Curses

Options

Comments

• _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your comebacks dictionary isnt the biggest, think ive saw that comeback like 7 times todayb:cute

Fail troll, I cast a spell upon ye - BEGAWN from this post before ye get it locked. It's a good discussion and you're tainting it with information nobody really cares about. Probably because you're a banned player that likes to surf forums and pick fights. Therefore your opinion is invalid, unwanted (by myself) and a waste of space. C:

Emo is greatness. She is my TW buddy. oftg.b:bye

Now...if I may direct the topic back on track..

CatalystR10+15BurhurhurValhallanoTWgudyah.
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    Marcefox - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow so much hate in this damm thread -.- get over it yes catalyst won, ye tw experience is our advantage, ya r9 archer wiht smexy op bow is also a damm advantege that u guys also have, but dam ur players r nabs like siriuslly sice when a cleric is a dder in a tw? oO like i saw tons of cleric no healing juts dding <_< like more funny magic attacking arcane clases like siriuslly juts lawl!!!

sit together talk about fix ur sheT cuz is not who has the best gear player cuz both guilds i can say they share good amount of op gear players but heya look at me came back to play ma veno n i die like twice im r8 ye + 5 with wot tt99 chest n boots only decent gear of i got is a +10 cube neck n guess wot im exe... point is our core ye it has sexy gear ppl but not all me is the example damm haters. i was surprise u guys were more pking in the tw that actully going for the win.. n plz teach ur damm cleric their stupid job =heal+ buff <_< i can say thats one of ur mayor lacks n hey guess wot i gave u a hint :p me nice after all hehehe

enjoy cya guys prolly next week ^_^
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow so much hate in this damm thread -.- get over it yes catalyst won, ye tw experience is our advantage, ya r9 archer wiht smexy op bow is also a damm advantege that u guys also have, but dam ur players r nabs like siriuslly sice when a cleric is a dder in a tw? oO like i saw tons of cleric no healing juts dding <_< like more funny magic attacking arcane clases like siriuslly juts lawl!!!

sit together talk about fix ur sheT cuz is not who has the best gear player cuz both guilds i can say they share good amount of op gear players but heya look at me came back to play ma veno n i die like twice im r8 ye + 5 with wot tt99 chest n boots only decent gear of i got is a +10 cube neck n guess wot im exe... point is our core ye it has sexy gear ppl but not all me is the example damm haters. i was surprise u guys were more pking in the tw that actully going for the win.. n plz teach ur damm cleric their stupid job =heal+ buff <_< i can say thats one of ur mayor lacks n hey guess wot i gave u a hint :p me nice after all hehehe

I agree with Marce.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I always agree with marce....else i risk my life....

Also, its not just down too our archers...i mean yeah, those Cata archers are da shet!

But every person in Cata is a factor, not because of gear but because of how they play. 90% of Valhalla where unbuffed after our first push, i die in their HQ, got a res and was fully buffed in about 3 seconds (<3 my squad).

My squad call out some priority target and i see 2 other squads going for them too, i see multiple venos purging and amping them, BMs chain stunning...someone in my squad says they have a sin on them and as i move too attack i see someone from a totaly seperate squad already killed them.

Catalysit fight like 1 big squad, Valhalla fought like 80 individuals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I always agree with marce....else i risk my life....

<3 true story b:cool op foxy ftw xD ahahahaha
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

God... BR much

u ever see me healing in TW? cleric can deal alot of dmg so in most situations its better to just DD
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    God... BR much

u ever see me healing in TW? cleric can deal alot of dmg so in most situations its better to just DD

Spoken like doomkaiser :P

My arguement with DD clerics is that sure clerics can DD a lot...but their individual DD does not over shadow the benefits of having your whole squad kept alive to do their jobs. 5 ppls jobs> 1 persons DD (regardless of the DD).
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    God... BR much

shadap curso u dont count metal mage!!!! <_<
  • Marcefox - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kk seems i didnt made myself clear, is not bad if u can dd as cleric is like if u r doing it all the time n not paying attention to buffing or healing ur squad wich actually happended in valhalla sqauds thats ma point damm chu cursooo! <_< nu love for chu mo moar!
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    See, this is why i NEVER disagree with marce...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A couple points I've noticed during the war...

