New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's hard to tell from vids what that skill does. That may not be a genuine summon and could be a skill effect.

true but its that skill ppl mean even i dont think they will get pets but you never know afetr its the chinese devs that make it
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well we should have a lot more info in 2 weeks when the expansion is released. It's possible it could come to PWI soon after since we are caught up with PW-CN at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well we should have a lot more info in 2 weeks when the expansion is released. It's possible it could come to PWI soon after since we are caught up with PW-CN at the moment.

PWE still hasn't said anything about the expansion though, it'll probably be delayed just like last time. It'll probably come out next year...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ahh its my good friend the 30 year old who acts like a 5 year old. funny that now you're insulting people by telling them to get a brain when at the start of this thread you were having a little tantrum over people picking on you on a forum
    He been like that all day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    PWE still hasn't said anything about the expansion though, it'll probably be delayed just like last time. It'll probably come out next year...

we got the the nine trials update ~3 months after they did why not this too (optimism generated due to resent relatively rapid updates)
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    we got the the nine trials update ~3 months after they did why not this too (optimism generated due to resent relatively rapid updates)

The more you put faith into pwe, the more they will let you down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sweat
    okay, all skills info are released...
    time to make a cup of coffee and start to translate..
    Ill just use goolge to translate all the skill names, dont QQb:laugh

every class will have some new skills and 1-2 ultimate skills(actually just an advanced version of one of the new skills>.>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Pychic

Wraith escape: make all squad members 6 meters around unable to be selected, last 3.5-7.5sec (depends on your soulforce)

source of evil: buff your target, you will absorb all damage and debuffs from your target, max range 45meters.

embryo of the soul: make your target immune to dmg, recover 100% hp, stun himself for 10sec. (ironguard? lol)

Wind rocks buried: curse ur target , your target will take damge = base atk +130% weapon + 6475 after 12sec.

summon: right click on a squad member on the squad list and choose summon, the skill will teleport him to u.

Yan Fu Wraith escape: make all squad members 12 meters around unable to be selected, last 5-9sec (depends on your soulforce)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Sin

Resurrection burial:curse your target, your target will absorb 15%-35%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 10sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u.

solar eclipse: AOE stealth, yo, 12meters , max 5seconds.

investigate: make u able to check other players' inventory.

give me money!(dunno how to translateb:cry): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(.b:sad lol, my mage 105..)

Toxic dagger: 10 meters frontal aoe, base dmg + 9300 poison dmg over 30sec.

Yan Fu Resurrection burial:curse your target, your target will absorb 20%-60%(depends on ur SF) damage you take from others for 15sec, effect doesnt work if your target attack u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011

give me money!(dunno how to translateb:cry): debuff your target, make him drop coins upon death. the amount of coins depends on your target's lvl.(.b:sad lol, my mage 105..)

Sins gonna steal your monies D: (keeps spamming f5 waiting for more skills)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011

The moment a sin looks in my inventory and sees so much fashion..................... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    (keeps spamming f5 waiting for more skills)

I am doing the same thing b:chuckle

This is looking interesting.. seems assassin is becoming a true rouge, and psychic is becoming a sort of red-mage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sin

...wtf

Invasion of privacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    so glad im re leveling a sin alt
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Mystic

Star prairie: absorb 15%-35%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 15sec

Flowers blinding: new AOE buff, increase skill damage to mobs by 20%, last 30min.

3rd eye: detect if there r stealth targets around u, and knock out all stealth targets 26meters around u, last 6sec.

Rejuvenation of all things: AOE rez buff-.-

Moist: AOE buff, incrase healing effect by 20%, pot effect 30%, last 30min.

Color Blossoms fans: AOE heal, heal 25% of base atk+ 783HP, every3 sec, last 12sec.

Fan Xin Star prairie: absorb 20%-40%(depends on SF) of targets revover ability(healing, charm) for 40sec
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    In other news... Wanmei's news update is all about a cosplayer. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Doing this too. XD

And Sins D: Quit invading my privacy!
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Seeker

Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 30sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.

Translocation tactic: exchange position of u and ur target, sucess rate depends on ur SF, 40%-100%.

Broken kettle tactic: increase atk, decrease defence(can be purified).

3rd eye: increase detection lvl by 31.(means u can see sins at your lvl)

Heart of sword: 12meters aoe, base atk + 3681, recover 20% hp, attract agro from mobs.

Fan Xin Jianming Yuan: summon a pet, 60sec, the ability of pet depends on ur SF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    girlfriend wanted to see cleric skills so waiting for them
  • JuFranz - Raging Tide
    JuFranz - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:surrender only BM's skill was not mentioned since first page b:cry
    Previously: Level 100 BM and I still enjoy farming to upgrade my gears b:victory

Now: At 101 still continue farming b:shutup
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    In other news... Wanmei's news update is all about a cosplayer. b:chuckle

This chick in cosplayer is hot b:cuteb:dirty
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    BM

God punish tactics: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +2500-6500(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.

A ride Purple Dust(good job, google translate..): woohoo, teleport stun skill, teleport and stun your target, deal 50% base atk physical dmg, deal triple dmg when target has less than 40% HP.

