Curses

Options
123457»

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's more embarrassing being your friend.

It ends here b:bye
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not a 3 year vet like you pro's nor am i part of mensa like you geniuses. Thanks for explaining it albeit in a derogatory manner.
    I was hoping for a normal response but i guess thats too much to expect from elites..kings and peasants and all that....
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The harsh responses were due to the manner of which you made the statement. b:cute
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not a 3 year vet like you pro's nor am i part of mensa like you geniuses. Thanks for explaining it albeit in a derogatory manner.
    I was hoping for a normal response but i guess thats too much to expect from elites..kings and peasants and all that....
    Word of advice;
    Don't say something and try to make it sound logical when you don't even know the basics of what the logic you're backing up is.
    In other words, go learn TW and then come back and visit me on these forums. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Kayle is a very under rated champion.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Kayle is a very under rated champion.

I agree, her **** are very underrated. Someday they'll come out with an armor-less bikini kayle and the entire world will realize. Until then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.