Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok, I now know for sure that goonz squads require considerably more cordination, gear, and coin per hour than the average pwi player has acess to.

It really is a way for the overly geared and pro players to level rapidly. I see nothign wrong with rewarding an investment in the game personal or monatary with easy leveling at a point where nobody really NEEDS exp. I really cannot see the average pwi player who goes "herp derp whats *insert essential class skill here*" ever manageing to do goonz succesfuly or profitably.

Or to put it into context, can you see the average pwi player with a amazing +3 gear setup liveing through 100+ mobs on them? Or be able to fund up IG's and vacs for those pulls? Or even KILL the mobs before the imune dies?

No, because the average player is a total idiot who cant even faceroll the 3 keys needed for any class to play in pve.

Anyone who CAN run goons IS running goons, and the rest are stuck QQing about how the game is "broken" (lol with TB and rank 9 around these people obviously dont pk either)

Last time I'm stoppign by this thread long pointless QQ is long and pointless. Though it has managed to spread the word about the glitch in a hilarious manner.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that Josh, all of it.

People ARE profiting from it, watch sanc WC for more than 10 mins and that much becomes obvious.

Requires ueber-geared pros? No, requires not much more than people with somewhat decent gear and no sense of morality or fair play, and maybe, like you, more than their fair share of arrogance.

And no, not everybody who CAN, IS. There are plenty of honest players who aren't playing your little glitch game. Plenty of us who CAN just plain AREN'T. You know, pros. Cause real pros don't need to cheat their way to end game.

Pointless QQ? Only if you think we're trying to convince you and the other miscreants to change your evil ways, cause that is indeed pointless. It's quite clear you simply don't get it. It hasn't been about that for a very long time.

Please do feel free to not stop by this thread any more. I'm sure the poor people on the bm forum hope you do the same for them.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What is with this morality argument?
    Since when was the concept of morality directly related to use of glitches? I find the thought silly.
    Anyway where is said morality when one is here talking down to other players?

Tsk Tsk double standard.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol@morality on a MMO forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hmm back here I am.

Funny to see people trashing glitches/packs/gear builds/Op classes, and then roll them the next day.

Dignity <<<< Pwi?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This turned into a moral fight? Uhm, wow.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread and this discussion are irrelevant now. Whether you like it or not FCC goons, 100+,... is now part of this game. It's getting spammed all day long in world chat and some people are even selling it for a few millions. If they didn't want you to exploit it this thread, which is basically promoting that glitch, would have been closed for a long time + you wouldn't be allowed to talk about it in world chat + you would be permabanned for using the bug.
    Due to that company's greediness, incompetence and stupidity this game was already a parody of what a real mmorpg should be but they managed to go even further into total retardness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So true.

The fair solution would have been for PWI to never declare this was a glitch, so people in general could have fun glitching the dragoons, as their warning isn't being, nor will it be, heeded by any person determined to do so, because they realize absolutely no repercussions will actually come of it.

Agree with this.

I don't use the glitch, not because of morals or some weird **** like that (cmon wtf it's a game) but rather I think glitching an FC is a sign you're taking the game too seriously.

Lemme put it this way.... I know several people who botted r9 medals when you could get them through dragon points, but I'm not saying names for obvious reasons. So they're competitive and ambitious at all costs, ok, no biggie. The fact that they botted shows they're SOOO desperate to win that they'll basically cheat to get the end-game gear. The problem with that is, what happens next? Perhaps a guy from a guild opposing the botter will see this and report him, getting him banned. Suddenly the report button has leaked into the server competition, and the botter's guild is upset. Many of them will say the opposing guild broke some unwritten code of honor by resorting to reporting to win, and thus they'll now be on the hunt for botters from the opposing guild to report, which, OF COURSE, the opposing guild has too.

Suddenly everyone's way more hateful and competitive and what should just be a fun experience (aka a game) turns into one where people are constantly ruining it for one another and actually growing to hate a complete and total stranger on the internet.

