TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If Crimson is the only guild who bids on Kylin this week, I will paint my body blue, take all my clothes off and run around naked yelling "I'm a smurf!".

Will you video tape this and upload it to youtube if that happens? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will you video tape this and upload it to youtube if that happens? b:dirty

don't even need to give it to harshlanders, me and eoria will suffice.

/in b4 loricus/okeano/kylinpervs post xD
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    /in b4 loricus/okeano/kylinpervs post xD

Ugh, they're here too? Wth, less trololol'ing and more farming. R10 or gtfu.
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes cristall the pervs are here too. btw b:dirty
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dralighte, ex KD, complaining about Kylin having
    Ex Kylin as well ;)

KD is dead, I dont even remember who were in, almost.... lol and I joined 1 or 2 weeks b4 it died
    This is our recruitment process:
    ~stuff than everyone know~
    +
    We will not accept anybody in Kylin TW'ing against us from another guild, no matter if it's relevant for the outcome or not.

well, are you sure at 100% Catalyst will never attack you? No. if you attack archo like I'm sure you'll do this week-end, Catalyst will attack you if Crimson dont take it back or any faction near take it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ex Kylin as well ;)

KD is dead, I dont even remember who were in, almost.... lol and I joined 1 or 2 weeks b4 it died

So, if I get this right; you're a player with a history of jumping to the winning sides (If I could access your Core Connect thingy and it wasn't bugged beyond hell I could probably even proove this with time stamps vs. wins&losses), who whines at Kylin for recruiting players from other guilds?
    Tell me, how many Crimson members do you currently have who's never been in any other guild, aside from Crimson?

............................................................................................................ b:embarrass
    well, are you sure at 100% Catalyst will never attack you? No. if you attack archo like I'm sure you'll do this week-end, Catalyst will attack you if Crimson dont take it back or any faction near take it.

No, ofcourse we fully expect them to attack us if they consider that to be the best strategy for them at the time.
    Believe it or not, we don't have any kind of alliance or peace deal with Catalyst; we're two separate guild, with separate leaders, who just happens to have one thing in common; we want fun TW's, not stacked wars or stupid easy wins.
    Why do you think we kept coming after you, even tho we lost pretty badly at the start (aside from your total **** move)?

When and if they attack us, their members will get the same choice everybody else with characters in multiple guilds; don't attend at all, or attend on our side.
    What they choose to do is up to each and every one of them, and something we really don't have any reason to discuss or deal with now, as it is completely irrelevant to todays TW's.

Maybe Crimson grows super powers (or just do like before, beg other guidls to stack wars on us), and wipes us off the map before this happens.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ex Kylin as well ;)

That's really just an assumption b:surrender. I would probably leave Kylin, if catalyst decided to attack Kylin or any guild my mystic is in, and if they say they will kick, I trust them to do it like they've done to ppl like Venushin. Only time tells...

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly, I really don't see Cata attacking KY anytime soon. We want fun wars, not crystal rushes while stacking against you guys with Crimson. I think I can speak for most of the people in Cata that, no, we aren't looking for easy land wins. We want competition (hence all the alts in KY. They want a good, challenging TW, not a 'lawl-wtf-is-this-shet' war against Valalala) so I honestly don't think Cata and KY will clash anytime soon. KY and Crimson are having great wars now, so let them enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll get my share of fun soon b:dirty
    And honestly, stop the QQ about the alts are the only way Kylin is winning and all that bull shi.t about allowing alts. From what I've heard, you guys have quite a few alts from Insanity? in Crimson, so hush. Play the game for fun, and whoever wins, wins. Learn from your mistakes, and drop the QQ from these forums. KY has improved and stepped up their game in TW, so just do the same. Easy as that~
    Looking forward to the upcoming KY vs. Crimson wars. Someone better record them :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Critsall said she would invite my alt that I havnt played in 4 months to kylin, 4 months ago. kkkkkkkkkkk I take that offer up
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Looking forward to the upcoming KY vs. Crimson wars. Someone better record them :<

