PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The way I see it Okeano, is that on a pvp server, you can pvp anytime you want, so they don't really care. In a pve server however, you cannot pvp whoever you want, whenever you want. As a result when people in a pve server get the chance to do that, they do it as much as they possibly can as fast as they can.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Am I the 0nly 0ne suddenly wishing Sp00ns c0uld returnb:surrender??

No you are not. But then, Spoon was never a puppet manipulated by the bosses of PWE...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ugh whatever i never knew when Wraith's ploy was in the game... All i saw was you being wrong again.
    Yes, you don't know when Wraith Ploy was added in game, but clearly I'm wrong about it was there before PKing in SP was bannable. Flawless logic.
    And btw you're missing the point, not us. If you dont' get why EVERYONE (save a few, literally like 1/00 people) is PISSED OFF about this after 57 pages..... ya need more help then i thought.

Because people that like this change doesn't QQ about it here.
  • Lillemy - Sanctuary
    Lillemy - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We do have a lot of high level players who would like to enter the world of PvP, and I believe that this new version of the Secret Passage will give them that opportunity.

This alone shows how stupid he thinks we are. If you want to give pvp to higher levels, you dont take the lowest instance you can find and turn it into a ganking zone for wannabe pvp'ers that feel uber by one-shoot lowbies.
    This was clearly not intended if his story is true, but the devs are to lazy to fix it, and "hocus pocus" It's intended.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Here's food for thought.

SP use to be a very popular PK place on PvP servers before they made it "ban-able". Yet people on PvP server got their Silverfrost done fine.

Please take the sadistic bullies from Engage and GoldDigrz off of the hands of their victims on the Heavens Tear server. Then you can enjoy being repeatedly gang **** by their lvl 105 5 aps sins with +12 gear that was bought with daddy's American Express card. Making others miserable is the only way the sadistic people in these guilds feel happy.

As for now I refuse to spend another real dollar buying Zen on a game who could care less about their users. I have no intention of competing with people who spend the price of a new car on cartoon characters so I can do basic quests. NOT EVER!! We are all miserable and all frankieraye can say that that is the way it is and he does not care how we feel. He thinks that dealing with full squads of super sins and BMs should be easy for anyone who is willing to attempt Silver Frost. On what planet??? He said that himself in one of his posts on this thread. He even tries to say this is a good change. In a way it is. I now have more free cash to spend on games who actually like all their customers since PWI does not.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You do not recall correctly. Wraith Ploy was there long before PK anywhere was banable.

You guys are missing the point. 1-30 doesn't need to be in SP, that's established. Most of the QQ are about Silverfrost. On PvP server, people high enough that need Silverfrost can be PKed. If people on PvP server got that boss done fine, despite they can be killed in SP, what's the problem with 8X-10X blue names on PvE server?

The problem is they signed up for one thing, and are receiving another. They put money into a server type, only for that server type to be taken away from them at low levels unless they are willing to beg other people, or spend money. This is also something that makes it hard for lower levels (you don't need to do anything in this game, btw. It's a video game.) and especially NEW PLAYERS. New players don't have a bunch of high level friends, low levels don't have a lot of money, new players don't know about things like the illusion stone, new players are believing what the user interface tells them and the user interface still tells them that they can't be PKed between the levels of 1-29. But if their first taste of a PvE server is to be constantly PKed, and they can't even trust the user interface for information. That isn't going to leave a positive impression of the game one them. Many probably are not going to continue to play the game. Many will play the game, but won't spend as much money. You have to be just as friendly to new players are you are to older ones, or the game will die. I'm not saying this game is dead from this page, it's obviously far from it. But things like this do not contribute to the overall health of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zave - Harshlands
    Zave - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let the bodies hit the Floor!!!b:victory

to bad i cant hear you carebears screaming threw the game b:thanksb:dirty
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is the dumbest freaking rule change I've ever seen. Yes I know I play on pvp server and blah blah blah blah, buuuuuuuuuttttt since when was pking BLUE NAMES been okay? Last I checked blue names were exempt from attacking and being attacked until lvl 20. That has always been the same for a while now has it?