I don't do the FC glitch just to sort of protest taking the game THAT seriously. That seriously that we HAVE to cash shop or bot the best gear, or THAT seriously that we HAVE to exploit the glitch that lets us hit 105 for just in case r10 requires level 105, etc etc etc. The game is plenty fun without those things and the hostilities between factions are far less ridiculous when the factions aren't able to (hypocritically) slander each other for being cheaters.
    And yet I sit here like a good little boy, and yeah, I'm falling behind. b:surrender It doesn't seem as though the glitch will be fixed anytime soon, at least not before hundreds of people have hit 105, so fixing it is just going to punish those who listened to the GMs and reward those who exploited it.

Nothing left to do except just allow it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    once again.. whats wrong to be lvl 100 for a few days? i mean realy? its not like u get rank8 or 9 with that. u reach lvl 100 and? u still need to farm gears, money for skills and such.. so whats the big deal...?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    once again.. whats wrong to be lvl 100 for a few days? i mean realy? its not like u get rank8 or 9 with that. u reach lvl 100 and? u still need to farm gears, money for skills and such.. so whats the big deal...?
    You can get rank 8 immediately upon hitting 100 if you prepare ahead of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Should just let it be, no point in closing this now. half the TWing ppl have used it, why not just make it a feature and let 100+ have something to do other than Cash shopping.
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Umm... Ever hear of Easter eggs? Little surprises you stumble upon in software. They are intentionally placed there by programmer(s) with the "intention" of providing surprises, for those inquisitive enough, to find.

Gawd - is there NOTHING people won't find important enough to complain about?

Do you know what it's like to play the same game, daily for 2 - 3 years with few new things to look forward to? Once you hit 100 your options are limited, unlike the first 80 levels of game play.

World bosses are out, because a certain guild kills them off before anyone else can get to them.

Nirvana is a bore, once you've done it a few times. TT's? They became a bore after doing 3-3 a million times. RB? getting a squad together for that is a real thrill.

Soooo... some peeps have found a few glitches in the game that provide them a diversion from the same old ****. SO WHAT - why does it matter to you? Oh, cause you heard about it, but can't participate yet? WHAT? What the hell is the problem? Seriously, why do you sit here whining on it.

Back to my initial point about Easter Eggs, I was really dissapointed to see they didn't program easter eggs into PW. Or, maybe they did, and now, peeps whin about unfair glitches?

I honestly don't know what is worse, the unfair inbalances in game, or the whining in forums.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't see the point of keep bumping this thread

Frankye already stated that he/she did all he could(Noticing the devs in China).
    So there is nothing else that he can do now.

So why keep this thread up?
    To make more and more people knowing about this glitch?
    To stress more Frankye?,for what purpose?,annoyng more those lazy devs in China won't help,they've already been noticed about this and all you guys can really do is wait/quit until they fix it,if that will ever happen.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I miss the old way of doing FCC -.-
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I miss the old way of doing FCC -.-

Old wayb:puzzled

I'm so used to soloing it, it's odd going in with a group.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Old wayb:puzzled

I'm so used to soloing it, it's odd going in with a group.

No glitches, no heads only, etc. Just straight up start to finish, holeen and all, good ol' fashion FCC -.-..

Edit: I kinda think I can solo some of it on my psychic(but not the bosses).
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Back to my initial point about Easter Eggs, I was really dissapointed to see they didn't program easter eggs into PW.

THEY PROGRAMMED TONS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have a question....not an opinion. I assumed this glitche was recent but somebody recently told me it's been around 2 years but nobody was able to do anything with it being undergeared. That doesn't seem logical to me but does anyone know when this actually came about or was discovered? Can't have been 2 years....don't see anyone keeping it under wraps that long.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't see the point of keep bumping this thread

Frankye already stated that he/she did all he could(Noticing the devs in China).
    So there is nothing else that he can do now.

So why keep this thread up?
    To make more and more people knowing about this glitch?
    To stress more Frankye?,for what purpose?,annoyng more those lazy devs in China won't help,they've already been noticed about this and all you guys can really do is wait/quit until they fix it,if that will ever happen.