Yeah, where r the vids that we got weekly from Kurses and Dralighte? b:cry I love the music they put in and need more for my playlist

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If I pee on this thread will you stop posting in it?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fishies pee in water, not threads b:bye

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So, if I get this right; you're a player with a history of jumping to the winning sides (If I could access your Core Connect thingy and it wasn't bugged beyond hell I could probably even proove this with time stamps vs. wins&losses), who whines at Kylin for recruiting players from other guilds?
    Tell me, how many Crimson members do you currently have who's never been in any other guild, aside from Crimson?
    Did you say the "winning side"?! LMAO

->KD only lost when I joined them(exept to the littles factions), I was in FLEAU before and I wanted to try TWs(And now, I help them on my barb/sin when I can ;) ).
    ->I joined Kylin because it was the only faction where I know people. We almost always lost against Zulu and I think, at the end, to some random factions too.
    ->I left Kylin to Crimson because it was the ONLY faction that could stop Zulu to own the map. Kylin was almost dead, I know. I waited Kylin still own 1 or 2 land then I left for Crimson.

->Crimson: we lost many times against Zulu, but we won 2 times. i never left them.

In a year and half of playing, I dont considere to be a faction jumper.

to your second question, I would say around 20 members.

Yeah, where r the vids that we got weekly from Kurses and Dralighte? b:cry I love the music they put in and need more for my playlist
    sorry dia, the last week-end I was not in my "videomaker mode"
    when I dont want or I just feel it will be ****, I dont try :P

Aaaand.... I was playing to an another game with IRL friend... and I were busy with my archer ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We almost always lost against Zulu and I think, at the end, to some random factions too.

Nope, only to to Zulu. We made sure no scrub faction was going to take a Kylin land, even on triple stack.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If I remember correctly it was Kylin that took Crimson off the map the 1st time. I wonder if history will repeat itself.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ->I left Kylin to Crimson because it was the ONLY faction that could stop Zulu to own the map. Kylin was almost dead, I know. I waited Kylin still own 1 or 2 land then I left for Crimson.
    ->Crimson: we lost many times against Zulu, but we won 2 times. i never left them.

I don't understand how so many people joined Crimson since they were "the only guild that could stand up to Zulu" Maybe that's because you all left Kylin and joined Crimson? If the same number of Crimson left and joined Kylin it would have been the same thing.

If Crimson is the only guild who bid on Kylin this week, I will paint my body blue, take all my clothes off and run around naked yelling "I'm a smurf!".

You better be on cam with me when you do this <3

(Then again it won't happen cause Crimson will ally Valhalla, GEO, Afterlife, and Mayhem to attack us)
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't understand how so many people joined Crimson since they were "the only guild that could stand up to Zulu" Maybe that's because you all left Kylin and joined Crimson? If the same number of Crimson left and joined Kylin it would have been the same thing.

50% joined Zulu, 40% joined Crimson, 10% went to an another faction
    everyone I knew in Kylin left, I had no point to stay. if you dislike that, I really dont care.

(Then again it won't happen cause Crimson will ally Valhalla, GEO, Afterlife, and Mayhem to attack us)

Trololololo
    AF, GEO, Valhalla are not allied with crimson. if they attack you, it's not our problem.
    Mayhem is to far and even if they could, they are in war against AF.

stop being the troll <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mayhem is to far and even if they could, they are in war against AF.

Mayhem was wiped off the map last week, Dra.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mayhem was wiped off the map last week, Dra.

o.O *checks the map* oh, yeah. you have right. I forgot Valhalla attacked them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There ar curently two insanity alts I know off and both show up for Insanity TWs.The only r9 in the war were AguaMaldita(awesome gear but never seen him tw until now so you can guess how much of a threat that would be.And don't even try to say that any r9>everyone because its one thing to have someone that just plvl a class to 101 and got insane gear and would be totaly other thing to have Ligeia r9),OneHit(ring and bow+5),Fishlips(full set +3,wep+4,0(zero/nada/no shards).I won't start counting your guys out because as I said first I just don't want to take your merit away like you guys are trying to do.I said GG and I stick to that!

