New Expansion in CN

Comments

• Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Was there anything new in the archer preview page? http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20111124/63330.shtml

The google translate of it didn't seem all that interesting.

the 3 archer skills were alrdy at 1st page>>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    it doesnt get in my head, how should stealth with impossibility to move be usefull? b:question

the thing with the tree is like a joke too, why should we attac the tree if we can attac the target itself b:question

wtf? a frog? for real now? what shall we do with the target after that? tame or eat it? b:question

why should an archer jump left & right if hes not melee? there is no way he can evade attacs, couse this is impossible in this game, so what is it for?

archer with more critical hit chance for a SHORT period of time... sounds lame

sounds like a joke or troll, if you ask me, but actually if you look in the past expansion it even could be true
    ... nothing usefull, just junk noone actually needs like allways
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sparked barrages from somewhere has got to be useful in many situations, especilally TW. The only thing I'd really worry about, is how most classes will even find them. I dunno if this is an attempt to make sins feel more useful in TW, but it really seems like using a chainsaw to fix the nail. Would need non-target AoEs even more.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    from the description
    it seems barb will get an anti-air skill that can shoot down flying targets and deal massive damage.

So what are barbs now, anti-aircraft guns?b:surrender
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Any word on what level/cultivation these new skills can be learned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have a feeling it's 100+ , you need the complete 100 culti and some drops/items that you can either cash shop or drop farm in the new hardcore instances they want to introduce.
    One thing should be clear to everyone: PWI never gives anything for free. It will cost you an arm and a leg to get those skills. Don't believe it? bookmark this post, lets talk after expansion release.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We've already got level 100 skills (which require 3rd stage sage/demon fairy, don't they?), I was thinking level 101 with a new cultivation quest string required plus whatever's required to make the new skill books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    the 3 archer skills were alrdy at 1st page>>

That's not complete info yet. There can still be more details released in newer posts on wanmei and I was wondering if there was anything in this one: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20111124/63330.shtml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    That's not complete info yet. There can still be more details released in newer posts on wanmei and I was wondering if there was anything in this one: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20111124/63330.shtml

This was looked at, and people have noticed that the only things specifically mentioned are a thunder-infused attack, increased accuracy, bursts of speed, a fire arrow "Li Xian" (Google Engrish translates it to "cosine"), and attack bursts.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    no one cares about silly barbs that are useless 100+ anywayb:chuckle. what do sins psy and mystics get
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    any more seeker cleric skills? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Love this line from the Google translation of the veno page mentioned earlyer which seems to promise a:

"Breakthrough in the art of sly insanity"

That is exactly what this game needs, a breakthrough in the art of sly insanity.b:laugh
    Just some guy
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    New stuff from Wanmei:

Wizard page
    Prairie Dogs and a King Woodchuck (that's right, you read that right)

Also, I'm making a list of these in my first post in this thread (front page).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    New stuff from Wanmei:

Wizard page
    Prairie Dogs and a King Woodchuck (that's right, you read that right)

Also, I'm making a list of these in my first post in this thread (front page).

You're really on top of this ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2011
    You're really on top of this ^^

boredom, anticipation, the notion of "i want to believe this expansion will be different and not ****" when it won't, etc etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm wondering how large the attack range buff is. It would be fun in TW to barrage on the spawn towers..

It'll only be fun for a few seconds... until you see an army of frog cata pullers.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm going to lol at the Seeker skill that switches positions with the target if it comes out. That's going to be so fun.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So mystics get a debuff that apparently reduces all healing/charm ticks received to 0? Or was this for clerics?

And then an Aoe rez? The rez sounds dissapointing, tbh (though I can't deny it's usefulness), although not as bad as the cleric's no exp loss skill.

Really looks like the clerics got shafted. Who's seriously gonna bring a cleric as a DD, even with metal form that gives 10-20% extra damage? And a cleric that tries to solo PVP with no heals?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    no one cares about silly barbs that are useless 100+ anywayb:chuckle. what do sins psy and mystics get
    yea what do we get ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Are you kidding me?.. This is fake... Knocked out of stealth if you move wtf thats stupid as hell.....b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think we're just misunderstanding archer's stealth at the moment. Korren's been super reliable in the past, no reason to doubt him now.

