PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    move Silverfrost and Shade Eido somewhere else .... and the noobs doing fb29/bh29 use the damn illusion stone ... nuff said
  • huntedone
    huntedone Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    man, nice job.

i can categorize Shade Eido (low lvl boss bout 20k hp or something) to the same lvl of Harpy wraith or mby its even harder couse its guarded by some servers top 10 pvp kill ranking players.

Enter passage with a lvl 40s char -> outside safezone -> You were killed by (xxxxxx)

so ya need bout 80 ppl avrg lvl or 100 to get some low lvl quests done.

Great, ty.

i mean its a great idea to make a zone that allows everyone to go blue named n test their pking skills n stuff but really.. a common instance where lvls 29 - 45 (+ the silver frost) or something have quests? those ppl who want to do the quests should be allowed to do the quests. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY... FOR EXAMPLE DREAMWEAVER SERVER IS PvE. i Chose PvE for a reason so if i want to quest n do stuff without worryin bout somone comin after me.. i can do that.

Take the blue pvp zone somewhere else where there is no quests to be done? mby make a new instance for this purpose only? that sounds a great idea in my ears.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    move Silverfrost and Shade Eido somewhere else .... and the noobs doing fb29/bh29 use the damn illusion stone ... nuff said

Would be a lot easier and more efficient making a new instance...if noobs and people helping have to keep using the stone to teleport, they should make it free, since 5k per trip for a noob is a LOT, and also the mobs by the entrance usually kill low hp chars..... nuff said...
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

i dont agree with u .

They dont have to move anything its very simple WE ARE on a PVE server.I signed up at a PVE server not PVP server.If i wanted to pk i would go there.

Now i dont mind That pkers wil get a special tournament hall ,the setting is already there !!!!!

Use that .I wouldend mind even to be able to go and watch a tournament now that only ads to the game.

If people want to pk in sp go to a pvp server and leave us alone.!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Would be a lot easier and more efficient making a new instance...if noobs and people helping have to keep using the stone to teleport, they should make it free, since 5k per trip for a noob is a LOT, and also the mobs by the entrance usually kill low hp chars..... nuff said...

you are right .... they are people who QUEST and dont have 5k coins from mobs dropping DQ b:sweat
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Look!! I love PWI and all!! But this is not a cool move!! It gives bullys a chance to PK noobies and I don't think that's very nice. b:surrender
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you are right .... they are people who QUEST and dont have 5k coins from mobs dropping DQ b:sweat

Do me a favour, go roll a new char right and level it till like 50 or whatever and see how your cash grows without having to buy gear, shards, repairs and doing daily CS and obviously no help (cash wise) from your main. I have 1 char of each class, I know it's hard to get cash early on, especially if the drops are worth like 1k or whatever.

• PearlBreeze - Raging Tide
    PearlBreeze - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Thats beside the point .If there able or not is not the issue .
    The isssue is they shouldend have too .Now thats totally diferend since were on a PVE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do me a favour, go roll a new char right and level it till like 50 or whatever and see how your cash grows without having to buy gear, shards, repairs and doing daily CS and obviously no help (cash wise) from your main. I have 1 char of each class, I know it's hard to get cash early on, especially if the drops are worth like 1k or whatever.

Actually, you can merchant from nothing at all if you're industrious. Warren's even got a really nice guide about it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thats beside the point .If there able or not is not the issue .
    The isssue is they shouldend have too .Now thats totally diferend since were on a PVE server.

Hell yeah agreed, so we now have to rock up 5k tp per trip (sometimes 3 trips) and possibly get killed by mobs by the entrance and have to do it all over again, because they thought putting this PVP instance inside a low level questing area on a PVE server was a great idea...yeah super...

• Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

ur an idiot...nuff said b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No offense to you GMs, but it seems like you take the side of jerks who don't really give a b:fatb about anybody! You are allowing bullys to go into a low level instance and pk low level players!! NICE!!! Kind of pisses me off!! I have been patient with you guys, but this just takes the cake!! b:angry
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Actually, you can merchant from nothing at all if you're industrious. Warren's even got a really nice guide about it.

So people now have to 1 go read a guide and 2 actually have to make money to port into an instance that used to be free and safe...makes sense...

edited September 2011
    Options

I may not agree with Zero on that, but I like Zero.....He usually means no harm. b:victory
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Frankie are you actually reading these comments?? I asked for acknowledgement earlier, could you please just comment...just once? And just let us know that you are reading every post? Yes it's been "only" 6 days, but we've been complaining since day 1...come on you can't be that busy to just confirm this? b:surrender

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So people now have to 1 go read a guide and 2 actually have to make money to port into an instance that used to be free and safe...makes sense...

