Curses

Options
Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Can't believe you doubted my Psychic powers, you dumpster-humping hobo.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LoL! good call good call. I had no doubt in my guild... they're awesome as always. I just doubted the logic behind the fact that we should win. CS'ers, gear blah blah aside, it was 80 vs 60 and I think crimson was more difficult tbh.

Oh well its only 1 war...tmrw they have 6 catas. Guess we'll see what happens.

Good job cata, grats!
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i felt squishy...didnt get to pop any IG i jst died if i was atked :D R9orGTFO
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pretty fun while it lasted. Looking forward to a harder/longer TW tomorrow night.

Bring all ya got Val. I ish ready for some fun TW's! b:pleased

Great job tonight Cata<33
    And Curses. video nao plox! :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I want to see that video, the winner wasnt surprising but the time it took definitely was b:shocked
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I want to see that video, the winner wasnt surprising but the time it took definitely was b:shocked

Agreed. really hope someone recorded it.
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Not for Longknife the Psychic, it wasn't. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LoL so many haters on the videos but then ppl beg for them D:

It takes a lot of time editing those things...but okayyyyyy, I just happened to have fraps on, so maybe i'll throw something together and post it.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We beg for them so we can hate on them, duh.

Now post the ****** vids alrdy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    EPIC video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yluzndbKfBw

Thanks Curses! We hope for another vid from tonite's TW! b:thanks

btw, was Wytche there? or CUCU_? just curious.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Valhala looked pretty weak on the defense or maybe catalyst was just too strong for them lol But on the defense I only saw one R9 archer(nospheratu) and a R9 psychic(Urdian), so I guess they had most of their heavy hitters on the attack... nice video anywaysb:thanks

EDIT: actually nvm, they had alot of r9 on defense LOL
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol could see me at the end tabbing thru targets but all dead bodies b:chuckle
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *I doubt Valhalla gonna loose* G_G.

And Taarloor, You scurrred brah?
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Valhalla really has to learn a lot about TWing.

The moment when unbuffed urDian tried to rush in and solo half Catalyst outside the gates probably made everyone facepalm. b:shocked

And then he takes 12K dmg from Curses. XD
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *I doubt Valhalla gonna loose* G_G.

And Taarloor, You scurrred brah?

I think im starting to feel bad for taarloor. Evoke failed miserably with no success to speak of. Then he quit, came back did a bunch of CSing, joined the power house guild, did some trash talking and is still getting rolled. Poor guy.
  • xd3335
    xd3335 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    After Wodan dissapeared i joined Valhalla for one day for fun.
    It was Taarloor who pmed me with this words:
    soniC you are the reason why this server will die.
    By joining Valhalla people like you, who have no backbones, will make this guild own the map wich will destroy the game for everyone else.
    One day later i left to join my friends guild Insanity and fought Valhalla, but who did i see ganking me together with all those OP people?
    Taarloor.
    Who got no backbones right now? Dont take such people serious.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    xd3335 wrote: »
    After Wodan dissapeared i joined Valhalla for one day for fun.
    It was Taarloor who pmed me with this words:
    soniC you are the reason why this server will die.
    By joining Valhalla people like you, who have no backbones, will make this guild own the map wich will destroy the game for everyone else.
    One day later i left to join my friends guild Insanity and fought Valhalla, but who did i see ganking me together with all those OP people?
    Taarloor.
    Who got no backbones right now? Dont take such people serious.

So your soniC? lol fail WRb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • xd3335
    xd3335 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to bad i cannot 1v1 you because we are both banned lolz...
    so you are one of those blue name flamers at west? :)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont really waste time on this server atm, just merchanting till i hit a few bb:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont really waste time on this server atm, just merchanting till i hit a few bb:cute

I know it's you, Tigerbabe. Stop stalking my store please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nurfed worldchatted that you guys had 68 so don't be bragging about 60 vs 80. You guys also severely outgeared us. you have what 16 r9 archers? 4 r9 wizzies? a r9 psychic to match ours? We have 3 r9 archers 1 r9 wizzie.

You guys played better than us I'll admit that. But don't pretend gear had nothing to do with this. Catalyst is not the underdogs they play themselves out to be. Our guild had plently of oneshots for you guys but I didn't see a single undergeared oneshot in yours. Notice how no one unless they are r9 or a barb takes Curses more than 3-4 shots to kill. Now imagine that they have at least 20 people in Catalyst that can do this in their guild vs a guild Valahalla that has about 6 people that can do the same... oh wait you don't have to. It's reality.
    I am also not r9 Pai and nowhere close to a heavy hitter.

