PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• yardbird
    yardbird Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is the worst decision that I have seen in computer games since pc games went online. Forcing a PvP instance on a PvE server. This is beyond stupid and lacking thought. Any legal eagles out there wanting a class action law suit? I think I'm about ready to sign up if you are.

PWI, I hope you can get this reversed before you loose the 4 PvE servers membership base. There were numerous ways to have brought in a PvP instance without disrupting the game as you did and encouraging harrassment of PvE players. Shame on the devs, guild base wars advertised & canceled, numerous other promises missed and bugs/ glitches not fixed. There's quite a list of things that could have been fixed as opposed to introducing a new screwup. This is a really sad 3rd anniversary.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok, Frankie, you guys really have dug yourselves into a hole now. You point out here that PKing in Secret Passage is against the TOS, but yet how do you propose to police it? You guys rarely take care of ticket issues as is, and with this, you have most of the servers madder than wet hens over this mess.

# 1 PK in Secret Passage instance is now 100% allowed
    04-15-2011, 10:28 AM
    Attacking other players in the Secret Passage instance (567, 743) is not allowed under any circumstance. It's a bannable offense, and if you get attacked by another player, please submit a ticket with a screenshot of the incident (and ideally the chatlog showing the attack).
    Thanks!
    This rule was changed on 9-7-2011. PK in SP is now allowed.

So, now what will you guys, GMs, and devs do to solve this? Do you guys know, or care that you are losing players who have been here since the beginning? Again. Just like with the stupid Horn issue. If i didnt know better, i would think no one in PWE had any idea of economics....to run a business, you have to make the customers happy. And this latest stunt is making the majority of the customers of PWI angry enough that they are not going to buy anything, but rather are looking for other games and either leaving PWI or shelving it in hopes of coming back in a few months, hoping things will be fixed.

Better fix it fast.

Hey all,

For our last patch, the developers decided to try something new - in keeping with the momentum of the PWIC tournament, they decided to give the players on the PW China servers a fully open PVP instance - they turned Secret Passage into a full PK zone.

Since our version almost 100% mirrors the Chinese version functionality-wise, we now have the same thing.

While this change is quite jarring, we think it will actually ultimately be a positive one, and for these reasons:

1. Players have been asking for a place to PVP without dropping gear for a long time. This new Secret Passage fulfills that role.

2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for (edit: low-level) Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well.

3. Those who need to enter the Hall of Deception instance can use the various Illusion Stones in Archosaur (one is at 529,664).

So, in short, we're going to change this rule and monitor the situation. We do have a lot of high level players who would like to enter the world of PvP, and I believe that this new version of the Secret Passage will give them that opportunity.

So please let me know if you have any questions, and I'd like to mention a special thank you to KrittyCat who worked really hard to talk with and help players during this most interesting situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Perhaps the boutique will start selling SP immunity stones or Silverfrost packs with a 2% chance of completing the quest and a 98% chance of being ported into SP to die.
  • Miiya - Raging Tide
    Miiya - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow. reallly?

i haven't been active in game for a long time; just been lurking on the forums and looking for signs of enough improvement to make me want to play again, and yeah...this isn't it.

a penalty-free pk zone is neat, but did it really have to be in an area with those low level quest monsters and bosses? sure, you never really had to do those quests, but you could. now they've gone from optional to lolgoodluckwiththat; ie- pretty much impossible.

with pwi doing stupid **** like this all the time, i think you can pretty much say that they're directly responsible for the creation of bunches of private servers. b:chuckle
  • Kieli - Sanctuary
    Kieli - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just want to say this yet again.

Since I first joined PWI in October 2008, I chose a PVE server because I don't duel and I rather quest. I like my choice of PK or not. I am not QQing, merely stating an opinion.