I'll be okay with it if the devs made sure that blue names are not pkable. People turn red when they kill a white name and they drop items like EVERY OTHER PK ZONE! You want to pk, fine. Then accept the consequences.

Also, Gms, don't give me the "well China does this and China does that" cause quite frankly I don't care. Maybe PWE should spend the money and hire some actual coders for our side of the fence, fix this problem/glitch and keep the whole player base from pvp to pve happy. That way PWE doesn't lose it's valuable cash cow. Just a thought.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle The filter on the forum prevents a word that describes a crime and the world chat on the Heavens Tear server of the same game should be 21 and above only at times and they do nothing about it. Not even Howard Stern is as raunchy as some of the stuff I have seen on world chat in the game.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure if you've been updated, but I know for fact that PWE has complied a list of complaints and is going to pass it on to the Chinese team for review. They will work to make the appropriate changes and will keep you updated as soon as something comes up.

Comon, you know how slow those incompetent devs form PW in China are. It will take them a few months to thinks about it, then a few years to find a way to change it then a few more years to find a way to code it.

By this time, -removed- and -removed- will be out and no one will be playing PW anymore b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Y1-30 doesn't need to be in SP, that's established.

nobody NEEDS to play this game at all. if you want to tell all us bluenamed carebears to just quit playing the game so you and your PVP buddies can get your jollies without us annoying you, don't beat around the bush, say so.

nobody NEEDS to grief bluenames who don't want to get PK'd either, yet somehow when we tell y'all to quit doing that, why, that's not considered a good point for us to be raising. strange how this standard seems to double up on itself when you look a little closer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Leucotheia - Sanctuary
    Leucotheia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Let the bodies hit the Floor!!!b:victory

to bad i cant hear you carebears screaming threw the game b:thanksb:dirty

Kind of had it with people like you. First off, if you're going to list a song, do it like this:"Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" when you type it out like this, it makes you look less stupid. Also, it is "through" or "thru". "Threw" is implying that you have heaved something and that something is in the process of moving. Do people not go to school, or are you ten? ****, even I was taught proper grammar when I was ten, no excuse for someone like you not to. Also? Carebear? Really? How big does the center of your Venn Diagram have to be? Pretty big, I guess. I'm in a pissy, bad, mood.
    "I will always love the false image I had of you..."
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, you don't know when Wraith Ploy was added in game, but clearly I'm wrong about it was there before PKing in SP was bannable. Flawless logic.

Because people that like this change doesn't QQ about it here.
    b:chuckle The filter on the forum prevents a word that describes a crime and the world chat on the Heavens Tear server of the same game should be 21 and above only at times and they do nothing about it. Not even Howard Stern is as raunchy as some of the stuff I have seen on world chat in the game.

The age limit is really 18+. If you're younger than that then you join at your own risk. However somewhere in the TOS it does say that they will clean up the language.

Also GMs I am really curious on just HOW you're going to monitor the game when half of you BARELY log in the game? :s
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

• Gothiklady - Archosaur
    Gothiklady - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I agree - if this change is gonna stay then they need to put Silver frost some where else, cuz alot of people wouldn't be able to do that part of chronno and not get PKed WHILE killing it. and i for one doesn't now that many 5aps people to kill it that fast.

yes i agree and why it is PVE Server when i can be killed in a instance, thats stupid, there are bosses for quests in SP, like Dismal and Silver and its not funny to be killed whe i am killing Silver.

Either the bosses are offset, or SP will return to the PK-free zone, so the total waste
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the chinese ppl dont determine what the bannable offences are. it was bannable, but now it isnt... just make it bannable again... now in my 5th death attempt trying to get wheel of earth on seeker. pwi just likes to make people want to quit their game and not recommend it to others. i think they find it enjoyable to see how many people they can drive away and still make a profit.

b:surrender Sry.... According to frankieraye's posts you have no right doing anything in SP unless you spend $18,000.00 in real money to buy uber gear so you can compete with people camping out in SP waiting to enforce frankieraye's new rules. His exact words are " If you're strong enough to kill Silver Frost, you should be able to handle yourself inside of Secret Passage." . I guess he feels Silver Frost is so much harder than 6 lvl 105 5 app sins and BMs in +12 gear???
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The age limit is really 18+. If you're younger than that then you join at your own risk. However somewhere in the TOS it does say that they will clean up the language.

