New Expansion in CN

Options

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kiyoshi, Archer. That Sasha thing, Veno. Two examples from the forums. I could go on and on, but... Whatever.

Lol, you're so obsessed with me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kiyoshi, Archer. That Sasha thing, Veno. Two examples from the forums. I could go on and on, but... Whatever.

you are by far one of the most *****est person on this forum
  • kitaoujix
    kitaoujix Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I like the frog thingy, because... well it's funny... (until the day a 5aps frog eats me b:shocked)
    The anti-stun is nice, although it makes me think I would be better off as sage since then I could have anti-stun AND purify... and I can see the utility of 150 chi break (depending on what it will cost...) but the voodoo thing seems stupid I mean, why would you even use it? Unless the "100% damage" the target will receive is somehow ignoring the PvP damage nerf I just can't see myself using it b:surrender

Still... there's gonna be new skills... so can't QQ much.

I wonder if they'll really shake up things a bit and resurrect what was once called PvP though.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't believe it i need solid prof posted on the PWI site buy the developers no if and buts about it.

That's never going to happen. The devs are all in China.

What you probably meant to say is "GMs" or possibly "Admins".b:mischievous
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No wonder why ppl dont play as clerics so much and become an extinct class..

Clerics - run speed is very low.
    Clerics - plume shot cast speed is very low , thunderball too
    Clerics - uses mana a lot on casting some skills..
    Clerics - magic shell 1 hour buff its not working !?
    etc
    etc
    etc

Devs should really look on what to improve IF they even played and tested a class or they just let this work to do for gms and wanmei are waiting for some test reports b:chuckle ..if yes , pls GMs tell them to look into clerics abilities/skills again
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No wonder why ppl dont play as clerics so much and become an extinct class..

Clerics - run speed is very low.
    Clerics - plume shot cast speed is very low , thunderball too
    Clerics - uses mana a lot on casting some skills..
    Clerics - magic shell 1 hour buff its not working !?
    etc
    etc
    etc

Devs should really look on what to improve IF they even played and tested a class or they just let this work to do for gms and wanmei are waiting for some test reports b:chuckle ..if yes , pls GMs tell them to look into clerics abilities/skills again
    b:thanks

Plume Shot is one of the Cleric's fastest skills... I don't know what skill chart you've been reading...b:surrender

Second only to Cyclone and Siren's Kiss... 1.5 seconds is nothing, and if a Cleric goes Demon, it's even lower.

Also, their buff works just fine if it's the first cast of it on a character. There's a bug which doesn't allow a previous magic shield to be overwritten, so if you're buffed with the 30 minute one first, the hour one won't take.

The main reason people don't play Clerics much is they supposedly aren't needed at endgame, which is what everyone is apparently worried about. Neglecting the fact that Clerics are needed, yes needed to be a viable TW faction, people are more worried about hitting the hardest. For those that play Clerics as they are meant to be played, as a combo support/DD, it's fine. Yes, they could use a little more damage on some skills, but overall they're fine. They fill their role nicely, and this exp loss prevention will be nice for those Clerics who get stuck with the moron sins who try to pull the instances... Oi.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kitaoujix wrote: »
    I like the frog thingy, because... well it's funny... (until the day a 5aps frog eats me b:shocked)
    The anti-stun is nice, although it makes me think I would be better off as sage since then I could have anti-stun AND purify... and I can see the utility of 150 chi break (depending on what it will cost...) but the voodoo thing seems stupid I mean, why would you even use it? Unless the "100% damage" the target will receive is somehow ignoring the PvP damage nerf I just can't see myself using it b:surrender

Still... there's gonna be new skills... so can't QQ much.

I wonder if they'll really shake up things a bit and resurrect what was once called PvP though.

The veno voodoo doll if anything is stupid OP. You haven't put much thought into it if you don't see dozens of uses.

If someone runs away from you you can just summon the doll and don't have to bother chasing them down. This will make venos one of the only classes impossible to kite. It also could work as a counter for a sin going into stealth. Maybe you drop a voodoo doll next to someone and hit both with a nova causing the target to take damage from both. Maybe you can keep the doll next to you so the target hurts themselves with every AOE.

