PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well that's neat... Enrage is camping in SP and PKing lvl 40 people because they can. One of their members just told someone that he killed that he might let them pass through to do their quest if he felt like it. Tomorrow they will probably be charging people to pass. :)

Thanks PWI! This is TOTALLY making the game more fun. Not!

Edit: I was planning to charge more zen later today... changed my mind. Congrats. Then again, like PWI cares about potentially losing business from people like me when the people camping in SP right now are the ones willing to dump hundreds (possibly thousands) into the game on a regular basis. It still boggles my mind that people like that still feel the need to kill low levels for ****s and giggles. :)

Do something to fix the problem and maybe I'll consider digging my credit card out of my purse again. There are ways to fix this and make everyone happy at the same time.

I actually screen shotted someone saying this last night and reported it. I'm waiting for an answer. But if they reply with that its ok to do this, I'm done. It should not be ok for someone to have to pay a high lvl NOT to kill them so they can quest in an instance.
    i'd be willing to bet that if they move pvp out of sp into it's own instance that pvp on heaven's tear would fall by 50% or more, because that's not what most of them want. they want to stroke their e-peen against someone 70 lvls lower than them rather than go 1 on 1 against someone who might actually have a chance. they are bullies and cowards trying to justify their action because it's "allowed". that doesn't make it right and it's surely not honorable.

Would be nice if all of HT showed up in Sp to farm the faction camping it. But that isn't going to happen.. They are a bunch of kids who see nothing wrong with harrassing others. AS made apparent by their responses to the w/cs on the issue.
    you roll a Pvp server to expect to be Pked at lvl 30+ not lower, as i stated once before no blue name deserves to be pk'ed pvp or pve server. And you don't hear complaints from Pvp servers because guess what We dont have people camping Sp, thats a childish act your server is doing

Chim, this is what we've been trying to say. When the same low lvl gets killed by the same person over 15 times right as they come out of the sz.. it is definitely harrassment in my book. Its also pathetic that a bunch of lvl 100+ have to camp the sp to kill low lvls, they are well geared, mostly r9 in this faction that is doing it with mostly +10 and higher weps. No 1 has a chance 1vs 3 of them. Least of all the low lvls. What they are doing is shady and dishonorable, but I don't expect them to care, they haven't for 2 years now.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i never said every one has had there say in fact there will never be a time where every one will have their say because

1) not every one reads the forum

2) not every one can read or type english

what i said is that to turn around and say its self righteous for people to voice their enjoyment for this change and they should just leave the thread but allow people to voice their dislikement for it and stay here doing it over and over again.

this is a discussion about the change and as a discussion i believe every one should be able to voice their opinion not just the ones who want to complain

No doubt, but you don't have to keep putting us down because we don't agree with your opinion. So to call us whiners/complainers QQers whatever; is silly. We have opinions just like you, doesn't mean you have to agree with them.
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Chim, this is what we've been trying to say. When the same low lvl gets killed by the same person over 15 times right as they come out of the sz.. it is definitely harrassment in my book. Its also pathetic that a bunch of lvl 100+ have to camp the sp to kill low lvls, they are well geared, mostly r9 in this faction that is doing it with mostly +10 and higher weps. No 1 has a chance 1vs 3 of them. Least of all the low lvls. What they are doing is shady and dishonorable, but I don't expect them to care, they haven't for 2 years now.

i know my arguments ain't with every one just the people who act like because i either like the change or from a Pvp server i got no say in a matter. i'v stated like 5 times i believe no blue names should ever be pk'ed but i wouldn't have personal experience in that because instead of being pk'ed in SP as a blue name when this happened i was given boss help

Edit: also fem im not using Complainers as in insulting term im using it to seperate the people with divide opinions about it, you got people for the change and people complaining about it, just the easiest way to make it known which side im talking about
  • Revlax - Archosaur
    Revlax - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for (edit: low-level) Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well.