Also GMs I am really curious on just HOW you're going to monitor the game when half of you BARELY log in the game? :s

If zen transfer didn't reach quota = something is wrong in game.
    If zen transfer reach quota = nothing is wrong at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You do not recall correctly. Wraith Ploy was there long before PK anywhere was banable.

You guys are missing the point. 1-30 doesn't need to be in SP, that's established. Most of the QQ are about Silverfrost. On PvP server, people high enough that need Silverfrost can be PKed. If people on PvP server got that boss done fine, despite they can be killed in SP, what's the problem with 8X-10X blue names on PvE server?

how many times do i have to say this:

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GANKING LOWBIES (AND QUESTERS) DO NOT WANT TO FACE PISSED OFF 'FOR REAL' PVP'ERS WHO WOULD STALK THEM FOR REVENGE. THEY ARE DOING IT ON THE PVE SERVERS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED ANYWHERE BUT IN SECRET PASSAGE.

okay, did you get it that time??
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If zen transfer didn't reach quota = something is wrong in game.
    If zen transfer reach quota = nothing is wrong at all.

Well then let's upset the zen quota just because I can point and laugh at frankie going "HAH I told you so. Now fix this ****"

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nobody NEEDS to play this game at all. if you want to tell all us bluenamed carebears to just quit playing the game so you and your PVP buddies can get your jollies without us annoying you, don't beat around the bush, say so.

nobody NEEDS to grief bluenames who don't want to get PK'd either, yet somehow when we tell y'all to quit doing that, why, that's not considered a good point for us to be raising. strange how this standard seems to double up on itself when you look a little closer.
    how many times do i have to say this:

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GANKING LOWBIES (AND QUESTERS) DO NOT WANT TO FACE PISSED OFF 'FOR REAL' PVP'ERS WHO WOULD STALK THEM FOR REVENGE. THEY ARE DOING IT ON THE PVE SERVERS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED ANYWHERE BUT IN SECRET PASSAGE.

okay, did you get it that time??
    It's already been stated that killing someone repeatedly there is still consider harassment.

-Walk into SP, gets killed
    -Take SS
    -Take SS
    -Take SS
    -Send in SS
    -???
    -Profit

When enough people get banned for repeatedly killing questers, people will catch on and let questers pass (at the least after initial kill).
  • rustyhummer
    rustyhummer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well I thought i would go and try see for myself if a low lvl can get through sp, 3 toons all under lvl 30, all dead half way accross the 1st room, went back in with my 95 psy, nothing but average gear on it, -got ignored, ran to fb entrance then back out through front exit, nothin, same guys jst stood bout chattin, says it all realy (just glad i dont need frost is all)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I started making a list of everything (that I can think of) wrong with this game and the company that runs it. This is going to be a long list.b:surrender

I know it won't do anything to fix the problems but I can at least pass it around to people outside of these fourms so they know to never come anywhere near PWE until they get their act together.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's already been stated that killing someone repeatedly there is still consider harassment.

-Take SS
    -Take SS
    -Take SS
    -Send in SS
    -???
    -Profit

When enough people get banned for repeatedly killing questers, people will catch on and let questers pass (at the least after initial kill).
    I highly doubt that. They'll keep doing it especially on HL and you know that. Half of the general IQ on HL is below 80.

edited September 2011
    Options

Even though most of us are in our 40s and 50s, I have run into people as young as 12 on this game. BTW .... A lot of us in our 40s and 50s have grown up and are tired of seeing immature raunchy text in a game.

You mentioned that the GMs barely log in. Do they ever log in. I have not seen any sign of a GM on the Heavens Tear server since I started playing in February of 2009. I do see many people begging to talk to a GM on world chat with no reply.
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Even though most of us are in our 40s and 50s, I have run into people as young as 12 on this game. BTW .... A lot of us in our 40s and 50s have grown up and are tired of seeing immature raunchy text in a game.

