New Expansion in CN

Comments

• /
es - Heavens Tear36
    / es - Heavens Tear36 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So.... Sins are gonna be seeing alot of this?

tooSins-1.png

b:chuckle
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just saved you time, the above quote are all the skills that will be abused to no end.

"Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(. lol, my mage 105..)"

Ha Ha... Seekers will LOVE having this debuff thrown at them. Together with stealth detect, Quid Pro Quo will see a lot of Sins losing their wallets. b:laugh
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    "Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(. lol, my mage 105..)"

Ha Ha... Seekers will LOVE having this debuff thrown at them. Together with stealth detect, Quid Pro Quo will see a lot of Sins losing their wallets. b:laugh

that is if devs not decide to make quid pro quo nerfed which they prolly will do cuz that nv thing
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    that is if devs not decide to make quid pro quo nerfed which they prolly will do cuz that nv thing

Meh... that potential nerf you're referring to (as if the Devs truly even care at this point) would most assuredly be restricted to preventing the transfer of debuffs to certain bosses in Nirvy and elsewhere that were previously immune to that debuff.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Meh... that potential nerf you're referring to (as if the Devs truly even care at this point) would most assuredly be restricted to preventing the transfer of debuffs to certain bosses in Nirvy and elsewhere that were previously immune to that debuff.

b:surrender heard that be4 who rem veno swimming mastery they jsut toke it out
    not to mention 4 seeker skills are already nerfed in pvp its stupid i mean why cant be amp with our shatters but mage can undine so stupid -.-
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    b:surrender heard that be4 who rem veno swimming mastery they jsut toke it out
    not to mention 4 seeker skills are already nerfed in pvp its stupid i mean why cant be amp with our shatters but mage can undine so stupid -.-

LOL... you have to admit though that a 50% damage amp on PvP targets from (sage) heart shatter that lasts 10 minutes would be stupidly OP... even by Sin standards. b:laugh

And anyway... you may at least (partially) get your wish. The number#3 skill for Seekers if I understand it right, will decrease your target's defense levels while increasing your own attack levels. That's some serious shiit right there for whoever is unlucky enough to get cursed with that.
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LOL... you have to admit though that a 50% damage amp on PvP targets from (sage) heart shatter that lasts 10 minutes would be stupidly OP... even by Sin standards. b:laugh

And anyway... you may at least (partially) get your wish. The number#3 skill for Seekers if I understand it right, will decrease your target's defense levels while increasing your own attack levels. That's some serious shiit right there for whoever is unlucky enough to get cursed with that.

no, all buffs are cast on yourself, 1 buff increase your attack, and 1 debuff decrease your defence, but your know, seeker has a skill called quid pro quo :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    no, all buffs are cast on yourself, 1 buff increase your attack, and 1 debuff decrease your defence, but your know, seeker has a skill called quid pro quo :D

OK I understand the self casting only, but I assume you meant one buff both increases attack levels and decreases defense levels at the same time ?

Or else why would anyone want to decrease their own defense levels without corresponding gain elsewhere ? b:shutup

Also... if (like the genie skill frenzy) both attack level and defense level buff/debuffs share the same icon, QPQ won't work on it.

Edit...

Just remembered, the skill according to the description you gave can be purified so a Seeker could presumably cast buff... triple spark much like BMs' do with Dragon Bane... which would remove negative effect while keeping the positive attack levels. Really depends on how long the buff lasts and/or the cool down time before we know if it's worth it then. :)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011

You sure it's not just black voodoo? It sounds alot like black voodoo...

Also according to this link: http://w2i.178.com/201112/116809136481_10.html
    Seeker detection only lasts for 8 seconds.

Some people seem to think that archer standing stealth will allow you to attack while keeping stealth but that seems really unlikely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Some people seem to think that archer standing stealth will allow you to attack while keeping stealth but that seems really unlikely.