Red Dragon cable: drag your target infront of u , success rate 40%-100%(SF)

Tianyuan reversal:available when ur hp lower than 40%, deal base+200%+7200 dmg to all enemies 12meters in a line in front of u, 75% stun them for 3sec.

Threw things around(.....): disable the weapon of you and all enemies 8meters around for 3sec, deal base+100%+3500 dmg.

Tai Xu God punish tactics: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +5000-11000(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.also decrease targets movement speed by 30%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    BM

A ride Purple Dust(good job, google translate..): woohoo, teleport stun skill, teleport and stun your target, deal 50% base atk physical dmg, deal triple dmg when target has less than 40% HP.

Lol drag... an even easier way to introduce cat barbs to spawn towers :) Whats the range on that telestun? SKIP WIZARD AND DO ARCHER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JuFranz - Raging Tide
    JuFranz - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    BM

God punish tactics: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +2500-6500(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.

Tianyuan reversal:available when ur hp lower than 40%, deal base+200%+7200 dmg to all enemies 12meters in a line in front of u, 75% stun them for 3sec.

Threw things around(.....): disable the weapon of you and all enemies 8meters around for 3sec, deal base+100%+3500 dmg.

Tai Xu God punish tactics: 12sec zhen skill, deal base +200% weapon +5000-11000(depends on that soulforce>>) every 3sec, anti stun, sealed.also decrease targets movement speed by 30%.

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks Korren.

Those in red text interest me the most b:dirty

On the side note,

"when target has 40% HP" - should this be a BM's HP so we can do triple damage?

"drag target" - any idea on how far can we drag a target back? i mean the distance possible
    Previously: Level 100 BM and I still enjoy farming to upgrade my gears b:victory

Now: At 101 still continue farming b:shutup
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    WIZ

Reversal space-time tactics: curse ur target, his position will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF)

Reversal HP tactics: curse ur target, his HP will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF)

Guardian of sand:self buff, last 15min, decrease the change of getting crit attack by 5%.

Arcane Light: self buff, last 5min, each time u get hit by melee normal attack, u will be knocked away 20meters and will be purified. effect has 16sec cooldown.

Ice World: has 67% chance freeze all enemies 12meters around for 2sec every 3second, last 9sec. enemies take 130% dmg if frozen.

Dark flame: debuff your target, each time he gets hit by any attack, he will be paralysed for 3sec, effect has 8sec cooldown.

Tai Xu Reversal space-time tactics / Reversal HP tactics: 60%-100% chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I kn0w sins are supp0se t0 be 0p and all but sheesh, s0me 0f these skills d0nt even l00k legitb:laugh. *give me m0neh D:* Why farm Nirvana when Y0u can farm PK :D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    WIZ

Reversal space-time tactics: curse ur target, his position will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF)

Reversal HP tactics: curse ur target, his HP will reset back to this point in 6sec, sucess rate 40%-80%(SF)

Guardian of sand:self buff, last 15min, decrease the change of getting crit attack by 5%.

Arcane Light: self buff, last 5min, each time u get hit by melee normal attack, u will be knocked away 20meters and will be purified. effect has 16sec cooldown.

Ice World: has 67% chance freeze all enemies 12meters around for 2sec every 3second, last 9sec. enemies take 130% dmg if frozen.

Dark flame: debuff your target, each time he gets hit by any attack, he will be paralysed for 3sec, effect has 8sec cooldown.

Tai Xu Reversal space-time tactics / Reversal HP tactics: 60%-100% chance.

WWWWHHHHHAAATTTTTTT?b:angry

(Well, K don't care about the fist one)
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Korren.

Those in red text interest me the most

On the side note,

"when target has 40% HP" - should this be a BM's HP so we can do triple damage?

"drag target" - any idea on how far can we drag a target back? i mean the distance possible

when your target's hp is lower than 40%, ull do triple dmg on him w/ this skill.

no idea about the distance...

Cleric

Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!!b:angry unable to heal, max hp decrease by 10%, incease 40%-80% weapon dmg.

Ray meditation: available in transformation mode, stop your target hp recovery(and charm recovery) by 15%base atk + 675HP. can be stacked to max 2000-180000HP(SF).

Aurora Magic Ray: available in metal mage mode, AOE version of Ray meditation.

Arc ray of disease: debuff ur target, increase the chance of taking crit dmg by 15%.

Sincere:give ur target Deaden Nerves buff, recover 50% hp when taking effect, last 8sec.

The blessing of the gods: no exp lose upon death.

Tianyin thunderstorm symbol: metal mage version of soul burn! debuff ur target , each time he try to atk or use skill, he has 30% chance take phy dmg equal to ur magic atk. last 1min.

Tian Yu Purple Night Dance: Transform into metal mage mode!!!b:angry unable to heal, incease 60%-100% weapon dmg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited December 2011

The blessing of the gods: no exp lose upon death.

That's all I care about on my cleric. Lol
    edited December 2011
    That's all I care about on my cleric. Lol

Kinda silly to get that at level 100 though... I think these are all level 100 skill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.