New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And thats why they are trolling you, because you demanded proof from someone they trust and then made it really easy by feeding the trolls. Don't get so upset, it's really not worth it. Nothing in this game or on these forums is worth it.
    Woh woh woh. This is just all over how I WORDED something?

NO! That's no excuse not to be understanding at all!

My whole life is in PWI and on these forums. I don't have a chance to go outside much. Why shouldn't I do this? This is worth it to me, because I don't want any enemies here, on a board I frequent so much.

Yeah, I don't have the post count to back up the claim that I come here every day, but I try not to post enough, ironically so I won't say the wrong fcuking thing...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Woh woh woh. This is just all over how I WORDED something?

NO! That's no excuse not to be understanding at all!

My whole life is in PWI and on these forums. I don't have a chance to go outside much. Why shouldn't I do this? This is worth it to me, because I don't want any enemies here, on a board I frequent so much.

Yeah, I don't have the post count to back up the claim that I come here every day, but I try not to post enough, ironically so I won't say the wrong fcuking thing...

Just remember that this is the internet. The only way someone can tell your intent is how you phrase things, and even that is murky at best. There is no body language. There is no tone of voice. And since you don't post much, there isn't really a way for people to tell your general personality. All they have is what you wrote down. SO be careful how you phrase things, and realize that sometimes that people aren't being mean to you for being means sake. Sometimes it's how you phrased things. They could think you're trying to attack them, when really your just being silly or curious. Which is what I think happened to you here. In which case you should clarify. Also, since this board has hundreds of users, not everyone is going to like you. You should see some of the things people have said about me. Don't let it bother you. Post more often, make some friends, and blow off steam in game. If all else fails, watch a good movie or read a good book. There are hundreds of them free online. Trust me, you'll be happier. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Just remember that this is the internet. The only way someone can tell your intent is how you phrase things, and even that is murky at best. There is no body language. There is no tone of voice. And since you don't post much, there isn't really a way for people to tell your general personality. All they have is what you wrote down. SO be careful how you phrase things, and realize that sometimes that people aren't being mean to you for being means sake. Sometimes it's how you phrased things. They could think you're trying to attack them, when really your just being silly or curious. Which is what I think happened to you here. In which case you should clarify. Also, since this board has hundreds of users, not everyone is going to like you. You should see some of the things people have said about me. Don't let it bother you. Post more often, make some friends, and blow off steam in game. If all else fails, watch a good movie or read a good book. There are hundreds of them free online. Trust me, you'll be happier. :)
    Okay, fine. <.<

But I'm only sorry for derailing the thread a tad. b:surrender
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okay, fine. <.<

But I'm only sorry for derailing the thread a tad. b:surrender

My gawd man, stop acting like an emo veno kkkk?

grow a pair, ya 30? they should have dropped by now---ijs
    re
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Venus is a hoe.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Venus is a hoe.

b:cry Fine! But you're a smelly, fish Pirate hooker! Why don't you go back to your home on **** island!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    The best way to protect yourself from being attacked on these forums is preemptive strike. That's why I insult everyone I come across.
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    My gawd man, stop acting like an emo veno kkkk?

grow a pair, ya 30? they should have dropped by now---ijs
    **** off. I'm trying my damned best, and I don't need your ignorant criticism.

This is gonna bother me for the rest of the year. I've already put 3 holes in a wall because of this siht... >.>
    The best way to protect yourself from being attacked on these forums is preemptive strike. That's why I insult everyone I come across.
    Sadly, I've tried that. It gets me even more hated.

Edit: FFS, this is the type of **** that forces people to withdraw from society. Unlucky for me, I gotta be the social type, so I gotta force myself to get the hang of talking to people without drama.

Whatever. I'm tired of trying to fight people like this. I have no idea what anyone here wants from me though, so... yeah, whatever.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Speechless.jpg
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    brb getting popcorn.

This thread is starting to play out like a soap. b:laugh
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    SHUT THE **** UP

I only want to know new skills/gears tyvm b:cuteb:kiss

Thank you b:flower
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wait wait wait hold up...