Also, I love how the people that are on PVE servers like Sanctuary are complaining about "carebears". No one is saying to stop PVP altogether or telling any of the PVP fans to go to an actual PVP server. Those that choose not to PVP just want to do their quests. There is no need to get annoyed by those that don't wish to PVP because we're on a PVE server where PK is OPTIONAL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC](Siggy made by me b:victory )
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We've been over the age for playing the game in this forum when the filters were screwed up. Several people quoted the TOS and it stated that the age is 18+. Nice try though.

5. Account

You may be required to create an account (an "Account") to access our Games and certain features and functions or our Service. You must be 13 years of age or older to create an Account. If you are 13 or over, but are under the age of 18, we require that you review these Terms with your parents or guardian to ensure they read and agree to them. If you are the parent of guardian of a user of our website and you have questions about this website or these terms, please contact us at tos@perfectworldinc.com.

I highlighted the pertinent area in red. It really is 13. My daughter plays.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The day, no, better yet, the MOMENT this goes all PVP, I will quit. Uninstall EVERY game by this company from my desktop, and forget it ever existed!

Why and how?

Why - I've sunk over 3 grand in one week onto this game to pump up my characters. I did it on a NON PVP server to level a NON PVP CHARACTER TO ENJOY.

HOW - I review games as a job. This game is no different from the others tossed into my trash bin, and there is always another game on my shelf looking forward to recieve my money. Sto just went free play, i can play that. I have all the sims games, i can play those. I just got off a SL kick, but I'm more than happy going back to making real money off that.

In short, I doubt I'd be the only one taking this road away from PWI and the company that hosts it. They swap to full PVP and you won't have to worry about the PVE players anymore, my guess is that they'd all quit.

You arent the only one. I have lost 3 faction members already who were friends I recruited to this game. They all left over this blunder and I have heard others who are thinking about it. Its hard to recruit people to a game that wont ever listen to their customers and embraces their blunders. I have not played in the last 2 days since this announcement and am considering other games. I was hoping the MODs or Frankie would have at least supported the poll asking the player base if they approve or oppose the change but since none of them will grow any balls. I am just waiting for PWE to change the server names to reflect all their servers to be PVP.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1180731&page=9
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We've been over the age for playing the game in this forum when the filters were screwed up. Several people quoted the TOS and it stated that the age is 18+. Nice try though.

I highlighted the pertinent area in red. It really is 13. My daughter plays.

It would appear Allisandre already did this, but b/c you specifically highlighted my post to try to tell me what you thought the TOS said.. I wanted to make sure again that you know what it really says.

5. Account

You may be required to create an account (an "Account") to access our Games and certain features and functions or our Service. You must be 13 years of age or older to create an Account. If you are 13 or over, but are under the age of 18, we require that you review these Terms with your parents or guardian to ensure they read and agree to them. If you are the parent of guardian of a user of our website and you have questions about this website or these terms, please contact us at tos@perfectworldinc.com.

Double checks, yep that says 13

EDIT: Furthermore:

Notwithstanding the above, certain portions of our Website and some of our games may contain mature contents not suitable for anyone younger than 18 years of age. We will require that you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older to access such content. If you enter any portion of the Website which is intended for or is marked for mature audiences only, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years old or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and have the legal right to access such content. We shall not be responsible in any way for your failure to accurately confirm your age per the terms hereunder.

This means that if you are about to enter some game or area of the game that is for ppl 18 and older, you will have to confirm that you realize you are entering such a zone and that you are in fact 18 years or older. I don't get this warning before logging into Perfect world.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for (edit: low-level) Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well.

I dont know what game you're playing but there lot and lots of mobs and three bosses that "HAVE" to be kill inside SP

There's shade eido, Dismal Shade, Silverfrost, the ancient evils, the one chest you have to dig, the heads i will say you can get on the hillside south of arch but those are the only ones

I guess GM's know how to get to those mobs without getting pked because you CAN'T get to them using the teleport stone
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Pradera - Sanctuary
    Pradera - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is unfortunate. I understand that players want a safe place to PK with no consequences but what I don't understand is why Secret Passage? We already have a location that is set up perfectly for this type of PK: the cube. It's already mostly PK enabled with no gear loss, no exp loss, etc. Why couldn't the developers have just added an option to the center teleporter inside the cube for a special PK enabled room where people can go to PK safely? Why would you take a zone that contains multiple bosses for multiple quests, and turn it into a place where 15 year olds with ego issues can go and slaughter low levels and the high levels helping those low levels?

