New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Earthguard 3rd eye skill:

stealth detection!

Seeker will have a skill to increase the stealth detection lvl by 31 during a short period, which means u can see any sins at your own lvl, even if they use force stealth.
    b:bye time to go back to frost, seekers..

Mystic will get a passsive skill which can detect if there are sins around u, and show their names on a list. you need to get lv100 to max this skill, then u can find any sins at any lvl on ur detection list, but u cant target them, try summon a plant to aoe them , ask ur 105 friend to use detection pots, or just ask a seeker to knock them out>.>
    that mean only glitcher seekers can detect glitcher sins D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2011
    after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.
    a bit confused here.

contribution would refer to faction bases. In the explanation it says contribution/reputation 'from those forces'. Is it correct to assume that base contribution is not connected with getting skill books?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    a bit confused here.

contribution would refer to faction bases. In the explanation it says contribution/reputation 'from those forces'. Is it correct to assume that base contribution is not connected with getting skill books?

hmm, it has nothing to do w/ guildbase, some kind of contribution to the 3 forces.

maybe u need to do some quests, or turn in some items to get those points, i have no idea.

After expansion, every class will have soulforce, some skills are now related to your soulforce.

It seems Veno will have a new reflect buff, only can be cast on veno herself, the reflect dmg is related to ur soulforce? this one im not sure, heard it from a friend.

the new skills have reputation requirement.b:shocked

Gears from the new instance are super easy to farm, and they dont cost much to craft, but yeah, those gears are only good for PVE... you can make a party of 10 ppl in this new instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    the three paths sounds alot like the ones in Jade imo
    sounds interesting and i am looking forward to more info
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    hmm, it has nothing to do w/ guildbase, some kind of contribution to the 3 forces.

maybe u need to do some quests, or turn in some items to get those points, i have no idea.

After expansion, every class will have soulforce, some skills are now related to your soulforce.

It seems Veno will have a new reflect buff, only can be cast on veno herself, the reflect dmg is related to ur soulforce? this one im not sure, heard it from a friend.

Gears from the new instance are super easy to farm, and they dont cost much to craft, but yeah, those gears are only good for PVE... you can make a party of 10 ppl in this new instance.
    weird and mysterious o_O i hope they come out with more info soon :x
  • Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok Well,about the 3rd eye of mystic .. i still dont understand .. we can see em by detection list you mean "T"? and even if i see em name ... what it changes if we still cant target them? wow wow ... Ok Ok we should ask our partner seeker or any else lv 105 to pop him out but the time that we write that in the party we're already being attacked by Sin ...and get owned by OP Aps if it is still not nerfed ...b:sad
    edited November 2011
    Ok Well,about the 3rd eye of mystic .. i still dont understand .. we can see em by detection list you mean "T"? and even if i see em name ... what it changes if we still cant target them? wow wow ... Ok Ok we should ask our partner seeker or any else lv 105 to pop him out but the time that we write that in the party we're already being attacked by Sin ...and get owned by OP Aps if it is still not nerfed ...b:sad
    sounds like u guys are chosen to be the bridesmaid of the arcane. Aka assist them
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited November 2011

o.O everyone? I thought that was something special to psychics, making them psychic lol. Interesting if everyone gets it...Extremely awkward and kinda seeming out of place for any other class besides psys...But interesting..I guess...not sure if i like that. kinda kills the novelty of it being exclusive to a certain class. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amup - Raging Tide
    Amup - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Dang..

My main is still going on his streak of 100% in game earned rep (no badges bought), that means he will be completly out of those new skills ?

I sure hope there's some new quests that give a lot more rep, but as it seems by that, people will have to buy rep (for those who don't have 300k right off) to get them...

Please try to enlight us more :)
  • Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    well until now i've read about mystic its only that get Ress Buff AoE ..

and (that stupid thing) of passive skill to see fishes stealths ...but only in detection list .....

Any other news about mystic? if not ... yeah .. realy suck ...realy realy suck ...
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I thought soulforce was psy specific? Dang, I can see all the Psys getting angry now...As a BM I don't want soulforce, I'm not a mage, and don't demons have no souls anyway?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    3. now wizzard will have a new self buff, once the wizzard gets hit by any melee range attack, the buff will remove all debuffs on him, and shrink away (or be knocked away like that mystic skill, im not very sure) immediately. ofcos, this buff effect has a cooldown time..

-.-
    Yay instead of just nerfing Sins, let's buff everyone's kitting ability. BM better get something ****ing epic for these ****, because the original 4 race was balanced.
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    From what I've heard, BMs are getting a teleporting skill which enhances our ability to control.

Assassins will be able to make squad members invisible for a short period of time.

Seeker's buff will no longer cost mirage stones.
  • JuFranz - Raging Tide
    JuFranz - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    BMs are getting a teleporting skill which enhances our ability to control.

Teleport AOE Stun? b:dirty
    Previously: Level 100 BM and I still enjoy farming to upgrade my gears b:victory

Now: At 101 still continue farming b:shutup
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Very vague are the statements that the devs revealed. But 2 things are certain:

1. BMs are getting more control skills (maybe a teleporting stun, like that of assassin)

2. The new skills will most likely require the use of sword/pole instead of axe/fist.

Again nothing is certain until the official release on Dec. 15. Merry Christmas~
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    There's a lot of blah blah blah in this thread.

