Curses

Options

Comments

• BloodFeast - Harshlands
    BloodFeast - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^ Damn wrong name... oh well I LOVE YOU CURSES, i love you man, till death man! love you bra!
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Zulu, errr Catalyst is still the best TW faction on HL. Was never a question to those that have TW'd actively for the last year or so...

Quoted for Truth. Shame we're going to have yet ANOTHER year of watching some fugly color trample the map with (gasp) almost the same people who did it last time. And when those other factions start breaking apart due to the losses, guess who THEIR factors are going to join? (hint: Starts with "C" ends with "atalyst")

Why even 'disband' Zulu in the first place if you're just going to bring it back? It's like there wasn't even a point in leaving in the first place.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Catalysit fight like 1 big squad, Valhalla fought like 80 individuals.

^ this is the key people... like i stated in the "TW predictions" thread, almost a month ago now. Valhalla and Catalyst are too closely (were?) matched for gear or numbers to really play a huge effect unless of course it was some unreal amount. What it would come down to is TW aptitude and leadership. Not to say Valhalla doesn't have any... just that there is more here in Catalyst. For all that is known, that may even change, however until it does Catalyst will continue to win TW's (unless were stacked of course).

Best example i can think of off the top of my head (and its pretty dumb tbh) was after the war, in the countdown, Bludd popped out of stealth on Barbapapa. Before the stun even wore off, Bludd was: purged, amp'd, stunned, dd'ed, and i dropped a BIDs. All that was said in vent was "well that was a bit overkill Marc, don't you think?". and then we chuckled at the reaction. Nothing about needing help was mentioned because we know how each other plays and what everyone is capable of.

Sure some may argue that this comes from days in Zulu, but alot of Cata now was never in Zulu and yet they joined Catalyst and fit the mold. Clearly, its about the dynamics and intrafaction relations with eachother versus the "your all OP/ CS'd/ hackers/ wutevaelseuwannasay" QQ.

Anyways i think i covered everything i wanted to in this post :)

--Marc
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well said Marc, well said.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Marc needs to stop writing on forums and buy me and all my buddies beerz.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^ Damn wrong name... oh well I LOVE YOU CURSES, i love you man, till death man! love you bra!

Crossdresser b:chuckle
  • MarcA - Harshlands
    MarcA - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well said Marc, well said.
    Thank you, good sir :)
    Marc needs to stop writing on forums and buy me and all my buddies beerz.

Stop being so underage haha
    "Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are
    also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world."
    -Margaret Laurence
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Quoted for Truth. Shame we're going to have yet ANOTHER year of watching some fugly color trample the map with (gasp) almost the same people who did it last time. And when those other factions start breaking apart due to the losses, guess who THEIR factors are going to join? (hint: Starts with "C" ends with "atalyst")

Why even 'disband' Zulu in the first place if you're just going to bring it back? It's like there wasn't even a point in leaving in the first place.

It baffles me why Catalyst is being considered Zulu 2.0. Zulu broke off into several branches (about 70% in AfterLife, for one, a few in Evoke, Valhalla, etc.) If Catalyst is another Zulu then why are we facing people who were once side by side with us back then?

When Catalyst was made, there were only 40 of us that migrated from Zulu straight to Catalyst, most of this number is comprised with people that know each other for quite a while, sharing the same interests and mindset. As far as I have been aware, "Zulu" does not just refer to these 40 people or so due to the fact that credit is given to every single member that has been in Zulu, and without these 160+ members all in one faction, it's a bit absurd to lay down that title one faction alone.

It's a bit comical how people make assumptions as to how a faction is making decisions now, or in the future, that it can easily be said that we'll scour every single factor in the server and be the most dominant powerhouse. And these people, who make such assumptions, such as yourself, isn't even within our radius to know what our restrictions, standards, and application processing entails.

