see im walking ON the bridge, u can keep hiding under it. See ya
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This game will die- Deant 3:16

b:chuckle Janus, so many one-liners... so little signature space b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is PWI going to do anything about fc when the 1000th post gets out?
    Or, as Deant predicted, the game is going to die? (Like a boss? Who got an decreased max hp when the tokens got out, got some amp debuff when hypers were found in the shinny window called boutique plus the hf caused when dragoonz came from nowhere and got killed by 5 aps sins who lure with "knife throw"? (I have to admit: parentheses cheered my imagination. pretty fertile huh?))
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Or, as Deant predicted, the game is going to die? (Like a boss? Who got an decreased max hp when the tokens got out, got some amp debuff when hypers were found in the shinny window called boutique plus the hf caused when dragoonz came from nowhere and got killed by 5 aps sins who lure with "knife throw"? (I have to admit: parentheses cheered my imagination. pretty fertile huh?))

If you talk like that GMs wont get a thing cuz they never played the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

The level 80 cleric has spoken. Doom is upon us.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

It took 97 pages of bull for this man to finally stand up to the masses and state a small hint on how the glitch is actually done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2009 : Game will die cause of "x"

2010 : Game will die cause of "y"

2011 : "Game will die cause of "z"

Weird , I do see good points in the thread, but we are still here and playing..

Now, listen up everyone..I won't put it in caps to hurt your eyes but..

If u freaking like the game so much that u keep playing and still have fun, well just do that and stop QQing and let people live their lives, level like they want, buy what they want

If you are bored as hell here, think u are wasting ur time because of this glitch or that one or this one, then just leave already..

I still love to play. Some days are more boring, some are fun, but I like it, despite the flaws/glitches and such.. Yeah it's sad that some weren't adress in reasonable time (or at all) but I personnaly can't expect more from what is at the base..

A FREE TO PLAY GAME

b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    2009 : Game will die cause of "x"

2010 : Game will die cause of "y"

2011 : "Game will die cause of "z"

Weird , I do see good points in the thread, but we are still here and playing..

Now, listen up everyone..I won't put it in caps to hurt your eyes but..

If u freaking like the game so much that u keep playing and still have fun, well just do that and stop QQing and let people live their lives, level like they want, buy what they want

If you are bored as hell here, think u are wasting ur time because of this glitch or that one or this one, then just leave already..

I still love to play. Some days are more boring, some are fun, but I like it, despite the flaws/glitches and such.. Yeah it's sad that some weren't adress in reasonable time (or at all) but I personnaly can't expect more from what is at the base..

A FREE TO PLAY GAME

b:bye

That's like saying that I could give out 1/4 full cups of coffee in the street for free, but next door someone is selling full cups for $3.

Then I could fill up the last 3/4 of each cup for $3 as well.
    Then when someone complains i'll kick them out and scream that it's free you ungrateful *****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It took 97 pages of bull for this man to finally stand up to the masses and state a small hint on how the glitch is actually done.
    Did i?
    Dam, i should be a teacher then... Cuase i see to teach things that i don't know about.. XD
    Anyway, i don't care..
    I'm going to have fun with some squad where nobody knows that a cleric has the purify skill.

• missmiseri
    missmiseri Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

It's on youtube. I found it looking up how to run FC the regular way.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hey all, FC Glitch update here:

The devs are still working on a fix and we will release it as soon as we can.

Also, we're making a policy change - Any player found to be using in-game chat to find or organize an FC glitch group will have his account suspended. This of course includes World Chat.

If you spot someone doing this, please submit a ticket here:

http://support.perfectworld.com/

Thank you.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Also, we're making a policy change - Any player found to be using in-game chat to find or organize an FC glitch group will have his account suspended. This of course includes World Chat.

Thank you.

What about venos known for exploiting Phoenix Flesh Ream bug in PvP on daily basis? Will they be punished alike? Are Devs working on that fix too?

/sarcasm
    Packs World International
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lols that debate sure takes me back...did GMs say it's an exploit at anytime?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Thank you.