It's already been brought up but there are plenty of boss mobs inside the Secret Passage that are required for all levels of quests and you cannot just teleport to those mobs. Who wants to start killing a 5mil hp mob like Silver Frost, required for the OHT chain quests, just to lose to some jerk on an ego trip? Dismal Shade is a timed mob in this particular instance, can't be teleported to, and now that people could spend hours just getting to him if they continue to get PVP'd on the way to this mob, it could mean that they can't complete their quest. In addition, low levels don't have 5k per teleport, which you're saying is now required if they want to safely enter their FB/BH instance. How is that fair to the low levels and high levels helping them?

I joined a PVE server because I don't like to PVP and I don't want to encounter PVP while I'm out in the world of PWI. I understand when I do cube that it's a requirement in some rooms to complete cube, but whether or not I PVP in those rooms is my choice. You have just removed my choice when it comes to Secret Passage. Is my only option to never visit the zone and never help friends or low levels complete their boss mobs for BH/FB and quests?
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It would appear Allisandre already did this, but b/c you specifically highlighted my post to try to tell me what you thought the TOS said.. I wanted to make sure again that you know what it really says.

5. Account

Double checks, yep that says 13

EDIT: Furthermore:

Notwithstanding the above, certain portions of our Website and some of our games may contain mature contents not suitable for anyone younger than 18 years of age. We will require that you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older to access such content. If you enter any portion of the Website which is intended for or is marked for mature audiences only, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years old or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and have the legal right to access such content. We shall not be responsible in any way for your failure to accurately confirm your age per the terms hereunder.

This means that if you are about to enter some game or area of the game that is for ppl 18 and older, you will have to confirm that you realize you are entering such a zone and that you are in fact 18 years or older. I don't get this warning before logging into Perfect world.
    Yeah creating an account doesn't mean playing any of the games. Like any forum you are required to be 13 to make an account. However I don't see how pwi game content is really friendly to 13+. Then again even the older players act like they are 13.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah creating an account doesn't mean playing any of the games. Like any forum you are required to be 13 to make an account. However I don't see how pwi game content is really friendly to 13+. Then again even the older players act like they are 13.

That is the problem she was trying to tell you. The terms say one thing, but the game doesn't go with the TOS. According to the TOS, the content and game play for this game specifically should be for 13 y/o +. But its not.. I'm an adult and I don't appreciate some of the content myself. I just don't see the place for sexual talk in a game, if ppl are that hard up; there are chat rooms on other sites for that type of stuff.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You arent the only one to lose friends to this latest idiotcy of PWE. BlancheNiege (spelling?), one of the longest playing here, and one of my oldest acquaintances here, with whom i have been in guilds and squads with since first coming to the game almost 3 years ago, has left the guild he had been in for so long. Thanks a lot, PWE, nice going when you ruin things for someone who has been a pillar of the game from the beginning.

mcfreakie wrote: »
    You arent the only one. I have lost 3 faction members already who were friends I recruited to this game. They all left over this blunder and I have heard others who are thinking about it. Its hard to recruit people to a game that wont ever listen to their customers and embraces their blunders. I have not played in the last 2 days since this announcement and am considering other games. I was hoping the MODs or Frankie would have at least supported the poll asking the player base if they approve or oppose the change but since none of them will grow any balls. I am just waiting for PWE to change the server names to reflect all their servers to be PVP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That is the problem she was trying to tell you. The terms say one thing, but the game doesn't go with the TOS. According to the TOS, the content and game play for this game specifically should be for 13 y/o +. But its not.. I'm an adult and I don't appreciate some of the content myself. I just don't see the place for sexual talk in a game, if ppl are that hard up; there are chat rooms on other sites for that type of stuff.