Valhalla is not a threat to take over the map as you can see and as has been mentioned many times that's not even our intention. But as Catalyst grows and gets more and more applicants you will see a replay of Zulu. Nurfed said "Oh we're just goofing off just a bunch of friends. Don't mind us. Oh oops we took over the map? Why didn't you guys stop us?"

Anyways Grats on your victory and I look forwarding to future battles. Well played.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    uscaredbrah?

It's also been mentioned that Catalyst isn't after the whole map either..
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Valhalla has laid out very clear plans about what they want out of the TW map and IF they are able to take it where they intend to stop. If Catalyst is one day able to defend multiple stacked wars or if no other guild will attempt to fight you but Valhalla. Where do you intend to stop?

I'm not scared I welcome the competition but don't pretend you guys are underdogs when you aren't.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nos, we had about that many on, however not everyone was actually in TW. My estimate is 60 or so was IN the TW, and the rest were afk or w/e.

Thing I find hypocritical (not from you, but in general) is everyone was like "Ohhhh all the OP good super players are in Valhalla. They spend so much money on gears and soooo OP, they're soooo gonna win" but when Cata comes out victorious after having less people, people turn back on what they say. Cata has some extremely well geared players, but not everyone here is "r9+12". So I find it hard to understand why Cata is getting flamed for all "the CS'ers and r9" when Valhalla as a whole outnumbers and outgears the majority of Cata.
    A major part of this game now is to fight to survive against those that are stronger than you, so if you don't like being completely one shotted by a r9, go gear up. Nuff said.

Tonight better be a hella good TW btw. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nos, we had about that many on, however not everyone was actually in TW. My estimate is 60 or so was IN the TW, and the rest were afk or w/e.

Thing I find hypocritical (not from you, but in general) is everyone was like "Ohhhh all the OP good super players are in Valhalla. They spend so much money on gears and soooo OP, they're soooo gonna win" but when Cata comes out victorious after having less people, people turn back on what they say. Cata has some extremely well geared players, but not everyone here is "r9+12". So I find it hard to understand why Cata is getting flamed for all "the CS'ers and r9" when Valhalla as a whole outnumbers and outgears the majority of Cata.
    A major part of this game now is to fight to survive against those that are stronger than you, so if you don't like being completely one shotted by a r9, go gear up. Nuff said.

Tonight better be a hella good TW btw. -_-

+1

Nice vid, Curses... Anyone from Valhalla reccorded too? =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hypocritical? where did I ever say "Oh we're gonna roll catalyst because we're so awesome?" You can't take something someone else said and put it in my mouth and call me hypocritical. People's perception is not reality. you guys have more r9 DDs than us. But I'm not argue with 2 very biased members of Catalyst. I admitted you guys are more skilled than us atm but if you guys can't admit you have better gear than us than you are just blind. I never said you guys are all r9 +12. but you guys must admit you guys have a lot more r9 +10 or higher weapons from ranged DD than we do.

Let me know how even if I had 2 grand to spend on the game I can obtain medals of glory then I'll stop complaining. And even if I managed to gear myself up that doesn't change the fact that Catalyst would still have more r9s than Valhalla and Catalyst would still have PR like they are huge underdogs and Valhalla are the bad guys.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yep...he world chatted we had 68 ppl.....online. We also have about 60 alts in guild that are used for cat shops...so guaranteed a portion of that 68 were not in the war. We may have only had 55-60. Even if it was 68...which it wasnt... a 12 person (2 full squads) is a significant advantage. I could write 3 pages of everything valhalla did wrong but i'd rather not help them learn how to tw. The first page of those 3 I could fill with things you alone do wrong. We had a plan, and we executed it well.

Also, i find it funny how nospheratu has a +12 recasted bow and down plays his DD and then charges us with down playing how strong we are. I have 25 defense lvl and decent defenses and nospheratu crits me for 5-6k (with buffs on)....which is about the same damage i do to him.