I'm curious if a group of venos can create a dolls linked to eachother's dolls. Imagine having 4-5 dolls linked to a catbarb that just ran by and having a wiz stand on the cluster with DB. Maybe you could have a veno doll be pulled by BMs snag skill into a spawn tower. It's a very good support skill since it opens up the target to more damage than a veno is capable of dishing alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Plume shot = channeling is 1.5 seconds
    Cyclone = channeling is 1.0 second

Both have cast 1.0 second

After the channeling of plume shot is completed there is a short delay til the character starts to fire b:surrender

Is it me or there is a higher delay after the channeling on plume shot than the cyclone til the character starts to fire?

thank you in advance Krittykat or any1 else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • krittycat
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Plume shot = channeling is 1.5 seconds
    Cyclone = channeling is 1.0 second

Both have cast 1.0 second

After the channeling of plume shot is completed there is a short delay til the character starts to fire b:surrender

Is it me or there is a higher delay after the channeling on plume shot than the cyclone til the character starts to fire?

That's probably just server/client lag. It happens on any online game, but you're looking for differences, so you see it easily here.
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The veno voodoo doll if anything is stupid OP. You haven't put much thought into it if you don't see dozens of uses.

If someone runs away from you you can just summon the doll and don't have to bother chasing them down. This will make venos one of the only classes impossible to kite. It also could work as a counter for a sin going into stealth. Maybe you drop a voodoo doll next to someone and hit both with a nova causing the target to take damage from both. Maybe you can keep the doll next to you so the target hurts themselves with every AOE.

I'm curious if a group of venos can create a dolls linked to eachother's dolls. Imagine having 4-5 dolls linked to a catbarb that just ran by and having a wiz stand on the cluster with DB. Maybe you could have a veno doll be pulled by BMs snag skill into a spawn tower. It's a very good support skill since it opens up the target to more damage than a veno is capable of dishing alone.

I did think about those two, although I didn't consider the part of chasing the target down because I'm demon and used to just run anyway... I haven't PvPed in a while but it will come in handy I agree

As for sins... Usually I don't last that long...
    But I totally missed the nova AND the tree both dealing damage to be honest. Good point!! And now you've got me curious as well about what you said...

Veno voodoo ritual!! b:shocked
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm a sin and i'm a very friendly guy
    Nope.

Proof:
    ahh its my good friend the 30 year old who acts like a 5 year old. funny that now you're insulting people by telling them to get a brain when at the start of this thread you were having a little tantrum over people picking on you on a forum

Yes, childish trolls count as being a jerk too. b:pleased
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nope.

Proof:

Yes, childish trolls count as being a jerk too. b:pleased

oh i wasn't being a troll i was being serious. 30 year old guys who act like a game forum is their life is a serious problem for them and they need to be reminded to see psychiatric help.

Also if you don't like what i post you could always go cry in a corner i see from almost all your posts your good at that
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Words
    More childish trolls are just proving my point, man. b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

We must learn more before we make bold accusations about how anything can be used.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited December 2011
    Options
    More childish trolls are just proving my point, man. b:victory

how is it being childish or trolling, i'm being sincere man you really need to see some one. i could multi quote all the earlier comments to prove my point but i don't need to. I believe a 30 year old acting like you do over a FORUM not even the game just the FORUM really needs to sit down with a professional and have a friendly little chat
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    how is it being childish or trolling, i'm being sincere man you really need to see some one. i could multi quote all the earlier comments to prove my point but i don't need to. I believe a 30 year old acting like you do over a FORUM not even the game just the FORUM really needs to sit down with a professional and have a friendly little chat
    Nah.

You've just seen a few posts from me. You don't know anything else about me. You can't seriously suggest that someone needs mental help from a professional from just a handful on posts on an internet message board. Unless you're on 4chan, trolling, or both.

Get to know me better, then I might just take you seriously. Till then, you're just another jerk. Though for what it's worth, it's not like I was being serious about the whole "nah, you're a jerk so you can't say that 'sins are not jerks" implication. I got a few 'sin characters myself.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Please stop it, this is really hurting my feelings...
    Please help me...