That's why there's a blacklist. If you don't like what's on world chat then block them and they go away.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's why there's a blacklist. If you don't like what's on world chat then block them and they go away.

I would totally be ok with that, if I could blacklist more than 20 ppl. Unfortunately, I can not. So until they implement that please don't state that as an option.
  • SocialDesire - Archosaur
    SocialDesire - Archosaur Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Oh, I missed mentioning removed. removed is looking for more players. I have 2 accounts there! and they just gave an update a few months ago that let's you play alone completely utilizing a full team of heroes to back you up. Yep you don't need henchies anymore.

Yeah i'm waiting for that to happen too. I'll shed a tear and click uninstall.
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Not a mod or anything, but this is kind of off topic. Can we pls keep this thread on the PVP in SP situation so that PW higher up's can't claim it's off topic and close or lock it. b:thanks

Also if you haven't done so pls vote on the poll's to oppose PvP in SP for all the various reasons that have been previously stated.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I finished composing my letter to the higher-ups in PWE. I'll be shipping it out in the mail tomorrow. Sucker ended up being 3 pages long, and I did quote some of the forum from this thread. (Also annotated it properly so they can come look for themselves if they dare.)

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I finished composing my letter to the higher-ups in PWE. I'll be shipping it out in the mail tomorrow. Sucker ended up being 3 pages long, and I did quote some of the forum from this thread. (Also annotated it properly so they can come look for themselves if they dare.)

That's good. My article on the situation will be up on examiner.com in a little while. I'll link when it's up, it explains the situation and what people predict. Keep this in mind: Would a PVP only PWI be the End of PWI? Look at ********* with the trade nerf, and think about how it killed them. Different circumstances, same situtation. Players do not agree with a big change, how will it effect the game.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Make sure you take time to go vote on the poll the MODs didnt seem bright enough to support or engage to begin with: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1180731&page=9

It has remained around 75% of the voters against the change almost all day. Accident or intentional this change is as big of a blunder as New Coke or the change in GAP logo.

That's partially because we have engaged and stressed our opinions here well enough. But I will tell you that I have voted when the poll first started. And my posts on this topic will give you a fair idea what was my vote.
  • unera
    unera Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can't even drop stuff as a blue name in Secret Passage, why are people still moaning about dying in there? You can just lure Silver Frost to safe zone.

I could understand if there was actually something at stake to lose by dying in there, but there isn't.

Where is the "safe" area to lure Silver Frost to?
    And you lose experience when you are killed unless you have a guardian scroll. If you have a scroll, you lose it. Why? Because some weak, pathetic player feels the need to kill a blue named player--who does not fight back. You are stupid. Sorry i'm so blunt but that is the truth.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    unera wrote: »
    Where is the "safe" area to lure Silver Frost to?
    And you lose experience when you are killed unless you have a guardian scroll. If you have a scroll, you lose it. Why? Because some weak, pathetic player feels the need to kill a blue named player--who does not fight back. You are stupid. Sorry i'm so blunt but that is the truth.

Actually, in Secret Passage now, in the cube of fate, and in the PvP-instanced events, you do not lose any exp, nor does it consume a guardian scroll. It has been like that for a long time. (Well except for SP, but that's recent with the change in it that occurred with the last patch).

Again... just to be clear.....

The blunt truth is that you do not lose experience in those instances when you die, or are PK'ed.

Also note that you don't drop items, and that your gear will not shatter.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Actually, in Secret Passage now, in the cube of fate, and in the PvP-instanced events, you do not lose any exp, nor does it consume a guardian scroll. It has been like that for a long time. (Well except for SP, but that's recent with the change in it that occurred with the last patch).

The blunt truth is that you do not lose experience in those instances when you die, or are PK'ed.

