Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Holy shet, that was alot of writting :O
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sometimes because of server lag, sins damage or even any other kind of damage isnt recorded on your log. The archer probably ticked you and one shot you on the second hit.
    About account sharing, I dont know which kylin members gave their info to cata members and this is actually news for me as I was pretty sure like 10 catalyst members have alts in Kylin. So I would say thats jus another excuse sum afterlife peeps are pulling out their asses. Cant beat us fair and square and now u want GMs to do it for you? lol

We are so nub that we rolled u in 32 mins right? So nub that we have been fighting Crimson with less numbers for so long and still managed to make the wars last almost 3 hours? So nub that we beat Valhala even though we are full of players wearing TT90 gears and arent even 100+ right? You should seriously think which faction is the nub since so far you guys were the easiest one to beat between Afterlife, Valhala and Crimson. Friday could be even faster if wasnt for a problem with vent we had.

Some catalyst members that wanted fun TWs joined us with their ALTS and have been of great help cuz thanks to em we can have 80 on war, but isn't it a little sad that a few members from Crimson and Afterlife which are both strong guilds, QQ so much about around 10 ppl that arent even rank9 or +12 or half of em 100?
    This just goes to show how badly some of you have been playing and shows why basically the same group of people in this server has been taking over most of the map, over and over again.
    Crimson and Afterlife have some good players, but knowing how to play your class right is not enough to win TWs. A guild can have so many op players and be stronger than another when it comes to gear, but they will still lose in the war if their players dont work together even if they have a good TW leader.

I remember in the start of this server, we had alot of players that knew whats most important in pvp. I was a noob at the game back then, but I remember that the ppl who kicked *** in pvp always worked together. I was in Lost City with a noob char before HL opened and even in there, the guild that kicked *** in pvp (RageQuit) was very good at team work as well. In Harshlands we had Rule34/Pendulum, than we got QQme. But its funny how some players have been playing this game for so long and still didnt realize the importance of assist attacking each other while in squad, coordinating attacks like someone using dragon-bids to kill big groups or catas, using vent to improve the teams coordination by constantly calling targets, etc Even people that play this game for ages and know the importance of that, still dont do it. The cata alts that are in Kylin work well when are in the same squad cuz they know how to play in team, but that also shows why cata destroyed valhala with less ppl and apparently similar gears.

When will people in Harshlands learn this basic things about territory war? I dont know, but I do know one thing, this wall of text was just to emphasize how badly Afterlife and Valhala are when working in group. On friday we fked up so bad(me especially since I was supposed to be def leader) on the TW, but it still looked like 2 noob guilds fighting each other. Even with the TW as messy as it was, we were still playing better than Afterlife and I saw a shet load of BMs in your guild using phy marrow(wtf!?). Against Crimson you would at the very least feel like you are fighting a real TW guild , but against Valhala and Afterlife I got the feeling I was fighting newbies with good gear.

Dont get me wrong though, Kylin is still lacking badly in team work and organization, but at least is far superior than the amount of it you will see in Afterlife and Valhala. Sorry for my friends on those two guilds, but thats my honest point of view.

tl:dr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I know mostly bored people read this forums so everyone will read it all for sureb:laugh you did it too tainub! b:victory
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    first off i dont lag in tw unless surounded by large groups of people it was literly me the archer and riga near our lane b towers arecher being yours second i dont generally get dmg log lag unless sin pops out of stealth on me as it takes the game about a half a second to pick up on the fact that hes no longer stealthed on my end third he was a archer and used one single attack and a slow lumbering one at that im not saying hacks i think the game is effed up is all i dont htink there even is the ligitement posibility that this game could be **** to increase dmg and ten members alts sure dude but the other people who have suposidly quit for a long time now randomly comming back and responding to there friends on there chars that there catalyst membersis clear evidence of such the tickets have been submited as far as i know and we will see there ip log can and will show us whats up and as for our first tw we got in your base first that time and bout worked you over this time i have no problem addmitting our people got scaterd nothing more you guys globbed up in front of our base and a few short aoes woulda fixed you had we the dd to do it yea we got sloppy on the last two tws but dont fret lil man we will be back on ya i assure you and like i said once you stop receiveing help from other guilds youll be back at your place were you belong at the bottom of the food chain but seriously cool story bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Double Facepalm*
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    first off i dont lag in tw unless surounded by large groups of people it was literly me the archer and riga near our lane b towers arecher being yours second i dont generally get dmg log lag unless sin pops out of stealth on me as it takes the game about a half a second to pick up on the fact that hes no longer stealthed on my end third he was a archer and used one single attack and a slow lumbering one at that im not saying hacks i think the game is effed up is all i dont htink there even is the ligitement posibility that this game could be **** to increase dmg and ten members alts sure dude but the other people who have suposidly quit for a long time now randomly comming back and responding to there friends on there chars that there catalyst membersis clear evidence of such the tickets have been submited as far as i know and we will see there ip log can and will show us whats up and as for our first tw we got in your base first that time and bout worked you over this time i have no problem addmitting our people got scaterd nothing more you guys globbed up in front of our base and a few short aoes woulda fixed you had we the dd to do it yea we got sloppy on the last two tws but dont fret lil man we will be back on ya i assure you and like i said once you stop receiveing help from other guilds youll be back at your place were you belong at the bottom of the food chain but seriously cool story bro

