New Expansion in CN

Options

Comments

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why even bother to keep working on my psy b:sad

I feel the same way now. I have a little baby psy I was really looking forward to leveling since it seemed so unique. But now...it just doesn't seem worth it anymore..

but wow, i should have expected that from pwe...more money obviously...*sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:dirty bramble is back in pvp, hope it's just not a self buff and lasts more than 30 sec.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    These look horrible. stealth for archers? Air ****/knock off for barbs? wtf is this.

Devs, I HATE YOU. That is all.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Soulforce is only as good as how skills make use of it. None of these new skills has anything approaching psychic's use of soulforce (15second stuns... 58k soulburn...).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think BMs lucked out this time D: no running from them now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think BMs lucked out this time D: no running from them now

blah, they'll still be victims to sins stun/spark/bramble rage...

Someone mentioned Bramble buff for venos effecting PVP, does this apply to genie attacks as well?
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    they make more money that way since you have to refine all your gears .. that is reason enough isnt it?

I dislike it though since it was a unique thing for my psy. The empowered vigor and diminished vigor type aoes that the mystic and archer get (respectively) are way better then the one i have which i can only cast one per 3 minutes. The clerics get soulburn that lasts a minute.. why even bother to keep working on my psy b:sad

+1 b:surrender
    So not right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm just slightly worried at this point...that depending on availability and usability(CDs/and such) of these skills, they could have a pretty AWFUL influence on gameplay...

It looks to me like more poorly thought out, unfitting content to break this game even further.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They have a damn good reason for giving soulforce to everyone. Greater damage/effectiveness on certain skills is now tied to the level of your soul force.

To get higher soulforce means more refines.

To get more refines means more credit card swipes.
    ...and more quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ckato - Lost City
    Ckato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think you need to stop trying to come up with new class ideas because

A) you suck at it obviously

and

B) we do not need new classes, the EG only just came out and only just got completed with R9.

Perfect World devs need to focus on revamping old content to make it up to date with the current playing style rather then throwing new polished turds at us and calling it balancing

lolz no actualy this game would be frikin awsom with hundreds of skills...b:victory
  • Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So ... Mystic gonna be the next support class? ... it sounds so suck ..im QQ already while they didnt have released yet ..

We're getting only AOE buffs and Heals ..and i've seen that those skills are NOTHING comparated to other class Skills ..<--- thats mean,mystic go down in a few pew pew seconds .. yeah .. im QQing hard ..

OFC after that expansion mystic are the n.1 wanted class in every istance and events + Tw's ...but ..b:sadb:sadb:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    looks like the 1day +11+12 orb buyers luck out on this expansion eh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lolz no actualy this game would be frikin awsom with hundreds of skills...b:victory

no actually it wouldn't. Lets face it the current Devs can't balance the game at all and throwing as you said "hundreds of skills" at it with poorly thought out ideas will not make it any better. All you would be stuck with is a ton of useless ability's that no one would level and we already have skills like that, they are called the original classes DoT skills
  • Zhen - Raging Tide
    Zhen - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Those skills are unbalance b:shocked
    @ archer new skills b:surrender they already have wings of grace and the immune movement debuff thing, and they get leap? Also, they already have so much debuffs and crit, and why you want to give them more? (r9+debuffs+ crit 100%)

@ wiz: only made to deal with just melee attacks?
    @ fish: b:chuckle "lol"
    @cleric transform into a super saiyan veno
    @veno: they are already too OP with pets
    @barb: b:cute "I tank"
    @earthguard: sin haters? b:laugh
    @bm: "wannabe sins"
    edited December 2011
    Options

because you know Veno pets are such a big deal at endgame pvp.b:shutup
    /sarcasm
  • RadianceSky - Harshlands
    RadianceSky - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any news on the seeker pets? and are mystics really gonna be the next support? cause Clerics are getting somewhat pew pew skills
  • MeikoVll - Heavens Tear
    MeikoVll - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow thank you Korren and all the other contributors of this information. I am now very excited. I think I will be rerolling yet again b:surrender But I think it will be worth it. Keep it up xD
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so mystic is the new full support class now? i was correct to quit this class then. its disgusting and if i still played this game as regularly as i use to then id be raging so damn hard right now.

i mean a AoE rez? are they serious? there honestly is no point in clerics anymore other then there buffs.
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so mystic is the new full support class now? i was correct to quit this class then. its disgusting and if i still played this game as regularly as i use to then id be raging so damn hard right now.

i mean a AoE rez? are they serious? there honestly is no point in clerics anymore other then there buffs.

Unless my reading suck horribly, I'm pretty sure that I read it was a squad version of their old res buff.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'll be rich !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Soulforce is only as good as how skills make use of it. None of these new skills has anything approaching psychic's use of soulforce (15second stuns... 58k soulburn...).

Eh... I'd wait to see what the Seekers new summon pet does (abilities depend on level of soulforce) before making that statement. With some of these new skills the Devs seem intent on closing some of the gaps that made the classes so imbalanced (Wizzies now have a greater chance against melees, BMs in turn can now deal with kiters better) and its well known that Seekers have **** poor control skills. So I wouldn't be surprised to see its pet chock full of stun/anti stun skills which would be b:dirty.

blah, they'll still be victims to sins stun/spark/bramble rage...

With new BM teleport stun, the only essential difference between Sin and BM now (apart from obvious higher damage) is stealth.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

because you know Veno pets are such a big deal at endgame pvp.b:shutup
    /sarcasm

Heh, that'll be priceless seeing venos with phoenixes now.

"Look, it's a bird, it's.."

Barb cuts in with his anti-air skill "It's dead"
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

ITS AOE REZ BUFF. makes a diference
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM

Threw things around(.....)

axcher? b:laugh
    edited December 2011
    Options

All i get from this post is QQ QQ QQ
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any other psychics dissatisfied with their new skill ? b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Heh, that'll be priceless seeing venos with phoenixes now.

"Look, it's a bird, it's.."

Barb cuts in with his anti-air skill "It's dead"

That is if the Veno doesn't turn Barb into a frog first. b:avoid
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so will the barbs be able to where hats? and hmmm that skill that knoks someone off there fly mount just might come in handy.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any other psychics dissatisfied with their new skill ? b:cry

yep, quite a few of us have expressed our dissatifaction of them I think. I did not create my psy to be support , i created her to pewpew b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yep, quite a few of us have expressed our dissatifaction of them I think. I did not create my psy to be support , i created her to pewpew b:surrender

IKR. Spend my whole time as a Psy avoiding damage, and they trying to give me a skill designed to make me a pinata?

No thanks.

I like the delayed damage skill and the IG-like buff tho, just wish they gave us more DD potential, maybe a physical damage skill.
This discussion has been closed.