Are you saying all those years of me wanting to be the most dangerous class on the server (Cleric) is finally gonna come true? Wooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

b:avoidFuturelord Ready To Defend The Elven Raceb:avoid

Demon Clerics! To Your Stations! Sage Clerics! To Your Hiding Spots!
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Good times pking back then future, good times.
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Good times pking back then future, good times.

b:sadIf only i knew who you are I could agree...Was I winning?b:chuckle
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    b:sadIf only i knew who you are I could agree...Was I winning?b:chuckle

Core connect is your friend b:cute.
  • TheRevenant - Lost City
    TheRevenant - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And thats why they are trolling you, because you demanded proof from someone they trust and then made it really easy by feeding the trolls. Don't get so upset, it's really not worth it. Nothing in this game or on these forums is worth it.

i'm not trolling him because he demanded something from OP, i'm "trolling" him as you said because he is acting like a little kid who hasn't hit puberty yet. I mean seriously he claims to be 30 years old but his acting like my little sister who has mental disability's. He needs to grow up and grow a pair
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    i'm not trolling him because he demanded something from OP, i'm "trolling" him as you said because he is acting like a little kid who hasn't hit puberty yet. I mean seriously he claims to be 30 years old but his acting like my little sister who has mental disability's. He needs to grow up and grow a pair
    lol as if trolling isn't immature. The one that needs to grow up is you. Lacking empathy is a lot more childish than showing emotional weakness, kid.
    edited November 2011
    lol as if trolling isn't immature. The one that needs to grow up is you. Lacking empathy is a lot more childish than showing emotional weakness, kid.

you're not showing emotional weakness, you're showing how a child would act if they get told they can't have anything. I mean serious i know 2 year olds that don't whine like you are right now
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    you're not showing emotional weakness, you're showing how a child would act if they get told they can't have anything. I mean serious i know 2 year olds that don't whine like you are right now
    The siht you're saying does in fact the complete opposite of what you want, which is apparently for me to "grow a pair". How do you expect someone to be tough when you're constantly putting them down? That's why I'm fcuked up the way I am. I've always heard that siht from kids like you.

Please, just stop. If you're not gonna see it from my side, at least forget about it and move on.
    edited November 2011
    The siht you're saying does in fact the complete opposite of what you want, which is apparently for me to "grow a pair". How do you expect someone to be tough when you're constantly putting them down? That's why I'm fcuked up the way I am. I've always heard that siht from kids like you.

Lol like no one else had a hard life, i copped **** all my life growing up and you know what i did, i hardened the fyck up and stopped letting it effect me instead of sitting at home on a computer crying about it
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Lol like no one else had a hard life, i copped **** all my life growing up and you know what i did, i hardened the fyck up and stopped letting it effect me instead of sitting at home on a computer crying about it
    I'm not you, man. And if I was gonna "harden like a rock", I'd have already done it by now.

You don't seem "hardened" anyway. You just seem like a child trying to show off. Pathetic.
    edited November 2011
    I'm not you, man. And if I was gonna "harden like a rock", I'd have already done it by now.

You don't seem "hardened" anyway. You just seem like a child trying to show off. Pathetic.

lol i'm pathetic but i'm the one laughing and you're the one crying over how the forum is your life and you're so sad. to me it looks like the 30 yr old crying over an MMO forum is the pathetic one
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    lol i'm pathetic but i'm the one laughing and you're the one crying over how the forum is your life and you're so sad. to me it looks like the 30 yr old crying over an MMO forum is the pathetic one
    Awww, look! He's trying again! That's adorable.

"Look daddy! I'm acting tuff!"

lol keep it up, you might actually impress someone some day. b:bye
    edited November 2011
    Awww, look! He's trying again! That's adorable.

"Look daddy! I'm acting tuff!"

lol keep it up, you might actually impress someone some day. b:bye

lol ahh you people make my night, any way i'm going to go to bed and watch some movies since its so late here, i'll be back in morning to reply to you some more.

Just do me a favor don't cry to much on this forums while i'm gone b:kiss
  • truekossy
    edited November 2011
    Good thing I actually did get some popcorn for my movie. This e-soap is hilarious to read during commercials!
  • Tekril - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    lol ahh you people make my night, any way i'm going to go to bed and watch some movies since its so late here, i'll be back in morning to reply to you some more.

