Is PK allowed in the Secret Passage??

Options

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My opinion? Keep SP like this, or for God's sake open the Arena PROPERLY (the PWIC one..not this joke of an arena you guys have) so we can do something.

I vote for opening the proper arena... It's not like I don't care about PK fans... The reason that PK servers don't have this **** is because they're in open PK all the time and learn certain behaviour codes... Meh... When I get to the point of having to kill Silver Frost soon I'll make a nice report of what happens... Maybe it won't be as bad as I'm expecting or worse then I'm expecting... I will give it a max of 5 attempts... We shall see... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    His 1st post said it is bannable UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

His 2nd post stated that PvP is allowed in SP which means you can do it in there but you cannot harass lowbies which means you cannot kill anyone who obviously is not in PK mode and actually doing quests in there.This would serve as the FURTHER NOTICE which you probably missed.

Anyways,this still probably stands even though it is old:http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1061771

On the pvp servers you have people 90+ and some in r9 who camped sp... At lvl 30 everyone is pvp enabled no ifs ands or buts about it. So thats where the logic comes into HELLO MCFLY!!!!

Its says on our login screen intro PK in Secret Passage is bannable should be end of discussion. However we still have had people doing it. So they get reported and the funniest thing... Within a half hour there character disapears (yes I know the tickets never worked that fast) But I got some great ss of itb:chuckle

As for you pve servers and this lil blue name glitch.... Honestly if people wanted pk they would be white (end of discussion 1)

If everyone is blue.... How do you tell who is a high lvl or not (on harshlands we judge by certain weapons that puts you into 70 or higher range)

Another issue I don't get.... What is the point of being the biggest A-hole you can possibly be by killing everyone and everything that runs through a door.... Or the RPK on low lvls for those of us on a pvp server
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    This.

When I spoke with frankie the first time, he was surprised about it. He sent off e-mail, but then had to go away for a few days. Crabclaw, our substitute, is the one who received the e-mails back from the higher-ups who made the ultimate decision that PvP is currently allowed in the Secret Passage as long as harassment of lowbies does not occur. I would extend harassment of lowbies to include multiple killings of anyone who is just trying to quest or help others with questing. My motto when in there is that I don't attack until attacked. You can change that if you have sins in stealth, but be respectful and don't use AoEs when low-level characters are running through.

Sry for dble post

But don't the higher ups understand that there is no discerning between harrassment and one killing. I went in there last night and killed a 7x sin for killing everything walking through that door. Repeatedly.... I know I shouldn't have to tell the lower lvls how to use illusion stone but come on... Unless a gm is gonna sit in there and watch with the ban hammer of doom that is just stupid.

We are dealing with 10 year olds on a power trip who grew up with out learning proper etiquette (yes I know I spelled it wrong) or how to communicate without the need of a text. They don't understand the meaning of the term PLAY NICE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    eh im ona PVE server and i dont mind this pk thing in passage at all infact i even used it for practice too , since im not on tht often i cant switch to pk whenever i want and stay around with 10hrs for several days <.<

i don't know how its with yu guys but when im with friends there and lowbies EVEN when they are on pk and they ask not to be killed we don't do it even if they don't ask my friends would even warn the others not to aoe the only thing we do is mess with each other so i think this is kinda fun when being bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    its impossible to do a quest there now. everyone is killing even the lower lvls even that pass the safe zone. it initiates some funny drama tho lawl.
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People, if people are killing you need to screen shot it and report it

Unless they change it -- they haven't yet

I understand the physics may have changed (the game physically allowing this to happen)

HOWEVER -- if you read the notes when you sign in IT STILL SAYS THIS IS ILLEGAL

IF you read the forums HERE -- http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1061771

IT STILL SAYS PK IN SP IS ILLEGAL (it says even hitting in SP is ILLEGAL)

so... all that said and out of the way... Until it's officially announced -- it is STILL ILLEGAL