It's been so long since someone upset me like this...

Make the pain go away... ;_;
    Woh woh woh. This is just all over how I WORDED something?

NO! That's no excuse not to be understanding at all!

My whole life is in PWI and on these forums. I don't have a chance to go outside much. Why shouldn't I do this? This is worth it to me, because I don't want any enemies here, on a board I frequent so much.

Yeah, I don't have the post count to back up the claim that I come here every day, but I try not to post enough, ironically so I won't say the wrong fcuking thing...

just a few posts i could be bother to find to back up my saying you need help. After all "your whole life is in PWI and these forums"
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Words
    And that makes you less of a jerk how?

When you go up to someone on the street and say "dude, you need a bath", or "wear a bra, sagyboobs", you're a jerk. Yes, even if they do need a bath or a bra. Same deal here, calling someone a mental case, regardless if one does or not. Hell, pointing out the evidence that proves your point makes you a bigger jerk.

Not to mention that it's words on a forum. For all you know, I could've just been stressed, having a bad day or something. You're not only jumping to conclusions, you're not hesitating to say it.

Face it, you're not a nice guy.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=Tekril - Dreamweaver;15432091}

Not to mention that it's words on a forum. For all you know, I could've just been stressed, having a bad day or something. You're not only jumping to conclusions, you're not hesitating to say it..[/QUOTE]

i have bad days all the time but i don't cry on the forums about them. Even a bad day would not make me say that the PWI forum and game is my life, hell i spend more time on Assassins Creed Revelations and Skyrim then i do this now days
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Words
    All I see is a post of a jerk troll. b:bye b:laugh Say something nice if you want me to address what you're saying.
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    :o So we get a skill like that yellow ninja dude on Mortal Kombat?

Awesomes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WereElf - Lost City
    WereElf - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That doesn't disprove her statement. To do that you have to find a jerk who isn't a sin. Good luck.
    Try out N.K. (not saying his full name) from Lost City, he's a bm and he's the bigest jerk I know.
    But about the skills. Not that I do not like the archer skills, they rock, but archer is the ONLY class with no healing skills AT ALL. a heal would've been nice =/
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Try out N.K. (not saying his full name) from Lost City, he's a bm and he's the bigest jerk I know.
    But about the skills. Not that I do not like the archer skills, they rock, but archer is the ONLY class with no healing skills AT ALL. a heal would've been nice =/

Now that you mention it... that would have been nice. Or at least bloodpaint working on archers as well!

Altough I don't dislike archer's new skills I kinda have the feeling they didn't pay much attention to them :S I mean... most of the other classes get a new skill that somehow will change the gameplay a bit and I don't get that feeling from archer ones... but they're useful nonetheless.

Edit: Except for the stealth of course... but I'd rather have it last only 1 minute and me being able to move than lasting "forever" and not moving at all so I just see it something similar to that Psychic -unable to be targeted- skill.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kitaoujix wrote: »
    Now that you mention it... that would have been nice. Or at least bloodpaint working on archers as well!

Altough I don't dislike archer's new skills I kinda have the feeling they didn't pay much attention to them :S I mean... most of the other classes get a new skill that somehow will change the gameplay a bit and I don't get that feeling from archer ones... but they're useful nonetheless.

the only classes that deserve bp are the ones that were designed to be melee.....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • kitaoujix
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the only classes that deserve bp are the ones that were designed to be melee.....

Fine lol, then maybe some kind of self-buff that heals over time.. but what I mean is I agree some kind of healing skill would have been nice.
  • /
es - Heavens Tear36
    / es - Heavens Tear36 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

i has melee skills, does that count?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Foxform venos should get it then. We even have a Melee Mastery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Foxform venos should get it then. We even have a Melee Mastery.

qft but that means only fox form change and no more bp also no claw glitch me agree with this
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    Options
    EVERY class should be able to get buffed by BP, but it should only WORK on melee attacks.

How's that?
  • WereElf - Lost City
    WereElf - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    or just archer skill that gives bp or skill with similar effect, that heals only if u use bow.
    but even if archers get bp, u can't heal any time u want, so it should still be sth else or both.
This discussion has been closed.