Venomafia Comic - Apply For A Role?

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey, I just had an idea in regards to Synsae's hair since her hair and Kyna's hair style is similar...

instead of just adding a tiara (which after thinking about it doesn't make much sense for Synsae unless she is royalty... which she is not unless you want to write her in as such)

I was thinking of just adding hair that isn't put up in the ponytail (like have the ponytail and then have some hair that is not part of the ponytail and is just down)

i.e. (this is an OC of mine that a friend drew for me): http://fav.me/d2tf00j <<< something like that minus the hat... and hope I didn't confuse you

Makes perfect sense, I can definitely do that. I was actually thinking that tiara would be a little out of place for the story, unless she was a narcissist or something because I couldn't find a way for royalty to be worked in given the culture lol. x__X;

Thanks though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Another thing. Imma need some screenies of psychic and seeker skills if anyone is willing to donate the time and effort. I just have very little knowledge of either class and I've never seen seeker skills before, I quit before they were introduced, and it's a little too much to level one up giving the amount of time needed. x__X

If you could just tell me what the names of those skills are I can figure out what they do on ecatomb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Another thing. Imma need some screenies of psychic and seeker skills if anyone is willing to donate the time and effort. I just have very little knowledge of either class and I've never seen seeker skills before, I quit before they were introduced, and it's a little too much to level one up giving the amount of time needed. x__X

If you could just tell me what the names of those skills are I can figure out what they do on ecatomb.

Do you have an e-mail I can send you the screenies and descriptions on? I really don't think I want to spam this thread with a boatload of pictures.

b:surrender

If you don't mind PMing me about that, I'll take care of the Seeker skills.

EDIT: I'll even throw in a couple pics of a Seeker in the Shinobi set. Not Wyrmfiend, but it'll give you a basic idea of what you're working with.b:mischievous
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok guys this isn't 100% finalized but this is what I'm running with for the moment. I'm going to play around with some ideas, talk with Reiz and see how this would work. Definite roles are put in bold.

Good guys: "Team 1"

Kephras (Tiger)

Yakasha (Dual swords BM)

Kyna (Fist BM)

Esnemyl (archer)

(Possibly: Synsae [wizard])

[/B][/COLOR]

It looks like a great team :) And it's an honour to be chosen.
    The new artwork Is brilliant for XaiXai, I just apologise for now being able to see the livestreams because of time-differences D:
    Looking forward to more artwork! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Evil chicks:
    VenusArmani - Evil Veno (Andracil? Andracil.)
    Silvychar - Veno (MissEbil)
    Vixe (MAd scientist)
    Xainou - Schizo, loyal, hardcore, seductive
    SerenityMare - kind, absent minded, pawn

::insert fangirl squee here:: This is gonna be fun, looking forward to the live streamsXD Thank you, it's an honor to be chose. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    *flails* Yay! I keep missing the live streams because of my job. *mauls on job* XaiXai is so cute, so mischievous. ^_^ I, too, am quite honored. Thank you!

(Also, Weirdo, werewolf pumpkin cracked me up. XD b:chuckle)
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    *flails* Yay! I keep missing the live streams because of my job. *mauls on job* XaiXai is so cute, so mischievous. ^_^ I, too, am quite honored. Thank you!

(Also, Weirdo, werewolf pumpkin cracked me up. XD b:chuckle)

I was laughing when I was watching the livestream and she put that. I asked "You mean I'm on the team with a weirdo werewolf pumpkin?" She simply answered, "Yup." and went back to what she was doing.b:chuckle
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok guys this isn't 100% finalized but this is what I'm running with for the moment. I'm going to play around with some ideas, talk with Reiz and see how this would work. Definite roles are put in bold.

Good guys: "Team 1"

Kephras (Tiger)

Yakasha (Dual swords BM)

Kyna (Fist BM)

Esnemyl (archer)

(Possibly: Synsae [wizard])

"Team 2":

Murcas (cleric)
    Weirdo, werewolf pumpkin

KrittyCat- Male seeker
    life, truth, battle, prankster

(Possibly: Zaeh [psychic])

(Possibly: KuiXing [wizard])

Evil chicks:
    VenusArmani - Evil Veno (Andracil? Andracil.)
    Silvychar - Veno (MissEbil)
    Vixe (MAd scientist)
    Xainou - Schizo, loyal, hardcore, seductive
    SerenityMare - kind, absent minded, pawn

possible meaning its not finalized yet? people can still app?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @ Baby
    I think it's too late now, but you can still contribute by giving ideas for the comic and stuff,

And I just thought of a funny scene with one of the veno girls with a reference from tangled:
    *veno is looking at a wanted poster*
    'geez, they just can't seem to get my nose right'

Something with Es, when shes reeeally chatty:
    *walking with the group* "you know, if the mafia wasnt here we'd be able to do soo much. Running and eating cookies and actually dealing with wraiths and trying new clothes on ..*
    "Es.."
    "..and tea parties and more cookies and sleeping and.."
    "ES!"
    "*snaps back* huh? oh I only had one more"
    "ok.. what?"
    "more cookies"
    "..."

(she's a cookieholic, just sayin b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    @ Baby
    I think it's too late now, but you can still contribute by giving ideas for the comic and stuff,

And I just thought of a funny scene with one of the veno girls with a reference from tangled:
    *veno is looking at a wanted poster*
    'geez, they just can't seem to get my nose right'

Something with Es, when shes reeeally chatty:
    *walking with the group* "you know, if the mafia wasnt here we'd be able to do soo much. Running and eating cookies and actually dealing with wraiths and trying new clothes on ..*
    "Es.."
    "..and tea parties and more cookies and sleeping and.."
    "ES!"
    "*snaps back* huh? oh I only had one more"
    "ok.. what?"
    "more cookies"
    "..."

(she's a cookieholic, just sayin b:chuckle)

*rubs hands together, eyes sparkling* Well then! I now know what to feed everyone! Time to get cooking! There is still much to be done.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Are the cookies only for the good guys?
    *makes her cutest kitty face* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Are the cookies only for the good guys?
    *makes her cutest kitty face* b:cute

Nopers, food for all! ^_^ *sniffs air*

OH ****, I LEFT THE PUMPKIN PIE ON THE FIREPLACE! b:shocked
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...did I... hear... cookies?
    -wants-

;..;

The one top priority of a bad guy is to steal the cookies of the good guys ... b:sin
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011

I don't think it can hurt...
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...did I... hear... cookies?
    -wants-

;..;

The one top priority of a bad guy is to steal the cookies of the good guys ... b:sin

Insane+tiger.jpg
    Keep yer hands off mah cookies!

...trouble.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011

Then perhaps more treats are in order? Just a warning, I may have, sort of have, baked one of my oven mitts into the pie; I'm terribly sorry if you find threads...Just pull em' out and pretend you never saw em'!b:embarrass

Also, I'm glad Kieve is on my team! I most certainly do not want to become a fouled up fowl.
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011

Then perhaps more treats are in order? Just a warning, I may have, sort of have, baked one of my oven mitts into the pie; I'm terribly sorry if you find threads...Just pull em' out and pretend you never saw em'!b:embarrass

Also, I'm glad Kieve is on my team! I most certainly do not want to become a fouled up fowl.

Wait...

Thought you were a werewolf pumpkin, not a bird.b:scorn
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Maybe he's a werewolf pumpkin bird? Not entirely sure what that is... but I am guessing it's a werewolf with a pumpkin head with wings so it can fly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Wait...

Thought you were a werewolf pumpkin, not a bird.b:scorn

Erm, um, I-I can explain that. Hold up a sec... *stuffs vampire fangs in his mouth and bares fangs as furiously as he can. * S-see? I can be a were-pumpkin-aviarian-cactus sucking-cleric thingy!
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Maybe he's a werewolf pumpkin bird? Not entirely sure what that is... but I am guessing it's a werewolf with a pumpkin head with wings so it can fly?

....creepy.b:shocked
    Erm, um, I-I can explain that. Hold up a sec... *stuffs vampire fangs in his mouth and bares fangs as furiously as he can. * S-see? I can be a were-pumpkin-aviarian-cactus sucking-cleric thingy!