TAKE Screen Shots and SUBMIT TICKETS against ANYONE who hits you in SP b:victory

Just to put driving home force (to drive my point home):

NO_PK_IN_SP-CR1.png

NO_PK_IN_SP-2.png

& I'll even throw in this one:

NO_PK_IN_CR1.png

&& I am sorry but, if the company is NOT going to enforce these rules AS POSTED (at least up until the point in time when they change the rules posting [IF/when they do])... Then they need some lessons in CUSTOMER SERVICE =\
  • bdb09
    bdb09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'm sick of the ranting and i'm sick of the QQ'ing. but this mod (KrittyCat) has two posts that contradict eachother:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14524261&postcount=87

and:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14526711&postcount=140

which is it? please answer asap.

Note: if it is allowed, please consider the consequences. blue named people should never be pk'ed on pve servers. i hate pk'ing. i'm not a pk'er and i should be able to play ANYWHERE without being pk'ed ever. do you really think they will just attack people who are in pk mode?

Plus: tickets i've submitted on this matter have never been answered. when will they be answered?

PKing is BANNABLE if it's done in the SP or other named places.
  • Fullen_ - Raging Tide
    Fullen_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just to put driving home force (to drive my point home):

NO_PK_IN_SP-CR1.png

NO_PK_IN_SP-2.png

& I'll even throw in this one:

NO_PK_IN_CR1.png

&& I am sorry but, if the company is NOT going to enforce these rules AS POSTED (at least up until the point in time when they change the rules posting [IF/when they do])... Then they need some lessons in CUSTOMER SERVICE =\

Cool links, i think i trust Kritty more than you though, did you even read his posts?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I will pk there. If I get banned I'll blame Kritty.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It *should* be bannable to PK blue-names in there, regardless of whether the ability to do so exists. Either that, or they need to make a path to Silver Frost/Dismal Shade/Shade Eido that is not PK enabled so that people that signed up on a PvE server to play without PvP can also do their quests and help their guildies. As it stands, I feel bad that I cannot help the person that currently needs Silver Frost in my faction, but if I can't make it there what am I supposed to do? And being that my faction is 90% PvE, if it stays this way these people will never get those bosses.

I too would like an real answer, not from a mod but from Frankie at least, on this matter.

I agree 100%. I dont understand what the programmers would have changed to allow this to happen other then we can now FLY in SP. Why the hell would you need to get on a flyable mount anyway. It sounds like a serious programming error which needs to be REVERSED asap. And while I appreciate anyone of importance making a statement that Blue names should not be harassed but its happening with ZERO consequence.

I have encouraged all of my faction members and others who have had issues in SP to submit tickets. While clogging the system with tickets wont help the situation... I think if enough people are upset about the issue the developers and customer service people should KNOW how the PVE players feel. An immediate reversal of the programming allowing players to fly OR pk in SP should happen until they figure out what went wrong. Players are getting very frustrated and several are considering the option of avoiding the game until its fixed.

For the trolls who wanna moan and complain at these options as they favor the PK OR are just trolls who sit on forum complaining they can feel free to voice their opinion as all of the rest of us are doing now. I do not see the people wanting to PK on a PVE server as the MAJORITY... they are a minority and should move to a PVP server. Its a damn joke for anyone to whine and cry they need more places to PK with no penalty of dropping items... as those of us who choose NOT to PK are being forced to endure the harassment by the small few of you too afraid to go to the PVP servers.

So feel free to pass the word... If you wish NOT to have PK in Secret Passage and are tired of the minority of childish players who wont go to a PVP server to PK... send in your tickets and feel free to add screen shots of players harassing you or others.

But don't the higher ups understand that there is no discerning between harrassment and one killing. I went in there last night and killed a 7x sin for killing everything walking through that door. Repeatedly.... I know I shouldn't have to tell the lower lvls how to use illusion stone but come on... Unless a gm is gonna sit in there and watch with the ban hammer of doom that is just stupid.

