Curses

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    During the time I have been playing this game, I have been able to experience what really happens in our world and pretty much is something to be expected. That is, people will most of the times put themselves above anything and wont try to help those around them or work to make whats around them better.

Instead of making where you are a better place for you to live, people will search for an already made better place instead. I call this people, normal people. Although, I only respect those that try to make their surroundings better. In this game, most players are looking for better guilds and dont care if they like the guild they are in, all they want is to jump ship when a challenge appears.

Alot of people that left Kylin when we were going down, joined guilds like Crimson, Zulu(before they disband) and Valhala. Most of them claimed to be looking for good TWs, which was bullshet cuz all of this guilds would always offer either what Kylin had to offer or a one push TW. I was tempted to leave KY several times, but I always believed it could get better and did what I could to make it better.

After 2 years or so, Kylin is still one of the top guilds in the server even after all those ups and down and thats only cuz of people like me that stayed there regardless of what happened and tried to help and make it a better place. Guilds made up of people that like to jump ship when its sinking, will never survive once they have been hit hard cuz this same people will jumb ship once again, like whats happening to Valhala.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ganked by R9s +12 lol

Anyway... still, it's not Catas fult that ppl jump ship or wanna join their side, it's just how server works atm. Random r9s go "**** the guild where I spent 101 levels, I'm going Cata"

They aren't the evil **** every1 think they are, they are being selective because obviously people is looking forward to jump ship and all. Kudos to some smaller guilds that are trying to accomplish things on their own though.

Here's where I agree/disagree.

Agreed with it not being Cata's fault for people wanting to join. And you're right, we're selective on whos let in, and it's basically up to our officers decision who gets accepted. However, more have jumped ship to Val (not singling them out) or even AL, simply because they believe they can find better TW's, better squads, etc. Saying those who app / join Cata's side isn't necessarily saying they jump ship. When I left for Cata, it wasn't to "jump ship and join the mighty power" or anything. Some go where they think they'll be happy, and some go where the power is. I left because I was unhappy with where I was before, and decided to join for friends in Cata, not some power hungry thing. So to say everyone who has joined Cata is basically jumping ship to the current power faction is a little exaggerated. Like Curses, and others have said, Cata is made up of people that have played together for years and are close, and know how to play the game together well. Though I really can't say I'm one of those (only been here a few months XD) I see it everyday, and that's what makes Cata a lot different from Zulu (just my opinion).. Cata wants to be a small, close group of people that WANTS challenge, not a faction made up of 200 people to where there's no challenge left on the server.

Anywho, just stating my opinion.
    <3 Catalyst
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Here's where I agree/disagree.

Agreed with it not being Cata's fault for people wanting to join. And you're right, we're selective on whos let in, and it's basically up to our officers decision who gets accepted. However, more have jumped ship to Val (not singling them out) or even AL, simply because they believe they can find better TW's, better squads, etc. Saying those who app / join Cata's side isn't necessarily saying they jump ship. When I left for Cata, it wasn't to "jump ship and join the mighty power" or anything. Some go where they think they'll be happy, and some go where the power is. I left because I was unhappy with where I was before, and decided to join for friends in Cata, not some power hungry thing. So to say everyone who has joined Cata is basically jumping ship to the current power faction is a little exaggerated. Like Curses, and others have said, Cata is made up of people that have played together for years and are close, and know how to play the game together well. Though I really can't say I'm one of those (only been here a few months XD) I see it everyday, and that's what makes Cata a lot different from Zulu (just my opinion).. Cata wants to be a small, close group of people that WANTS challenge, not a faction made up of 200 people to where there's no challenge left on the server.

Anywho, just stating my opinion.
    <3 Catalyst

Emooo xxx (Nefastos/LordPangu here) I really like you but I will try to heat this up a little bit, lets have an interesting exchange of ideas sweetie. I will start by saying, all of those that joined Catalyst after Valhalla lost the first war, are definitely people who are NOT looking for COMPETITION. Those that joined before were people that were looking for a good faction. But Catalyst keeps getting stronger and stronger, and right now there is no faction that can even compete agaisn't them, since Valhalla is crumbling. It is not Catalyst fault for sure, but Catalyst definitely isnt making things easier for the server either if a faction with so many op geared players as Valhalla, cant even last 30 mins agaisnt you lot. Catalyst is right now too OP.

