeds and cakes just to get my raffle ticket punched, because at the end of the year, you could get a bunch of cute stuff for your house. /nerd

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh right my bad, thank you so much for pointing that out!

I'll go ahead and do it the way I did before. You're a lifesaver Venus b:victory

edit: Here's an update up to now, of responses. Haven't done the people in the screenshots, and not sure how to, since I primarily took them only on HT.

Ajiuo: |||||||
    KuiXing: ||||||
    SerenityMare: |||||
    Exiirah: |||
    VenusArmani: ||||||||
    Snowycookie: |||
    baby_pho: |||||||
    Hazumi_chan: ||||||||||
    lordhanzo: |||||||
    Graviora: |||
    Esnemyl: ||
    Xainou: |||||||||
    Yanami: |
    Narriru: ||
    KissBetter: ||
    Synsae: ||
    Vixter: ||
    Silvychar: |
    dimthought: ||

Again, here's the raffle information

No problemo, although I'm not really a lifesaver. Since I participated in that too. XD b:chuckleb:chuckle More like curious person.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Snowycookie: I hope you feel better soon. I've been noticing a lot of people getting sick lately >_>;

And the worst part is, that it is a damn flu.. Then add some sleepless nights and tearing, red eyes. Being zombie ftw lol! Going back to my bed before I cough my lungs out.
    Oh and btw, when the new area comes, u must go take screenies from there Susy! <3
    Byes now for a while.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I love raffles..
    Tbh, they remind me of when I used to play Harvest Moon 64 and I would stock up on flower seeds and cakes just to get my raffle ticket punched, because at the end of the year, you could get a bunch of cute stuff for your house. /nerd

b:chuckle

Now I want to play Harvest Moon... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Now I want to play Harvest Moon... b:sad

Grav, we must be soulmates :o
    Parrot lovers AND HM lovers unite! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Grav, we must be soulmates :o
    Parrot lovers AND HM lovers unite! b:cute

We should be b:dirty

I originally started on Harshlands too LOL Though I'm glad I switched to DW or I would have never met Imprisoned <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ajiuo: I always enjoyed raffles, although I never win anything >_>; I have one friend who always seems to win something every single raffle drawing in an event. TV, mp3 player, cell phone... she's won it all. :(

VenusArmani: Well, you weren't the only one who's done it so, you actually saved quite a few people there for reminding me xD

Snowycookie: Take care of yourself! That really sounds horrible :( and yes, I will, and so should you. But for now, concentrate on getting better.

I have an enemy. It's greater and fiercer than any instance, any boss, any BH or drama I've ever come across in Perfect World. The most difficult quest of playing PWI.

231.jpg

It starts to appear at the peak of my play, when all is going well. It creeps up slowly, like a shadow, before quickly swallowing my form in its violent fingers like an invisible cage.

234.jpg

Of course, I fight back, swinging my wits and guarding my will to continue. Teleporting hither and there, running up and down and sideways, exhausting every resource at the click of my mouse.

233.jpg

Alas, the harder I push, the stronger I concentrate my focus to defeat it, it becomes stronger and stronger until I am left to grovel in its awful grip, crushed and unable to move.

Blinking and breathing, blinking and breathing, yet suffocating in the darkness.

Lost in its awesome fearful power.

232.jpg

I'm sure all of you have contested this battle of boredom.
    I'm one to lose interest in anything pretty quickly.

The new expansion has pique a bit of my interest, but I'm not sure how long that'll last.

What's something you once thought was interesting about PWI that is just plain boring now?
    (please don't just say - everything - lol)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TT! I remember it was so cool when I was 6x and now Im like 3-maning it with Vix and Darrin ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TT! I remember it was so cool when I was 6x and now Im like 3-maning it with Vix and Darrin ._.

lol well i still enjoy TT xD

whats boring to me is dailies... all sorts of dailies, BH, MQ, stone, OHT, i never do them. zzzz lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    leveling.

The hard work of you and your friends when all of you reached a certain level, its really something...

And while I'm talking about leveling.. I'm really confused about the attitude of some people like this:
    - *reaches lvl 7* hey everyone i just leveled to 7, ding, yay, congratulate me plis :D:D:D (oh this is my alt btw)

...yeah you already know the gameplay like the back of your backyard, thus making it to lvl 7 takes... how much time and effort you need? and you want everyone to congratulate you for that?..
    and 10 minutes later "yay ding lvl 8"

/rant
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BH, can't stand it anymore. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Snowycookie: Take care of yourself! That really sounds horrible :( and yes, I will, and so should you. But for now, concentrate on getting better.

Trust me, it is horrible. :D On morning I thought it were over but like 5mins later I noticed that its still here lol. Its been 1 month now that the laptop were paid so.. max 2 weeks and it should be here. <3

EDIT: I got some yummy kiwis, just noticed that mom bought some yesterdaaaay~ Love you mom! <3

The most boring thing in PWI..?
    That I cant enjoy the landscape and take screenies! I can take later ss of how I see the game and my own character. Its pure mess!
    Also BHs (and other dailies) are boring if the squad is slow.. With pew pew squad, BH takes max like 15mins. (up to BH ofc)
    And caster vana is boring too, its SO slow! Takes forever to kill one boss and its hard to find squads when its not 2x..
    Will continue my list if there comes anything else to add. :3
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BH is sooooo boring. Thankfully, I rarely do it and when I do, I make sure its with people that makes me laugh.