We are dealing with 10 year olds on a power trip who grew up with out learning proper etiquette (yes I know I spelled it wrong) or how to communicate without the need of a text. They don't understand the meaning of the term PLAY NICE

Thank you! Its nice to see mature people responding instead of the typical troll remarks of attacks of anyone who posts a question, complaint or suggestion. Now if more of us who can hold adult conversations about topics would weed out the childish trolls.
  • thirteencent
    thirteencent Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well said mcfreakie.
    and on that note I will be posting fraps and SS on my lvl 40 seeker (questing) being demolished by lvl 100+ players, 5 times in a row! wow that sure makes you manly being able to kill something 60 lvls lower XD
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cool links, i think i trust Kritty more than you though, did you even read his posts?

@Kritty -- no offense intended by this, so please don't take any!

@Fullen_ -- Kritty is just a forum mod :p Secondly, half of the staff of Perfect World Entertainment are NOT "in tune with each other" (read on)...

Just to abide by the rule (before all this), one time in SP I did not even defend myself -- took a SS and submitted it... Whoever/whichever GM that responded to my ticket basically said "it's not illegal, or else it'd be a safe zone" / "sorry there's nothing that we can do" -- I responded with the links and pics just like I did here, and then HE (the GM / whoever it was that responded to the ticket) apologized that he "WAS NOT AWARE OF THAT RULE"... THIS event ALONE fully showed me how 'out of tune' PWE apparently is, even with THEMSELVES...!!!!

ALSO, you HAVE to remember not ALL players will come to this forum (I don't most of the time); so you cannot expect something that is ONLY 'discussed' or 'determined' here on the forums to be concrete for the entire game... It's quite clear that there is NO PK in cube room1 or SP, it's even on that notice screen for EVERYONE to see... So, as I said - unless or until they change THAT, it should be enforceable (like I said, if they don't then they need a MAJOR lesson in CUSTOMER SERVICE)...

@thirteencent -- PLEASE DO post that video, and submit a ticket too while you're at it !
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @Kritty -- no offense intended by this, so please don't take any!

@Fullen_ -- Kritty is just a forum mod :p Secondly, half of the staff of Perfect World Entertainment are NOT "in tune with each other" (read on)...

Just to abide by the rule (before all this), one time in SP I did not even defend myself -- took a SS and submitted it... Whoever/whichever GM that responded to my ticket basically said "it's not illegal, or else it'd be a safe zone" / "sorry there's nothing that we can do" -- I responded with the links and pics just like I did here, and then HE (the GM / whoever it was that responded to the ticket) apologized that he "WAS NOT AWARE OF THAT RULE"... THIS event ALONE fully showed me how 'out of tune' PWE apparently is, even with THEMSELVES...!!!!

ALSO, you HAVE to remember not ALL players will come to this forum (I don't most of the time); so you cannot expect something that is ONLY 'discussed' or 'determined' here on the forums to be concrete for the entire game... It's quite clear that there is NO PK in cube room1 or SP, it's even on that notice screen for EVERYONE to see... So, as I said - unless or until they change THAT, it should be enforceable (like I said, if they don't then they need a MAJOR lesson in CUSTOMER SERVICE)...

@thirteencent -- PLEASE DO post that video, and submit a ticket too while you're at it !

None taken, but my posts are based on a response returned on an e-mail frankieraye sent to the developers and higher-ups in the company, who said that PvP in the Secret Passage was within the rules. While you may not trust me on that, it doesn't change the fact that it is, in fact, the truth.

Oh, and submitting that video as a post here on the forums would be a violation of forum rules (Naming and shaming), and would be removed. Therefore, it's just better if you don't post it at all.b:mischievous
  • thirteencent
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL Kritty you take all the fun out of it, we should be able to post a vid of ppl being complete JERKS XD, But it's all good I'll just send in the ticket. 5 times in a row I really should have the right to shame that "player" XD
    BTW Thanks for replying and being a good mod we love you for that.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Oh, and submitting that video as a post here on the forums would be a violation of forum rules (Naming and shaming), and would be removed. Therefore, it's just better if you don't post it at all.b:mischievous

Too bad though... If someone is being a total jerk and ppl have evidence of someone being a jerk we deserve to know so we can make sure the jerks won't be taken into most squads for instances again... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • thirteencent
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok Kritty how about me posting on youtube? XD

(13cent2) (PWI Pk in SP) hint

Heavens Tear
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just shows how stupid PWi can be when it comes to following their rules that they set up.