I said before that the server players had to do something, but after I put some more thought into it, I noticed that there are a lot of factions that are trying that themselves but they just dont have the resources or the players to make it happen. They can't go try to convince BanZzook or some other OP players to join them so they can compete agaisnt Catalyst too, because a lot of OP players arent exactly looking for Competition like it was said on this thread before.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So to say everyone who has joined Cata is basically jumping ship to the current power faction is a little exaggerated.

(...)

Cata wants to be a small, close group of people that WANTS challenge, not a faction made up of 200 people to where there's no challenge left on the server.

No, No, I never said they were all jump shippers, I just said there's a wave of people trying to get in Cata atm, and ofc they have to be exclusive and that's not Catas fault, its just a server thing... or a sociological l thing, idk.

Now about wanting to be small... close group of people... mmm well I guess you have a different concept of small close group of people, since Cata is recruiting and gathering I'm ASSUMING the best PvPers and best geared people they can (and want) to get. So... idk much about the part of "looking for challenge". Maybe if you guys stayed in the lines of 60-70 ppl online per war I'd say ur a small... cose gorup of people who want challenge. Like Curses himself said "getting r9 +12 isn't being competitive..."

On the other hand though... more and more people are gearing up and CSing inmense amounts of $$$ when just a few months ago every1 thought the game was dead... You can't overlook the facts that some random kinda new guys are in Cata and miraculously just after they got their R9 +10, I can see Prah, Warning, idk who else, I'm not Kylin who kept spreadsheets about Zulu members xD...

but anyway, like I said, we shall hope to see some powerful groups coming soon =)

and rank 10 b:dirty
    edited May 2011
    Emooo xxx (Nefastos/LordPangu here) I really like you but I will try to heat this up a little bit, lets have an interesting exchange of ideas sweetie. I will start by saying, all of those that joined Catalyst after Valhalla lost the first war, are definitely people who are NOT looking for COMPETITION. Those that joined before were people that were looking for a good faction. But Catalyst keeps getting stronger and stronger, and right now there is no faction that can even compete agaisn't them, since Valhalla is crumbling. It is not Catalyst fault for sure, but Catalyst definitely isnt making things easier for the server either if a faction with so many op geared players as Valhalla, cant even last 30 mins agaisnt you lot. Catalyst is right now too OP.

I said before that the server players had to do something, but after I put some more thought into it, I noticed that there are a lot of factions that are trying that themselves but they just dont have the resources or the players to make it happen. They can't go try to convince BanZzook or some other OP players to join them so they can compete agaisnt Catalyst too, because a lot of OP players arent exactly looking for Competition like it was said on this thread before.

Panguuuuu! You started playing again? Nice to see you again <3
    Well, around the time I joined Cata, it was made up of around 50 players and alts from what I was told. During this time, Valhalla was the faction everyone was jumping ship to, and the big powerhouse. If someone wasn't looking for competition, and simply just a faction to be with the "OP people", you would have joined Valhalla at the time, cuz 180+ people > 50 people. I joined Cata for friends, yes, but also the small factor and the desire for a competition, and see what we can and can't do. I honestly expected a lot more from Valhalla TW wise then what we saw, so that competition desire from them is gone currently. All I'm looking for left in the game is exciting TWs to look forward to that will go on for an hour+. Win or lose, it's the only thing left I look forward to in this game. b:surrender

No, No, I never said they were all jump shippers, I just said there's a wave of people trying to get in Cata atm, and ofc they have to be exclusive and that's not Catas fault, its just a server thing... or a sociological l thing, idk.

Now about wanting to be small... close group of people... mmm well I guess you have a different concept of small close group of people, since Cata is recruiting and gathering I'm ASSUMING the best PvPers and best geared people they can (and want) to get. So... idk much about the part of "looking for challenge". Maybe if you guys stayed in the lines of 60-70 ppl online per war I'd say ur a small... cose gorup of people who want challenge. Like Curses himself said "getting r9 +12 isn't being competitive..."

On the other hand though... more and more people are gearing up and CSing inmense amounts of $$$ when just a few months ago every1 thought the game was dead... You can't overlook the facts that some random kinda new guys are in Cata and miraculously just after they got their R9 +10, I can see Prah, Warning, idk who else, I'm not Kylin who kept spreadsheets about Zulu members xD...

