Options

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I agree with everything you've said.

And they're not "dedicated" persay.

They just interest me. Probably because I was once in both guilds? I think I talk about Mayhem a lot too. ;o

Anddddddd..yea. I probably need a break. The three hours I play for TW are just **** with my brain.

b:laugh

Ok fair enough, then change it to "you need a break from these forums".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok fair enough, then change it to "you need a break from these forums".

Lmao. I will be the first to agree with you on that one.

I need a COMPLETE break from these forums.

Hint, hint, mods.

WTB forum ban, for I has no self control over my rages.
  • MistyForest - Harshlands
    MistyForest - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just listen to some Tenacious D, and do some crack cocaine, both seem to work just as well as the other to control rages
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just listen to some Tenacious D, and do some crack cocaine, both seem to work just as well as the other to control rages

I prefer to punt children. It takes the kinks out of my neck when I hear them slam against the sides of buildings. Of course, to do this you need the proper footwear. I recommend Nikes.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I prefer to punt children. It takes the kinks out of my neck when I hear them slam against the sides of buildings. Of course, to do this you need the proper footwear. I recommend Nikes.

Lets stay on topic here, we need to help you quit these forums, and trying to divert the topic to punting children and strapping 8 tons of dynamite to baby kittens then blowing them up while stroking the decapitated head of the baby kitten's mother and laughing maniacally is not helping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lets stay on topic here, we need to help you quit these forums, and trying to divert the topic to punting children and strapping 8 tons of dynamite to baby kittens then blowing them up while stroking the decapitated head of the baby kitten's mother and laughing maniacally is not helping.

RIGHT. Okay. So..I should throw my computer out of the window, is what you're saying.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RIGHT. Okay. So..I should throw my computer out of the window, is what you're saying.

Throwing yourself out the window would definitely be a 100% sure way to quit the forums permanently, yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Throwing yourself out the window would definitely be a 100% sure way to quit the forums permanently, yeah.

Okay. Thank you.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

In any case..is Valhalla really all that strong anymore? How many of their members do I see in pvp nowadays? Yes they have some insanely geared R9's, and I think Banz is one of the best archers on the server, but Kylin has been TW'ing since forever. I think Kylin should be able to hold out in a defense war, at the very least. Will Valhalla get embarrassed yet again?

Valhala is still very strong, its just that catalyst have far better players and TW tactics. Cata is also obviously stronger. rank9 puts a guild in another level and Valhala has a shet load of rank9s, if they lose to us it will be jus... embarrassing lol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TBH, it's been pretty obvious that Afterlife would attack kylin. Most of the server knows Riga has wanted kylin off the map since the very beginning, and the only reason there hasn't been a kylin/afterlife war is that they've been busy with Mayhem. Why else would Afterlife have made a straight beeline towards Kylin?

I know why lol
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2011
    Options
    AL probably attacked Kylin b/c of first_sin
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ARE U OUTSIDE MAI WINDOE?

Congrats for qouteing things out of context!Also Congrats for crippleing words just to try to mock someone.Kindegarten kids do it all the time so its perfectly natural.Be my guest to do it again and giggle at your own posts thinking you got humor^^
    Kylin, but Kylin is so busy with Crimson that it would be pointless, unless they can defend both. (Which they might be able to)
    Crimson, but Crimson is so busy with Kylin that it would be pointless and a possible free land, (unless they can defend both, but I don't think they could.)

This would be ok with it comeing from someone trying to troll,wich you obviously are not.AND even if the key word in there its prediction,winning two defence wars and one attack war actualy made you say that you might be able to defend Valhala and Crimson?!lol

Pardon me,my lady,but this looks pretty arrogant/cocky/delusional(aka "you don't know wtf you are talking about"),specialy comeing from someone that joined Kylin 2-3 weeks ago.I just couldn't let it go unadressed!
    And, you caught me. I totally post for a post count. Look at that sexy post count. It's a total of what..83? Maybe I should start spamming wiki pages in this thread like the ninjas are doing in Catalyst PRs thread.

So you only got 83 posts...
    - wait it jumped to 100+ in less then a day;
    - you quote everyone posting;
    - you got 2-3 posts per each page of every top thread in Harshalnds subforum;
    - you Hi-jaked Eoria's TW thread with your own predictions;
    - you trash talked NiaJade;
    - you acused Longknife of stealing CrimsonJR tw money;
    All of the above in less then a month...HELL shot me for thinking its for the sake of your post count.Sorry for thinking you are an attention ***** and a drama queen!My bad b:shutup

PS:Cleon don't forgot to breath brah b:shocked
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Finally, if Crimson is smart...they will try to start an alliance to stack Catalyst with either Insanity, Afterlife, or Valhalla. If Kylin gets wiped off the map, who do you think is the next target the entire server will gun for?

Crimson will be busy with Kylin for a long time, trust me b:cute.
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I laugh at this thread almost everyday the fake bidding and alt ****.but have to chime in here.

The team lama is very odd indeed MrLama alt is the leader of that guild and his main is in afterlife.It seems to have backfired somewhat tho can not see how a crystal sprint for Kylin going to buy time or help Afterlife in any way.

My prediction is a no show for either Afterlife or crimson by kylin but then again who knows.I look forward to seeing how long the Vala and Kylin last today, if Vala can figure out TW isnt just like pvp and need to work as teamsmaybe they can win.

I see wathcers holding onto there last land.