Yea it really does sound very unlikely. However what would the purpose of stealth be with mo moving and no skills. totally useless xD. and since spark/wing of grace/moving is listed as kock out.. I do have a slight hope other skills dont.. D:
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ALL I WANT IS BP b:cry b:cry b:cry
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well...clerics got screwed. kthxbai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    very nice skills b:thanks but mystics dont have any attack skill b:surrender
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    seems like this new up date will take pvp to a whole nother lvl.

cant heal in mage form? >.>' wut duh.... b:surrender every other skills seems good for cleric tho. its funny how clerics are made for healing but now they add anti healing skill to cleric ._.' stop target from healing? stack it on cata barbs!!!!!!!

edit does the sin's coin drop skill works in tw? lol... cos that's stupid
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    You sure it's not just black voodoo? It sounds alot like black voodoo...

It is sort of confusing. At first I thought it was debuffing an opponent while buffing yourself (which admittedly would be OP). But now I know it's self casting, having the positive and negative effects being tied together a la black voodoo is the only thing that would make sense.

If it (the negative effects) can be purified though, that would still be a huge step up from the Psychic skill.
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It is sort of confusing. At first I thought it was debuffing an opponent while buffing yourself (which admittedly would be OP). But now I know it's self casting, having the positive and negative effects being tied together a la black voodoo is the only thing that would make sense.

If it (the negative effects) can be purified though, that would still be a huge step up from the Psychic skill.

b:faint omg, how is that confusing, doesnt bm have a skill that increase crit rate and decrease 50% weapon atk? isnt there a genie skill called fortify that make u immune to stun while decreasing ur magic defence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Pychic
    Wraith escape: make all squad members 6 meters around unable to be selected, last 3.5-7.5sec (depends on your soulforce)

source of evil: buff your target, you will absorb all damage and debuffs from your target, max range 45 meters. sound usefull if helping a lower lv with a BH, pvp use will be very dependant on how sturdy the psy is in white voodoo.

embryo of the soul: make your target immune to dmg, recover 100% hp, stun himself for 10sec. (ironguard? lol) I'm failling to understand who is getting stunned when using this skill, but sound pretty good to save someone **** in any case

Wind rocks buried: curse ur target , your target will take damge = base atk +130% weapon + 6475 after 12sec. an another damage spell that ignore atk/def lv, white voodoo did need a little more love.

summon: right click on a squad member on the squad list and choose summon, the skill will teleport him to u. I'm all for this. Will probably work like with squad/faction signet, a pop-up will show up to accept the teleport, the question now being, will it work in instance too? and if yes, does it work when the other is not in it?

Yan Fu Wraith escape: make all squad members 12 meters around unable to be selected, last 5-9sec (depends on your soulforce) The fact that sin gained an aoe reset button for the squad, should remove the risk of making mobs going yellow bubble with this one.b:chuckle still unclear if it remove targetting on top of preventing it
    Pretty much all the new skills for psychic are meant to be used in white voodoo or is just plain support. I still would had liked an update to tideform though, enabling the use of skill would had been nice, sadly the lack of underwater stuff is preventing a real need to ask for it...
    Cleric: Like I though, metal mage is disallowed to use it's healing spell.
    Archer: AOE dimished vigor? Really? Bah, it was a rarely used pvp skills anyways.
    Wizard: Auto-distance shrink, doesn't sound that broken. There is the chance(or positionning of the attacker) to get teleported in enemy spot and getting killed. Still, it only work for normal atk, bm/sin are gonna have to use skills to take them down now.
    Mystic: Kinda sad all those skills are gained at endgame, those boost to healing power sound handy. I only hope that Moist buff stack with Empowered vigor.
    Sin: Everyone talked about the other skills, I'm just gonna mention that an extra mini-aoe is always welcome for them.
    Earthguard: Now, I'm curious to know if the dev are adding stealthed/ing mobs in the new maps and/or dungeon.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    b:faint omg, how is that confusing, doesnt bm have a skill that increase crit rate and decrease 50% weapon atk? isnt there a genie skill called fortify that make u immune to stun while decreasing ur magic defence?

See your quote below ?