You mentioned that the GMs barely log in. Do they ever log in. I have not seen any sign of a GM on the Heavens Tear server since I started playing in February of 2008. I do see many people begging to talk to a GM on world chat with no reply.

Well that's why there's blacklist though they need to increase the slots. Blacklists do fill up fast lol.

I've seen ning at least once and I have heard of sightings of BearClaw every now and then on Harshlands.

• garyut
    garyut Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So today I go into Secret Passage to help someone kill Ancient Evil's (Only located in here), neither one of us are in PK mode. Both of us were killed several time just trying to get through the first **** room.

Why the heck did you allow players who are not in PK mode to be killed by other players, when they have to go in there to finish quests.

There are several quests that have to be done by players in the 30's in there who are not going to be able to get in to do them, and nobody is going to want to help them if they are going to be PK'd on the way in. I won't be helping with any more BH or FB29's if I have to pay to teleport in.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Quite frankly all beliefs are in question even my own then again I prefer to take the middle ground and usually have middle ground beliefs. Not of course saying my beliefs are as such more important then your own simply that I can see both sides and feel both emotions for them. But quite frankly its not killing do you kill in paintball? Do you kill in dodge ball? Its the same difference if you go about saying that any society ever has ever not thrown anything at someone and called it a game then you are sorely mistaken. Whats different in PvP? The titles? You killed this person ............its not actually killing they feel no pain they have no fear of death short of what a person feels when he is outed in dodge ball. But I'm sure a smart player such as yourself would have made that connection.

I know what the carebears believe the people who don't want PvP anywhere at all and btw again thats who I am freakin talking about the people who are so set in their ways they do not wish to have the option to play a interesting part of the game. I also know what the griefers believe and they are also mistaken though a lot few if any people actually believe its a completely good location.

Once again its a bad location its a good concept A for effort C for execution..... No one is telling you you have to do something yes they screwed up putting it right there but this does need to be in the game though from one entrance is stupid.

There is also a reason I suggest what I do because I have been there and done that and I choose to allow everything in and not forsake things simply because their name is similar to something I hate.

I appreciate both sides opinion but as the current poll shows only 15% of those who voted support this change. There is as much support of it as the US Congressmen doing their job. almost 75% are against the new change and a vast majority of the population has not had the chance to even vote.

Customer Service has caused this thread to go viral as they are now directing ALL traffic from tickets to this thread. So after a huge blunder they are causing their own trouble by further trying to shove it down our throats.
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    just had a nice little pk party in SP funny thing is i attacked everything that moved, (there was no blue names in there) questers and helpers alike and not once did we get raged out (well once we did but he was from a faction known to be ragers)
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    just had a nice little pk party in SP funny thing is i attacked everything that moved, (there was no blue names in there) questers and helpers alike and not once did we get raged out (well once we did but he was from a faction known to be ragers)

And that must make you feel really big, neh? I sure hope you helped out the questers after.

• StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And that must make you feel really big, neh? I sure hope you helped out the questers after.

big? i did it for fun lol im a lvl 38 wizard for christ sake i get breathed on hard and i die. and your acting like i did something terrible, i played to my server and its not like i camped. i killed them once let them pass if they attacked like a few did we fought till one died. i was fun for all. plus i was attacking anything from lvl 30 mystics to 9x sins
  • comptech
    comptech Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good points being discussed here. Personally, I will not be playing PWI anymore for a while. I will continue to check the forums (including this one of course), and see if there are any updates (which I highly doubt).

My main is only lvl 61 now (sin), but high enough to start worrying about some quests in SP. I play on Raging Tides, and people in my guild have been complaining a lot about being killed in SP. They are not really low lvl, 70-80s, but still can't stand up to 105 sins. Especially when being stabbed in the back (literally). The talk about charging 'fees' just to enter SP safely is already being discussed on RT. Only a matter of time before it becomes reality, if it hasn't already.

Really hope this gets fixed, or changed somehow. If not, I too will be looking for a new game to play. Kind of regretting the money I've spent on this game, but better it happens now rather than later, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.