I also see geo holding there two but loosing there attack

oops forgot the fleu war as most server forgets there down there I see them winning and holding there one land

with out saying cata will roll vala and have even more land this week.The core group of cata have the most exp in tw on the server and there archers are the best geared in the game for the most part.

From what I have seen in the Tw's I've been in if there are alotta OP archers this is the guild that wins.Zulu had strong archers and so does cata and Kylin.

There for the predictions and hope everyone just has a lota fun this weekend
    5941165jeLeR.png
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That HazZZard guy is one funny ****
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Congrats for qouteing things out of context!Also Congrats for crippleing words just to try to mock someone.Kindegarten kids do it all the time so its perfectly natural.Be my guest to do it again and giggle at your own posts thinking you got humor^^

This would be ok with it comeing from someone trying to troll,wich you obviously are not.AND even if the key word in there its prediction,winning two defence wars and one attack war actualy made you say that you might be able to defend Valhala and Crimson?!lol

Pardon me,my lady,but this looks pretty arrogant/cocky/delusional(aka "you don't know wtf you are talking about"),specialy comeing from someone that joined Kylin 2-3 weeks ago.I just couldn't let it go unadressed!

So you only got 83 posts...
    - wait it jumped to 100+ in less then a day;
    - you quote everyone posting;
    - you got 2-3 posts per each page of every top thread in Harshalnds subforum;
    - you Hi-jaked Eoria's TW thread with your own predictions;
    - you trash talked NiaJade;
    - you acused Longknife of stealing CrimsonJR tw money;
    All of the above in less then a month...HELL shot me for thinking its for the sake of your post count.Sorry for thinking you are an attention ***** and a drama queen!My bad b:shutup

PS:Cleon don't forgot to breath brah b:shocked

^----

Let me hide behind my lol when I say..

lol.

I'm a little bit creeped out to really respond to this. Either you're checking forums more than I/spending more time on it, you have a photographic memory, orrrr you just stalk me.

So uh..err..

o.o. Yea. I got nothing more to say but that "lol" you see up there.

EDIT * ; Wait, I do have one other thing! If that were directed to anyone other than me, I probably would have laughed less. If that helps. But then again that might be the inner Kindergarden child in me screaming/talking. Burn has just recently diagnosed me. I just have to jump out the window and my forum rage will be solved. Great news, right?

* * ****, another add on: If you look at those posts, and I won't go into this anymore because this actually irritates; I did nothing of the sort when it comes to "trash talking" NiaJade. If I wanted to talk smack about someone, I have no problem saying it straight forward with them, even in real life. So yea..smd. Everything else you hit dead on, except that.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Did you kno that MrLlama and Misty are dating, thats ****ing hot
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You are just too predictable ijs b:thanks
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You are just too predictable ijs b:thanks

Wait let me quote this really fast to say..

you're right.

I am predictable. I never got that down pat. b:surrender That's probably why I suck at card games.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just some thoughts.

I love how kylin talks about having balls, since the only reason kylin got so big in the first place was because they let kingdom, crimson, qqme, and all the other big factions fight it out while trying their best to remain neutral and get crystal walk TW's near the beginning of this server.

TBH, it's been pretty obvious that Afterlife would attack kylin. Most of the server knows Riga has wanted kylin off the map since the very beginning, and the only reason there hasn't been a kylin/afterlife war is that they've been busy with Mayhem. Why else would Afterlife have made a straight beeline towards Kylin?

Your first paragraph is funny, thanks for the lol.
    You do realize that Kylin now consists of about 10% original Kylins, the rest is either ex-KD, ex-QQme, ex-Crimson, ex-Pengwins, ex-<insert faction> and/or new people + alts.

2nd paragraph is not so funny, you need to work on that.
    Rigas "hard on" for Kylin is now at best a sloppy semi-flaccid wrinkled e-peen.
    We better send him some Kylin nudes to get that erection back up!
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your first paragraph is funny, thanks for the lol.
    You do realize that Kylin now consists of about 10% original Kylins, the rest is either ex-KD, ex-QQme, ex-Crimson, ex-Pengwins, ex-<insert faction> and/or new people + alts.

??? Who said anything about a hard-on? Whoa. He just wants you wiped off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ??? Who said anything about a hard-on? Whoa. He just wants you wiped off the map.

I'm pretty sure I said it, hang on let me check.

Yep that was me, I even made it red for you.

Anything else I can help with while I'm at it?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I said it, hang on let me check.

Yep that was me, I even made it red for you.

Anything else I can help with while I'm at it?

Well, then, in that case, thanks for the laugh, you seem to have a really over-active imagination. Either that, or you're running out of material.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GJ Kylin, that was really good. GF Valhalab:victory
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good ****ing Game val.
    Unban me.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Of course here comes Althea to comment. But, I has pictures!

Goodfight all, thank you for the war~b:victory.

http://tinypic.com/r/300y5qt/7

http://tinypic.com/r/55qrys/7

http://tinypic.com/r/jqgkns/7

Thanks all.

Edit: I think there is a video out there.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Be afraid of GEO, Vallhalla. Be very afraid.

...just kidding!

But anyways I thought Kylin would be able to hold out and win but for Val to lose their own crystal in 30 minutes? Guess those R9's don't make a difference at all now, do they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL I totally forgot to fraps the war, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Im gonna fraps the one tomorrow and sunday thoughb:cute
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Looks like Kylin is the 2nd strongest guild on the server now. It will be funny if it ends up Kylin and Cata/Zulu battling for the map again.