|| My Blog-a-Log Collection ||

Comments

• Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Occassionally I'll waver a wine fee here and there, sometimes I'll pay for the cleric/tank in fc head runs, etc. I've never really given money to strangers before just for the hell of it, though. I do give random items to people if I have it and they ask for it. (I.E. Soft fur... not like something really rare or whatevs lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Eh I'm kinda burned on that. You see too many false beggars around archo. b:surrender Aka they got fashion and stuff but yea, they ask you for coins.
    I do make my coins myself too, so unless you're really polite and give me a good reasons.... friends only.

And yea, it seems that's what was going on at the gate. xD Random nub sins stealthing on the archers, sleeping and stunning them and archers still don't die :D So sins spark, archers just expel and laugh at the resists. The fights I saw ended as soon as some archer finally used their metal magic. Poof, no more sins b:laugh
    Just thought it's pretty funny you had me so obvious in your pic xD *didn't expect to be caught* :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    DreamWeaver is indeed a mostly polite server. I usually don't see to many people begging, but as a general rule I don't lend money. However, if someone is in my bh squad and can't afford wines, I've been known to free wine it. Sometimes I keep the good drops, sometimes I tell everyone to keep them instead. Depends on how much money I have/how generous I'm feeling that day. I do know this though, I have never paid for wine and have gotten random drop squads as well.

Venus, we're too kind people D:

Honestly, when I see people begging, I'll tell them that I don't lend out money unless they are a factionmate or someone I know personally. I'll then give them advice as to how to make money whether it be by grinding or going out and farming a few herbs and selling them in a catshop.

I'm also way too nice when it comes to BH wining and mats. I always free wine BHs when I do end up wining on my alts and if I'm in a squad where someone else is, I'll pay for whoever cannot pay for it. If a friend needs a mat I have but can't pay for it, I'll mail it to them. I also will sometimes give friends gear I don't have.

Maybe this is why I'm broke...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Venus, we're too kind people D:

Honestly, when I see people begging, I'll tell them that I don't lend out money unless they are a factionmate or someone I know personally. I'll then give them advice as to how to make money whether it be by grinding or going out and farming a few herbs and selling them in a catshop.

I'm also way too nice when it comes to BH wining and mats. I always free wine BHs when I do end up wining on my alts and if I'm in a squad where someone else is, I'll pay for whoever cannot pay for it. If a friend needs a mat I have but can't pay for it, I'll mail it to them. I also will sometimes give friends gear I don't have.

Maybe this is why I'm broke...

b:surrender

This dudette's hubby lent me 4 million once when I was gathering badges for my Beamhoof. xD (back when they were really expensive b:surrender) I had to sell black fash for cheap to give him the money back. I was lucky and the fash sold the same day. Honestly, I rarely do this and I won't beg from random people y'know. But Dreamweaver is a nice server. I have never had to pay for wines since I came back. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you saw the verbal abuse we fling at each other here on Harshlands, its probably worse then the responces you got from wc x3 Ooh and Susy, I usually log off around 9 on weekdays and 11 on weekends EST O: maybe thats why you didnt catch me.

Sorry my servers so impolite b:surrender were not all like that... I think o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @Kui; Dreamweaver has a lot of drama if you look at world chat at the right time. Its calmed down in recent months but damn. Its so wonder we used to be called Dramaweaver for awhile. b:surrender Also, PvP servers typically do attract *******s...
    This dudette's hubby lent me 4 million once when I was gathering badges for my Beamhoof. xD (back when they were really expensive b:surrender) I had to sell black fash for cheap to give him the money back. I was lucky and the fash sold the same day. Honestly, I rarely do this and I won't beg from random people y'know. But Dreamweaver is a nice server. I have never had to pay for wines since I came back. b:cute

I don't mind helping you whatsoever <3 You deserve it :D FC after tonight after TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    I don't mind helping you whatsoever <3 You deserve it :D FC after tonight after TW?

b:dirty Ohbbyyesplz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    @Kui; Dreamweaver has a lot of drama if you look at world chat at the right time. Its calmed down in recent months but damn. Its so wonder we used to be called Dramaweaver for awhile. b:surrender Also, PvP servers typically do attract *******s...