For the first TW we didnt even try to defend your catapults and sent everyone to attack since we wanted to finish you off in less than 10 minutes, we didnt have def leader for the first 30 minutes and you guys still barely got to our cristal. And how are you guys suppose to fight us again since you cant beat catalyst or Valhala? And which other guilds are you talking about? You gonna pull the alts bullcrap again? Thats getting very old...
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh My Dayz!!! Umad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol barely? we walked right in who the heck are you kidding o btw i got a few interesting screens about who was piloting who i now infact know who was on 9 diff people in your guild on top of the alts from catalyst so that brings it up to 19 by the end of the night who knows how many more folks will betray you and your guild i of course will be includeing theese screens in my upcomming ticket submision pleae continue to look foolish because in the end you know as well as i do what exactly your guild did to defned themselvs this week :)
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Triple Facepalm*
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont even know what to say... *facepalms*
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dude say what you will i have the evidence i need enjoy this is my last response to you
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is it possible to quadruple facepalm?
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dude say what you will i have the evidence i need enjoy this is my last response to you
    omg guys, Kylin is in troubleb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cimon has always been a little girl. Nobody liked him Takoda.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea they hated me so much they made me lead it twice dude gtfo
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dunno if I could have said it better myself....but i'll give it a shot :D

Im not saying Im the best archer, but for anyone who thinks wytche or banzzok is the best archer is completely oblivious and is just seeing dollar signs. $.$ Funny story...I was the last person alive in a push so just to mess around unstealthed on wytche with my +4 hook and thorn and stun locked him in a sea of about 25 valhlalla and wytche actually absolute domained. I did the same to Godz_Raven, but everyone already knows he's bad... so I wont troll him.

If I was making a team of 80 ppl to TW against Lost City server and everyone had to use their current gear now, Wytche and BanZzoK wouldnt even make the first cut....they are entirely useless in a TW. Sure...1 v 1 at west gate with their nearly full +12 gear...u guys are the bomb diggity....it takes all the skill in the world to 1-2 shot someone. But seriously...no offense to Kylin, cuz they did kick some *** last night...but they are almost as unorganized as crimson in a TW. Catalyst alts dont even log kylin vent anymore because our orders were so counter productive that we decided just to do our own thing. And Valhalla couldnt beat that????? Kylin wiped you...in an hour???? seriously???

I mean kylin could have won that way faster than an hour, but they took every single tower...even the rapid fire towers at the gates...trolol. The funny thingis...valhalla core is thinking to themselves that its just their newer members that are twing wrong and that the OP ppl are doing everything right..but the truth is..taarloor, banzzok, wytche, bludd look like a clown trying to ride a unicycle for the first time. I wouldnt mind so bad if they werent the first ones to tell you how pro they are.

Taarloor...lmaoooooo...ironguards from way back before he's even being attacked..runs in, does the fast cast aoe and by then his ironguard is done and just gets destroyed XD. Valhalla Marshal ladies and gentlemen.

Man for as much as someone can actually hate pixels, i really hate valhalla...and personally i think they are getting what they deserve. All the power hungry nerds see dollar signs and flock to 1 place thinking they are gonna be the next super power....All the Heaviest CS'ers afraid to fight each other so they just join the same guild. And then they get bich slapped by some outdated, under geared veterans whos original players werent even playing the chars and some alts?I dunno if u can ever convince another person that they really do suck at the game...but Im trying really hard. I mean...people like taaloor...his epeen is so big, he's sayin to himself...naw it cant be me...im pro...its gotta be those other nubs who dont know what they are doing. And the best part about this situation is...since they think they are pro and cant admit they are bad....they never learn or improve!

