Center = Duke Blacke

Wtfsauce = Synsae

Nosebleed = Murcas

About to puke = Kyna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LOL. Beefy McFist is hilarious. Although I remembered back to a popular beer commercial in Aus about a bunch of guys hanging out and one of them complains that he doesn't have a nickname, like the rest of his mates and asks for suggestions. One says "How about Cupcake?" Then he replies; " Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of Captain." Another one goes; "Yeah, Captain Cupcake!"

So I have named my dashing young man Mystic of macho manly maleness "CptCupcake"
    Is secksy name, no? :D

Indeed, Muy caliente!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Duke Blacke! >:O

*bursts into laughter*

Funny b:chuckle
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LOL that picture is epic.
    Its alright about a hectic RL rei. Look atm meh, i'm stuck in an exclusion cupboard for something I didn't do :/ Appr I took a craft knife with the intent to.. well ya know...
    *sigh*, I got until thursday, then i'm outta here. Only good thing about this is that this PC lets me forum :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What the fluff is an exclusion cupboard? It sounds like a place to hide the old dishes. wow.gif

@Pic: Rei, I mentioned it before but that is hysterical! I should say though, if Keph had been present for that he'd have been bleeding from the eyes, not the nose.
    grin.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    What the fluff is an exclusion cupboard? It sounds like a place to hide the old dishes. wow.gif

Well.. it's about 5ft/5ft room with a glass window and door, and this desk takes up most of the space. I'm not allowed out unless it's for the WC, or when the end of school bell goes.
    They are lucky i'm not claustrophobic b:surrender
    The worst bit is, and i'm really not trying to make this sound dramatic, that when i'm reinstated into school, my real mum is going to be at the review before hand. I have a strong dislike for her ever since she kicked me out in 2010(thus, why I have been so inactive, I blame her for me and Raven breaking up tbh..) ; I havent seen her since then either. I'm genuinely worried she'll do something to make me kick off, and thus making my stepmum (who I love to bits) and dad look like bad parents... b:sad

Apart from that, the dfrawing. If es was there she'd probably be having an Orly? face on!

• Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Bump for great justice :o

Well.. this review thingy's happenin tomorrow.. i'll tell you guys how it goes.
    I'mma need a hug afterwords I think.. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Bump for great justice :o

Well.. this review thingy's happenin tomorrow.. i'll tell you guys how it goes.
    I'mma need a hug afterwords I think.. >:

*leaves fluffy tiger hug* Good luck! bbye.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Thanks keph
    Well.. I saw her today. Mum came to the meeting, and.. well she looked really frail. Idk, but she is losing her hearing (getting a 2nd hearing aid).. yet again she said she was 'protecting me' from my now ex-Hubby ()she actually said 'he didn't really love you' , that hurt)
    - I know she just always disliked me having a boyfriend.. -.- always have, always will. I think she still believes i'm her little, 'vunerable' girl she took away with her all those years ago. I'm grown up, I can handle myself, just because I'm autistic doesnt mean i'm ****.

I wrote down during the meeting what I wanted out of seeing her again. One: get her, my dad and stepmom to have a coffee and talk. Two: see my grandma and grandad again (i'm seeing them on sudnay now.) Three: see my aunt again with my dad and stepmum(lost connections a while back).

Just need to see how things flow....
    I need a lie down ._. sorry for my mini rant.

• Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hmmmm...Would it be possible for a Demon Tanker Psy to be in this Comic? If so, just PM me in game on HT Server. My Psy's name is Mesro. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Epic bump for Epic justice :o

• Doroku - Dreamweaver
    Doroku - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Are applications still being accepted? I'd love to join in on this. b:pleased
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Another bump for epic justice. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Another bump for epic justice. o.o

I believe this is relevant.

'Course, would be nice to have a little update for updates' sake...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    QQ I've been replaced.

My signature is now invalid. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    *pokes nearly dead thread*

What happened?b:sad
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I don't know! *casts Sage Revive on topic* Don't you die on me, damn it! BUMP!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    This thread needs to be revived with cuteness :O

js0rb8.jpg

I know Rei must be having some hard times atm :/ but i'm all here still for this project, always :)

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    *bumps* I hope Reikara is okay...I have not seen her in awhile...*worried*
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    She's pretty busy working on some con project with Kyna me thinks. I don't think she visite the forums lately but she's on dA :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    She's pretty busy working on some con project with Kyna me thinks. I don't think she visite the forums lately but she's on dA :o

Ah, well it's good to hear that she's okay, albeit busy. I go to her site from time to time and am always in awe at her work. I hope that all goes well with them. ^_^
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i heard she quit pwi for guild w2 :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2012
    According to her deviant art, she is working on other comic with her boyfriend. One of her latest deviations is of a pwi character though, so IDK what's going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well, i know she pretty much gave her items on sanctuary like cube neck and other expensive stuff to her friends ;o her livestream also had alot of the other game o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2012
    I guess the only way we'll know is if she updates. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: