PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    those noobs are the ones who buy FC heads for 350-500k each , so dont freeking tell me they are poor b:sweat

ROFLMFAOL...if there is one person that has started this game FROM NEW ..NEVER PLAYED B4 and is buying heads to lvl...PLEASE POST UR NAME HERE !!

Those noobs as u put em...are mostly higher lvl peeps that are too fkn lazy to roll a toon the old fashioned way ( me included )

Obviously u rolled ur first character weilding ur mastercard and never looked back...lmao, get the feeling ur getting votes for popularity b:chuckle
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ummmmm no

everyone I've sold heads to were alts not noobs

If PK was around in SP back when I was around my FB29 time I would've ended up finding a different game to play.

If you agree with PK-4-ALL in SP why are you on a PvE server?

this my first game online , i actually had no idea how PvE/PvP worked thats why i'm here =) now wishing to be in a PvP server..... *sigh* lol
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    umad?

Maybe b:angry
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    xnms wrote: »
    take pvp out of secret passage and allow it in the first room of cube of fate. That would no longer effect low level players since you have to be level 40 for cube of fate.

Now, all of you who say leave it like it is or for noobs to stone into 29, How badly would that **** you off?

Or just go to a pvp server srry dude u shouldend play pve if u wanna pk.The option is there to make a hall for tournaments.

NO PVP ON PVE SERVER its only confusing .The pk option is good enough .Or u made the wrong server choice but then that youre problem not of the people who dont asked to be pked by nubs that can only kill weaker people.I never have seen 1 cube pker that actually killed one of his own lvl.The just hit on low lvl and think they are great LMAO i never have seen a sadder bunch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFLMFAOL...if there is one person that has started this game FROM NEW ..NEVER PLAYED B4 and is buying heads to lvl...PLEASE POST UR NAME HERE !!

Those noobs as u put em...are mostly higher lvl peeps that are too fkn lazy to roll a toon the old fashioned way ( me included )

Obviously u rolled ur first character weilding ur mastercard and never looked back...lmao, get the feeling ur getting votes for popularity b:chuckle

lol @ mastercard b:chuckle nice joke =) and read my other post idiot *most are alts*
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this my first game online , i actually had no idea how PvE/PvP worked thats why i'm here =) now wishing to be in a PvP server..... *sigh* lol

Well that's an easy solution...make a new char on one of these PVP servers and powerlevel your way up, cuz you seem to think all noobs are rich
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well that's an easy solution...make a new char on one of these PVP servers and powerlevel your way up, cuz you seem to think all noobs are rich

yeah and put 2-3 years again building up my R9 bm? no thanks lol
  • xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

It's much more fun to ambush lvl 29 players in Secret Passage huh?
  • morianna
    morianna Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't understand what is so hard to figure out about the fact PVP should only be allowed on PVP servers. Most people don't PVP, that's why they play on PVE servers. PVP players always want to whine because they go to a PVP server and get thier ***** kicked by someone that has been there awhile or they can't find enough other PVP players so they want to go to PVE servers and ruin the game for people that don't like PVP. You have a PVP server, use it for that. PVP should be completely removed from the PVE servers and when the PVP players whine just tell them that is what the server is for. It's a plain and simple solution. Then you won't lose PVE players because some idiot PVP player is harrassing them because he/she is bored because no one wants to PVP with them. Making an instance on a PVE server into PVP just to suck up to them is stupid.
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol @ mastercard b:chuckle nice joke =) and read my other post idiot *most are alts*

b4 we continue on the name calling..read ur own fkn posts...ur the numb nutted idiot who commented on the " new players " or " noobs " buying heads....clarify ur own statement b4 u comment on others...

In the End...this is a PvE server...the idea was stupid...and u picked the wrong server for not understanding the difference between Pvp and PVE, ur problem..PPL sign up for PvE not PvP

Lets just fix the fkn issue and take PK outa SP
    edited September 2011
    Options
    xnms wrote: »
    It's much more fun to ambush lvl 29 players in Secret Passage huh?

if ive been 4 times in SP after it went 'PvP zone' id say its too much b:surrender so the answer to ur question.... ask some 1 else =)
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Why should you be exempt from inconvenience when those who chose PVE to avoid free for all PK are not exempt?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b4 we continue on the name calling..read ur own fkn posts...ur the numb nutted idiot who commented on the " new players " or " noobs " buying heads....clarify ur own statement b4 u comment on others...

In the End...this is a PvE server...the idea was stupid...and u picked the wrong server for not understanding the difference between Pvp and PVE, ur problem..PPL sign up for PvE not PvP

Lets just fix the fkn issue and take PK outa SP

lol u seem to be mad ... and @ name calling , werent u the one who called me an idiot first b:lipcurl now u complain about names? lol
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thats beside the point .If there able or not is not the issue .
    The isssue is they shouldend have too .Now thats totally diferend since were on a PVE server.

I think its time to quote myself .

Having the cash or not isent the point lmao .They just trying to shift focus ,The point is they shouldend have to .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think its time to quote myself .

Having the cash or not isent the point lmao .They just trying to shift focus ,The point is they shouldend have to .

Ty pearl...at least some of us ( you mainly ) are keeping focused on the problem at hand which is PK in SP on a PvE server !!
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    most head buyers are alts usually so yeah they can stone in whenever , but i think theres some low lvl noobs that do too (idk how tho)

Ok take me as an example?... i created a sin, long time ago right.. and im not a cash player so all the money i got my archer keeps it, i give no money at all to my sin.. he is right now lvl 43, and he is needing the mobs inside sp, shade eido, and he also needs bh29 (quingzi).. since i created him.. his wallet has not gone up 200k coins.. why? i have to repair gears...i have to buy daggers.. i have to update my gears like every 3 lvls, i have to buy mp and hp pots, i have to buy shards for my armour, my genie was a fail so i had to buy 2 mirage stones to buy a new Zeal, and his wallet atm im looking at it is down at 50k coins.. this is just me.. and i have experience playing this game.. now imagine a fresh noob coming into the game and having no idea AT ALL about how to raise money, what to buy, or what not to buy...
    think about this too, do they even KNOW whats an Ilusion stone???

So basically people that support this idea are saying that newbies that come to play the game for the 1st time will have to deal with the PvP secret passage and stone in everytime they need quingzi because high lvls are too busy "having fun" being children again ( if they arent already ) and killing themselves.. oh yeah.. i forgot.. they will need the mobs in there too! and shade eido, and any other boss ( sorry i forgot the name of all the things you need in there because i have temporarily banned myself from entering that place while this **** is on ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol u seem to be mad ... and @ name calling , werent u the one who called me an idiot first b:lipcurl now u complain about names? lol

yea i was...ur comment on moving bosses to accomodate PK'rs in SP was just dumb,,, i could have called u just plain stoopid....but idiot was shorter
    edited September 2011
    Options

I know u enrolled in a wrong server and ure to high now to switch.So to not make it a total loss at all ,just help to make an pk enviremont inside the pve server .There are possebilities for that.Like a tournament hall where u can have all youre pk abbilities.Just not in an existing instance.That should stay pve.Like the server sugests.

Just dont try to turn this server in pk server cuz u have made the wrong dessision.Thats not our fould .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea i was...ur comment on moving bosses to accomodate PK'rs in SP was just dumb,,, i could have called u just plain stoopid....but idiot was shorter

lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    -Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok take me as an example?... i created a sin, long time ago right.. and im not a cash player so all the money i got my archer keeps it, i give no money at all to my sin.. he is right now lvl 43, and he is needing the mobs inside sp, shade eido, and he also needs bh29 (quingzi).. since i created him.. his wallet has not gone up 200k coins.. why? i have to repair gears...i have to buy daggers.. i have to update my gears like every 3 lvls, i have to buy mp and hp pots, i have to buy shards for my armour, my genie was a fail so i had to buy 2 mirage stones to buy a new Zeal, and his wallet atm im looking at it is down at 50k coins.. this is just me.. and i have experience playing this game.. now imagine a fresh noob coming into the game and having no idea AT ALL about how to raise money, what to buy, or what not to buy...
    think about this too, do they even KNOW whats an Ilusion stone???

So basically people that support this idea are saying that newbies that come to play the game for the 1st time will have to deal with the PvP secret passage and stone in everytime they need quingzi because high lvls are too busy "having fun" being children again ( if they arent already ) and killing themselves.. oh yeah.. i forgot.. they will need the mobs in there too! and shade eido, and any other boss ( sorry i forgot the name of all the things you need in there because i have temporarily banned myself from entering that place while this **** is on ).

you are right =) . but asking for help isnt that hard either xD , ive helped noobs kill krixxx and farng and some ive taken in fb29/shade eido/silverfrost.
    edited September 2011
    Options

you are so cool b:cool
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you are right =) . but asking for help isnt that hard either xD , ive helped noobs kill krixxx and farng and some ive taken in fb29/shade eido/silverfrost.

fine then all the hundreds n thousands of noobs that constantly come to that point and need the help can call you can they? lol

btw we play on the same server, not everyone is like you or like me wanting to help like that and you know it.. and noobs like these come every time and the chances of surviving while helping them for some of us is extremely weak and of course.. for them too, cuz the children in secret passage also kill blue named noobs..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2011
    Options

Come again ? asking for help not hard think again.ANd dont think a pker let a good kill pass they wont .

When were on that help subject .Crying out youre typs to please get a squad is boring and sometime make you run out of time.Let pwi make squadsystem.SO its easier to enrolle at youre own lvl.Now that would help noobs a lot more then trying to please plox find help like 3 or 4 hours later.

Again this is a PVE server not a pvp server im srry for youre loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    fine then all the hundreds n thousands of noobs that constantly come to that point and need the help can call you can they? lol

btw we play on the same server, not everyone is like you or like me wanting to help like that and you know it.. and noobs like these come every time and the chances of surviving while helping them for some of us is extremely weak and of course.. for them too, cuz the children in secret passage also kill blue named noobs..

eeeh true too :P most ppl are lazy in our server b:laughb:beatup
  • Shdknght - Dreamweaver
    Shdknght - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why dont they move the pk area into a NEW area, there's plenty of map to move it have some region in like the left of 1k streams. Why? One only high levels go there, its away from any low levels and can be contained since i ran thru SP earlier with an alt and an AOE got me. How the heck am i supposed to avoid that -_-. Another reason if any low level pkers want to go they get their wings at level 30 and they can fly over and its open range, you can fly, run with mounts. Be like a practice area for TW's. Just a thought, highly doubt this will be seen but still worth a shot to shout it out there for ideas on how to fix and not make more headaches for everyone. "K.I.S.S." Keep It Simple Stupid b:chuckle
  • heeper
    heeper Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So let me see if i get this right, PvP players want to PvP and not drop gear so you give them SP where they are going to prey on low lvls running through for quests ( edio, dismal, frost, wheel of earth) and you did this on all PvE servers as well. hmmm yep good thinking there. why not just turn the whole game an every server PK and be done with it.
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you are so cool b:cool

yea i am...just ask me i'll tell ya...

and just for the record books...it took u 2-3 yrs to roll a R9 BM ? and it took u how long to realise u was on a PvE server ? ijs
  • Chibisuke - Dreamweaver
    Chibisuke - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nothing is scheduled to be changed yet, but again, it's only been a few days. It's pretty clear that the majority of players are not happy with this change, so we'll bring that up to the developers and see what we can do.

Bring it up to the developers? Oo
    I mean a 12 year old can fix this.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why dont they move the pk area into a NEW area, there's plenty of map to move it have some region in like the left of 1k streams. Why? One only high levels go there, its away from any low levels and can be contained since i ran thru SP earlier with an alt and an AOE got me. How the heck am i supposed to avoid that -_-. Another reason if any low level pkers want to go they get their wings at level 30 and they can fly over and its open range, you can fly, run with mounts. Be like a practice area for TW's. Just a thought, highly doubt this will be seen but still worth a shot to shout it out there for ideas on how to fix and not make more headaches for everyone. "K.I.S.S." Keep It Simple Stupid b:chuckle

Ye but other then move the area just use tele to arena its there in every town ,ON USED .

Make use of that arena.

So they dont have to create it really just adjust it now its there but it is not used.
    In stead they anoying pve players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *rofl* great idea to put this in a newbie zone.
    and no, not all mobs can be found outside, sounds some one know not enough about his own game.

why not put it to FC entry, so all the hyper nubs can learn how to play there chars ?

pvp zone is a nice idea, so much places in the game are empty...would be cooler to make it in one of this places, to populate those regions.
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...
This discussion has been closed.