My post had nothing to do with the SP. I merely pointed out an inconsistency in yours in which you made a claim that is not really accurate. As far as I am concerned, making money is an integral part of any MMO, how you spend it is irrelevant.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The problem is that new players aren't going to know those kinds of tricks. And it is new players that might not be able to buy gold and don't have contacts at high levels that are always hardest hit be these kinds of short-sighted decisions. Regardless of quests and money issues PK being forced on ALL players should not exist on a PVE server. That is why we have PK mode, so the bloodthirsty can get their satisfaction off each others. (Those that find it acceptable to fight an opponent that might be able to kill them in a fight anyway)
  • xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    take pvp out of secret passage and allow it in the first room of cube of fate. That would no longer effect low level players since you have to be level 40 for cube of fate.

Now, all of you who say leave it like it is or for noobs to stone into 29, How badly would that **** you off?
  • Mufussa - Raging Tide
    Mufussa - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I may not agree with Zero on that, but I like Zero.....He usually means no harm. b:victory

Even so...his comment is arrogant to say the least...and i agree go roll a new toon on a new account and see how much $$ u have after gears and such.

its more than just ppl doing FB & BH...some need weapon token and cant tele in cause of lvl requirements...or did brains forget that bit ?

still SMH .
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

yeah um... ok lets do some pre-kinder maths... mobs and DQ drops.. mmmmmyeah they drop a good amount of money probably more than 20k more or less but.. for low lvls and i mean ppl in the range of lvl 40-50 have cultivation in there, killing mobs in there u know? and uhhh oh yeah! bh too! remember u do 3 bhs per day? so thats like 15k the poor newbies have to pay to stone into the hall of deception.. 15 PER DAY.. thats gonna kill their wallet.. so it is a stupid suggestion sorry...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My post had nothing to do with the SP. I merely pointed out an inconsistency in yours in which you made a claim that is not really accurate. As far as I am concerned, making money is an integral part of any MMO, how you spend it is irrelevant.

Well thank you very much for pointing many players in the direction of that guide. However this thread is about SP and the difficulties it is causing most players. But thanks for posting a positive tip, guess we'll need all the tips we can get if things are to stay this way...

edited September 2011
    Options

LOL ok so.. would you like to volunteer standing at the spawning point of all the new players of EVERY RACE and paste them the link to the guide as soon as they come into the game??? LOL like that hint pop up with the "?" mark on it... or show them how to be "industrious"?? remember kids of 13 years of age play this, you can't expect them to know how to raise money in such a way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    -Oscar Wilde.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah um... ok lets do some pre-kinder maths... mobs and DQ drops.. mmmmmyeah they drop a good amount of money probably more than 20k more or less but.. for low lvls and i mean ppl in the range of lvl 40-50 have cultivation in there, killing mobs in there u know? and uhhh oh yeah! bh too! remember u do 3 bhs per day? so thats like 15k the poor newbies have to pay to stone into the hall of deception.. 15 PER DAY.. thats gonna kill their wallet.. so it is a stupid suggestion sorry...

those noobs are the ones who buy FC heads for 350-500k each , so dont freeking tell me they are poor b:sweat
    edited September 2011
    Options

umad?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL ok so.. would you like to volunteer standing at the spawning point of all the new players of EVERY RACE and paste them the link to the guide as soon as they come into the game??? LOL like that hint pop up with the "?" mark on it... or show them how to be "industrious"?? remember kids of 13 years of age play this, you can't expect them to know how to raise money in such a way...

Again, I was merely addressing an inaccuracy. To be honest, if I could have my way, more people would take it upon themselves to find out how to make money and solve more pertinent questions themselves. Actually, the realist in me wants everyone to buy from my catshop, so perhaps this is not so good :p

guess we'll need all the tips we can get if things are to stay this way...

Agreed.

Also, and this has nothing to do with the quoted material, I find it interesting at the pseudo-witchhunt that is seeming to form against PvPers in general. Not griefers (SP griefers or otherwise), just people that indulge in PvP activities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    those noobs are the ones who buy FC heads for 350-500k each , so dont freeking tell me they are poor b:sweat

Those that do buy them for that much do not represent all of us.
    edited September 2011
    Options

sorry if im misunderstanding lol.. u saying that all noobs buy FC heads?? or u say that those that do buy the fc heads are the ones that can pay 15k daily n stone in to do the bh?, cuz if u mean the head buyers then yes they are able to stone in paying 5k all the time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Oscar Wilde.
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

ummmmm no

everyone I've sold heads to were alts not noobs

If PK was around in SP back when I was around my FB29 time I would've ended up finding a different game to play.

If you agree with PK-4-ALL in SP why are you on a PvE server?
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sorry if im misunderstanding lol.. u saying that all noobs buy FC heads?? or u say that those that do buy the fc heads are the ones that can pay 15k daily n stone in to do the bh?, cuz if u mean the head buyers then yes they are able to stone in paying 5k all the time...

most head buyers are alts usually so yeah they can stone in whenever , but i think theres some low lvl noobs that do too (idk how tho)
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

+1 b:pleased

This discussion has been closed.