Besides, I remember the days when archers used to hide in trees to pk you. When crossbows where THE ultimate pvp weapon. When TT90/99 was refined as high as we could get it if we planned to pvp.

Sigh. xD
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    ok, now, heres 3 of Wizzard new skills.

Time controlling skills.
    1. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's HP will reset back to this point.

2. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's position will reset back to this point.

new self buff!
    3. now wizzard will have a new self buff, once the wizzard gets hit by any melee range attack, the buff will remove all debuffs on him, and shrink away (or be knocked away like that mystic skill, im not very sure) immediately. ofcos, this buff effect has a cooldown time..

My opinion of some skills.

The cleric healing debuff: as the developer said, its really an op skill if u know how to use it. This skill is spamable, and stackable(3times max?) just like cleric inronheart heal skill. instead of reducing healing speed and charm tick speed like psychic, this skill will directly stop ur heal and charm tick for a long duration. you know what will happen when you PVP without a charm right?

veno's tree pet: when u hit either this tree or ur target, ur target will take damage. so what if u can aoe both of them? or.. what if this pet is linked to a sin who just went stealth :D

@Bubbles
    I have seen those links, as u can see, those news are just a general description on some of the new skills. something like 'wizzards have discovered the time controlling technique blah blah...' 'the new skills will greatly incrase wizzards' survivability blah blah..' but it doesnt tell u what exactly what are those skills. and the skills i posted these days, are the explaination of these news from the developper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited November 2011

@Bubbles
    I have seen those links, as u can see, those news are just a general description on some of the new skills. something like 'wizzards have discovered the time controlling technique blah blah...' 'the new skills will greatly incrase wizzards' survivability blah blah..' but it doesnt tell u what exactly what are those skills. and the skills i posted these days, are the explaination of these news from the developper.

I know, I'm aware of that.
    I just thought I would do everyone a favor by posting the news stories when they get put up on the site, people seem to enjoy looking at them anyways.

They have pics toooo b:cute

Also, did they say anything about the prairie dogs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I know, I'm aware of that.
    I just thought I would do everyone a favor by posting the news stories when they get put up on the site, people seem to enjoy looking at them anyways.

They have pics toooo b:cute

Also, did they say anything about the prairie dogs?

b:cry omg google translate hahahaha..

the woodchuck kingdom

Either those woodchucks r in a village / city, or they r just some NPCs in new instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hey Korren,ty so much for providing us all this info about new skills and expansion <3
    But i am kinda very intriged about new mystic skills,so if you have/will have any info of those can you plox post here <3!

And i kinda wonder will these new skills be hard to obtain?like some new expensive pages or they will just revamp it in already existing tree's?
    And are they revamping old skills at all or ?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok, now, heres 3 of Wizzard new skills.

Time controlling skills.
    1. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's HP will reset back to this point.

2. curse your enemy with a time debuff, after a few seconds, enemy's position will reset back to this point.

new self buff!
    3. now wizzard will have a new self buff, once the wizzard gets hit by any melee range attack, the buff will remove all debuffs on him, and shrink away (or be knocked away like that mystic skill, im not very sure) immediately. ofcos, this buff effect has a cooldown time..

Thanks Korren. I'm very interested on seeing these skills in action someday. :)
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    hey Korren,ty so much for providing us all this info about new skills and expansion <3
    But i am kinda very intriged about new mystic skills,so if you have/will have any info of those can you plox post here <3!

And i kinda wonder will these new skills be hard to obtain?like some new expensive pages or they will just revamp it in already existing tree's?
    And are they revamping old skills at all or ?

b:sweat if i didnt post it, then it means i dont know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Iv been chatting with a developper lately, and got some info about new class skills.
    Here,i just list some skills that have been confirmed.

the new gears will be PvE gears, with special attributes against mobs.

skills

A.

I call bull$hit. Close this stupid thread. No link, no proof. b:angry
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I call bull$hit. Close this stupid thread. No link, no proof. b:angry

GTFO and read Chinese dude, stop your fail trolling, you haven't the slightest clueb:beatenupb:beatenupb:fatb!

Thank you guys for posting all the cool info!b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I Wish to get some info about Mystic new skills soon ..b:cute ..

All classes are getting very nice and OP skills..

I Hope the 3rd eye of Eg's will do something .. maybe seeing everyone goes in stealth? --> Like Archers future stealth skill? and sins?
This discussion has been closed.