But seeing ppl like Althea,that don't have any clue of wtf they are talking about and just do it for the sake of post count,getting so cocky just becasue you won an atk war,or ppl that still believe Kylin is the center of the universe and everyone wants a peace of them.Did you ever thought that if a guild atacks you it can be because they,aswell as you,want to have tws?who should they atk?Valhala?I can't look at the map right now and even if GEO could atk Afterlife aswell,did you foget all faction go after the one they think they are easier to beat?Afterlife-winning tws,haveing like 7-8 lands and on the other side Kylin loseing tw(at that time),and haveing 3-4 lands...but then again its easier to blame it on the others right? ^^

/inb4CryAgaindropsmoreparanoia
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wall-of-text

Who are you and what is your point? We should only recruit ppl with bad gear? o.o
    And AguaMalidadarawhatever have been in pretty much every single TW against us, so like, if you don't keep better track of the R9 ppl you do have than that...

Dral, honestly, I really don't care how or when you were in what guild, my point was just that it's very silly of you to complain about Kylin having members from other guilds, when you have been in both Kylin and Kingdom.
    It makes you look kinda stupid, that's all.

Anyway, I have actually been told by three very reliable ppl (one of them a pretty high-up Crimson, and the other two officers from each of the other two guilds) that AsheZ have been more or less begging two guilds (not going to mention names, no reason to) to bid on us to stack.
    Apparently Crimsons members are getting angry enough to spread information to us, lol.

How does it make sense for anybody who wants land to bid on us rather than Crimson, when we roll Crimson?
    It doesn't.
    As far as I'm aware Valalalala claimed that they are all for fair and fun TW's, and they don't want to take that from the server, so it doesn't make sense for them to bid on us OR you, but whatever.

Anyway, atleast now I don't have to run around naked in blue body paint.
    Thanks Crimson, for once again proving me right about you guys.
    It's nice having one guild you can always rely on being the same. ^^
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who am I?lol are you suffering of the factor/non-factor syndrom Faildom is suffering?You can look at my avatar to see my class and lvl and from my prevoius posts you can see im in crimson.Do I need to be some r9 or r9's alt to have an opinion??

My point was to answer to a previous post made by Paimage about seeing many rank 9 in Crimson and sorry for beeing lazy to quote and aswell was related to someone telling something about Insanity alts in Crimson,ofc I wouldn't bother to answer or to adress the ones that miss common sense.

Nice try on the thing about AsHeZ ^^ he was clear when that mather was adressed by some emo members that Crimson will do this alone and if others decide to atack either of factions will be by their free will.At the rate you are comeing up with paranoic,but hylarious at same time,things im preaty sure next step will be to acuse Crimson of paying Valhala to bid on you lolz.

In the end to quote a Crimson member:"They recruited every posible good geared alt on the server to get head to head with us and were looking desperately for atention and now they are getting it!"

I won't bother to try convince anyone of anything.Wanted to post SS of attendance shet to show you this was the first tw AguaMaldida was in but then I remebered im not Malilizi and im prety sure someone will just find a way to spin things their way anyway!

sry for bad english
    ~peace
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't follow these forums enough to know what Faildom says and not.
    I was simply wondering why some random dude I have never seen before are defending Crimson; you answered my question, apparently I've just never seen you on offence or defense in TW, ever.

About the "nice try about AsheZ"; I have a very logical reasoning covering "my paranoia" (you use this word an awful lot, running low on insults?) which I'll have to settle for, since I'm not going to out the ppl feeding me with information about your guild.