Does this count starting now, or in the past as well? People have been forming goon squads for a month or two on WC now. Why can't your company moderate WC, instead of having players send in tickets? Do you assume that every player who shouts "Special FF 100+" in WC, will have someone send a ticket on 'em? Of course not.

You're letting the players hit 105, and they get a temp ban for three days. When the glitch is fixed, the innocent players will have gained nothing. The players who managed to exploit this (while either getting caught or not), will be 104-105. How in the hell does this sound fair? This is just like the Jones' Blessing Fiasco.

Wanna know what I tell my friends? Do the FF glitch, just don't get caught. Simple as that. The innocent players will be the ones punished, while the players who abuse the glitch will be 104-105. Some say leveling doesn't matter beyond 101. Which, is mainly true. 5 extra stat points from 101-105 = 20 extra stat points. Highly advantageous for a sin that wants to stealth and have no one see 'em, while being able to see everyone else in PK.

The failure of PWE to allow this to continue will be a big downfall. Just ya wait... When it's fixed, the main group of players upset WON'T be the ones that abused it. The innocent players will be upset. Justified.

Edit: I just wanna say... Frankie, you are absolutely clueless, huh? Get off the high horse, and play the game with us. Maybe then, you will realize the concerns and complaints of your player base. Until then, the community will always frown and look at you with disgrace. In what world do innocent people get the short end of the stick, while the abusers roam free w/ high advantages.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How can you tell Frankie to play such a crappy game? I don't think he is the one making the decisions for PWI, it's just what people tell him to say. Anyways here is my opinion on the matter:

So PWI wants people to level quickly with Hyper + FCC but don't want them to level too
    quickly or something? Because like many have said repeatedly, PW-CN do not allow Hypers in FCC.

So what is PWI's problem? Why are they even looking for a fix or banning people if they allowed Hypers into FCC in the first place? The same logic for using Hypers in FCC applies for people glitching Dragoons: they want to level as quickly as possible. What is PWI's real stance on the player mindset of leveling as quickly as possible? PWI should either make a new high level instance that is like the Dragoon glitch, or PWI should just let this go and let their Hyper-infested player-base do what PWI has always wanted them to do.

TL,DR: PWI should let their Hyper-infested player-base do what PWI has always wanted them to do.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And what about everyone who got 103 or 105 in few days doign it while some of us ginded for like 3 years to get 103 hah its a joke to fix it roll baack game or dont fix it at all.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And what about everyone who got 103 or 105 in few days doign it while some of us ginded for like 3 years to get 103 hah its a joke to fix it roll baack game or dont fix it at all.

its a joke ppl had to grind hours of zhen to get 3% a day as 98 and now ppl can get 3% in frost in 1min. Or better sins soloing frost in 10min and get more exp then old school players got time be4 hypers and frost ijs. By your logic every Eg and Tb should get back to 70 or less cuz it no fair to old school players QQ
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He said roll back game or do not fix at all, don't see how that's QQ.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The "old days" before hypers were generally better but at least people have fun and a goal again. So let them level..why not. xD. - Remember when it was possible to hyper the first Nirvana boss? lol
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mini <3
  • Saska - Lost City
    Saska - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lets talk about 2x drops now b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The "old days" before hypers were generally better but at least people have fun and a goal again. So let them level..why not. xD. - Remember when it was possible to hyper the first Nirvana boss? lol

Yeah 600k per hyper on that boss and you could pause infinitely back then was amazing.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options

Thank you.
    Dear active GM:
    I might have to write a few sentences so that my point of view can be able to leave my brain and enlighten you and some other people along the way.

As it happened until recently, people were raised to get experience trough FC fairly decently.
    But as you also saw, some lucky guy found out that every mob goes on a loop of getting aggro/ reseting aggro when regenerating it's life. (this part was not difficult to understand, i suppose)

And for such discover, every player in PWI was happy because getting a character from level 1 to level 100 was as easy as paying enough for 30 gold.

Meanwhile the "Sell FC" Spam around world chat, I (and everyone on-line at that time) could also see some messages alike "LFM for FC Dragoonz" or "LF *name of a class* for FC glitch" which, for you GM's, should be really annoying (it might be even more for some of us, players, who worked a lot to get where we are, but that's another topic).

