New Expansion in CN

Options

Comments

• TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I call bull$hit. Close this stupid thread. No link, no proof. b:angry

shadowphreak is just being a noob and doing this in ever thread she replys in.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Guys even if Archers get stealth skill.. sins will still be able to see them duh..

There's a pot, increases stealth and detection level by 30, so you can get a max of 135 stealth...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ummm that sort of stuff is not rare for asian game developers to actually 'talk' to the players. Most likely in forums and such. FFXIV does that too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Who are you? Korren knows all.
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what about BM skills D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ummm that sort of stuff is not rare for asian game developers to actually 'talk' to the players. Most likely in forums and such. FFXIV does that too.
    I thought nameing other games was against the forum rulesb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Perfect World: Underworld," Marmot entering the eye, causing the majority of players will be intense discussion.
    marmots entering the eye in the next expansion :D not to mention prairie dogs
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I thought nameing other games was against the forum rulesb:shutup
    so far from what ive seen in the past years, the mods fix it if

a) you promote that game over PWI

but they tend to leave it alone if

b) your demoting that game over PWI
    c) its used to explain/backup something in PWI (well 50% of the time they leave it alone)

so personally thats how i choose when to say another game name >.> else id be spamming the mods PMs with a load of things that need 'fixing' in every thread and post i see
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    marmots entering the eye in the next expansion :D not to mention prairie dogs

Hopefully new gear will not be made out of their furr b:shocked
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Google engrish says this

Outbreak of the Free God of War

It's in horrid engrish, so I'll say what I can understand from it. Something about being immune to interruptions, probably means stuns, hopefully includes seals :D. Sounds like it either does double damage or creates a short buff that does double damage. And sounds like it's anotehr stun, but more of an AoE kinda thing...nice

The other is Controller of the Battlefield

This one is very hard to understand. It seems like it controls enemy attack range, causing them to need to close in closer to you or their target. Seems like this one is a stun too.

That much google engrish has told me
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm just gonna go and ignore Mr. REJECTED. (Nice nom de plume you fell into there, eh?)

Korren, in another thread, people were asking for translated gear stats. I haven't been able to find them at all on any Wanmei pages. Have you actually found any page that lists any sorts of actual numbers? Or am I being fail and am somehow missing a page? b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And apparantly a quick sword skil to weaken an enemy attack...but we have Myriad Sword Stance, no? Perhaps it's single target and light on chi?
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I translated it and it says all comon stuffs for BM as crowd control,all path skills
    nothing that i can say for skills bla bla but we will see when they came out
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ckato - Lost City
    Ckato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tell me what yall think about this idea...

For a new class.... a creature or person who is even more flexible than a BM...

-Its special ability: has 10 skills only... and those skills consist of 1 skill of choice from each previous character. (Ex. sins stealth, seekers vortex, barbs buff, bms dragons etc.)

-Build: Any. given its veritility with skills, it can use any wepon even daggers and can therefore add any atributes to fit your choice of build. the most player controlled class.

Pros: costumability is at maximum...
    outcomes is difrent for many players
    requires more thining on which skills to chose
    infinite amount of conbos to use

cons: with the 10 skill max, theyre will be mny weakneses to the player and while it will exel in some areas it will fail in others
    might be the ultimate unfair class
    might be the ultimate failed class

... yes many flaws with the idea but its a fun concept no...? XD what do yall think???
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

i think you need to stop trying to come up with new class ideas because

A) you suck at it obviously

and

B) we do not need new classes, the EG only just came out and only just got completed with R9.

Perfect World devs need to focus on revamping old content to make it up to date with the current playing style rather then throwing new polished turds at us and calling it balancing
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

-Its special ability: has 10 skills only... and those skills consist of 1 skill of choice from each previous character. (Ex. sins stealth, seekers vortex, barbs buff, bms dragons etc.)

-Build: Any. given its veritility with skills, it can use any wepon even daggers and can therefore add any atributes to fit your choice of build. the most player controlled class.

cons: with the 10 skill max, theyre will be mny weakneses to the player and while it will exel in some areas it will fail in others

... yes many flaws with the idea but its a fun concept no...? XD what do yall think???

You're on nasty crack !b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

and the name of this class can be "The Leech" lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.

Earthguard 3rd eye skill:

stealth detection!

Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.
    b:bye time to go back to frost, seekers..

Mystic will get a passsive skill which can detect if there are sins around u, and show their names on a list. you need to get lv100 to max this skill, then u can find any sins at any lvl on ur detection list, but u cant target them, try summon a plant to aoe them , ask ur 105 friend to use detection pots, or just ask a seeker to knock them out>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahidevran - Archosaur
    Mahidevran - Archosaur Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.

stealth detection!

Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.

Mystic will get a passsive skill which can detect if there are sins around u, and show their names on a list. you need to get lv100 to max this skill, then u can find any sins at any lvl on ur detection list, but u cant target them, try summon a plant to aoe them , ask ur 105 friend to use detection pots, or just ask a seeker to knock them out>.>

Great! Thank You Korren ^^.
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    More anti-sin/stealth measures? Nice! I can imagine that once/if this all comes out, the EGs will be many a Sin's first target out of fear of being detected first. b:chuckle

Thanks for keeping us posted ^_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I was almost hoping for a true multiclass system...all well -.-;; I hope none of this involves a guild base, especially all the contribution and reputation. It would be really cool if the new instances have PvE quests that can be turned in for said contribution.

Also, on a random note, Woodchucks! I hope there is an all-class woodchuck pet :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Ojji - Archosaur
    Ojji - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Thank you Korren!b:kiss
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

stealth detection!

I certainly hope the devs are not trolling us with this third eye stuff... It already enough having those rumors when eg came out. b:surrender

Nevertheless, didn't stay up for pages on Wanmei last night, will do so for tonight though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If venos get the ability to change people in frogs, why can't they give barbs the ability to change into panda/lion/wolf form b:cry

I can see 1/2 of Arch being people who got turned into frogs lol.

Be interesting at TW...

And... brings even more odd-quirky complaints to World Chat "She turned me into a Frogggggg when I was killing a culti boss and he ATE me!!!"

To up the coolness factor > if when the person is turned into a Frog a veno can... tame them.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

stealth detection!

awesome thx for updating :D
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

stealth detection!

This will make Seekers #1 target for sins. Spam kill. lol
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Korren plzz research something from bms b:cry

Ty b:cuteb:cute
    edited November 2011
    Options
    More anti-sin/stealth measures? Nice! I can imagine that once/if this all comes out, the EGs will be many a Sin's first target out of fear of being detected first. b:chuckle

Thanks for keeping us posted ^_~
    1 less cleric killed lol
    id gladly put out my seeker if it helps :D
  • Riordan - Lost City
    Riordan - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They need to shorten the bloody cool down time for our Awaken skill first!
    Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
This discussion has been closed.