Eight out of ten venos I've tab-targetted were never in fox form. MrsNosferatu, who I believe is one of Valhalla's pioneer members, more so, expecting a little more from him by being such. Just exemplifying how unaware some of you are with respective class roles in TW.

Nowadays, as it is quite obvious, getting one-shot is mundane. You can't survive just using genie skills (furthermore, using absolute domain alone), to save your asses.

Regardless of it being irrelevant as he's not in your faction anymore, Banzzok was a pain in the *** to purge because he times his AD and pots well. Your key members (or those I'm commanded to purge on sight), can be purged with so much ease. La di da.

Our cata squad just glided through your lanes. I don't know how, but in my point of view, never felt any pressure..at all. Anyways, these points alone, says so much as to why Catalyst was victorious. These mistakes are to be figured out by your faction, it needs not to be said.

Perhaps lessening the pointing of fingers, giving false congratulatory remarks, and blaming it all on the number of Benjamin's cashed out, will be more beneficial and fruitful.

'Til next week. That's all.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I talked to Banzy yesterday. He left. For very justified reasons, honestly.

Tell Banzzok to join CrimsonJr.

For the lulz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    trollolololol at u all, especially curso moving his trolling from gc to forums b:laugh
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • UrDian - Harshlands
    UrDian - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Doesn't change the fact that Val had two more squads. Pretty sure a squad full of val's can take out an archer like Jekel.

Most of our r9 archers only have the bow aswell, and not the set. :o.

Uh... NO... Most well equipped R9s, including nearly every highly refined R9 archer/wiz/psy (even if R9 ring+bow only), has no problem wiping a full squad of TT99 or Nirvanas refined at +5.

2 more squads of under geared players does not even the odds...

And grats on rolling us. I was dissapointed but not surprised... Zulu, errr Catalyst is still the best TW faction on HL. Was never a question to those that have TW'd actively for the last year or so...
  • linkism
    linkism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Honestly there is a lot that could be said, but im not in a hurry to help correct all that is wrong in Valhalla's tw efforts.

I'm not going to say that Catalyst is under-geared compared to Valhalla, but to argue that we have more DDs available for tw when we effectively have 100 less members.. is just absurd. So what you ahve a lot of sins, and some op barbs. The sins are ineffective in tw... the barbs.. with r9 and sharded are very hard to bring down, with proper skill management they can survive a long time.

There is no reason out of 200 members you can't get atleast 95 online for tw, and be able to pick and choose some specifically for what you need.

The most amusing part for me was after our first push killed the entire defense, all of your defense squads ran back out of the base with no buffs... lol?
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh... NO... Most well equipped R9s, including nearly every highly refined R9 archer/wiz/psy (even if R9 ring+bow only), has no problem wiping a full squad of TT99 or Nirvanas refined at +5.

2 more squads of under geared players does not even the odds...

+10 rank 8 weps or +10 nirvana daggers/axes/claws are undergeared? Because lets not lie, everyone in that war had nirvana/rank 8 or better weps. There are a few people under +10 on their weps in valhalla (mainly clerics, who shouldnt be dealing any damage b:chuckle trololol) but after the most recent orb sale its very very few.

Dont act like you had 2 squads of people in their with just +5 gears lol, they are all +10 rank 8's and a +10 mage is more than able too one shot me or most of our other "ring and wep" rank 9's.

They might seem undergeared too you but compared to the rest of the server and if we looked back a year they would all be very OP. This is basicly why everyone says valhalla is more OP than Cata, not just the 20 or so rank 9's you have but you have like 140+ rank 8/Nirvana +10 players in there too.