but anyway, like I said, we shall hope to see some powerful groups coming soon =)

and rank 10 b:dirty

Ah, sorry must have interpreted it wrong. Yes, I noticed more apps coming into Cata after the TWs, and while I'd like to believe they don't just want to join for the "power", it's true with some of the apps.. Ofc, most will want to be on the winning side, but that's really not how the people already in Cata are. I think most can say is all we want is a good TW, whether that means stacking us or w/e. We're looking for a challenge, to be defeated or win, etc..
    Compared to most of the other larger factions, ya, Cata's the smallest. We had errr, 62? online last night, and probably 55 or so in the war. So ya, pretty small compared to the times we had 110 online in Crimson vs Zulu wars XD
    Again about the recruitment, we're selective on who to let in. I've seen pretty well geared players turned down (including a few r9's) since they weren't someone we wanted to let in Cata. Gear and the amount of money you've spent in this game won't necessarily get you into a faction.
    And I'm hoping you're right about a few more powerful guilds arising. In time, I really do wish to see a new guild face us, or even Valhalla again once they advance, and give us a good challenge... Plus, I wanna record a wtf-awesome TW on mai new laptopz b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    **** BlOWN....now S.T.F.U kthxbye b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ****Blown....now **** b:cute

Okay, or just change you signature like that and edit your post....
    Donewithyoubye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    you're Still In Zulu?
    (signature).

**** Blown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    **** Blown
    you're Still In Zulu?
    (signature).

S-h-i-t Blown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I will start by saying, all of those that joined Catalyst after Valhalla lost the first war, are definitely people who are NOT looking for COMPETITION.

^ This.

To be honest, I was originally intending to leave Kylin (after they proved themselves still TW-healthy after Omerta) and apply to Catalyst since I was being annoyed by the skill-less 9jun Valhalla players and knew there would soon be a showdown between the "old-school" and the "new-moneys" (as someone called it - forgot who though). Even though I knew they probably wouldn't accept me (considering I've been TWing and PvPing against most of their members since the start of the server), at least I respected them as a group of players who were organized and competent at PvP but still had a strong interest in maintaining healthy competition (like Curses pointed out, rolling a +12 9jun sin shows anything but an interest in competition). I even remember the first day I logged on after my super long haitus, I PvP'd a bit (for fun) with one of the Catalyst archers with him switching to his CV bow after we compared gears a bit and realizing that I am now vastly outgeared by the players I use to PvP against (forgot who it was but it was once a Zulu archer).

After seeing Catalyst completely wipe Valhalla like that, however, I don't see any real reason for people to want to flock to there. Many of the new recruits for Valhalla before the fight were all people scrambling to be on the "winning side"; after the war, I saw those people jump boat and go to the new "winning side". I just personally don't understand their rational, especially if what you're really looking for is healthy TW/PvP competition. That said, I have no idea what would end up being best - either Catalyst tightening their member filters or Valhalla properly stepping up a notch in terms of skill and organization (e.g. putting in place these many years of TW experience that they apparently obtained on PW-MY).

At the moment though, I'm just an outside observer/non-factor munching on popcorn b:chuckle

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ^ This.

To be honest, I was originally intending to leave Kylin (after they proved themselves still TW-healthy after Omerta) and apply to Catalyst since I was being annoyed by the skill-less 9jun Valhalla players and knew there would soon be a showdown between the "old-school" and the "new-moneys" (as someone called it - forgot who though). Even though I knew they probably wouldn't accept me (considering I've been TWing and PvPing against most of their members since the start of the server), at least I respected them as a group of players who were organized and competent at PvP but still had a strong interest in maintaining healthy competition (like Curses pointed out, rolling a +12 9jun sin shows anything but an interest in competition). I even remember the first day I logged on after my super long haitus, I PvP'd a bit (for fun) with one of the Catalyst archers with him switching to his CV bow after we compared gears a bit and realizing that I am now vastly outgeared by the players I use to PvP against (forgot who it was but it was once a Zulu archer).

After seeing Catalyst completely wipe Valhalla like that, however, I don't see any real reason for people to want to flock to there. Many of the new recruits for Valhalla before the fight were all people scrambling to be on the "winning side"; after the war, I saw those people jump boat and go to the new "winning side". I just personally don't understand their rational, especially if what you're really looking for is healthy TW/PvP competition. That said, I have no idea what would end up being best - either Catalyst tightening their member filters or Valhalla properly stepping up a notch in terms of skill and organization (e.g. putting in place these many years of TW experience that they apparently obtained on PW-MY).

At the moment though, I'm just an outside observer/non-factor munching on popcorn b:chuckle

~Desiree

You might be outgeared but ur still one of the best venos ive met and still got the best picks in music for TW vids... now gimme more playlists plox
  • MazJack - Harshlands
    MazJack - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ^ This.