"I heard", "They said that", "I read somewhere, deep on the dark, remote website that..."

This is getting out of hand.

Venos turning people into frogs, everyone having Soulforce, etc... Some of it seems a little far-fetched. "Skills cost rep", huh? that makes no sense. is this game really going to become a P2P game then? Because that's basically what that means.

"I heard there's gonna be a new class, it's the CCM, and it can oneshot the entire SERVER, right through the ISP, for 100 billion HPs!" Come on. Unless you can translate chinese, then stop posting some of this **** stuff.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    There's a lot of blah blah blah in this thread.

"I heard", "They said that", "I read somewhere, deep on the dark, remote website that..."

This is getting out of hand.

Venos turning people into frogs, everyone having Soulforce, etc... Some of it seems a little far-fetched. "Skills cost rep", huh? that makes no sense. is this game really going to become a P2P game then? Because that's basically what that means.

"I heard there's gonna be a new class, it's the CCM, and it can oneshot the entire SERVER, right through the ISP, for 100 billion HPs!" Come on. Unless you can translate chinese, then stop posting some of this **** stuff.

you have to be by far the most negative person i know on this forum
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Three new wanmei posts:

New quests/features
    psychics
    gear

Also, first link talks about three new factions to do quests for.
    That's seems to be consistent with what Korren said earlier (before wanmei post was made):

after the expansion, your charactor can join one of the 3 forces: shadow, light , dark night, whatever they are called>.>
    each force has their unique skills for every class. you can easily learn the skills from the force u joined. if u want to learn skills from other forces, u need to get contribution/reputation points form those forces and trade for skill books.
    well, at the end, u can learn all the new skills anyway, but it takes time, so choose ur force carefully.

So yeah, Korren is at the least, for those of you doubting, giving out semi-legit info here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey Sarra, you might want to actually read the thread before you post and make yourself look dumb. At LEAST up to the end of page 5...... Apparently Korren knows what he's talking about.

On subject: this frog thing sounds...... odd. lol
    edited November 2011
    are we suppose to tickle pple to death with those feather weapons?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011

Those swords look awesome. b:dirty
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011

you never heard of blade feathers/feather blades? blades in the shape of feathers?
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    am i the only 1 who sees thats just recolered nv gear b:surrender
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    THEY ARE MAKING US SUPPORT CLASS Oo b:sad ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    "Perfect World: Underworld," a new main quest, players can transform into prairie dogs, prairie dogs shoulder to eliminate the king to give prairie dogs free of mission, and teammates fighting, through the NPC sent to unknown underground palace.

players can transform into prairie dogs
    OMG!! XD
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Three new wanmei posts:

New quests/features
    physics
    gear

I was really hoping for new game physics :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    THEY ARE MAKING US SUPPORT CLASS Oo b:sad ?
    No one's making you anything. Play your class how you want.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yes make a ep and dont lv rez above 1 cuz you cant rez yourself so why bother lvling it b:avoid
  • assasin100
    assasin100 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    psychics are a pretty good class i have one and there fun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nothinaa
    nothinaa Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    some1 posted this rumor on our fction's boards. here is wat is being sed in the wanmei's forums, it kinda agrees alot wit koren's nfo.
    First of all, this is rumor in China. No one can confirm this for sure. If you can read Chinese, use the link and read it yourself.

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1852059&extra=page%3D1

1. There is no plan on releasing new classes within 2 years. And they will continue the expansion every year.

2. Based on the force you join, you can earn rep/merit. Using those points you can exchange for new skills.

3. The new gears will be easy to obtain, but it is only good for PvE. Top gears remain the same.

4. The creator (the guy in the flyer) will not actually appear in game.

5. New dungeon reward will be the new gears. Every class will have good chance to get them.

6. This new release will not have end game gears. But the new skills will be.

7. 100 men dungeon is still in testing stage. There will be updates and new rewards (faction base thing?)

8. Ultimate skills isn't instant kill. Venomancer will create a cursing doll to it's enemy. When the doll receives damage, so does the cursed party.

9. Choosing a force: Player will interact with all 3 forces. You will learn you new skill by interacting with these forces. Your first skill will be based on the force you joined. You will be able to learn them all within time. (does that means 3 skills every class?????)

10. You won't need all the class to do the new dungeon.

11. You get to the new dungeon through a NPC.

12. There will be more interaction between venomancer and its pet. (too many double negative on this sentence...I am a little confused here) It will have anti stun ability.

13. Earthguard will open their 3rd eye and able to see assassin of the same level.

14. New skills will be able to learn on all level 100 toons. It is based on the rep/merit. You should be able to get the first skill on the first day.

15. There will be cross server faction battle next year. It will be about once a month through a NPC. (I don't think it is going to happen here)

16. Some gears will only be able to trade online not in game. (I think may not implement here)

17. Old dungeon remain 6 toons per party, new dungeon will be 10.
This discussion has been closed.