Learning from mistakes, from what made the game fun to boring, knowing how much is enough and what is needed, leads to changes. And we go with the flow of these changes. So whoever lets go of words like "Catalyst, err Zulu", we grow up and change. Do you?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^ this is the key people... like i stated in the "TW predictions" thread, almost a month ago now. Valhalla and Catalyst are too closely (were?) matched for gear or numbers to really play a huge effect unless of course it was some unreal amount. What it would come down to is TW aptitude and leadership. Not to say Valhalla doesn't have any... just that there is more here in Catalyst. For all that is known, that may even change, however until it does Catalyst will continue to win TW's (unless were stacked of course).

Best example i can think of off the top of my head (and its pretty dumb tbh) was after the war, in the countdown, Bludd popped out of stealth on Barbapapa. Before the stun even wore off, Bludd was: purged, amp'd, stunned, dd'ed, and i dropped a BIDs. All that was said in vent was "well that was a bit overkill Marc, don't you think?". and then we chuckled at the reaction. Nothing about needing help was mentioned because we know how each other plays and what everyone is capable of.

Sure some may argue that this comes from days in Zulu, but alot of Cata now was never in Zulu and yet they joined Catalyst and fit the mold. Clearly, its about the dynamics and intrafaction relations with eachother versus the "your all OP/ CS'd/ hackers/ wutevaelseuwannasay" QQ.

--Marc

Are you sure it wasn't just because Bludd decided to overextend all by himself because the war was already over so that anyone who pressed tab targetted Bludd? :p It happens in my wars all the time lol b:chuckle

--> Sins thinking that they actually make an impact in TW >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

--Marc

^

Also, silly MrsNosferatu... venos are for purging and debuffing, not DDing. Leave that to the wizards and archers b:chuckle

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^

Also, silly MrsNosferatu... venos are for purging and debuffing, not DDing. Leave that to the wizards and archers b:chuckle

~Desiree

But she has +12 R9 and purge does no damage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But she has +12 R9 and purge does no damage...
    But she has +12 R9
    +12 R9
    R9

9jun veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It baffles me why Catalyst is being considered Zulu 2.0. Zulu broke off into several branches (about 70% in AfterLife, for one, a few in Evoke, Valhalla, etc.) If Catalyst is another Zulu then why are we facing people who were once side by side with us back then?

Maybe it's cause it basically is? Ijs, I'm sitting here doing a double-take as you guys try to distance yourselves from Zulu.

You said it yourself, there were only 40 Zulu. While I'm not sure where you get that number from, we do know that the Catalyst attendance for the Valhalla wars was somewhere between 56-68. So there you go, the vast majority is Zulu. Hell, if I ask myself who the newcomers are, only Woneo, VenomousEmo, crescendia and Crescendio come to mind. The simple fact that I feel compelled to refer to them as "the newcomers" says something. And recently you guys have been accepting new people, of course. (I've seen three new faces myself)
    Besides, it was the people who've always been referred to as the "Zulu core" who decided they wanted Catalyst to be more exclusive, which is why only 40 got in (again, dunno where that number came from but f*** it, let's go with it, lulz). That's not to say that some of the others didn't WANT in; I remember getting hate-targeted by Ex-Zulu who thought they deserved to be in Cata, and we all know Afterlife has a huge bone to pick with Cata based on that reason alone. From Cata's core perspective back when it was first formed, I'm sure they'd tell you that they got the 40 essential or best Zulu and the rest were all unneccesary. If you go off that argument, then yeah, sure seems like Zulu. Whether or not that argument is true doesn't matter; my point is I find it funny that....What Catalyst basically did was they, from their perspective, took all the best parts and continued with those. It's like if Zulu were a player in Counter strike and they realize that with an AK-47, a Desert Eagle, body armor and a knife, no one can stop them, so they decide to toss the pistol and the knife for round two and see if things get more interesting. Yeah it's a difference, but the AK and the body armor were the bread and butter to begin with...That's another tasty analogy! It's like Zulu was a McDonald's Happy Meal that was just TOO GOD DAMN DELISHUSS for the server thanks to it's Cheeseburger, french fries, coca cola and Happy Meal toy, so they got rid of the veggies on the cheeseburger and they put less ice in the cola. Wtf who cares, I still get my kick-*** Disney Happy Meal Toy with the plastic Little Mermaid that takes her top off if you press a button.
    I just find it funny that "70% went to Afterlife" is one of your main arguing points when the reality is that it's because the "Zulu core" was pulling the strings and grabbed the 30% that they thought mattered and refused to let in the other 70%. It's still the same Zulu Marshals and Directors making most of the decisions. Maybe Afterlife has the majority of the PLAYERS (I have no idea) but no one can argue against the fact that the leadership is completely different from the leadership of Zulu.

