TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Of course it was my fault, I must've done something that got me "banned" for a half a year or something again. Or was it because I have global taunt on Riga letting him chase me down lane B with his Catapult into 40 of my guildies on the side lane.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No seriously, I'm dying to know what it is Kylin did, lolz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wait was it my red bubbles? I did put like 10 of them up b:victory
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Maybe she's talking about the **** I used to get MrLlama to 1v1 me, chase me up a hill and lose his cata right at our gate towers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm curious by nature, god damn it. Come back here and tell us what Kylin did. I'm sitting here trying to think of what the balls that person could be talking about and it's making my head hurt.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Darkfog - Harshlands
    Darkfog - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it must have been that it was a 1v1 tw i guess we have to be getting ganked for them to loose fairly
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wait was it my red bubbles? I did put like 10 of them up b:victory

It's obvious that this is all about you and your no-pants-on-slong-hanging-out during TW.

I wouldn't be surprised if you get contacted by Mr. FrankieRye himself in game (that is right, frankie would have to install the game and all, just for this) to personally bind your pants on because everyone knows you do 4x damage with nopantsonalloutwiththeslong in all PWI instances, including TeeDoubbbleeYewww.

Don't even get me started on red bubble + nopantsonoutwiththeslong, because that is just borderline over10k OP.

ps. We need more Kylins to reply to this thread naaoooo!
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Obviously she's spewing rubbish. So just LOL at it and pass along. I'm sure Riga got it in their head that we used dmg mods.

Maybe it's cuz all of our members PM'd RigaMortiZ and told him that AOE'ing while in human* form, WHILE pulling catapult, was a grand idea. b:chuckle I had enough respect to PM my buddies and say, "good fight". So we should just leave it at that. But, if you must, please do go on about how Kylin "cheated" as I reminisce about the TeamLlama war which happened on Saturday~. I'll try not to flame. Also, our RB is OP...so, don't forget to factor that in.

Dear Xui: You've successfully roused all of the azns out of their beds so..you'd better answer them. <3
  • chanwk
    chanwk Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i dont understand too much lmao, but i think u mean that we got low for attackin Afterlife? So we need just to defend ourself and not attacking so it can be fair? lmao b:laugh tell me another joke b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    chanwk wrote: »
    well i dont understand too much lmao, but i think u mean that we got low for attackin Afterlife? So we need just to defend ourself and not attacking so it can be fair? lmao b:laugh tell me another joke b:chuckle

But that's called "tactics." Tactics in the same sense that it was wise for Afterlife to get that land on the other side of the map, and now it's gone. Tactics is something that more people should use in this game, not something we should be yelling at each other for.

Sure ok it would've been fun to keep warring AL, but the way things look now, Kylin probably has to worry about Crimson and Valhalla stacking; there's no way Kylin could get a good stack setup that allows them to fight all three.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • IcyAnt - Harshlands
    IcyAnt - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why all you fail kylins respond to this troll post b:question
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

Dirty Kylins, Icy. Dirty.

Kylins are naturally Dirty. It's Biology 101.
    Zulu taught me! b:victory
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stop trundling IcyAnt. Want to like hurry up and get lvl100 so you can zhen seal everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

Icy<3.

Go die in 39 again.

b:kiss
  • chanwk
    chanwk Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i forgot this is me Velkran...b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im honestly extremely disappointed in what kylin pulled in tonights tw. What they pulled tonight was just low, and sure you can flame me but that wont change my opinion. Kylin if you have to aim that low to defeat us, and your that scared. Then Im complemented by it, try having more confidence in yourselves and play a little fairer next time. I would say GF but that honestly was not a good fight.

Wait guys. I know exactly how this will play out.

AL1: We would've won if it weren't for hacks.
    KY1+2+3: We didn't use any hacks.
    AL2: Liars! You so did!
    AL1: Yeah!
    KY4: No we didn't. Y'all just suck.
    KY1+2+3: +1 KY4.
    AL3: *some BS about Cata alts in KY*
    Crim1: *more BS about Cata alts*
    Cata1: You guys realize there's only a few of us there, right?
    Cata2: And that most of our alts are less than level 100 with relatively bad gear?
    AL1: *still not getting it* Whatever! KY still used hacks!

*conversation continues on in this manner until next week's TW drama rolls around*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I honestly don't know what Kuixing was talking about. I think in terms of TW strategy and execution Kylin won fair and square. Sure I've been hit by multiple archers for 6k damage, but these were from the likes of Embustero, Ligeia, etc...who I assume have pretty good bows, and I don't have any defense levels and no R9/nirvana gear to reduce that damage.

I'd like to know what this "damage ****" is, personally, because I've never experienced it and think it's pretty stupid and doesn't exist (but then again I don't play this game much, and I've never botted).