3. Those who need to enter the Hall of Deception instance can use the various Illusion Stones in Archosaur (one is at 529,664).

hmm, I'm reading this part and I think it missed something like Silver Frost which is part of the Cultivation for lvl 100 for OHT. There is some high lvl people that they don't want to go PK or kill anyone but just wanted to do PVE/questing and I think it's not fair for those people who love quest and just want to finished it when someone kill them in SP since the instance is fully enabled. Also, there is gonna be alot of people that probably wouldn't like this part of an instance to be PvP enabled to everyone.. Why not just suggesting another place like the Battle Arena or something?b:surrender
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have started a new thread in General myself, since I have no faith in the administrators taking any positive action from this or any other contentious topic.

I have started an impromptu POLL thread.. please all of you.. if you believe that you deserve to be able to voice your opinion and have it count for something at the end of the day..

take a moment to post YES in reply to my thread, and encourage as many people as you can to do likewise.

If we have a more accurate (though not fail safe for reasons such as stated by StormChimera) picture of community opinion, then the speculationcan be minimised , and community will can be better understood.

I think most people would accept that , even if they voted against something that was voted for by the majority, if that majority is listened to and decisions are in line with majority wishes, then there is far less to be concerned about.

Until they canvass, we are all just speaking on a personal level, or from a perspective of those we know the opinions of.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kondors wrote: »
    I have started a new thread in General myself, since I have no faith in the administrators taking any positive action from this or any other contentious topic.

I have started an impromptu POLL thread.. please all of you.. if you believe that you deserve to be able to voice your opinion and have it count for something at the end of the day..

take a moment to post YES in reply to my thread, and encourage as many people as you can to do likewise.

If we have a more accurate (though not fail safe for reasons such as stated by StormChimera) picture of community opinion, then the speculationcan be minimised , and community will can be better understood.

I think most people would accept that , even if they voted against something that was voted for by the majority, if that majority is listened to and decisions are in line with majority wishes, then there is far less to be concerned about.

Until they canvass, we are all just speaking on a personal level, or from a perspective of those we know the opinions of.

just a heads up there was already a poll created last night it was moved to suggestion sub forum so yours may end up closed or moved there too
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think the fix for this issue is simple enough and will make everyone happy: Blue named people should not have PvP enforced on them. This means that no one should be able to attack a blue named player and that a blue named player should not be able to attack any other player. b:bye
  • Sassy_Cassy - Heavens Tear
    Sassy_Cassy - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    "2. Secret Passage is not a mandatory instance for (edit: low-level) Spiritual Cultivation. Mobs needed for culti can be found just outside the instance as well."

These quest are imposible to do outside Secrete Passage as silver frost ,Dismal shade, Shade Eldo, the wheel of earth and the quest for the traitors pendent are all in the main passage and not out side most blue name low levals ie 30 to 50 are being harrased and can not get these quest done as high lvl will kill them as they leave safe zone,

there needs to be somthing in place that will stop this needless killings of low lvl questers so they can get there quest done

Yes have it as a pk zone no drops no exp loss and so on but let all pkers be white name and blue name have safe passage and get on with what they need to do
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No doubt, but you don't have to keep putting us down because we don't agree with your opinion. So to call us whiners/complainers QQers whatever; is silly. We have opinions just like you, doesn't mean you have to agree with them.

My point exactly.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    My point exactly.

you say Exactly but you called me Idiotic because i have a say on the matter and im from a Pvp server, thats kinda hypocritical if you ask me
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you say Exactly but you called me Idiotic because i have a say on the matter and im from a Pvp server, thats kinda hypocritical if you ask me

Well why not? People from pvp servers say anyone not from a pvp server can't have a say in anything. Just look over the forums for plenty of proof.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    100% enable...................

Just wonder how many high level tards are going to PK all the low-mid level players there..............

It's a nice new.

When will lowbies learn to stop QQing and deal with PK? Pretty sure myself and every other higher lvl has been PK'd during their quests in SP before too. PK should have never been banned in SP imo. We all dealt with being camped by RageQuit before you even played, never complained because we knew it was a PvP server.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well why not? People from pvp servers say anyone not from a pvp server can't have a say in anything. Just look over the forums for plenty of proof.

you also act like Pve servers are not self righteous. I'm not going to debate the fact pvp servers have a alot A holes that come to the forums but if you try to believe Pve servers don't have just as many then your kidding yourself

Edit: G'day Almon. and the problem majorly is man that its affecting PvE servers and they don't like fighting
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow, imagine.... now higl level players can freely pwn noobs... what big e-peens are gonna pop out of this situation, huh?