I just find it funny that they're pissed enough at your leaders for deleted forum threads, random raging, false accusations etc, that they come to me with it, when I barely know some of them and certainly didn't ask for the information (although, I'm not going to turn down a nice laugh).
    Or, I'm sorry, wasn't I supposed to say something that proves the information I'm getting is accurate? Pretend I didn't know he deletes your fun threads because you need to focus on TW, or that he didn't even go to TW last week because he thinks it's all your fault that you lost, or that he goes berserk in GC and vent after a loss, or...
    I can go on, but I wont. Just watch it before you insult ppl. Why would AsheZ, however it's spelled, even share that information with you?
    No guild leader with even half a brain shares information about bidding and begging other guilds to help them to other than a selected few (which in his case weren't selected enough).

As soon as the bidding ends I will post it here, but seing as there is a chance your beloved diktator... Sorry, director, might have missed this, I do not plan on helping him out by pointing this out until the wars are set and he can't do anything about it.

And AGAIN: We do not recruit ppl's alt because we can't get anybody else.
    We recruit whoever meets our requirement, and if someone have a second character that does, why the hell should we deny them?
    Should I accuse Crimson of recruiting alts for every member with more than one level 100+ character they have?
    Don't blame us for a bunch of ppl being bored and sick of Crimson always getting free rides.

I could care less about your english, mine is far from perfect.

Oh, one last thing: If you think you have one R9 player going to TW, you really should get to know your guildmates better, lol.
    Don't forget that we kicked your asses pretty much equally fast both days.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't follow these forums enough to know what Faildom says and not.
    I was simply wondering why some random dude I have never seen before are defending Crimson; you answered my question, apparently I've just never seen you on offence or defense in TW, ever.

About the "nice try about AsheZ"; I have a very logical reasoning covering "my paranoia" (you use this word an awful lot, running low on insults?) which I'll have to settle for, since I'm not going to out the ppl feeding me with information about your guild.

I just find it funny that they're pissed enough at your leaders for deleted forum threads, random raging, false accusations etc, that they come to me with it, when I barely know some of them and certainly didn't ask for the information (although, I'm not going to turn down a nice laugh).
    Or, I'm sorry, wasn't I supposed to say something that proves the information I'm getting is accurate? Pretend I didn't know he deletes your fun threads because you need to focus on TW, or that he didn't even go to TW last week because he thinks it's all your fault that you lost, or that he goes berserk in GC and vent after a loss, or...
    I can go on, but I wont. Just watch it before you insult ppl. Why would AsheZ, however it's spelled, even share that information with you?
    No guild leader with even half a brain shares information about bidding and begging other guilds to help them to other than a selected few (which in his case weren't selected enough).
    You dont need much work to know some stuff that happen in Crimson. and if you can get better infos, gratz. but still it's a game.
    As soon as the bidding ends I will post it here, but seing as there is a chance your beloved diktator... Sorry, director, might have missed this, I do not plan on helping him out by pointing this out until the wars are set and he can't do anything about it.
    dictator = XuLin(Directoooor). [/End subject]
    And AGAIN: We do not recruit ppl's alt because we can't get anybody else.
    Proove it. because it does not look like that, tbh b:chuckleWe recruit whoever meets our requirement, and if someone have a second character that does, why the hell should we deny them?
    Since when recruit people for the other main faction is fine? As far I remember, it wasnt possible BEFORE you say it's "fine"... It's sad you deleted the application, because I remember you denied some peops that were in Zulu
    Should I accuse Crimson of recruiting alts for every member with more than one level 100+ character they have?
    You can, but you'll look stupid...
    Don't blame us for a bunch of ppl being bored and sick of Crimson always getting free rides.
    umadbro? Free rides? I dont remember you to attack back Valhalla after they took Dreamweaver... are you scared? I guess yes b:cute
    I could care less about your english, mine is far from perfect.

Oh, one last thing: If you think you have one R9 player going to TW, you really should get to know your guildmates better, lol.
    Don't forget that we kicked your asses pretty much equally fast both days.
    Who are you and what is your point? We should only recruit ppl with bad gear? o.o
    And AguaMalidadarawhatever have been in pretty much every single TW against us, so like, if you don't keep better track of the R9 ppl you do have than that...