~Desiree

Buying Desiree to apply to Cata!!!... b:kiss
  • Fragil - Harshlands
    Fragil - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's human nature, what can I say.
    Most people who moved here we knew what they were coming for, easy wins, crystal sprints, pride in the name above their heads and some money in their pockets maybe.

It didnt turn out like that, so obviously most of those people will jump ships, some actually enjoyed other people and are staying, others are in for the fight and the long term challenge, and those are the ones we want to keep.

It was never meant to be an easy win, tho some thought like that. There's little skill can do VS skill and better gear, and this isn't even QQing or anything close to it, it's facts.

Fact is, we don't have the gear, or the teamwork necessary atm to pose any threat to Catalyst, there's some skilled people, there's also some nicely geared people, but the teamwork is new and something like that takes time to practice and to achieve the level needed, even if honestly there's very little skill or teamwork can do when you die in 2 hits.

I'm still glad there's some people who want to prevent the map being one colour, and understand that will take some beating, time and dedication for it.
    I dont hate Catalyst or anything close to it, even good old Curses and his big mouth, he's doing what fits his interests, just like anyone else.

And yes we will keep losing as the flock of chickens changes ships but we know our goal, and daring to try it is already better than most who sit and complain but do nothing.

There's an awesome quote I found the other day, it fits perfectly:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

So here's to daring greatly :)*
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You might be outgeared but ur still one of the best venos ive met and still got the best picks in music for TW vids... now gimme more playlists plox

QFT! Love your music style Des!
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I will start by saying, all of those that joined Catalyst after Valhalla lost the first war, are definitely people who are NOT looking for COMPETITION. Those that joined before were people that were looking for a good faction. But Catalyst keeps getting stronger and stronger, and right now there is no faction that can even compete agaisn't them, since Valhalla is crumbling. It is not Catalyst fault for sure, but Catalyst definitely isnt making things easier for the server either if a faction with so many op geared players as Valhalla, cant even last 30 mins agaisnt you lot. Catalyst is right now too OP.

Best quote on this thread yet.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Spoken like doomkaiser :P

My arguement with DD clerics is that sure clerics can DD a lot...but their individual DD does not over shadow the benefits of having your whole squad kept alive to do their jobs. 5 ppls jobs> 1 persons DD (regardless of the DD).

hey clerics gotta do what clerics gotta do but its our choice to elect not to heal people.
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hey clerics gotta do what clerics gotta do but its our choice to elect not to heal people.

Ty for re-enforcing my point.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ^ This.

~Desiree

We denied the majority of their ship jumpers. Guild composition is still important to us and I think its the key to maintaining a strong guild. In zulu we recruited so many randoms just to help win TW's which imo lowered the quality of the guild and at the end I didnt even enjoy being a representitive of it.

From valhalla we accepted a couple people, but it was people we were looking at even before they started losing... like kissmyspells. We denied several rank 9s from valhalla including a r9 archer, cleric and sin. There were 1 or 2 ppl from valhalla I didnt want to recruit, but the majority of the guild wanted them so we added them..but recruiting people who just want to say they are winning is a useless tactic and results in no benefits in the long run. Im pretty sure over half of valhalla is made of people like this, which is one of the many many reasons they are losing now.

When R9 first came out, wytche, banzzok and urdian all joined the same guild and they were pretty much the only people (with the exception of kalyptica) who got r9 and went all out with the refines. Catalyst members ended up getting r9 during the time that valhalla was approaching us. So at the start, valhalla seemed and maybe even was the strongest guild and the most likely to win the most TWs which is why they grew so fast. Everyone flocked there for the power/money/status.

I dunno if you would call catalyst exclusive or not, but we close applications at the times we feel like our guild doesnt need to expand or when we think we're going to get waves of people applying who just want to join because we're "winning". Smaller groups are easier to organize and communicate with and also build experience with. I much prefer our current guild to what we had in zulu even though in relative terms zulu may have been stronger in its time. I think the way we are building catalyst will, in the long run, yeild a much stronger, more organized and cohesive guild than what zulu was.
  • LadyTsuki - Harshlands
    LadyTsuki - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Quoted for truth.
    Formerly LadyTsukiyo: Nab cleric, and Harshlands biggest loudmouth. Annoying the living **** out of people, Self-Proclaimed Queen of Sarcasm and One-liners circa 1990.

Died as a cleric, reincarnated into a mystic.
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    One thing i dont understand is that Curses stated, many times, that he would love to be stacked. Cata as a whole would like to be stacked thus giving them a greater challenge in TW. Then why are they only doing 1 tw declare a week on valhalla? If its just a question of time before valhalla breaks and disbands( not my words, just repeating what ive read on these forums) why not get your moneys worth while it lasts?
    Either cata really dont want to be stacked or..there pushing Valhalla to roll the 'weaker' factions so that by the time valhalla is off the map its unicoloured..food for thought?