You have several quest inside, from lvl 20'sh up and until lvl 100's.

What have the devs been drinking? And PWI allows this? You seriously are allowing the pwnage of noobs? Even the ones on PvE servers?

Wow, if I knew we had to PvP I would be playing something else for the last years.

You guys realise not everyone likes PvP right? That's why people play on PvE servers, duh.

This has got to be the most idiotic backstabbing rule you have enforced.

Thank you, I'll have to ponder my continuation on this game from now on.
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options

I think you just answered and proved my point. Try reading what I replied to... You CHOOSE to pvp on a PVP server and are not FORCED to only PVE. But you are trying to say none of the PVE players should be complaining or having a differing opinion to yours. I disagree to your opinion the rest of us should stop whining or complaining. Get used to it cause right now 60+% of the people on the poll strongly OPPOSE the new change. We are not going to stop till PVE servers are back to not forcing PVE players into PVP.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think you just answered and proved my point. Try reading what I replied to... You CHOOSE to pvp on a PVP server and are not FORCED to only PVE. But you are trying to say none of the PVE players should be complaining or having a differing opinion to yours. I disagree to your opinion the rest of us should stop whining or complaining. Get used to it cause right now 60+% of the people on the poll strongly OPPOSE the new change. We are not going to stop till PVE servers are back to not forcing PVE players into PVP.

and if you try reading my posts i'v stated numerous times that blue names should not be able to be attacked i100% support a fix that protects blue names but all in all i support the change to SP
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When will lowbies learn to stop QQing and deal with PK? Pretty sure myself and every other higher lvl has been PK'd during their quests in SP before too. PK should have never been banned in SP imo. We all dealt with being camped by RageQuit before you even played, never complained because we knew it was a PvP server.

I am really so so glad you understand that low and mid level players are being camped in SP by uber geared high level players on PVE servers and told by the MODs the company in China has said FU for wanting to do quests to level. I am glad you are on a pvp server where players dont need to deal with harassment because players who join a PVP server expect it and if the person is a jerk it can be dealt with in other areas of the game which do not effect low level blue players but currently even on PVE servers is now being exploited... Im just so glad you actually understand the complaints being made.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'll just summarize the general idea the players are trying to get across in one post.

Open pk area with no penalties is a GOOD thing. Please keep it around PWE we love it. (I myself agree)

Put this great open pk area that we now have, somewhere other than secret passage. We do not want it in secret passage. We want it in an area that people don't visit for quests. Cave of Sadistic Glee is a popular choice since not many people go there anyway. A better choice is an arena with nothing to do inside other than pvp.

This isn't what everyone says of course, but the majority of posts I'm reading say this.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am really so so glad you understand that low and mid level players are being camped in SP by uber geared high level players on PVE servers and told by the MODs the company in China has said FU for wanting to do quests to level. I am glad you are on a pvp server where players dont need to deal with harassment because players who join a PVP server expect it and if the person is a jerk it can be dealt with in other areas of the game which do not effect low level blue players but currently even on PVE servers is now being exploited... Im just so glad you actually understand the complaints being made.

So you chose a PvE server because you can't handle being killed by other players. That's your problem... Words can't even describe how little I care. Plenty of ways around you getting killed while doing your quests. Your drama over this is pointless and rather pathetic.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • FerClaw - Heavens Tear
    FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is another issue about this whole situation of the SP becoming PK allowed zone...

Was I the only one that never got warned about this update until this morning? Yesterday I tried to access SP several times, and several times I was killed by "YOUR SAME RANDOM UBERPOWERFUL BARBARIAN THAT IS CAMPING IN SP. LOLZ".