Actually if you factor in the hours spent dying, instead of completing your quests in a timely manner you do lose exp in a roundabout way. You lose even more if you aren't able to complete the quests at all as well. So technically yes, you lose exp, just not directly.
    edited September 2011
    Options

Unless they changed it since I last looked, even blue names have a 1% chance to drop stuff when they die.
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    carebears worried about being pked while they do the silver fox quest =\

get friends (i hear they drop in frost! buy more frost runs!), have them save your ***

Lol i go by myself? i get killed.. i get friends to go?? we ALL get killed.. so come up with a better suggestion.. i doubt there is any to support the idea of allowing pvp in there for pve servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So almighty Pressa tell us your wisdom for complaints as you seem to have ALL the ****** answers. Does driving a car while drunk because you CAN get away with it ok too? Should anyone who disagrees with this change just simply sit around and paint a smile on our faces cause there is little that might please you to do about it? Where do we find twits like this?

No reason to get mad its not like getting 10,000 complaints about a subject will have any more effect if 1,000 fill the box your basically overflowing the box and accomplishing nothing in the process. Yes you have to sit on your hands nothing is going to happen right this instant so be patient its been stated the complaints have been sent to the Devs. Its out of your hands right now so wait.............

Its not okay to drive drunk people do it some people succeed most people don't the odds aren't with you.

Really you have stated your place in the thing no one is arguing really that its a good idea to PK in SP.(there are some) And thank you I don't have all the answer though I appreciate the vote of confidence. I like to side with not complaining as much its nothing against you I just know how difficult it can be to have someone complaining at you for things you have no control over.

And who ever it was that asked it used to be GMs would show up in west arch after every down time when the server was dead and there were two people in arch. Sometimes GMs would pop up and Pressa would talk to them not about the game but about things you talk to people about. There was this one time when the gms held a event to find a GM which btw I wouldn't mind it if they did again, Pressa found the GM albeit not first but I got to fight a nasty level 90 mini boss with a few other players at level 60 something. Also some other little mobs the GM spawned for us because we were the only ones to follow the GM after she jumped with her GM cleric legs. She had us follow her all over lost and then we got to a cliff above the pet trainer in lost and summoned the mobs at our request.

It really was a interesting set of things ^_^ I'm sure if people actually talked to GMs when they stopped being Agents of the company but people instead. They would see they are trying and btw spoons wasn't wicked awesome like people keep playing him off as :P in fact he only updated about as much as frankie but frankie gets a bad rep because of what the devs have him do. That and frankie is so very formal it grates on people and they don't even know it. But the unfortunate thing is people drove him to it he didn't start that formal he was a good CM but everything he said was dissected and torn apart and used in poor context. So he tries to make sure the responses he does make are as neutral as possible or can only be interpreted in the way he wants. It causes poor frankie to not post as often so as to not get his words torn up by trolls trying to cause havoc.

You try speaking for a company when everyone wants find wrong in everything you say. Its not freakin easy yah know? Blah blah you will probably say he should do his job better blah blah ruining the game even spoons got that yah know? Its something these international players of PW revel in for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is complete BS.

I'm in there trying to help a friend with quests and we get pk'd at random.

We're both blue-named.

Blue names shouldn't be able to get pk'd. If we wanted to pk we'd enable our pk.

I understand people wanting a place for that ****, but when people just want to get quests done they should be safe.

This isn't a pvp server.

Pk'ers can have their pk, that's fine..but for those who don't want to we shoul dbe safe no matter what.

Fix this ****.
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No reason to get mad its not like getting 10,000 complaints about a subject will have any more effect if 1,000 fill the box your basically overflowing the box and accomplishing nothing in the process. Yes you have to sit on your hands nothing is going to happen right this instant so be patient its been stated the complaints have been sent to the Devs. Its out of your hands right now so wait.............

Its not okay to drive drunk people do it some people succeed most people don't the odds aren't with you.