They dont follow them at all. they change oars midstream because they messed up with an update

the rules clearly state that pk in sp is bannable, but we screwed up so its ok for now

try doing that with a police officer when ya get a ticket...I dont think he'd go for it

"I was speeding sir but i got new tires on my car so my speedometer is off 5 miles an hour. That means I can go 5 miles a hour faster because I Upgraded my tires!"

Dont think it'd work :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • thirteencent
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I will back PWI on this, everyone must remember this is a holiday weekend and I am betting not one PWI employee is in the office ( I wouldn't be) to correct this issue. all we can do is SS or fraps, send in tickets wait till they come in on tuesday and watch the players disappear before our eyes
  • Revlax - Archosaur
    Revlax - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Answer: Find a different spot to pk, SP isn't the only pvp zone in the game. As for those who harass. Who cares what other people think. Letting others people get to you is just legitimizing harassment. Harassment is for those who think they're safe behind a computer monitor. Show you're better than them by being mature about it and not care.
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok Kritty how about me posting on youtube? XD

(13cent2) (PWI Pk in SP) hint

I was gonna say, I didn't mean to post it here -- ofc " r u l e s " =\

youtube FTW!

but I found it :D thx :D what server do you play on ?
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    None taken, but my posts are based on a response returned on an e-mail frankieraye sent to the developers and higher-ups in the company, who said that PvP in the Secret Passage was within the rules. While you may not trust me on that, it doesn't change the fact that it is, in fact, the truth.

Again, no offenses meant, and I know I do not know you or "frankie" but --- my point (and entire thought process) is that the entire company seems to be "out of touch" with each other! One person says something different than someone else. One person thinks something is different than someone else... While you guys may be on one page one third of the company could be on another page, and the other third on an entirely different page =\

I guess I just wish Perfect World Entertainment would "get their act together" -- because like I was talking about before, here just as an example: lets say I did kill someone in SP (at least prior to this current 'confusion') and the person actually READS (lol) and submits a ticket against me -- because well, it is stated not only here on the forum, but also on the notices section to ALL when they log in that this is not allowed. I can honestly say I would have about a 50/50 chance of actually being reprimanded (not factoring in if the person that submits is as persistent as myself, and just takes "no" as an answer because all GM's are "god") - because the person handling the ticket may not even know the rule 'exists' (or who knows if personal bias factors in too)... It would just be nice if the entire company, ALL employees were all on the same page... Which I can safely say, right now, it is not (otherwise this thread would not even exist)...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This.

When I spoke with frankie the first time, he was surprised about it. He sent off e-mail, but then had to go away for a few days. Crabclaw, our substitute, is the one who received the e-mails back from the higher-ups who made the ultimate decision that PvP is currently allowed in the Secret Passage as long as harassment of lowbies does not occur. I would extend harassment of lowbies to include multiple killings of anyone who is just trying to quest or help others with questing. My motto when in there is that I don't attack until attacked. You can change that if you have sins in stealth, but be respectful and don't use AoEs when low-level characters are running through.

Let people attack you first and don't use AOE's? Ok, got it.

By the way, go pk on a wiz with that tactic, and let us know how it works for ya, k?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is BS. I don't agree with this at all. Make PVP in there allowed at different location other than the fric ken entrance. So if I go in there (I'm lv 102, so not really considered a "lowbie") to help an alt or whoever (without using the stone, as some quests are outside the actual instance) I'd get attacked, with no chance of avoiding it. I do not PVP or PK or whatever. So only after I would die a few times (and have my charm r.aped) then I could submit a ticket for harassment? Seriously...? Guess I'll just be avoiding SP until this has been properly fixed...btw also some people lag when entering the instance...and I'm pretty sure that most of the PK trigger happy freaks just out to kill whoever and whatever will attack anything that moves in there immediately...that's fair...