And another thing ive noticed on server, Valhalla's R9 archies love to ruin the fun for us who arent blessed with r9 +12 gear. Heres a thought: Go fking hunt catalyst, they mostly have similar gear and thus will give you a challenge instead of rolling a bunch of r8 +3.

*waits for flames, likely r9 +12 ;D
    edited June 2011
    One thing i dont understand is that Curses stated, many times, that he would love to be stacked. Cata as a whole would like to be stacked thus giving them a greater challenge in TW. Then why are they only doing 1 tw declare a week on valhalla? If its just a question of time before valhalla breaks and disbands( not my words, just repeating what ive read on these forums) why not get your moneys worth while it lasts?
    Either cata really dont want to be stacked or..there pushing Valhalla to roll the 'weaker' factions so that by the time valhalla is off the map its unicoloured..food for thought?

And another thing ive noticed on server, Valhalla's R9 archies love to ruin the fun for us who arent blessed with r9 +12 gear. Heres a thought: Go fking hunt catalyst, they mostly have similar gear and thus will give you a challenge instead of rolling a bunch of r8 +3.

*waits for flames, likely r9 +12 ;D

Not really sure what you're point is, but are you saying we should attack the factions around us other than Valhalla in hopes of being stacked the following week against them?
    el o el.
    You know the amount of QQ (well, even more QQ) would be showed on these forums for "OHH CATA ATTACKED A FACTION THAT DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE. OOO DEY BE DA BIG BAD WOLVES" nonsense. Our plan (from what I'm stating in one of Curses's post) is to wipe off Valhalla, as they are the only ones atm with potential of stopping us. All they need are better tactics AKA better people leading their TWs.
    Either way, so many factions have potential to attack us but don't want to risk the possibility of losing their land, so they sit and stay in the same place, or attack factions they can either roll, or actually have a good fight with, instead of stacking the current threat on the server for interesting TWs.
    Ofc, this is QQlands, so all there is is " QQ about this faction" or "QQ about that person" so what do I know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Honestly I've tried healing on my mystic, and in most cases the person I'm trying to heal dies anyway. 5-stack ironheart isn't gonna do **** when they're being pounded by 5 aps, R8 +10 wizards, etc. On the otherhand in the time I spent healing, I could have nuked down 3-5 people who have R8+10 weapons but crappy armor and no hp/survival skills.

It's only worth healing someone if they really outgear you by a wide margin...or if it's a barb/BM who can tank and distract multiple people...for the rest...let them pop AD and run back to safety while you're blasting away with cyclone and facerolling everyone with tempest b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Emo my point is why do cata only attack 1 valhalla land a week? you are in a position to declare on 2 or more territories of valhalla a week atm. I'm just trying to understand the logic of bidding on 1 territory a week.

Your plans on wiping valhalla are clear, take em off the map before they take it over. But while youre doing the dirty work in the fight for justice( aka wiping those dasterdly valhallas off the map) could the be an ulterior motive behind that? That motive being that while you polish valhalla they clean up the 'weaker' factions so that when its all done and dusted( valhalla off the map) the map will be unicoloured. Thats just a thought. I keen to hear what you think :)
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This guy must be born free, no one is that retar.ded.
    You can only bid one time a week, brah
    edited June 2011
    Emo my point is why do cata only attack 1 valhalla land a week? you are in a position to declare on 2 or more territories of valhalla a week atm. I'm just trying to understand the logic of bidding on 1 territory a week.

Your plans on wiping valhalla are clear, take em off the map before they take it over. But while youre doing the dirty work in the fight for justice( aka wiping those dasterdly valhallas off the map) could the be an ulterior motive behind that? That motive being that while you polish valhalla they clean up the 'weaker' factions so that when its all done and dusted( valhalla off the map) the map will be unicoloured. Thats just a thought. I keen to hear what you think :)

First off, do you even know how TW works? One faction can only bid on ONE land per week. Are you serious, or what?
    -facepalm-
    I won't even respond to the rest of your post until you learn what TW is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Wow, my hubby beat me to it.

:c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thats some pro Insanity member rite der

Please tell us more about TW bidding pl0x
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    dia get off my forum.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    neo, stop trying to act smart by writing with a period at the end. We all know fish r dumb
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Stop trying to troll. It's embarrassing to read.