I cant wait to hear any and all excuses from valhalla about why they lost. I should say something positive though so Im not a complete troll. I guess if it wasnt for valhalla I prolly wouldnt even be playing anymore. I dunno what else i can say...i already gave valhalla too much credit from the start and if there were any credit due now id give it. Oh, I bet ur guild base is pretty sexy. Gonna suck if u guys disband some day with that ballin guild base.

Mark yourself down for 10 points if you read this entire troll.

hmm interesting id say the least but ya know i guess i musta been wrong even thought curses admits it himself
    btw i want my ten points now please
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea they hated me so much they made me lead it twice dude gtfo

That was after Khan and all the main pvpers left. You were just made leader by default because you were probably the oldest member still left there. You were a whiney baby then and I can see you havent changed.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol all the main pvpers left then what was left in the pve carebear guild i wonder seriously dude your dumb now be gone
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol all the main pvpers left then what was left in the pve carebear guild i wonder seriously dude your dumb now be gone

That didnt make much sense. This is what I think you were trying to say. " After all the pvpers left there were only nub carebears like me and BunnySpank left." Correct me if im wrong.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it is my contention that this matter best be resolved in fisticuffs wich of course i will be victorious have at you noc
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That was after Khan and all the main pvpers left. You were just made leader by default because you were probably the oldest member still left there. You were a whiney baby then and I can see you havent changed.
    That didnt make much sense. This is what I think you were trying to say. " After all the pvpers left there were only nub carebears like me and BunnySpank left." Correct me if im wrong.

well seeing as i have nothing else to do i will correct you we didnt lose alot of pvpers at all and still enjoyed a nice lil spot in open world pvp werre we didnt rule or anything nor did we ever but held our own just fine anything else ya wanna say come check me in silver pool for our fisticuff battle otherwise i dont really care what you have to say i wish there was a blacklist on forums too
  • Noc - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well seeing as i have nothing else to do i will correct you we didnt lose alot of pvpers at all and still enjoyed a nice lil spot in open world pvp werre we didnt rule or anything nor did we ever but held our own just fine anything else ya wanna say come check me in silver pool for our fisticuff battle otherwise i dont really care what you have to say i wish there was a blacklist on forums too

Everytime I read one of your posts I picture you crying at your keyboard.

And this is how you troll an idiot kids. My work is done for the night.
  • arkina
    arkina Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    pleae continue to look foolish because in the end you know as well as i do what exactly your guild did to defned themselvs this week :)

Oh, you mean work together in an orginanized manner with strategy? Tryharderplz
    BTW- Try to use some punctuation, your wall of text is hard enough to read already.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    arkina wrote: »
    BTW- Try to use some punctuation, your wall of text is hard enough to read already.

.,?!:"'; there put them things where ya like cus i dont care to o and if by together and orginized you mean acount shareing then yea i apoligize that i follow the terms of service agreament next time ill break the rules to win just like you :)
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    arkina wrote: »
    Everytime I read one of your posts I picture you crying at your keyboard.

And this is how you troll an idiot kids. My work is done for the night.
    fantisize much?
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    OhMyDayz.. I haven't laughed so hard in a few months. Thank you Cimon although I only read the gist of your posts, you really should try and find your 'Enter' key, it does wonders.

I can just imagine Riga going ape-**** on vent accusing Kylin of using damage hacks. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If you guys seriously think that, please go ahead and submit your tickets. I'm pretty sure the GMs will enjoy a good laugh as much as I and other Kylins have had.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its not damage hacks, your hp is probably to low..and your def is probably worst than your hp...so not marrowed...any archer would say ...ok no mdef marrow...and just electrify you.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hahaha..I told you they'd cry damage modifiers.

I was just saying that as a joke, so this is actually pretty funny.

Again I say, enjoy the box. & if Riga works up the courage to bid Catalyst, then enjoy your TWs.

cimon, you're just making yourself look stupid. Submit the ticket for our dmg mods, I implore you.

You will only be giving azns the giggles.

<3
    b:chuckle
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so every last one of you is at least incapable of reading not to say my lack of grammer isnt helping i once and for all have said nothing of kylin even being capable let alone actually doing anything to alter damage but i guess simpletons will be simpletons and this is like the second time you guys keep trying to bring it back to some dmg mod i made commet indeed to altheas silly lil post but you guys seem to miss the jist of what actually is being said

so here it is you guys clearly and by your own admittance have allowed other players to use your chars not all of you kylins but definitly some tickets are in already just waiting to see if it all flys
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol ticket submission that's so low;

Everyone gets charm bypassed....it has happened to me on my bm..r9 archer charm bypassed me.