Valhalla has every means of beating us...they just dont know how to do it. Our gear is competitive with yours...it has to be obviously to stand a chance. But to describe catalyst as severely outgearing valhalla...especially with more than a 2 full squad advantage is just externally attributing the fact that we can execute tw plans and team work better.

you talk about 1 shots. I am a 1 shot to lots of people in valhalla...and i guess i am considered one of the stronger members of my guild? There will always be people who make excuses, but I think the majority of the people are seeing that we might actually know a thing or 2 about winning tw's.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hypocritical? where did I ever say "Oh we're gonna roll catalyst because we're so awesome?"

Thing I find hypocritical (not from you, but in general) is everyone was like "Ohhhh all the OP good super players are in Valhalla. They spend so much money on gears and soooo OP, they're soooo gonna win" but when Cata comes out victorious after having less people, people turn back on what they say.

Never said YOU personally said it. I'm talking about in general, meaning all the ones that highly believed Cata had no chance against Valhalla.
    Tell me this though; You said ALL of Catalyst is better geared than Valhalla. You're saying nearly 200 Val members against 70 of us (or 60 vs 80 in TW) isn't equal ? Val has a ton of good geared people, and Cata does too. But when it comes to numbers, Val has more than Cata. Numbers are a huge aspect of this game too, so right now, it's 60 of us vs. 80 of you. I don't know what's difficult to understand how 20 more people make a difference in a TW. R9 or not, the extra DD is still there.
    Of course, this is our first of many future TWs against eachother, so who knows what will happen. All Valhalla needs is TW experience, and they could be an awesome faction to TW against. People also need to stop bringing the whole "15 r9 archers+12 in Catalyst" excuse up, because 15 people =/= a whole faction.
    Regardless, I'm looking forward to our future TWs. Hope to see some supa fun up ahead.
    Cya tonight~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    also, judging by our sign-ups we have 11 r9 archers (or at least archers that have a r9 bow). 9 of which were in the war. We were missing iamkiller and iffy who was only there for the first part of the war. So 16 r9 archers might be a slight exaggeration (by nearly double). So, I know we look big and scary nospheratu, but your perceptions seem to be the ones that are warped. If you think we overpower u in archers, maybe you guys shouldn't have kicked banzzok. And does our r9 psychic really match yours?....really?

Lets not forget that you "severely" outgear us in barbs. But our barbs are still 1000x better in a TW. And we were missing okopogo last night as well.

If valhalla beats us I wont be making up excuses about gears. I over-estimated them...I also over-estimated afterlife. We have every means of beating valhalla and they have the same for us. Both guilds gears are competitive enough. Its going to come down to execution, organization and teamwork. We'll even ignore the 2-3 squad advantage Valhalla has.

Is it possible to over-come superior archer fire power? I think some guild called kylin had 6-7 recasted bows and a +11 rank 8 and a +10 r8 against zulu's 1 recasted bow and a +7 r8 and a few +10 lunar bows might be a good example.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't know what fantasy world you're living in Curses but sure just go ahead and neglect the 30 attack levels on your bow that I don't have and your +10 full set fully vit stoned or Jade of Steady Defense. Also feel free to neglect the 25 defense levels you have compared to my 2. Sure then maybe I hit the same as you do on me if 2-2.5k Crits on you Fully Buffed = your 4-5k Crits on me Fully Buffed. You can clearly see me crit you for 2.5k when you are fully buffed at 1:31 in the video. you can also clearly see you crit me for 5.2k at 4:52 in the video. Pro Math Skillz Man you should make a video of you doing math too!!

Once again I will say I am not QQing and I applaud you for your victory whether or not you choose to believe that your gear played a factor. Just stop pretending you guys had any sort of disadvantage in this TW.
    Consider this exaggerated scenario:
    Take 3 rank9 archers and add 18 oneshot scrubs and face them against 11 r9 archers. Who would you bet on?

The 11 r9 archers can immediately even the numbers by oneshotting 11 of the oneshot scrubs.

yea 68vs80 is such a huge difference.....
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People also need to stop bringing the whole "15 r9 archers+12 in Catalyst" excuse up, because 15 people =/= a whole faction.

I find it hypocritical of you to say that 15 people do make up a whole faction regarding your r9 archers and yet somehow people consider urDian and Wytche to be representative of the average Valhalla.

The truth is about half your guild is r9 and if not they play a class where r9 does not play a huge factor such as veno, barb, or bm and are still quite nicely geared.