|| My Blog-a-Log Collection ||

Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited April 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
Hello!

I use to have one of these a year ago, kinda of like an archive, but I wanted to to start over with something a little different.

Overtime I began to realize that pwi becomes very limited if I only take screenshots of my own characters, while there are many people who don't visit the forums that have something to share as well.

So here is a Blog-a-Log of things (fashion, characters, events, etc) that I see around on all the servers, and of course a bit of me here and there.

Thanks for visiting!

• I do realize any number of these screenshots can be posted on a sticky thread. I'd rather not.
  • I do not ask people I take screenshots of permission to post their image. I don't believe it'll cause problems, which if by chance it does, I will start asking.
  • Comments and suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.

Archive:
01-03-2012: Tour of South Arch, Heaven's Tear >> Page 1 | Page 2
01-04-2012: Underwear Inspection, Heaven's Tear >> Page 1 | Page 2
01-05-2012: West Gate Archosaur Across Servers >> Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
01-06-2012: Money and Kindness Across Servers >> Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4
01-07-2012: Color Challenge Across Servers >> 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
01-09-2012: The End? >> Page 1
01-12-2012: Grateful Buffs - Heaven's Tear >> Page 1
01-16-2012: Dreamweaver Port >> Page 1
01-21-2012: January Raffle Winners >> Page 1
01-22-2012: Trip Around the World >> 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
01-23-2012: Hot on Your Mount? HT/LC/DW >> Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
01-25-2012: Say Meow - HT's Cat Shops >> Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
01-30-2012: Fashion History >> Page 1
02-03-2012: Hardest Quest of PWI >> Page 1
02-06-2012: ID Yourself >> Page 1
02-12-2012: xNatural - Belonging >> Page 1
02-15-2012: Morai >> Page 1 | Page 2
02-17-2012: Memorable Quests >> Page 1
02-20-2012: February Raffle Winners >> Page 1
02-24-2012: Doll House - Dress Each Other Up >> Page 1
02-29-2012: Money & Moving >> Page 1
03-03-2012: Marry Me, Divorce You >> Page 1 | Page 2
03-07-2012: When Genies Attack >> Page 1
03-16-2012: Birthdays & Gifts >> Page 1
Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    January 3, 2012
    1-3-1.jpg

To start off as a new blog-e/interview-ish? person I thought a little school girl outfit might be called for.

1-3-2.jpg

iNanashi hanging out with his pet, in front of the tailor in South. Why? I don't know. I also I don't know male fashion much, but those pants looked pretty cool. I'd wear those on my bm if I could.

1-3-4.jpg

1-3-3.jpg

There were an unusual amount of couples on mounts afking today. Crones and his fishy gal (could NOT click on her to get her name...) just caught my eye with the matching white outfits and clashing hair colors on the motobike. Always thought they should have made the lights turn off during the day and come on during the night but I'm sure that's asking for way too much.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    1-3-5.jpg

1-3-6.jpg

Speaking of weddings, Trinkingz was wearing his what I later player info-ed to be his wedding gown. I thought it was neat - it's rare to see a dark skinned character (at least for me) and it was my first time seeing that outfit as well.

1-3-7.jpg

That concludes today's brief 5min tour of South Arch of Heaven's Tear. See ya.
    January 3, 2012 - End
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:chuckle Susy you'd have fun creeping south archo on my server, everyone afks there lol its getting quite squished lately actually e.e need to find a new afk spot..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    I really should visit your server and compare xD. And I'll come find you! O_O But I'll save that for another time.

For today, I remembered something from a post from awhile and went checking out everyone's underwear.

What I mean is, most often when people change into a dress, they often leave the "bottom" piece as whatever they were wearing before, be it a skirt or pants, which in real life would look really tacky.

I set out to find if the fashionistas of Heaven's Tear would have made this little dressing error.

14-1.jpg

annatira was wearing tan colored bikini bottoms with her lovely pink colored lovebird dress.

14-2.jpg

SmexyKitten_ had on sexy black ones.

14-3.jpg

orchid/ only had... the dress on.

14-4.jpg

AyeOhE also was sporting nothing but the dress itself.

14-5.jpg

TheClaymore
    had a pair of zebra bikini bottoms on.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    14-6.jpg

Dagrun went free and bare with no undies.

14-7.jpg

TIHIA also decided that less is more.

At this point I thought I was the only one who got too lazy to change the bottoms when slipping on the dresses. Then I found TsukiChigiri wearing leopard trousers under their vixen!