Just do me a favor don't cry to much on this forums while i'm gone b:kiss
    Gave up already, huh?

Yeah, I thought you wouldn't last long. See ya, kid. b:bye b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I got a feeling this thread will be 5 pages shorter when I wake up.
  • truekossy
    edited November 2011
    I got a feeling this thread will be 5 pages shorter when I wake up.

Nah. It's a weekend. b:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I just saw Shelly D: but she seems to be **** because she was posting nonsense.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just saw Shelly D: but she seems to be **** because she was posting nonsense.

If it's the post I'm thinking of, it's not nonsense. It's just not one would expect from someone who would seemingly want to stay in the good graces of PWE. Considering that they won't even let me open tickets anymore (including multiple billing issues now which make me more than hesitant to charge more), I have apparently fallen out of PWE's graces soooo...

My theory as to why PWE isn't actually saying much (er, anything) about this expansion is that CN has actually managed to rebalance things such that it will cause the "Join PWI, charge $2000, quit from boredom 2 months later" players to not join in the first place. PWE never figured out that smaller sustainable income over the very long term from a larger number of players is probably a better strategy for a better game than what they're doing lately.

If the expansion as planned now manages to bring out gear that is farmable and is somewhere between R8 and R9 at least on some servers (e.g. PvE), that will seriously cramp their rep sales. If the expansion brings items in-game which are currently pack-only items, that will hurt pack sales (and not things like "Cube Tokens for Crab Meat"...). If the expansion rebalances skills so that the PvP balance is thrown out of skew, the people charging and hypering to 100 and quitting will not live out their cycle and throw their income out of whack. If the expansion nerfs APS to something where Heaven's Wrath is no longer a bad thing to use for a high-level squad (currently it's only "useful" between level 59 when we get it and about 90 when people start out-APSing it, and that's when most players now are in Frost, nevermind when you get the Frost quest [that's another rant...]), we'll see APS ragequits because people will have to restat to be effective.

See where that's going? There's lots of things that the devs can do that would probably cause PWE to feel warmth in their pants. Many of those things would actually be beneficial to the game overall, rather than for a subset of players. In fact, a large number are exactly what people have been demanding for some time. With any luck, we'll see the majority of them in the expansion and then PWE would have a hope of reclaiming heavy cash-shoppers who have since left the game for reasons which have been rehashed on the forum ad infinitum. With awesome luck, PWI will manage to be a top-tier F2P MMORPG again, gaining new long-term players to fund ongoing enhancements to the game. And with obscene luck, PWRD will stop tanking (glad I don't own shares of it right now, as it keeps setting new 52-week lows and analysts don't seem to think much of their flagship game's state nor the shrinking player/cash base...) so we can continue to play this game for many more years.

Basically, PWE really needs to have a huge shift in terms of how they approach their games, and more importantly, their players. From the Chinese teaser site, it seems that China (the devs, at least) know what we keep asking for and are trying to provide it. The lack of early fanfare from PWE (aside from a telling image they had very recently) indicates that they are either working on a HUGE announcement or that they are pushing back against most of the changes.

Seeing as how PWE has been looking like it's trying to enter the sewage reclamation industry lately with how it keeps regurgitating the same **** over and over and hoping we keep buy it, I have no hopes on them doing "the right thing" in regards to this expansion. Their internal policies which prevent them from actually communicating with their users beyond "We appreciate your willingness to make the game better, but due to company policies..." responses need to be addressed. Some of us run companies within spitting distance of PWE's offices which would gladly consult with PWE with playerbase concerns, for instance. Even better would be actually having 24/7 GM staffing in-game on all servers with the GMs accessible to players, as this would give PWE ongoing firsthand experience of the playerbase's concerns (far more than the vocal minority which are on the forum, and even that number appears to be dwindling...) and would allow them to aggregate data internally far more effectively.

But yeah. This is my rant. From what I've seen on the Chinese site, I really want this expansion. From what I've been seeing out of PWE, I really don't. We shall see, eh?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
This discussion has been closed.