Of course they're not the same thing: Nurfed isn't in charge at all and there's a lot less people compared to Zulu, there's plenty of good players that went to AL, Valhalla or another and of course EVENTUALLY you're bound to recruit more people that never had squat to do with Zulu. But just because "it's not the same thing" doesn't mean it's not incredibly god damn similar. I can show you a red Mercedes and an orange Mercedes and say "they're not the same thing" too.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I can show you a grey Mercedes and an orange Mercedes and say "they're not the same thing" too.

FTFY 10chars
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A ****ing mercedes benz

And seriously marc, buy us ****. <3.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A ****ing mercedes benz

And seriously marc, buy us ****. <3.

Yeah Marc, you offered me free **** too! Where is it?!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Atleast get me a smirnoff so I can ice a bro D:
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like how Scarlet says Zulu wasn't only 40 people and everyone twists it around.

reading well > reading fast

40 people out of Zulu joined Catalyst, that's like 25%. Get over yourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Maybe it's cause it basically is?

Uh, no? What made Zulu "Zulu" are the people in it. All 180~ish of it. Regardless of some of the officials not wanting it to be, Zulu was governed with democracy. Members deciding on who gets in, pleading for positions which gave birth to "WC officers", people volunteering and making a factor out of themselves, springing to "HH officers" and whatnot. THESE aspects are not what this "core" wanted, however they were there.
    the "Zulu core" who decided they wanted Catalyst to be more exclusive, which is why only 40 got in (again, dunno where that number came from but f*** it, let's go with it, lulz).

40 is the number in total Catalyst had right after the migration of our "core" was complete. We're not politicians who promised that friendship built in time should be sacrificed "for the greater good and the enjoyment of all."
    What Catalyst basically did was they, from their perspective, took all the best parts and continued with those.

Sure, because Zulu thrived and prospered through only this group of people. Regardless of it being such an excessively implying over-statement, fine, let's put it that way to appease you. Is it such a crime that causes the death and withering of this server? If so, then wow, these people are so ****ing special.
    I just find it funny that "70% went to Afterlife" is one of your main arguing points when the reality is that it's because the "Zulu core" was pulling the strings and grabbed the 30% that they thought mattered and refused to let in the other 70%.

So not only is it our "responsibility" to nurture and make everyone hop in for their gaming enjoyment, if we don't do so then we're scums and elitist jerks who cause this server to rot from the inside? When Catalyst was made, it's not like we closed our doors to begin with. Hency why, you for example, managed to be a Catalyst member, only you chose to leave. Taking that into account, are we really that selective that we chose to leave this odd 70% out to pick themselves up from dust? When Zulu was disbanded, or was on the brink of it, Riga managed to think of a faction called AfterLife and who will be in it way before we even thought of the name Catalyst.
    But just because "it's not the same thing" doesn't mean it's not incredibly god damn similar.

So to make things "different", the way I see this is that we should all just call it quits and disregard our YEARS of knowing each other and playing the game together...just for the fun of it and perhaps make the entire server happy, ridding Harshlands of "another Zulu domination." Such martyrdom this server requires. Unfortunately we simply don't give a flying F.