To wake up Frankie. He should start more about game instead of money. GM should start to listen players. And yes I know, they cannot do anything, because they are not dev. They just cashing money which is said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    @ Mum: also, since Mr Franky said that we wont have 2x until this is fixed, we need to keep knocking at his door and ask for news. Since you guys know it already how it works here.

I have a question....not an opinion. I assumed this glitche was recent but somebody recently told me it's been around 2 years but nobody was able to do anything with it being undergeared. That doesn't seem logical to me but does anyone know when this actually came about or was discovered? Can't have been 2 years....don't see anyone keeping it under wraps that long.

Oldest SS of this glitch i saw was dated july 2010 if i remember well.

Thats wasnt an intended spawn, cuz squad was surprised and i think it got wiped.

I cant imagine if they got the itch to try what happened and if it was a doeable thing.

Anyway, gears is nothing if you cant work properly with squad, like in every other situation in PW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL, your gear must suck then, pretty sure nirv/r9 can go to sleep and tank anything in game solo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If a squad reported being wiped by a massive amount of spawns which wasn't intended in the game, you'd think that would have been sufficient grounds to attempt a fix...last year.

Then again, this is only a problem in PWI because PWI allows hypers into FCC. It seems to me devs just never wanted to clean up PWI's **** brought upon by PWI alone. Like I said many times in this thread, blame PWI.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If a squad reported being wiped by a massive amount of spawns which wasn't intended in the game, you'd think that would have been sufficient grounds to attempt a fix...

LOL you mad ???

there's no such thing as grounds to attemp a fix once they discovered that ppl was abusing it to reach 101 for r9 and shizz...

talking seriously, i doubt that squad reported it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

it's probably been in the game from the start, or at least since the last time frost was tweaked seriously. i remember hearing rumors about it a good long while ago, but back then nobody had imagined any way to survive that many goons at once, much less any way to make profitable use of it. it was just a "wow, if you **** around like this, you get swamped under an avalanche of mobs and insta-killed" thing for a good long while. the first several screenshots i ever saw of it were all grayscale, "lookie what wiped our squad!" kind of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Deadlyviper - Lost City
    Deadlyviper - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i heard that the GMs are going to ban people who used the FCC Glitch any truth to this?? CAN YOU PM ME YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE THANKYOU :-)
    PURPLE MONKEYS FTW b:laugh
    YOUR MOM IS MY . . . YOU KNOW THE RESTb:victory
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i heard that the GMs are going to ban people who used the FCC Glitch any truth to this?? CAN YOU PM ME YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE THANKYOU :-)

yea they gona bann them NOT.They would be smarter then to bann all those massive cash shoppers who do it on LC.Best guess go with 3-4 cash shoppers as a non and always be safe for me ima embrace this glitch cuz pvp we cant hold up me be 105 in 10 days b:victory
    Also note how no Eg where taken with PWIC cuz why take a R8 +10 when you can take anything R9 +12
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Niraneth - Heavens Tear
    Niraneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ive been watching someone do it for two days now. He spends topo much money on hypers so i doubt they will do anything, but now that i see it is allowed, I won't be playing PW games anymore. I know what their game is now so my money goes elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ive been watching someone do it for two days now. He spends topo much money on hypers so i doubt they will do anything, but now that i see it is allowed, I won't be playing PW games anymore. I know what their game is now so my money goes elsewhere.

Who said it was allowed? Where did you hear that?
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

i will never understand this attitude... how does someone else's game play effect yours???

is it dissapointing that the level i got after 2 years is now something people get in a couple weeks? sure! BUT who cares? xD you can do whatever you want... you can play this game for free or you can spend money on it... it is all a choice and everyone makes a different one...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i will never understand this attitude... how does someone else's game play effect yours???

is it dissapointing that the level i got after 2 years is now something people get in a couple weeks? sure! BUT who cares? xD you can do whatever you want... you can play this game for free or you can spend money on it... it is all a choice and everyone makes a different one...

b:surrender

Sure but whole idea of MMO is also gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sure but whole idea of MMO is also gone.

so play another xDD this cycle happens in a lot of f2p mmos- i just have never gotten to that point of caring about it i guess (why i dont understand)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]