I'm not joking... after the last update to the client that installed this madness, the "entry notice" (or whatever it's called) was blank with just a mere chinese character filling it up...
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all i can say is....this has to rank up there with the most stupid things PWi has done so far

Im not reading the rest of the topic in here because it would serve not effect whatsoever

grats again on **** something else up guys

and there are mobs you need inside the instance for quests that are not outside, cept for some around a chest down south of arch up on the hill
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all i can say is....this has to rank up there with the most stupid things PWi has done so far

Im not reading the rest of the topic in here because it would serve not effect whatsoever

grats again on **** something else up guys

This^b:victory
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is another issue about this whole situation of the SP becoming PK allowed zone...

Was I the only one that never got warned about this update until this morning? Yesterday I tried to access SP several times, and several times I was killed by "YOUR SAME RANDOM UBERPOWERFUL BARBARIAN THAT IS CAMPING IN SP. LOLZ".

I'm not joking... after the last update to the client that installed this madness, the "entry notice" (or whatever it's called) was blank with just a mere chinese character filling it up...

And I think I know who the heck is doin it...but since my ticket didn't do any good :/b:surrender
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well hell, if PKing in there is now officially 100% allowed, then spreading the word here on the forums about who's doing it to bluenames can't be considered naming and shaming now can it? since we can't claim that they're breaking any game rules anymore and all. i say we start a public list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well hell, if PKing in there is now officially 100% allowed, then spreading the word here on the forums about who's doing it to bluenames can't be considered naming and shaming now can it? since we can't claim that they're breaking any game rules anymore and all. i say we start a public list.

^Likes this idea
  • FerClaw - Heavens Tear
    FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And I think I know who the heck is doin it...but since my ticket didn't do any good :/b:surrender

Say, does the name of this player involves a few Gs?
  • Lazuras_Long - Dreamweaver
    Lazuras_Long - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sad to say, IMO there is NO good reason to enable PK on blue name ppls and those who may be attempting to help their low lvl friends in SP. There are plenty of places PvP ppl can play (like the entire map outside). Why take a place and make it a free-for-all where folks who have NO interest in that style of play are at risk?

I can imagine the kid who built their character (still learning how to play) and who is just barely of level to enter the place getting killed and quitting the game. Poof... another potential customer walking away. No iron hammers sold, no fashion purchased, and no mounts bought.

I propose enabling PK in the cities? No more safe zone or hiding out as a catshops! That way one can just go "rub out" the competition for those TT mats you've been trying to sell.

I know most could care less about others in game, but really...does this change actually improve the PW experience. I think not.

Just 2 cents (US legal tender) worth. Keep the change. b:bye
  • Tiduswarrior - Heavens Tear
    Tiduswarrior - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i think moving pking to sadistic glee will also be a big mistake too since ppl need onyxian and alabaster for two quests plus ya also have divine contract quests in there also if tht isnt convincing enough. Plus this pking in SP shouldnt of happened to begin with in SP when alot of ppl go in there and have quests to do instead of being bullied and harrased by high lvl pkers and what bout those high lvl players tht are trying to help a low lvl with either qingzi, shade eido or silverfrost. this pking in SP is for the birds and should be moved to somewhere else like the arena since thts what alot of ppl are saying here. I dont like gettin pked when im helping someone with a boss that is inside SP. Even if it is for bh/fb29 i wont pay 18k just for me to go into 29 and have to go out when the cave isnt reset. SP is close by to orchid temple and its the most stupidist thing to have pk in SP when ppl have things to do in there. So either make a new instance for pking or reopen the arenas tht are located in arch and other places. this is the most ludicrous idea when even the glitches arent even fixed yet and the rubberbanding has start up again. So pwi are you goin to fix all the dmg tht has been done to this game or are ppl goin to leave here for somewhere else to have fun on?
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So you chose a PvE server because you can't handle being killed by other players. That's your problem... Words can't even describe how little I care. Plenty of ways around you getting killed while doing your quests. Your drama over this is pointless and rather pathetic.

This is why we chose PvE servers so we would not have to deal with the stupid PvP drama caused by egoistical jerks who only care about their own e-peen. I've did PvP quite enough on other games to see that it's filled with drama, campers and immature people. This is why I chose a PvE server so I would not have to deal with that kind of people.
This discussion has been closed.