Point is, disable whatever you did in there and move it to a controlled environment...where "lowbies" or high levels just trying to help "lowbies" do not move through...
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is BS. I don't agree with this at all. Make PVP in there allowed at different location other than the fric ken entrance. So if I go in there (I'm lv 102, so not really considered a "lowbie") to help an alt or whoever (without using the stone, as some quests are outside the actual instance) I'd get attacked, with no chance of avoiding it. I do not PVP or PK or whatever. So only after I would die a few times (and have my charm r.aped) then I could submit a ticket for harassment? Seriously...? Guess I'll just be avoiding SP until this has been properly fixed...btw also some people lag when entering the instance...and I'm pretty sure that most of the PK trigger happy freaks just out to kill whoever and whatever will attack anything that moves in there immediately...that's fair...

Point is, disable whatever you did in there and move it to a controlled environment...where "lowbies" or high levels just trying to help "lowbies" do not move through...

People who are just coming into the instance are in a Safe Zone. The only time the Safe Zone is moved back is when you are attempting to run away from potential PvPers. However, if they PK you while you are standing in the Safe Zone, that is cause to submit a ticket to report, since that is purely against the rules.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kitty no offense and I know it's not your fault...but you get pk'ers out there that'll do anything for kill counts (like I've seen so many times in room 1 of cube killing noobs or whatever as they port in - and ofc pressing the GM button ingame helps sooo much - SS doesn't work for me for some reason as I can't get my screenshots) so I doubt a safe zone will stop them. And once again now we have to lose charms and time and exp and whatever else by just trying to get some quests done or help people before we can ticket harassment or whatever...it really would just be a lot easier if they just reset whatever they did and bring it in properly in a controlled environment. Can you just give the developers or whoever this message? But for certain I will be avoiding going into SP as I'm sure many others will, I'll just use the damn illusion stone for bh's and fb's, to hell with the quests in there like silverfrost and shade...b:surrender

• Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    People who are just coming into the instance are in a Safe Zone. The only time the Safe Zone is moved back is when you are attempting to run away from potential PvPers. However, if they PK you while you are standing in the Safe Zone, that is cause to submit a ticket to report, since that is purely against the rules.

you're serious? really?

please get a regular character, and run in there seven times getting immediately killed when you NEED to get in there to proceed. then get a bit higher character and use up 60k of hard earned pots killing silverfrost, and have a chicken**** sin appear at your elbow and one-shot you.. then, get one in between, and have a 102 psy wipe the cleric tank who is so thoughtfully killing dismal shade for his/her mates..

then tell me we're over reacting, and that the twits who even pk in there in the first place will stop to fish through all this to see if 'it's allowed' b:shutup

really?? even you (no offense) seem to be sending a different message each time you post.. anyway. i'm done, i think. i guess i'll just keep on sending in tickets.. that aren't answered... really, compete even just a little with all those games this would never happen in.. please.. b:cry
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    you're serious? really?

please get a regular character, and run in there seven times getting immediately killed when you NEED to get in there to proceed. then get a bit higher character and use up 60k of hard earned pots killing silverfrost, and have a chicken**** sin appear at your elbow and one-shot you.. then, get one in between, and have a 102 psy wipe the cleric tank who is so thoughtfully killing dismal shade for his/her mates..

then tell me we're over reacting, and that the twits who even pk in there in the first place will stop to fish through all this to see if 'it's allowed' b:shutup

really?? even you (no offense) seem to be sending a different message each time you post.. anyway. i'm done, i think. i guess i'll just keep on sending in tickets.. that aren't answered... really, compete even just a little with all those games this would never happen in.. please.. b:cry

i never once read in his post that his implying people are over reacting.

tbh i feel most people need to lay off kritty of this topic i mean he is just the messenger and tbh his the only mod who has even taken the time to address this topic in this thread.

