New Expansion in CN

Options

Comments

• deusapvp
    deusapvp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Congratulations for the work

I wonder if the effects of old skills will be redone.

Thank you.
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    as a Veno im not statisfied with the new skills where is the AoE DMG Skill for us ? and wtf is this **** 1 1/2 vigor crash no one gonna use that ... and the Pet dmg increase (lol?) let us atleast summon Fly Pets in instances or else that skill is joke and only good for anti stun <.< compared to all other Classes Venomancer got the Worst Skill set
  • Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Do. Not. Want. b:sad
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I see wizards becoming a more popular class...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    as a Veno im not statisfied with the new skills where is the AoE DMG Skill for us ? and wtf is this **** 1 1/2 vigor crash no one gonna use that ... and the Pet dmg increase (lol?) let us atleast summon Fly Pets in instances or else that skill is joke and only good for anti stun <.< compared to all other Classes Venomancer got the Worst Skill set

No, my friend. Clerics definitely got it worse than venos when you consider PVP/TW roles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And here's me waiting on a constant arma aoe, like db or barrage b:surrender
  • turg14
    turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it doesnt get in my head, how should stealth with impossibility to move be usefull? b:question

the thing with the tree is like a joke too, why should we attac the tree if we can attac the target itself b:question

wtf? a frog? for real now? what shall we do with the target after that? tame or eat it? b:question

why should an archer jump left & right if hes not melee? there is no way he can evade attacs, couse this is impossible in this game, so what is it for?

archer with more critical hit chance for a SHORT period of time... sounds lame

sounds like a joke or troll, if you ask me, but actually if you look in the past expansion it even could be true
    ... nothing usefull, just junk noone actually needs like allways

The frog thingie is actually a silence in a funny shape. >.> But venos needed desperately a new control skill.

Since the nix-are-OP age developers didn't wanted to touch veno AT ALL. But now that gears are improving my nix barely does any damage. ._.

Also I think the three should do strong DoT. It would be like this: If a veno summon it on a mob it would be like an aggro holding plus a nice Damage Dealer. Mystic stole our battle companion so we steal their plant thingie. Also I think that it should explode when the timer goes over and that explosion should do massive damage. If on pvp the player will attack it and it will reflect
  • turg14
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A nice pet purify would be good too. After all WE are the original solo'ers. Please give me a new reason to not quit my veno for mystic other than spamming amp. That is all.

PS. sorry for double post my original post got shortened for some odd reason.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The new psy skills sound terrible, but the new mystic skills sound cool except for a lack of any new attack skills.

Basically an aoe empowered vigor buff, aoe 20atk lvl buff, aoe rez buff (so glad i got sage rez already -_-) and an aoe HoT better than lv10 mist. If I didn't already have sage mist it would be cooler lol. I bet it will help a lot in situations where plants would die fast i.e. all of them.

I would have preferred simply giving plants sage/demon skills or allowing us to heal them with a separate skill/heal themselves then having to make room for so many new skills on my keys.

The diminished vigor skill, and its super version will get no use from me. Neither will the 3rd eye skill. I hope it distinguishes friendly targets or else lolz will be rampant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I see wizards becoming a more popular class...

So wizards get a skill that bumps them back when they're hit?

I want my bumper car skill =U

This comes to mind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZ8GHU9RoM&feature=related
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *Begins dusting and p0lishing rusty 91 wiz....*

*Gets r8*

*leveling*

*Waiting*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    turg14 wrote: »
    The frog thingie is actually a silence in a funny shape. >.> But venos needed desperately a new control skill.

When turned into a frog, targets can no longer use "skill" attacks. but they can still use normal attacks. Look out for 5 aps frogs... coming to a pwning near you. b:laugh
  • turg14
    edited December 2011
    Options
    When turned into a frog, targets can no longer use "skill" attacks. but they can still use normal attacks. Look out for 5 aps frogs... coming to a pwning near you. b:laugh

Normal attcks only is what silence is supposed to do so what are ya saying
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

That skill to reduce chi by 150 will be really useful in pvp servers, as long as it doesn't cost too much chi to the veno.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This Assassin sneak-a-peek into other peoples inventory I saw no practical use for. To see what people could 'potentially' drop in pk if they were red? If you have half a brain you'd have anything of importance protected using one of the many ways they give you to do so.