Yea but thats where all the fun is at b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:dirty Ohbbyyesplz.

Totally off topic but....how hard are the COA badges to farm. I've pretty much slowly been acquiring all the others ones and want the COA badges so I can get one of those smexy weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited January 2012
    Totally off topic but....how hard are the COA badges to farm. I've pretty much slowly been acquiring all the others ones and want the COA badges so I can get one of those smexy weapons.

Meh. I don't like CoA, tbh, unless I'm with a guildie or a friend in the same dungeon. (Hate the randomized dungeon part b:cry). I farmed the money for Bravery badges and waited for the people who sell them after CoA every Wednesday to buy them. They're not rare to find if you want to buy them. I see them in catshops everyday. HOWEVER, farming them is a pain in CoA because unless you have a friend or someone you know, you won't be able to get a boss/squad with all the 5aps, r8 and r9 going around. I rarely find random "nice" people who want to squad, tbh. I've seen Bravery badges going around for 6mil in shops. During 2x, they were much cheaper though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    These are really fun to read, Susy. Too bad I hardly play anymore >:

Maybe I'll wander around other servers and it'll make me want to play again.
    Hope you keep the ideas flowing.

I think doing inter-server things like this will help us all understand each other better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Synsae - Well, if you get on Heaven's tear, try and find meh!

Hazumi_Chan - Thanks, and welcomes! Also, I understand that. It's great that you help with bosses tho. I stopped after the last time some wizzy started complaining about 5aps destroying the game or something after I cleared a bh69 fast for a group >_>;

Xinaeco - I never really supported paying tanks/clerics on fc runs. It just seems weird.

Xainou - True true. That's why like Xinaeco does, I prefer to give out items they need instead. And watch outs... I shall catch you again! (I hope)

Graviora - So kind xD Do you still play FW btw?

SerenityMare - I wanna catch ya on your veno someday. Antlers ftw!

Takumeme
    - Thanks :) I've actually learned quite a bit from traveling servers. Realized the game is more populated than I had originally thought amongst other things.

KuiXing - I can't believe you and Serenity still have the sigi I made ya, lol. And guess what?

kui1.jpg

Look familiar? :D

kui2.jpg

Really cute outfit you had todays xD I took several screenies but I think these were the best I could have got of you standing around.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Today I have a Fashion episode for you - a Color Challenge. Although Black/White are the most expensive dyes, they are undoubtedly a popular color. Comments of everyone having black/white fashion, how "boring" it is, pop up once in a while as well.

Color effects in many ways, and says more than we think.

Today, I set myself a goal of finding out how colorful the servers are.

Challenge was, given up to 15 min per server, find at least one person wearing a color corresponding to each color of the rainbow: Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, in the closest shade possible.

Today's servers were: Raging Tides, Harshlands, and Dreamweaver.

Here are the best results from my color search:

Raging Tides: I failed to find someone wearing Orange or Indigo. On the whole, there were a lot of Green outfits running around, particularly Lime Green.

rt-4.jpg

||

||

rt-6.jpg

||
    ||

rt-7.jpg

||
    ||

rt-1.jpg

This is actually the first guy I shot. His could-be-brother made an appearance on Dreamweaver later on.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    rt-5.jpg

He's so Blue! (Sorry, obvious comment)

rt-3.jpg

||

||

rt-2.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Harshlands: Came close. Only color I didn't find was Yellow.
    The majority I noticed were wearing White and Black.

hl-7.jpg

Ah, yes. The pregnant gown with pocket details. Also a red name to boot.

hl-1.jpg

Red and Green couple. Flying motorcycle. KuiXing in the background. Perfect picture.

hl-6.jpg

||

||

hl-5.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    hl-3.jpg

||

||

hl-4.jpg

Red, White, and Blue = great combination in my opinion. Also like that leaping tiger.

hl-8.jpg

||
    ||

hl-2.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    DREAMWEAVER: Found all on Dreamweaver as well except Orange and indigo.