Like it or not the word from the higher ups is that pking is now allowed in SP, even if the in game notice states its ban able. i'm guessing the GMs havnt changed the in game notice because

1) its a holiday or something there and no one is at the office as been stated

and

2) PWI is still trying to get this rule averted back to its original ban able offense so they have kept it up for now.

i'm sure once the staff come back and frankie has a solid conversation on the topic with the higher ups we will get a more solid response and action
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No offense KrittyCat, but your endorsement of PK in SP (despite all the other contradictory in-game messages) has caused problems for many people wanting to quest in SP. I know it isn't really your fault as you are simply passing on Frankie's message, but here is a +1 against this foolish policy.

In the past the possibility of being banned reduced the amount of PKing to a minimal amount. However, now it is well known that GMs have oked it, or at least you have said so, it seems to be rampant.

Perhaps people on the few PvP servers should be allowed this since they ARE on a PvP server, but people play on the PvE servers for a reason... they don't want to be randomly killed by other players.

That being said, there should be a place such as the rumored new SP Arena area where people can choose to enter a PvP instance. Or they can simply enable the normal Arenas, a feature that has been in the game code right from the start, but never enabled on PWI.

Until that is implemented the GMs should stick to the in game posted policy that is there for all to see at sign in. ie: *PK in Secret Passage instance is NOT allowed *
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all true, and sorry to kritty, also, ty for responses.. but my last post is true. and so many agree. again, talk someone into making it all 'worth it' if you can..

ty again..

b:surrender
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No offense KrittyCat, but your endorsement of PK in SP (despite all the other contradictory in-game messages) has caused problems for many people wanting to quest in SP. I know it isn't really your fault as you are simply passing on Frankie's message, but here is a +1 against this foolish policy.

In the past the possibility of being banned reduced the amount of PKing to a minimal amount. However, now it is well known that GMs have oked it, or at least you have said so, it seems to be rampant.

Perhaps people on the few PvP servers should be allowed this since they ARE on a PvP server, but people play on the PvE servers for a reason... they don't want to be randomly killed by other players.

That being said, there should be a place such as the rumored new SP Arena area where people can choose to enter a PvP instance. Or they can simply enable the normal Arenas, a feature that has been in the game code right from the start, but never enabled on PWI.

Until that is implemented the GMs should stick to the in game posted policy that is there for all to see at sign in. ie: *PK in Secret Passage instance is NOT allowed *

See on LC we had people fighting in there soon as they found out there was no consequences. Kritty passed on the word from the Chinese devs because he was most likely trying to prevent a stream of tickets which the GMs would not really do much with since its a legal. Cause lets face it if there is no consequences there is going to be SOME ONE who is going to pk there.

don't believe me just look at Cube. there is usually some camping one of the pk allowed rooms and killing people
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just want to state that we are under no circumstances picking on Kitty or blaming him. We know that he is not to blame, but we are trying to relay our messages and feelings via him to the GM's/developes/whoever as that is the proper and only way. We liky Kitty b:cute Besides he is actually one of the mod's that responds a lot and quickly b:victory
    See on LC we had people fighting in there soon as they found out there was no consequences. Kritty passed on the word from the Chinese devs because he was most likely trying to prevent a stream of tickets which the GMs would not really do much with since its a legal. Cause lets face it if there is no consequences there is going to be SOME ONE who is going to pk there.

don't believe me just look at Cube. there is usually some camping one of the pk allowed rooms and killing people

I fully agree, which is why I stated that not even safe zone will save you. You get people that just don't care about rules or just doing things the right way, they just want their kill counts, whether it's gained by actually decent pvp or just picking on noobs or lowbies or people (not wanting to pvp) entering these instances...b:surrender

This discussion has been closed.