Pardon us for knowing what to do and actually playing the game. The knowledge that this "core" has is not " god's special gift." You, Longknife, for example, have this knowledge, people who play the game for what it is and what it should be. If only the rest will do the same rather than cashing out money and pretending like gods in the server, or spend majority of their time whining in world chat, or predicting the server's outcome without choosing to be a part of it, or blaming "Zulu" for their demise, then perhaps things will be different
    FTFY 10chars

Your opinion stopped mattering to me, the moment you allowed yourself to be part of the whining crew, and then making jumps from one contending faction to another, only to prove that your presence doesn't even make a dent of an impact to a war's outcome.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can show you a red Mercedes and an orange Mercedes and say "they're not the same thing" too.

But then i can tell you the grey one has a slightly smaller engine but has sat nav, TV's and a top of the line Pioneer sound system.

Analogy-pawnd!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your opinion stopped mattering to me, the moment you allowed yourself to be part of the whining crew, and then making jumps from one contending faction to another, only to prove that your presence doesn't even make a dent of an impact to a war's outcome.

You obviously found me important enough to respond to despite me making a rather trivial remark. I never claimed to make a difference in TW but your implication that a person needs to be a "factor" in order to have something worth saying is rather ignorant.

I went to Crimson to make a last stand vs Zulu for my own personal enjoyment of TW and we even managed to fight and win a few well-contested wars.

I went to Valhalla once again to attempt to compete against the server favorites Catalyst.
    I enjoy being the underdog and fighting against a stronger opponent. I don't see why you feel the need to rip on me for that.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Uh, no? What made Zulu "Zulu" are the people in it. All 180~ish of it. Regardless of some of the officials not wanting it to be, Zulu was governed with democracy. Members deciding on who gets in, pleading for positions which gave birth to "WC officers", people volunteering and making a factor out of themselves, springing to "HH officers" and whatnot. THESE aspects are not what this "core" wanted, however they were there.

Right. Again, not arguing Catalyst and Zulu are the same; I'm arguing they ARE similar at times and similar in some ways. I'm arguing it's ridiculous to say people are stupid or childish for daring to compare the two when they have an assload of similarities. If I thought Cata and Zulu were the same, I probably wouldn't've willingly left Cata, ijs. It's quite clear I recognize the difference in attitude and leadership. (not meaning to insult either, they're just not for me)
    40 is the number in total Catalyst had right after the migration of our "core" was complete. We're not politicians who promised that friendship built in time should be sacrificed "for the greater good and the enjoyment of all."

Never said you were. I said Catalyst only let those 40 in.
    Sure, because Zulu thrived and prospered through only this group of people. Regardless of it being such an excessively implying over-statement, fine, let's put it that way to appease you. Is it such a crime that causes the death and withering of this server? If so, then wow, these people are so ****ing special.

Never said it didn't. If anything, I stressed the opposite. I made it clear that those 40 being the essential 40 was the opinion of the core, not my own. Which brings me to my point, which is I find it funny that you sit here pointing out that only 40 Catalyst are Ex-Zulu and 70% of Zulu is in Afterlife, yet you fail to mention that it was Catalyst's intention from the beginning to be that exclusive, 40 is still the vast majority of Catalyst, and Catalyst has the same people in charge, for the most part the same attitude, the same old habits and the very similar regulation. And then you sit there and accuse those of comparing Cata to Zulu of being childish demons who should be cleansed from the Earth.
    So not only is it our "responsibility" to nurture and make everyone hop in for their gaming enjoyment, if we don't do so then we're scums and elitist jerks who cause this server to rot from the inside? When Catalyst was made, it's not like we closed our doors to begin with. Hency why, you for example, managed to be a Catalyst member, only you chose to leave. Taking that into account, are we really that selective that we chose to leave this odd 70% out to pick themselves up from dust? When Zulu was disbanded, or was on the brink of it, Riga managed to think of a faction called AfterLife and who will be in it way before we even thought of the name Catalyst.

Again, never said any of that. My point was I find it funny that you conveniently name those stats (the very stats Cata went out of their way to achieve) to distance Cata from Zulu while simply failing to mention all the other similarities.