TT is boring too now :/ I have no choice but to solo it since my hubby doesn't play actively and only signs on to TW. It makes me really sad, actually >.< And everytime I want to do something, my friends are always busy ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hm.. I miss the fact that grinding isn't as profitable anymore as it used to be. As well as meeting ppl out in the fields and squadding up to do your quests.

Some things I still love though are getting a good squad together, and clear an instance like bh69 without wines. With a good squad that knows what they're doing it doesn't have to take all that long :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @Susy My mum once won 500$ in free gas from a raffle. We decided to use it on the trip to see my brother graduate from the navy and you had to pick a gas station to receive it from. We looked around for gas stations that would be near the city we were going to, and decided upon one that i can't really remember tbh. So we're driving up there and there was not a single gas station that we needed for miles and miles. We had to drive out of our way to get to one, and even then there wasn't really any in the city. b:sweat

And as for the blog post... hm.
    I miss the social aspect of the game. Does that make sense?
    You used to be able to meet so many new people and have so many friends when you're out questing, but now, there's hardly anyone. Most of my friends I made over the years I've played are gone now so I'm basically left with guildies and people I know from the forums. Now my alts have maybe 6 friends on their fl because just about no one is out there. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I would agree with the girls, socializing has dropped in DW. InStyle hasnt been as chatty... Server aswell. It just saddens me that the player base isnt interacting with eachother as much.... 3;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    solo grinding for mats leather, oils, threads ect...

honestly i did it so much on my cler/veno way back. and i farmed all the mats for their manufacture up to lvl 7. it just seems like a repeat. I want manu facture for my sin lol cos its on a diff acc and i want g15 tt nirvy on her so repeat is just b:thanks. but i've been lvling her slowly. x.x' it is much easier to farm low mats with a veno/cler x.x'. plus back then i had a hubby same lvl as me and we did everything together lol. talk while we quest/farm mats ect. and it was faster cos he'd give me his mats >.>' cos he wanted my name on his armors lolz. b:surrender and i use to merchant mats as well back then i'd get about 800k a day with left over mats/dq selling in cats it was alot in the 40s-80s. now it just seems so lil lol cos if i did bh on all my 100s i'd most likely get excitement every couple days and mirrages/socks almost all the time. and cube give pages/cog that's 2.5m on each char( not counting if i go tt farm really fast 2-3 way splits, tt got boring after spaming it so much in 2x so we tend to take breaks after 2x from it). never really liked nirvy tho it is fast money i gota admit. 3 way splits 5m ish an hour w/o 2x too but there's never enough keys.

my new fun thing is trial i guess. it really gets u talking with ur faction. it gets hectic people yelling n screaming on vent and in fc lol. "DONT START THE QUEST" then someone starts it XP "WHO STARTED THE QUEST?" our leader always screams lol b:chuckle but its fun.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    KuiXing: TT... yeah I agree. Snooze fest. I don't remember my first TT... I didn't even know what it was until like... 8x or 7x ... xD

Vixter: Dailies are still fun! If you do them once every 2 weeks xD I always wanted those marriage quest rings, never got them =/

lordhanzo: I remember that! The whole guild use to congratulate each other even at lower levels... people use to get offended and leave if we didn't... lol

VenusArmani: I really think they should add more variety to BH.

Snowycookie: Yay for new laptop! I hate that feeling when I think I'm ok, then my nose starts running all of sudden again and yeah... you feeling any better? I've also never done caster nirvana... dunno what it's like.

Graviora: How are TWs? I haven't participated in so long idk. Didn't help that they were so late at night...

Hazumi_chan: I've never enjoyed grinding... aoe grinding was fun once in a while but only if I did it together with Teny or someone.

Ajiuo: Wow... nice win. But sad story X_X Gas prices been going up again btw =/ Also yeah. People I know still play, but it's not the same anymore.

Lynzeya: That's strange... I actually notice quite a few people speaking to each other in open chat.. but I guess it's usually just a small group of people that have known each other forever doing that.

Baby_pho: I use to have this perfect route for mats. I also thought it was super fun the first time, then it got kinda addicting. Never really made much off of them tho. I've also haven't tried Trials... it sounds fun :( been guildless for... a verrrry long time lol.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Today's not really a blog, but more like something fun that you guys can try.

I was asked to design a business card today (I know you probably think I can't do anything professional but I can if I get down to it! :(!) and got me into thinking about ID cards. Not sure how the brain made the connection, but it did.

Then I saw This Thread and wanted to do something similar.

Never been a huge fan of role play, but I do enjoy making up stories.

Here's just two small persona that I threw together for two of my characters.
    What kind of profile would you place for your characters?

susyluid-1.jpg

susyyyid-1.jpg

(You don't have to make one yourself, although a picture reference for your character would help to imagine the profile for them :)!)
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think those ID cards are exceptionally cute! I love that you have their hobbies, favorites and dislikes on their. XD It seems to give them more of a personality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    OOOOOOOH I'm going to make on when I'm home :D
    that's pretty awesome :3

EDIT: Done 4 of them :x
    The first 2 are from Hazu and waterfal, as they are as my ingame characters.
    The last 2 are from Ethan(my cleric) and Hazu as my OC's from the story I'm writing ^^"
    Made a mistake at the first one though, typing out the full name instead of ingame name XD
    scaled.php?server=812&filename=hazuid.png&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=851&filename=waterfalid.png&res=medium

and the OC's one :x
    scaled.php?server=252&filename=sida.png&res=medium(yes, that crazy girl would have blood smeared over her ID-card ._.")
    scaled.php?server=513&filename=ethanid.png&res=medium

They aint as pretty as yours, Susy. But I still had quite some fun making these ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]