Even more creepy.b:shockedb:shocked

REI!!!

Get me off his team!!!b:cry
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    b:chuckle

Don't worry, Kritty, I only attack cacti, remember? These fangs are made of candy, anyway, so...

'sides, the snacks are almost done and I don't want you to miss em'! (I didn't cook a mitt in this one! Woo-hoo!)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -jumps up and down- yay I may (possibly) be picked o3o so happy, Imma have to go make a pie now and feed it to you Rei c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011

Hmm, well to make it official I think the "good guys" apps should be closed now, but there's still places open in the Venomafia. I want to expand their team by at least one member to make them a bit more of a mafia. Also give or take the applications I get they could also replace a couple of the older cast that quit pwi. Venomafia are only open to Venomancers, but people can make newb venos and just specify gears they'd want them to wear and fashion/ weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Just an FYI I'm starting up Livestream. I'm working on Silvychar's veno today. www.livestream.com/spudfuzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    ....creepy.b:shocked

Even more creepy.b:shockedb:shocked

REI!!!

Get me off his team!!!b:cry

But.. but... think of all the jokes to be made at your expense!
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    But.. but... think of all the jokes to be made at your expense!
    b:cry

But I'M the prankster mischievous one!!

b:sad
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Artwork *.*
    Moar, moar! Really awesomesauce. :3

And did I hear custom things?
    I'd have one more thing regarding the clothing of Silvy; as I already noted down she likes trenchcoats... but I rather dislike some parts of the Thunder Coat (too showy for my taste ._.)... So would it be possible for her to wear a normal trenchcoat like Vixe drew her in once?
    *digging up the image*

*Link*

(Vixe Lines; Unfinished Colours by LeLelle)

If needed I can dig up the reference images for the coat as well.

It was kinda hard to tell how it might have looked normal standing, so I used the collar of that and got some other inspiration from Vincent Valentine's coat, which caused them to dub you "Silvincent" lol. Let me know if this is ok:

silvincentprev.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Silvincent was my evil doing b:chuckle
    Sorry Silvy xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Silvincent? Brilliant!

And it looks totally cool like that, Rei ^_^

And... Vincent is awesome as well... b:chuckle
    Even if I only know him from the FF movies... xD

EDIT:
    While I was still totally drowning in utter amazement because of especially that collar, I suddenly wondered... Wait... she's holding a glass... but... how the hell is she going to drink with that collar? O_o

The latter made me think about it for a bit until the following scene popped up in my mind. xD

Random scene:
    -Silvy standing there with a glass of X, wearing her trenchcoat with that super cool collar-
    -Other veno mafia member joins her; looks at her for a bit, eyes wander from glass to her face-

Member X: Silvy... say... how exactly are you going to drink with that collar of yours closed...?
    Silvy (looks emotionless at her for a second; thinks; after a pause speaks): ... I... usually tilt my head back and let the fluid run down my throat... or open my collar. (with that the topic is finished for her)
    Member X (pauses; waits for any other response; disappointed when she realises Silvy isn't going to say more; watches the other veno in anticipation) I see...
    -Minutes are passing by-
    Silvy (looks at her comrade; still didn't make any movements to actually drink): ... What exactly are you waiting for...?
    Member X (looks innocently at her; ignores the last statement): Won't you... take a sip?
    Silvy (looks annoyed): Uh... here. You can have it. I'm not thirsty anyway *gives the other veno the glass; walks away*

Point is, that that collar of hers cannot be unfastened that fast... and it takes her some time - so she prefers to never open it (or when no one else is to watch her); additionally she dislikes to eat in front of people, or drink when she's being watched.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011

here's some psy skills idk if i should pm u or post here?

some links. hope its helpfull

voodoo
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-20.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-26.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-25.jpg

buble of life
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-11-19.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-11-18.jpg

vengence
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-29.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-30.jpg

shifting to a mermaid
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-19-27.jpg

some other skills
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-14-36.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-14-03.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-56.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-13-53.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/iamsovy/pwi%20stuff/2011-11-0716-14-00.jpg