Personly, i think we are even gear wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Urdian doesnt play in the same world as us. He plays in the extra super duper perfect world where his skewed visions are reality. Where its okay for a full +12 r9 psy to lose in a 1 v 1 to a +10 r9 archer with +7 nirvana gear and a couple buffs....It has to be the buffs.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Urdian doesnt play in the same world as us. He plays in the extra super duper perfect world where his skewed visions are reality. Where its okay for a full +12 r9 psy to lose in a 1 v 1 to a +10 r9 archer with +7 nirvana gear and a couple buffs....It has to be the buffs.

SS or it didnt happen my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know coordination improves ...after several *** whoopings unless ur golgotha..
    But valhalla..has 12739854375473829578439 sins...and..like 8 mages...one full r9 one with a r9 weap...

You shud close ur apps on sins, in cata there are maybe 3 to 5 ppl who have sins as mains....I don't think there are many archers in val either...

Then u guys have bms ..sure 5aps..but 6k and 7k hp...with low mdef because they use LA belts and HA necks....sure u have numbers but even an archer with a g13 bow can 2 shot those bms..with a metal aoe

Instead of kicking useful classes like bms and archers for merit(just saying,each runs their guild their own way)...something related to guild base which is not even implemented in game yet...kick sins and ppl who are in guild but never show up to tw..
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    SS or it didnt happen my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont need an SS when he already admitted it happened. He just thinks me having buffs isnt a fair fight (cuz there's less chances he can 1 shot me).
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A real 1v1 is with self buffs only tbh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

maybe he meant this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D57JkPD100g ?
    "fair nuff? kkkkkkkkk"
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options

In that case I've never lost 1 v 1 to wytche or urdian XD. Ive never seen wytche without full buffs, and he's never hesitated to attack me buffed or not. I dont really need lessons on what is considered a fair fight. As far as I know, I'm one of the few people who was willing to change my gear for people who had lesser gear just so we could have an actual fun 1 v 1. Depending on the person, i've switched back to my rank 8 or even my lvl 69 slingshot. Someone with full +12 r9 doesnt care about a good fight. They care about protecting their kill death ratio and 1 shotting people.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why are you even talking?
    i remember talking to a secret catalyst officer telling me that they might invite "the cresendia failveno" to troll you for backstabbing crimson...nevermind..that never happed, i made that story up b:chuckle
    but it seems you flirted yourself into a decent position in that guild! good job :)

Wow.... I have no words. If I flirted to get my way in catalyst. I wonder what Dio did b:shocked
    Cresendia is a great veno to have in guild. She doesn't cry, start drama or rage quit like some veno's we've been associated with in the past. Solid strat making up a lie then calling urself out on it before u finish writing a post. Excellent display of character while ur trolling someone else's character XD.

At least somebody out there likes me :x
    crescendia for best veno b:victory
    nvm nyxya's kiting skills are slightly betterb:surrender

Any demon veno with demon Fox form can kite better then a sage veno. Nice rubbing it in my face b:cry

P.S. Damn This thread is long o.o *Reads back 2345234 pages*
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    linkism wrote: »
    There is no reason out of 200 members you can't get atleast 95 online for tw, and be able to pick and choose some specifically for what you need.

Lies, we have 200 members and we can't pull 60 for TW.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lies, we have 200 members and we can't pull 60 for TW.

Because most are alts?
    /nuff said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *insert trash talk here*

lets keep the flames comin !!!
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im still waiting forthe approval for that chance to join then RQ catalyst sadly ive been ignored
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was gonna read the last post but fortunately I saw it was p2 who wrote it so ...

back on topic...

Curses ur mom is fat.
    Kiwi owns u Dralighte.
    TryAg, come back when ur wearing the pants on da relationship.
    dia... mmm idk, imagine I said something awful to you.

Kk, every1 back to flaming plz
  • NARCOTIX - Harshlands
    NARCOTIX - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So your soniC? lol fail WRb:laughb:laughb:laugh

LOL my first post on the forum... dedicated to taarloor.

Seriously sonic, stop dissing him, its not his fault hes mentally disabled.... but i swear get high, and pk the guy, and just read the **** he says, its the best FREE entertainment possible....no joke....dude should really really get an award. :D