So to make things "different", the way I see this is that we should all just call it quits and disregard our YEARS of knowing each other and playing the game together...just for the fun of it and perhaps make the entire server happy, ridding Harshlands of "another Zulu domination." Such martyrdom this server requires. Unfortunately we simply don't give a flying F.

You can do whatever you want, nor did I ask you all to seperate. But when you start saying "how dare you you accuse us of being in any way similar to Zulu, you worthless uneducated peon?!" when wtf, it's kinda clear the core is unwilling to divide and the "Zulu core" is gonna continue to be the administrative force behind Catalyst, then yeah. That's called having your cake and eating it too.
    Pardon us for knowing what to do and actually playing the game. The knowledge that this "core" has is not " god's special gift." You, Longknife, for example, have this knowledge, people who play the game for what it is and what it should be. If only the rest will do the same rather than cashing out money and pretending like gods in the server, or spend majority of their time whining in world chat, or predicting the server's outcome without choosing to be a part of it, or blaming "Zulu" for their demise, then perhaps things will be different

Yep, can't disagree there. Speaking of wanting to have your cake and eat it too like the above point, I find it funny that people are plenty happy to whine about the Zulu core dominating and at the same time they expect to be able to just magically win without any extra effort or organization required. But whatever, some other group is bound to figure it out at some point.

I find it sad that the moment I make even the slightest remark against Catalyst (in this case, I'm simply saying you're being flippin' ridiculous for freaking out on people for making a very justified comparison of Cata and Zulu), my opinion loses value for you. I thought it was supposed to be better if everyone was able to criticize both sides as they seem fit.
    This is also why I left Catalyst: it's got a fair share of hateful dudes that are willing to stick a knife in your back the moment you do or say even the slightest thing that goes against their wishes. Apparently you're one of them, since as I recall, all I did was uhhh....disagree with you. Lolloololool no seriously, look at this. I just disagreed with you (to an EXTENT, not even completely) on how similar Zulu and Cata are, and what do you do? You needlessly insult my impact on TW and imply I'm worthless. Lol ok, love you too then.
    For what it's worth, I always did think you were a condescending b**ch who didn't so much play the game but moreso lorded her opinion and supposed intellectual superiority around as if everyone who disagrees with you is obviously scum of the lowest level of intelligence. You always did seem to have a huge beef with the fact of life that sometimes, people have different opinions than you. Never said anything cause wtf that'd be rude and it'd cause drama, and because I've known avid debaters who always SEEMED overly-abrasive but were actually quite respectful, only seeming abrasive because they were so accustomed to intense debate and asserting their opinion. Though seeing as I'm not in Cata and I'm pretty sure no amount of assertiveness in a debate justifies a random *** insult like that...I think you're a ****, lolz.

Still rather not cause drama though, so I'm leaving this discussion right here and exiting stage left. Besides, I'm sure if I read your reply, it'd be something along the lines of "How DARE you undermine my authority, peasant! I wish to see my boots licked clean by tomorrow morning if you wish to be graced by my forgiveness!"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You dealt with the insults directed to you quite well Longknife, and I agree with you in so many points. You mention well the abundant hypocrisy present on the server and also on Catalyst. But all in all, Catalyst is possibly the most powerful faction on the server. The least every single competitive player can do is actually put some effort to improve their gear and to intelligently plan with other skilled and decently geared players, a new alliance, a new crew, a new faction. Much more organized than Valhalla is, with much more humility, much more respect among the members and much more stability. Or you can all keep complaining, and do nothing, but watch your TW fun and your competition extinct.

~Hipotacros b**ch
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the server would rather try join Catalyst,then try to fight them. b:chuckle

Was and stil is one of the biggest dilemas I came across in 1 year and so of playing:why do all above average geared/skilled players want so badly to be under same tag and then cry out loud about server being dead.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Longknife, what on bloody earth are you talking about? If anything, I was actually having quite an interesting and constructive exchange of words with you. What you last quoted was not even directed to you, you silly.
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the server would rather try join Catalyst,then try to fight them. b:chuckle

Was and stil is one of the biggest dilemas I came across in 1 year and so of playing:why do all above average geared/skilled players want so badly to be under same tag and then cry out loud about server being dead.