That's what had me confused. But I get it now and also appreciate your translating for us. :)
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011

yea but what they mean is them skills have both the buff and debuff in the same icon, like black voodoo up attack level whilst decreasing defense, but its the same icon for both status.

I think what there asking is will it simply be a skill version of frenzy or enrage, upping attack and dropping defense under the same icon, or will you receive 2 icons, one buffing your attack, and one debuffing your defense, if you say the negative defense is purify-able, then that would indicate its two icons, and then it would be transferable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

Is there some... specific reason I'd want to do this?

Maybe this is how to know which Red Name to/not to gank? (nothing good to drop?)
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Player 1: "WTS Vit stone 35m!!"

You: "ill buy 30m"

Player 1: "no way its worth more"

You: "ull never sell it..."

Player 1: "Actually i sold it just now, so f u noob"

*checks inventory, still there*

You: "Fail"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well...clerics got screwed. kthxbai.

I know right they increased mystics healing abilities and then gave us attack skills. -_- we're still not gonna out dd a mystic, but now they might heal better than us. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Pychic
    WOW the summon squad member and the unable to click really is nice... especially when your heading in a group of pple b:pleased
    solar eclipse: AOE stealth, yo, 12meters , max 5seconds.
    investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.
    urgh... kinda nasty & holy **** thats so nosy. Now we know what class hackers will be to find out who to ****.
    Mystic
    3rd eye: detect if there r stealth targets around u, and knock out all stealth targets 26meters around u, last 6sec.
    Rejuvenation of all things: AOE rez buff-.-
    useful!
    Seeker
    Translocation tactic: exchange position of u and ur target, sucess rate depends on ur SF, 40%-100%.
    3rd eye: increase detection lvl by 31.(means u can see sins at your lvl)
    curious about SF on seeker for translocation and if any sparks.... detection is useful but most sins have already 'gooned' their **** out so kinda useless now that i think about it.
    Pets are meh... 30-60sec by that time i could dish out more dmg myself and kill...wtf does that pet do anyhow >.>
    BM
    b:surrender more stuns and **** wtf
    next class leveling a bm >.>
    WIZ
    Arcane Light: self buff, last 5min, each time u get hit by melee normal attack, u will be knocked away 20meters and will be purified. effect has 16sec cooldown.
    kinda LOL cute
    Cleric
    that metal mage thing is kinda weird but the HP recovery stop seems really useful
    Archer
    Silence: Stealth! 50mp/sec, moving, using Wings of Grace, or sparking will kick u out of stealth.
    >.>;
    BARB
    force target skills nice

Conclusion: I want to level BM now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ""BrightShadow arrow: seal all targets in a 25meters line for 3sec, deal base+100%weapon + 3200dmg.""

...*evil snickers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I know right they increased mystics healing abilities and then gave us attack skills. -_- we're still not gonna out dd a mystic, but now they might heal better than us. b:angry

I guess it's a good thing I was going to level a mystic on my account anyway. b:shutup

I need to get r8 +10 wep for her though with soulforce being expanded to all classes. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    do they have a reason for giving soulforce to all classes? o.o;;
    that seems...kind of stupid..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited December 2011

they make more money that way since you have to refine all your gears .. that is reason enough isnt it?

I dislike it though since it was a unique thing for my psy. The empowered vigor and diminished vigor type aoes that the mystic and archer get (respectively) are way better then the one i have which i can only cast one per 3 minutes. The clerics get soulburn that lasts a minute.. why even bother to keep working on my psy b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Yes, to make money of it, as it's a skill directly related to how much coin you spend on your chars gear. That's probably also why they felt the need to decrease the number of mirage stones on the market. Now we know the real reason they removed mirages completely from a lot of TTs, both through putting them in fairy boxes to begin with and then removing the fairy box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Maybe this is how to know which Red Name to/not to gank? (nothing good to drop?)

Skill to farm red-names for drops.

You pve too much? b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011

They have a damn good reason for giving soulforce to everyone. Greater damage/effectiveness on certain skills is now tied to the level of your soul force.

To get higher soulforce means more refines.

To get more refines means more credit card swipes.
This discussion has been closed.