14-8.jpg

Not that it matters since it doesn't show, I've come to the conclusion that HT players either: are very meticulous in what they wear, or everyone just likes to throw on bikini bottoms instead of skirts/pants with their tops so it wouldn't matter.

14-9.jpg
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    xD Hehe, I saw you earlier in Arch but didn't say anything.

But if I haven't said it before...WELCOME BACK SUSY!!!

This thread is a pretty neat idea and I hope you don't give it up any time soon. xD

About the wearing something under dresses...I usually put bikini bottoms on partly because I treat it as undergarments and partly as a placer because I'm afraid that if I don't, then it'll somehow mess up the organization in my wardrobe (I have hairs first, then tops/dresses/bottoms/sleeves/boots in order). @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol Susy, those screenies made me laugh with your comments... I may have to start buying bikini bottoms for my chars for whenever you come to Sanctuary on this little adventure your doing here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What's wrong with a little breeze between your thighs? b:chuckle

I am a bad kitty that goes all natural <_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    b:shocked Susys gonna come find me, I put on a bikini bottom underneath too Yana xD I dont want it to ruin my organization either lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I loove your ideas. Keep this blog going Susy <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Interesting, it makes me want to do one for DW XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Yanami - I actually saw you too! You were wearing a two piece white christmas outfit so I couldn't snap ya for the blog xD You're so neat lol o.o;

Synsae
    - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I actually tried to pm you today, but you were off.

Xinaeco - LOL. Be careful when you're attacking... venos tend to raise their legs when they cast...

KuiXing - You know I will puhaha. Since I know where you afk... I think...

Safeng - I will try. Thanks for the encouragement :) If you have any ideas, please let me knows.

VenusArmani - I hope interesting is good xD I'm not really into journalism or anything but this is kinda fun if you do want to try it.

Hello again!

15-12.jpg

Today I wanted to do an interview, but unfortunately everyone I had in mind was afk or offline. Busy busy people!

So I took a trip to West Gate, since it's another one of those "meeting spots" that I assumed was popular across all servers. Starting with my home server, Heaven's Tear, I found what I usually would find - people dueling each other or just standing around looking pretty.

15-10.jpg

15-11.jpg

There was a decent amount of people for a Thursday night.

I thought, "Why not go check out the other servers?" So making a nub cleric, I flew them to West Gate of Dreamweaver. Seeing many green dots on the mini map as I drew near I was excited. Dropped down and saw:

15-1.jpg

...It looked like a lot of people, but they were all just standing around. Maybe I just caught DW at the wrong time.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Not giving up, I decided to try Lost City. What I saw was:

15-6.jpg

Disappointing. 3 barbs, newb cleric, and some other level 100 cleric off to the side. Where's the action?

As I was about to log off, one of the barb started to move. PK!

15-7.jpg

I guess everyone was a decoy cause suddenly there were two other archers logging in and some sin popped out of no where followed by another sin and yeah...

15-8.jpg

In the end, everyone except that one r9 archer died. It all ended in less than 3 minute, but I saw enough action to think Lost City still lives.

15-9.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    The last server I visited was Sanctuary. It was by far the most active West Gate I've seen so far (besides at events).

15-5.jpg

15-2.jpg

Lots of duels here and there, people moving around.

15-3.jpg

I was actually quite surprised at the number of people gathered.

15-4.jpg

Complete with four archers with r9 bows harassing each other and low level mobs. Made a cool sight actually.

Of course this doesn't answer anything about server population, but maybe Sanctuary is the place to be.
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    lol Susy and yay Sanctuary!

Sorry I wasn't online when you tried to PM me, did you want to interview me? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:dirty I should leave my character afk in South for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Susy! Nice to see you posting again. Hope you've been doing well. Loving this blog a log collection. <3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LMAO Susy. You know who the random veno in your first Sanc image is? xD
    That's me and my crimson fox b:laugh

Nice capture there, right as I was bored and enjoying some of the pk xD The r9 archers were really having fun with the nub sins stealthing on them lol Like... sins pops from stealth.. sleeps.. triple sparks... archers just expel. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Of course this doesn't answer anything about server population, but maybe Sanctuary is the place to be.