Said before and will say again, it's the same problem on every server, and in every game. Until anyone does anything that really bothers people, no one will gang up against them. It's too much effort for no glory. This isn't a new problem, and new to PW or to Harshlands. No one hates them, (and by no one i mean the majority of the regular players, not some of the forum whiners) so why do anything about them.

All it takes is 1 week long camping at FC, and then all would go after them. And it doesn't have to be them. AL or Valahalla could do it, Kylin, Crimson or anyone. Watch half the server want to join their pk fun (and trust me people want to pvp, there just isn't any), making them stronger, and the other half want their heads. Bring ganks and griefs back, that is how this gets fun again. Till then Cata rolls Valhalla 2 times a week till Valhalla disbands, Insanity/Deciede Kylin/Crimson, AL/CrimsonJr have nice back and forths, and we all sit here and complain about nothing going on.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Said before and will say again, it's the same problem on every server, and in every game. Until anyone does anything that really bothers people, no one will gang up against them. It's too much effort for no glory. This isn't a new problem, and new to PW or to Harshlands. No one hates them, (and by no one i mean the majority of the regular players, not some of the forum whiners) so why do anything about them.

All it takes is 1 week long camping at FC, and then all would go after them. And it doesn't have to be them. AL or Valahalla could do it, Kylin, Crimson or anyone. Watch half the server want to join their pk fun (and trust me people want to pvp, there just isn't any), making them stronger, and the other half want their heads. Bring ganks and griefs back, that is how this gets fun again. Till then Cata rolls Valhalla 2 times a week till Valhalla disbands, Insanity/Deciede Kylin/Crimson, AL/CrimsonJr have nice back and forths, and we all sit here and complain about nothing going on.

No one wants Sin-based pvp except the sins, which is what world pvp eventually boils down to.

Like half the time it's just 5 - 6 sins in west arch trying to duel each other seeing who's AD lasts longer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why are ex-Zulu's so hellbent on proofing that Catalyst is not Zulu?

I thought they were the koolkids and didn't care what the server thought of them..

Btw. you can bring your walls of texts and explain your reasoning why Zulu =/= Catalyst, but for the rest of us, we see it something like this:
    Zulu's Core/Officers/main PvPers/etc. = Catalyst
    Zulu's leftovers = AfterLife

You basically just cut the fat off and renamed yourself, I must say I liked "R9orGTFO" better.

The logic might fail and what not but no one is going to bother spending more then 10 seconds thinking about this beside Longknife and the occasional Catalysts member..
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't even..

I had something written here, found it useless and so I deleted it.

Then looked at the page numbers of this thread.

The ****?
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is also why I left Catalyst: it's got a fair share of hateful dudes that are willing to stick a knife in your back the moment you do or say even the slightest thing that goes against their wishes.

I think I experienced this kind of thing the same day that Zulu disbanded and I got intentionally killed by ex Zulus during monday event. Out of the 8 clerics that were around there, no one would toss me a res, xcept for Cresc who was using Haiibara's cleric at that time. I recall someone I don't know if it was Curses who kept saying "don't res people I kill". I still don't know what that attitude comes from really. Out of safe zone I still get attacked or chased by ppl I thought were friends, even though I'm not even in an enemy guild anymore. I reach someone to buff with res or petals, BAM I get ganked by R9s +12 lol

Anyway... still, it's not Catas fult that ppl jump ship or wanna join their side, it's just how server works atm. Random r9s go "**** the guild where I spent 101 levels, I'm going Cata"

They aren't the evil **** every1 think they are, they are being selective because obviously people is looking forward to jump ship and all. Kudos to some smaller guilds that are trying to accomplish things on their own though.