Dral, honestly, I really don't care how or when you were in what guild, my point was just that it's very silly of you to complain about Kylin having members from other guilds, when you have been in both Kylin and Kingdom.
    It makes you look kinda stupid, that's all.
    I look kinda stupid to move to a faction that look more interesthing than a leader that do that kind of answer? "I think you're bad even with 3 years of experience in TW. What experience you getting crystal rushed? What it be meng"? I know, XuLin is not leader anymore, but he were when I was in Kylin. Still he's director, atm... I thinnk because he has this title on the forum, and looks more dumb than before, tbh.
    Anyway, I have actually been told by three very reliable ppl (one of them a pretty high-up Crimson, and the other two officers from each of the other two guilds) that AsheZ have been more or less begging two guilds (not going to mention names, no reason to) to bid on us to stack.
    Apparently Crimsons members are getting angry enough to spread information to us, lol.
    No, we wont. Maybe you are getting troll'd. lol
    How does it make sense for anybody who wants land to bid on us rather than Crimson, when we roll Crimson?
    It doesn't.
    As far as I'm aware Valalalala claimed that they are all for fair and fun TW's, and they don't want to take that from the server, so it doesn't make sense for them to bid on us OR you, but whatever.
    as far I remember, Only Tryagain said that. Lololol
    Anyway, atleast now I don't have to run around naked in blue body paint.
    Thanks Crimson, for once again proving me right about you guys.
    It's nice having one guild you can always rely on being the same. ^^

Green laaaand~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In the end to quote a Crimson member:"They recruited every posible good geared alt on the server to get head to head with us and were looking desperately for atention and now they are getting it!"

sry for bad english
    ~peace

LOL so thats what u r using to increase your morale? "Hey guys, they got lots of alts. If wasnt for them getting all those alts we would steam roll them cuz we are pro!"b:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL so thats what u r using to increase your morale? "Hey guys, they got lots of alts. If wasnt for them getting all those alts we would steam roll them cuz we are pro!"b:laugh

it's more like:
    hey guys, they got a lot of alts that can account stash most of their very good gears. They cant recruit that kind of people as a main
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it's more like:
    hey guys, they got a lot of alts that can account stash most of their very good gears. They cant recruit that kind of people as a main and thats why we are better than them!
    dont forget the restb:chuckle

EDIT: On a serious note lol I hope some of my friends in Crimson dont get mad at me, I dont have anything against Crimson as a guild, its just that some comments from some of your members arent ... correct. lol
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dont forget the restb:chuckle
    it's more like:
    hey guys, they got a lot of alts that can account stash most of their very good gears. They cant recruit that kind of people as a main and thats why we are better than them about how to cook the muffins!
    you have right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I find it funny that most of the Catalyst alts were in Kylin before we started winning. Now when we are winning it's all because of them.

Crimson does what Crimson does best, gets down on their knees, opens up wide and sucks down on what ever is put in front of them. Ashes must have a really sore throat seeing how we already have 4 wars.

It's funny how this server is fully of cry babies, they will stack a mediocre faction like Kylin but they won't touch the #1 faction on the server.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I find it funny that most of the Catalyst alts were in Kylin before we started winning. Now when we are winning it's all because of them.
    Lies, they joined before you start winning
    Crimson does what Crimson does best, gets down on their knees, opens up wide and sucks down on what ever is put in front of them. Ashes must have a really sore throat seeing how we already have 4 wars. Isnt that the job of the assassins? Crimson =/= assassin

It's funny how this server is fully of cry babies, they will stack a mediocre faction like Kylin but they won't touch the #1 faction on the server.
    speaking of that, Kylin does not have the nuts to do that too and Kylin is not mediocre. You have a bad appreciation of your faction, bro

Greeeeeen~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]