It is the place to be. Susy re-roll in Sanctuary now. b:thanksb:cute
    I love this screenshot blog. It's awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    So many R9 archers on Sanc @.@ and Susy, if you were thinking south arch by the tele I so do not afk there b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So many R9 archers on Sanc @.@ and Susy, if you were thinking south arch by the tele I so do not afk there b:avoid

...And more than half of them are tranny archers. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Well it seems nothings changed from my server lol, tranny archers FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Synsae: It's ok, I'll catch ya next time. And yes I did... shhhh

Graviora: Would be cool if I found ya there... if you do put your fash on rotate so I can snap you in a couple outfits xD

Narriru: Thanks! I've been doing well haha. Let me know if you have any ideas for a post I can try from your creative mind :D

Xainou: LOL. Seriously? I had the names turned off so I didn't know... :( I coulda taken more screenies of you... and is that what was happening? I was wondering why that random sin was there lol.

Mistbelle: Thankies very muchies! And as much as I'd like to, I only log in to do these blog posts now a days >_>;

KuiXing: I so did not try to find you there tonight and was disappointed I didn't see you...

The weekend is starting! I hope everyone's weekend will be more exciting than my work filled weekend... Last free weekend before classes start.

16-1.jpg

I've been addicted to shopping, and shopping requires money. Money/Cash shopping/coins have been an issue for PWI players for a long time.

Today I decided to venture out and see the kindness PWI players have in regards to the change in their inventories.

I have on occasion been asked to spare some items/money by random players and have given out some.

On a new newb character, I asked 3 random players on world chat to spare me 50k. Just 50k.
    Target people were usually players who were world chatting to sell/buy an item.

Here's what happened on Harshlands.

16-2.jpg

First came off to no response. Typical. At least I wasn't verbally abused for "begging."

16-3.jpg

This player responded fast, and I was contemplating on telling her my level, but I wasn't sure how well "I'm level 1" would have gone over with them... so I ended the conversation there.

16-4.jpg

Last player also ended in no response.

Harshlands was kinda harsh.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Heaven's Tear may be better?

16-5.jpg

A bit of a delayed response, but the short "no" was at least honest.

16-6.jpg

The most creative response of the night. A bit of confusion, a bit of "are you kidding me?," or maybe just a "I would like to but that's just kind of random/creepy/weird?" sort of expression.

16-7.jpg

The last person also yielded no response.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012

What about players on Dreamweaver?

16-8.jpg

Ignored.

16-9.jpg

Now there's a polite answer. True or not wasn't the issue I guess, at least they responded nicely.

16-10.jpg

Two in a row. Again, a 'honest' prompt answer. In truth, I guess that's all I was looking for.

Apparently everyone on Dreamweaver is broke, but at least they're polite. Thumbs up!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    I decided to try one more server - Sanctuary.
    Surely someone in that populous place would spare little ole me 50k?

16-11.jpg

No response.

16-13.jpg

...I guess they went afk right after their world chat.

16-12.jpg

...And this person was confused. Apparently they thought I had made an offer of 50k for their items. In order to not make a bigger mess out of a misunderstanding I pretended to have been confused about the whole ordeal.

Now, I know the sample size was too small to speak for general across all servers but, hey. C'mon, that was kind of disappointing. I was too disappointed to try and log into the other servers.

16-14.jpg

Now you out there, Would you lend a helping hand to a random anybody?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    DreamWeaver is indeed a mostly polite server. I usually don't see to many people begging, but as a general rule I don't lend money. However, if someone is in my bh squad and can't afford wines, I've been known to free wine it. Sometimes I keep the good drops, sometimes I tell everyone to keep them instead. Depends on how much money I have/how generous I'm feeling that day. I do know this though, I have never paid for wine and have gotten random drop squads as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    DreamWeaver is indeed a mostly polite server. I usually don't see to many people begging, but as a general rule I don't lend money. However, if someone is in my bh squad and can't afford wines, I've been known to free wine it. Sometimes I keep the good drops, sometimes I tell everyone to keep them instead. Depends on how much money I have/how generous I'm feeling that day. I do know this though, I have never paid for wine and have gotten random drop squads as well.

Generosity does come in many different forms. :)

I do admit it is rather...hard I guess? to just give someone completely random any amount of change without context. It's weird cause I find it easier to give/lend money in real life (when I do need that money) than some coin in a game although technically game coins don't really amount to anything beneficial.
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Susy, well, if you had asked me... I might have been silent for a few to debate whether to respond or not. Hard to say whether I would have said yes or no though as it's never happened to me where someone has asked for coins. Also, you're blog is making me think of creating chars on the other servers (I already have a low lvl BM on another server though) just to creep around and such, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Very nice screenies and nice idea :D
    I personally don't give strangers money... however I do sometimes pay for someones wine fee or or wine instances for free. And I like to help people out if it's about killing a boss or just questions.
    However I also work for my money, and most of the time I'm broke or saving for something x'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]