I don't know what Kylin did honestly to go from losing to Crimson to crushing them in just a few weeks. Do all the catalyst playing old Kylin accounts + moving in their alts matter that much? I only saw a couple alts like Rome Michael Curses and Sweet. Or was it the rank sale? Maybe it was a combination of all those + getting an influx of old Kylin people returning to the game.

Gotta give props for their organization though. I remember going up to a cleric and just sealing/stunning them, and about 2 seconds later I had multiple archers hitting me. If I targeted archers and killed them instead, they'd be rezzed and buffed a couple seconds later, and since archers don't need chi, they're back to DD'ing after the seal wears off. Meanwhile another archer would come in and hit me for 3-6k per auto.

I might go back to playing my Wizard again. The mystic didn't really feel that effective. Gotta admit dropping BIDS / BT / MS on a bunch of people just never gets old b:laugh Plus I really miss Force of Will, which is just uber in TW. Maybe I should refine my stupid R8 scepter to like +7 or something and see how it plays out.

And btw, I was late to TW by like 5 minutes because I had to "entertain" a bunch of people at my house, and literally right after I entered, I caught up to my cata barbs, died, rezzed, and Kylin was inside our base. So yeah. Our defense got demolished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

I don't know what Kylin did honestly to go from losing to Crimson to crushing them in just a few weeks.

They recruited the Tunnel Snakes.

Btw, if AfterLife is wondering why yesterday's war was an hour and today's was 20 minutes, it's because today they finally listened to us and put the Tunnel Snakes all in the same squad. We were tearing **** up. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd like to know what this "damage ****" is, personally, because I've never experienced it and think it's pretty stupid and doesn't exist (but then again I don't play this game much, and I've never botted).

I like your post. So, 10 points.

The uh, dmg mod is something RigaMortiZ claimed Catalyst members were using after the Catalyst 5 minute TW against AL. Because he wasn't getting a damage log, and for "some reason" a 28K barb was being two shot by a R9 archer. Lol.
    They recruited the Tunnel Snakes.

Btw, if AfterLife is wondering why yesterday's war was an hour and today's was 20 minutes, it's because today they finally listened to us and put the Tunnel Snakes all in the same squad. We were tearing **** up. b:cool

It's actually because we got vent working properly. But, yes. TunnelSnakes.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like your post. So, 10 points.

The uh, dmg mod is something RigaMortiZ claimed Catalyst members were using after the Catalyst 5 minute TW against AL. Because he wasn't getting a damage log, and for "some reason" a 28K barb was being two shot by a R9 archer. Lol.

It's actually because we got vent working properly. But, yes. TunnelSnakes.

1. 26.5k Hp and I live longer!

2. Tunnelsnakes/tunnelturds blow.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for "some reason" a 28K barb was being two shot by a R9 archer.
    I soloed one of AfterLife's cata barbs (can't remember who, name started with a 'b'), and I'm missing 60-ish attack level that that R9 archer would have had. Their catas have gear, but they're not very good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I soloed one of AfterLife's cata barbs (can't remember who, name started with a 'b'), and I'm missing 60-ish attack level that that R9 archer would have had. Their catas have gear, but they're not very good.

So imagine this two months ago (wrong time frame but w/e).

Damage mod, or lack in skill & gear VS R9 Archers?

You guys decide.

@ Oko - :3 Was he 28K before he went APS? Rofl. I'm 76% sure that he would, on occasion, round up to 30K. So, WHO THE HELL KNOWS! :P
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I facepalmed when I saw a r9 barb go claw build.

Palm de la Face.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Are you talking about Bignassty? TBH, he's our least experienced cata barb with the lowest hp/worst gears. He has like 12k hp in human unbuffed. Even if it's not R9, a +12 Nirvana purge bow should still be pretty nasty on a barb with +5 HH gear. I don't think skill would play much factor in that. And yes we need to gear them up better b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good job Kylinb:victory Couldnt be there but it seems the probs we had in the defense war against Afterlife are gone xD
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are you talking about Bignassty? TBH, he's our least experienced cata barb with the lowest hp/worst gears. He has like 12k hp in human unbuffed. Even if it's not R9, a +12 Nirvana purge bow should still be pretty nasty on a barb with +5 HH gear. Yes we need to gear them up better b:surrender

Well, ya'll are trapped in a damn box right now, so use the income to gear them up (along with other strong DD), and hopefully it can make the next war last for three hours. That is if you can get through Catalyst. *cough, cough* Everyone stack Catalyst, gogo, *cough*. Yw, Cata.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i got like two things to say
    1. althea you have issues and need to stop lieing to folks i hope u get help you know for a fact and was physicly there that riga who btw has had and still has over 30 k hp was getting one shot by r 9 archers in cata 5 min tw and also know for a fact that we tested it over and over and over again with all the debuffs we could throw at him and could not produce the same result with the same gear so seriously i know your mad cus you got kicked for being a drama queen but get over it and grow up cus honetly only the simple minded men on this game even care what you have to say