Only thing I can come up with is checking Nirvana drops/opens when the bank is someone you don't know. Noone be cheating Sins out of Nirvana drops if this is even a bit spammable a few times a run o.o

Personally, despite the QQ being generated here for whatever reason, I'm looking forward to the new skills for the classes I have (Assassin/Archer/FoxVeno/Seeker) and has made me more interested in rolling a couple new ones, Wizzy in particular.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(. lol, my mage 105..)"

Are they trying to concentrate all the jerks in the game into one class?
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Meriadoc - Heavens Tear
    Meriadoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Some of these skills interest me greatly, as it seems like they're trying to further define specific roles for each class.. (sins becoming rogues, as someone mentioned earlier)

I'm excited to try out the new wizzy skills, though I'm half tempted to bring my archer back now.. It seems they're turning archers into snipers b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meriadoc - 100 BM / Arhil - 9x Archer (Retired for now) / Bent_Wookie - 8x Barb / Artyfins - 8x Sin / Amarhathol - 7x Seeker
    ... and many more xD
  • Ninuska - Lost City
    Ninuska - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I sincerely hope this is a bad dream and tomorrow I will wake up and won't remember reading this b:angry
    I already hate the new skills, just cause they are new. I miss good old times of pw without fishes and all the bs that got added later on...
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I sincerely hope this is a bad dream and tomorrow I will wake up and won't remember reading this b:angry
    I already hate the new skills, just cause they are new. I miss good old times of pw without fishes and all the bs that got added later on...
    Theres a good attitude to go into any future with. "This is new so I automatically hate it without ever trying it"

Seriously, wth is that about? Do you handle change in the rest of your life so well? The good old days of PWI are just that. The old days. Long since dead and gone. Grieve and move on.
  • nnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The new skills do sound attractive, but I wonder how much will it cost to learn them and what lvl would they need to be learned. if they cost 100mil each and r for 105lvls only, it will be quite unfair. 100lvl skills cost around 45mil atm.
    I kind a wanna get my gear b4 the skills, but if they cost less than 20mil each, then I might rearange my plans xP
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nnnnnnnn wrote: »
    The new skills do sound attractive, but I wonder how much will it cost to learn them and what lvl would they need to be learned. if they cost 100mil each and r for 105lvls only, it will be quite unfair. 100lvl skills cost around 45mil atm.
    I kind a wanna get my gear b4 the skills, but if they cost less than 20mil each, then I might rearange my plans xP

Reread the first post (at the bottom) by the creator of this thread >.<

V

after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.
    i think BMs lucked out this time D: no running from them now

I agree, they've made the bm class alike the seekers. Their new 12 sec aoe zhen skill is like an enhanced seeker's vortex with more damage and can't be interrupted. Even their new teleport freeze skill is like the seeker's void step, but with extra damage.

BM: Teleport > AoE stun > HF > New imitation of seeker's vortex but more damage > dead bodies everywhere... >.<
  • Lisa_Jeep - Lost City
    Lisa_Jeep - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't believe it i need solid prof posted on the PWI site buy the developers no if and buts about it.
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People who say the Sins new "investigate" skill has no real purpose obviously have no idea the way the Devs most likely intended it. It will most likely open a window similar to the one when you open your inventory. This should in theory allow the Sin to see what PvP pots you are using and what stats, energy and skills your genie have.

In this way it should allow more planning on the Sins behalf rather than Occult ice + Demon Spark and Auto Attack. Remember this skills are based on the original game not what we need and as far as i know Aps and R9 is not as abused as it is here.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    "investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold (literal translation, meaning giving up wealth): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(. lol, my mage 105..)"

Are they trying to concentrate all the jerks in the game into one class?

Aren't most of the jerks already concentrated in that class?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited December 2011
    Options

I'm a sin and i'm a very friendly guy
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm a sin and i'm a very friendly guy

That doesn't disprove her statement. To do that you have to find a jerk who isn't a sin. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That doesn't disprove her statement. To do that you have to find a jerk who isn't a sin. Good luck.

Finding one jerk still does not disprove the statement. To do that you have to randomly pick 10 jerks and show that less than 5 of them are sins.
    edited December 2011
    Options

my main is a seeker
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I agree, they've made the bm class alike the seekers. Their new 12 sec aoe zhen skill is like an enhanced seeker's vortex with more damage and can't be interrupted. Even their new teleport freeze skill is like the seeker's void step, but with extra damage.

BM: Teleport > AoE stun > HF > New imitation of seeker's vortex but more damage > dead bodies everywhere... >.<
    Yes, if they are too stupid enough to Domain.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Kiyoshi, Archer. That Sasha thing, Veno. Two examples from the forums. I could go on and on, but... Whatever.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
This discussion has been closed.