Really you have stated your place in the thing no one is arguing really that its a good idea to PK in SP.(there are some) And thank you I don't have all the answer though I appreciate the vote of confidence. I like to side with not complaining as much its nothing against you I just know how difficult it can be to have someone complaining at you for things you have no control over.

And who ever it was that asked it used to be GMs would show up in west arch after every down time when the server was dead and there were two people in arch. Sometimes GMs would pop up and Pressa would talk to them not about the game but about things you talk to people about. There was this one time when the gms held a event to find a GM which btw I wouldn't mind it if they did again, Pressa found the GM albeit not first but I got to fight a nasty level 90 mini boss with a few other players at level 60 something. Also some other little mobs the GM spawned for us because we were the only ones to follow the GM after she jumped with her GM cleric legs. She had us follow her all over lost and then we got to a cliff above the pet trainer in lost and summoned the mobs at our request.

It really was a interesting set of things ^_^ I'm sure if people actually talked to GMs when they stopped being Agents of the company but people instead. They would see they are trying and btw spoons wasn't wicked awesome like people keep playing him off as :P in fact he only updated about as much as frankie but frankie gets a bad rep because of what the devs have him do. That and frankie is so very formal it grates on people and they don't even know it. But the unfortunate thing is people drove him to it he didn't start that formal he was a good CM but everything he said was dissected and torn apart and used in poor context. So he tries to make sure the responses he does make are as neutral as possible or can only be interpreted in the way he wants. It causes poor frankie to not post as often so as to not get his words torn up by trolls trying to cause havoc.

You try speaking for a company when everyone wants find wrong in everything you say. Its not freakin easy yah know? Blah blah you will probably say he should do his job better blah blah ruining the game even spoons got that yah know? Its something these international players of PW revel in for some reason.

Basically you are telling us to lay off GM's because you got special treatment once. How nice for you, but atm most of us are getting something we don't want rammed in a very sensitive place. If that thing is removed all the QQ'ing will stop, and despite the fact the GM's aren't all powerful over the game. The fact is they could make this bannable until it was fixed on the PVE servers and remove the ban on the pk'ing players when it was fixed. They chose the easy way out and I for one am going to complain and whine and QQ until my fingers bleed. Then i'll bandage them and do it some more. I don't get to take the easy way out in SP, neither should they. Also anytime they feel like they can make it bannable again and start putting a stop to it. So where's those nice friendly mob spawning GM's now? b:angry
  • buffnuts
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is complete BS.

I'm in there trying to help a friend with quests and we get pk'd at random.

We're both blue-named.

Blue names shouldn't be able to get pk'd. If we wanted to pk we'd enable our pk.

I understand people wanting a place for that ****, but when people just want to get quests done they should be safe.

This isn't a pvp server.

Pk'ers can have their pk, that's fine..but for those who don't want to we shoul dbe safe no matter what.

Fix this ****.

Pls if you haven't already go vote on the 2 polls on the forums. One is under the suggestion box by Kritty and the other is in the General Discussion started by Asterelle. b:thanks
    edited September 2011
    Options
    buffnuts wrote: »
    Basically you are telling us to lay off GM's because you got special treatment once. How nice for you, but atm most of us are getting something we don't want rammed in a very sensitive place. If that thing is removed all the QQ'ing will stop, and despite the fact the GM's aren't all powerful over the game. The fact is they could make this bannable until it was fixed on the PVE servers and remove the ban on the pk'ing players when it was fixed. They chose the easy way out and I for one am going to complain and whine and QQ until my fingers bleed. Then i'll bandage them and do it some more. I don't get to take the easy way out in SP, neither should they. Also anytime they feel like they can make it bannable again and start putting a stop to it. So where's those nice friendly mob spawning GM's now? b:angry

They don't exist anymore! That's what i've been saying! If I'm wrong then may a GM contact me inside the game and prove me wrong!
This discussion has been closed.