2. kylin wrecked us not for any paticular reason on there part but i definitly find it odd that me and one single archer are fighting one on one he hits me first with stun arrow for 6.3 k wich somehow one shots me at my charmed 11k hp not another sole was around one veno had chased me up that way but turned around and thought it better to help dd in front of our base wich btw was pretty cool and smart of her cus she did little to no dmg to me due to marrow/pot and before ya say your marrow had messed ya up somehow marrow had worn off by the time i got to the archer by our lane b towers all there other members where in front of our base

and another thing i was under the impression acount shareing is banable why is it kylin members can give there info to catlyst members and not get ban i think the gms should look into this not that there gunna but they should

all in all kylin is just another nub faction catching a handout nothing more enjoy your place for now but you know for a fact catlyst will get bored with helping you and guess whos gunna getcha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Uhhm....

*facepalm*
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Don't have to account share for a catalyst member to attend kylin's war. My barb is a catapuller in kylin which is ON THE SAME ACCOUNT as my bm which is in catalyst.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i got like two things to say
    2. kylin wrecked us not for any paticular reason on there part but i definitly find it odd that me and one single archer are fighting one on one he hits me first with stun arrow for 6.3 k wich somehow one shots me at my charmed 11k hp not another sole was around one veno had chased me up that way but turned around and thought it better to help dd in front of our base wich btw was pretty cool and smart of her cus she did little to no dmg to me due to marrow/pot and before ya say your marrow had messed ya up somehow marrow had worn off by the time i got to the archer by our lane b towers all there other members where in front of our base

and another thing i was under the impression acount shareing is banable why is it kylin members can give there info to catlyst members and not get ban i think the gms should look into this not that there gunna but they should

all in all kylin is just another nub faction catching a handout nothing more enjoy your place for now but you know for a fact catlyst will get bored with helping you and guess whos gunna getcha
    Sometimes because of server lag, sins damage or even any other kind of damage isnt recorded on your log. The archer probably ticked you and one shot you on the second hit.
    About account sharing, I dont know which kylin members gave their info to cata members and this is actually news for me as I was pretty sure like 10 catalyst members have alts in Kylin. So I would say thats jus another excuse sum afterlife peeps are pulling out their asses. Cant beat us fair and square and now u want GMs to do it for you? lol

We are so nub that we rolled u in 32 mins right? So nub that we have been fighting Crimson with less numbers for so long and still managed to make the wars last almost 3 hours? So nub that we beat Valhala even though we are full of players wearing TT90 gears and arent even 100+ right? You should seriously think which faction is the nub since so far you guys were the easiest one to beat between Afterlife, Valhala and Crimson. Friday could be even faster if wasnt for a problem with vent we had.

Some catalyst members that wanted fun TWs joined us with their ALTS and have been of great help cuz thanks to em we can have 80 on war, but isn't it a little sad that a few members from Crimson and Afterlife which are both strong guilds, QQ so much about around 10 ppl that arent even rank9 or +12 or half of em 100?
    This just goes to show how badly some of you have been playing and shows why basically the same group of people in this server has been taking over most of the map, over and over again.
    Crimson and Afterlife have some good players, but knowing how to play your class right is not enough to win TWs. A guild can have so many op players and be stronger than another when it comes to gear, but they will still lose in the war if their players dont work together even if they have a good TW leader.

I remember in the start of this server, we had alot of players that knew whats most important in pvp. I was a noob at the game back then, but I remember that the ppl who kicked *** in pvp always worked together. I was in Lost City with a noob char before HL opened and even in there, the guild that kicked *** in pvp (RageQuit) was very good at team work as well. In Harshlands we had Rule34/Pendulum, than we got QQme. But its funny how some players have been playing this game for so long and still didnt realize the importance of assist attacking each other while in squad, coordinating attacks like someone using dragon-bids to kill big groups or catas, using vent to improve the teams coordination by constantly calling targets, etc Even people that play this game for ages and know the importance of that, still dont do it. The cata alts that are in Kylin work well when are in the same squad cuz they know how to play in team, but that also shows why cata destroyed valhala with less ppl and apparently similar gears.

When will people in Harshlands learn this basic things about territory war? I dont know, but I do know one thing, this wall of text was just to emphasize how badly Afterlife and Valhala are when working in group. On friday we fked up so bad(me especially since I was supposed to be def leader) on the TW, but it still looked like 2 noob guilds fighting each other. Even with the TW as messy as it was, we were still playing better than Afterlife and I saw a shet load of BMs in your guild using phy marrow(wtf!?). Against Crimson you would at the very least feel like you are fighting a real TW guild , but against Valhala and Afterlife I got the feeling I was fighting newbies with good gear.

Dont get me wrong though, Kylin is still lacking badly in team work and organization, but at least is far superior than the amount of it you will see in Afterlife and Valhala. Sorry for my friends on those two guilds, but thats my honest point of view.