This server had a lot of players wearing mismatched colors. The most mismatched color was violet, with green/red/yellow or any other shade of shoes/sleeves.

dw-3.jpg

||

||

dw-4.jpg

It wasn't that his character's face was ugly, but I had to sacrifice it for the picture. Sorry!

dw-10.jpg

Beautiful pastel yellow lollipop dress.

dw-6.jpg

||
    ||

dw-11.jpg

Green bike. Green outfit. What do you think his favorite color could be?
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    dw-2.jpg

It looked like there was a pole sticking through her fox or something. Beautiful shade of blue outfit tho.

dw-8.jpg

||

||

dw-5.jpg

||
    ||

dw-1.jpg

||
    ||

dw-9.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    dw-7.jpg

^ Had to be the character find of the night.
    Body proportions in a way that works and is funky at the same time.

Being honest, my wardrobe does consist mostly of black/white/red. My next colors would be light blue/light pink. I know some people have signature colors, like Vixter with Orange.

What color do you like to wear?

P.S. The nub cleric I cruise these servers with are in these screenshots! Can you spot her?
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Aww missed my purple outfits lol, how did I not notice you? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Aww missed my purple outfits lol, how did I not notice you? b:shocked

I be a ninja b:quiet I was that close to your face and you didn't see anything b:laugh

And yeah xD Your outfit was all black, couldn't use it for today's thing :(
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    b:chuckle I see a bunch of ppl Ik on the pictures for Harshlands :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Synsae - Well, if you get on Heaven's tear, try and find meh!

Challenge Accepted! *makes an epic pose* Doing so as we speak... now do I re-roll an archer... cleric... or do I trouble myself with another wizzy... *thinks*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    b:chuckle I see a bunch of ppl Ik on the pictures for Harshlands :D

Miss popular eh? b:chuckle
    Challenge Accepted! *makes an epic pose* Doing so as we speak... now do I re-roll an archer... cleric... or do I trouble myself with another wizzy... *thinks*

LOL. It would be a great pleasure to have ya find me, but I must excuse myself for the night, feeling tired. b:surrender Which character do you usually play on now a days, so I can try and find you next time?
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2012

LOL. It would be a great pleasure to have ya find me, but I must excuse myself for the night, feeling tired. b:surrender Which character do you usually play on now a days, so I can try and find you next time?

Awww, that's fine... I figure I'll just make my character and get it on the server (probably won't leave the starting zone)

The three I am on the most are Synsae, Onbekend, and Penkala (mostlikely in that order with me being on Synsae the most, then Onbekend, and then Penkala). Tomorrow I'll be traveling though, so might not be on until 6pm EST or later...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ohh nice, yeah I dont know what is with DW and mismatched colors either. XD And I know one of the guys in the picture. YAY!! b:chuckle I wonder how many of the colors my cleric owns. XD

Edit: So I decided to check out my fashion and I kinda have all the colors of the rainbow.clickey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This is interesting. Keep it up, Susy! You made me and Venus think about what colours are in our Wardrobes. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Oooh and ofc I still have it, its one of my fave siggies made for me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012

P.S. The nub cleric I cruise these servers with are in these screenshots! Can you spot her?

hl-4.jpg

She is behind the R9 bow right? I see her legs. :D
    (Between the 2 other characters, near corner)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Ohh nice, yeah I dont know what is with DW and mismatched colors either. XD And I know one of the guys in the picture. YAY!! b:chuckle I wonder how many of the colors my cleric owns. XD

Edit: So I decided to check out my fashion and I kinda have all the colors of the rainbow.clickey

I saw, I had a feeling you would have all the colors b:laugh
    This is interesting. Keep it up, Susy! You made me and Venus think about what colours are in our Wardrobes. b:chuckle

Thanks :) Glad I got you guys thinking about it lolz. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it going.
    She is behind the R9 bow right? I see her legs. :D
    (Between the 2 other characters, near corner)

XD I didn't even see myself in that screenshot actually, nice find b:victory