So what comes to change the new rule?
    In my honest opinion, nothing.

Nothing because most of the people who organize squads to exploit this bug already could predict that saying that there is an intention to get easy experience trough a fast process could be something worthy of a punishment.

And because of such, I've already seen some "LF *name of a class* for special fc" or "lfm for special fc" which clearly can wonder if that squad is going to exploit a glitch but in the same time it does not reveal any kind of complicity.

I would, for such problem, suggest that FC was closed meanwhile this bug gets out of the code, or that you really put more efforts fixing the bug.

I honestly think that "the damage is already done" (mostly because everyone already knows about this glitch for months). But it's not up to me to decide.

Anyway GM's, have fun trying to avoid that players don't exploit a glitch while the door for FC is still open.

edited August 2011
    Options
    How can you tell Frankie to play such a crappy game? I don't think he is the one making the decisions for PWI, it's just what people tell him to say.

Do you know how many people say the same thing? You're all wrong. Frankie is the face of the community. That's what a Community Manager of a company is. For most MMO's the CM adds his/her own opinions and ideas into the text they write via forums, etc. Frankie is no different. He has clearly stated his biased opinions in the past. Go back to the topic of the in-game censor being broken and unresolved for over a month. His response at first was, since so few players we're affected (only under 200 players), they should suck it up and offer a fix 7 days later.

Frankie works with the company, and he interjects his own opinions. While, he doesn't create the game, do translations, etc... He manages the community. When I see a Community Manager and various other GMs that know so little of the in-game activities, bugs, content, support, etc... It tells me they simply don't give a flying *swear word*. Obviously. They don't have to play the game to be paid by all the CSers. They don't have to play the game to interject something like "Jones NPC event will lower gold prices", or "we are monitoring gold prices", etc.

PWE has brought this on themselves. If they offered more in-game support to catch people, and fixed the issue promptly -- closing FF or servers completely for an emergency maint patch from PW-CN, or w/e... It would be okay. But alas, that is not the case.
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    PWE has brought this on themselves. If they offered more in-game support to catch people, and fixed the issue promptly -- closing FF or servers completely for an emergency maint patch from PW-CN, or w/e... It would be okay. But alas, that is not the case.

PWI also has the ability to lock fc (or should have). They just need to make the npc that opens the cave to unspawn or that that npc doesn't have a single quest to get.

Seems fairly simple to me

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No you're wrong, a CM is not supposed to add his/her own ideas and opinions at all. They are responsible for representing the developers in front of players, and must be very professional and precise regarding what they talk about.

If Frankie delays in responding, it means either he is a lazy CM, or it means he is not getting a response from Devs.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No you're wrong, a CM is not supposed to add his/her own ideas and opinions at all. They are responsible for representing the developers in front of players, and must be very professional and precise regarding what they talk about.

If Frankie delays in responding, it means either he is a lazy CM, or it means he is not getting a response from Devs.

To his credit, Frankie doesn't come across as lazy.

Though not getting a response from the Devs sounds very very likely...
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    its a joke ppl had to grind hours of zhen to get 3% a day as 98 and now ppl can get 3% in frost in 1min. Or better sins soloing frost in 10min and get more exp then old school players got time be4 hypers and frost ijs. By your logic every Eg and Tb should get back to 70 or less cuz it no fair to old school players QQ

The only problem in this logic is the fact that frost was implemented on purpose.... this dragoons glitch however is not.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just wanted to point out how much more this became an issue directly after making seekers who are so powerful aoe. Infact making a seeker for this glitch is fairly popular as far as I can tell. Almost think I like the idea of blood paint not working on vortex, so seekers wouldnt be so invincible.
    edited August 2011
    Options

I might be wrong in your eyes, but every game company I've ever been part of via the forums, the Community Managers always interject their own opinions to a certain extent. Frankie is no different, as he has done things (along w/ GMs... Even Spoons, the old CM), over hundreds of times since the beginning of the forums. Generally, this isn't a bad thing. But when they come off as never had played the game, and want $$$ so badly they will do anything... Hey, that's why they have players like myself to make posts like I have. :)