Options

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Greeeeeen~

WTS English Comprehension tapes 1m each

oh and, why would Kylin bid on valhalla when they can bid on Crimson for a decent challenge? Tsk Tsk, you should atleast understand that dral xD
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "QQ they are winning because they have alts" If those in Catalyst actually joined on main, "QQ they are winning because they have mains from other factions with good gears". Like I said before, the only way it'll be "fair" for Crimson is for Kylin to never recruit anyone and keep fighting 60 vs 80.

Suddenly because of a few Sin alts and a couple of Archers you can't beat Kylin anymore?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WTS English Comprehension tapes 1m each

WTB> English courses. I done the ones at my school Q_Q
    "QQ they are winning because they have alts" If those in Catalyst actually joined on main, "QQ they are winning because they have mains from other factions with good gears". Like I said before, the only way it'll be "fair" for Crimson is for Kylin to never recruit anyone and keep fighting 60 vs 80.

I said nothing for the ones you recruited and they were MAINS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I said nothing for the ones you recruited and they were MAINS

So you are saying you won't QQ about Lig's +12 Nirvana 2nd cast but you will QQ about Curses's +4 TT80 dags?

As for the rest of the 3 factions that are stacking on us. Bring it. Just don't QQ about boring TW's when Cata owns the entire map.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

But seeing ppl like Althea,

ARE U OUTSIDE MAI WINDOE?

I'm pretty sure the last time I posted on this thread was four days ago.
    It's a prediction.

Can predictions even have facts?

Anyway, let's look at the possible people they could attack:

GEO, but everyone bids on GEO.
    Valhalla, which may give them a good fight.
    Catalyst - That's probably not going to happen.
    Kylin, but Kylin is so busy with Crimson that it would be pointless, unless they can defend both. (Which they might be able to)
    Crimson, but Crimson is so busy with Kylin that it would be pointless and a possible free land, (unless they can defend both, but I don't think they could.)

I think that's everyone. My guess is that they'll go after GEO tbh.

How do I not know what I'm talking about. It's a..uh. Wut r doze things cawl..

Oh, right. It's called an opinion of something. And, you caught me. I totally post for a post count. Look at that sexy post count. It's a total of what..83? Maybe I should start spamming wiki pages in this thread like the ninjas are doing in Catalyst PRs thread.

Furthurmore, just to entertain the thought that clearly I hav nu idea wut I talk bout..

I'm in Kylin, and I was in AfterLife - so that's a pretty general knowledge about how the upper officers run things. And, assuming that IS in fact AfterLife bidding on Kylin, my hunch was not too far off. It's a pointless attack at Kylin to grab land. Do I blame them? No, because that's what Territory War is, despite common noble belief - WE LAIK REAL FUN 3 HR WARS BS -, and they can't just stop TW'ing because Mayhem is off the map.

I also do think they should bid on Valhalla. They have a decent shot at winning, or at least receiving a good fight, and Valhalla is dealing with Catalyst, true, but they can't even survive a push from Cata. All they (Valhalla) are doing, apparently, is "looking for a good fight" (take that as you will). They need practice and so does AfterLife when facing a "tougher opponent".

From what I've seen in world chat after TWs, that's all that AfterLife looks for as well. (Assuming it's not just a plastic smile.) So, were there better options out there besides attacking a faction who has been in heated three hour TWs (not as of late)? Yea, in my opinion there were, but they took what they could (assuming they bid on Kylin) and y'know, whatever. That's their choice.

By the way, you may want to try spacing out your paragraphs, punctuation and such. Kinda hurt mai eyeballz to read dat..

P.S: If your post was not about my last post on this thread, there is this one thing..it's called the "quote" button. It's probably a good idea to use it. However, re-reading your post, I'm assuming you're from Crimson and that post = a rage, so I donnooooo why I even responded rationally to it..

A;SLKDJFASLJDFLASDJF.

^_^ ^-- much bettah.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So you are saying you won't QQ about Lig's +12 Nirvana 2nd cast but you will QQ about Curses's +4 TT80 dags?

As for the rest of the 3 factions that are stacking on us. Bring it. Just don't QQ about boring TW's when Cata owns the entire map.

QQ @ Curses having archer's armor
    sin is OP, no matter the weapon. some can pk with a lvl 15 weap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Question now is...who will be the unlucky guild that gets to face off one-on-one with KY? b:chuckle

This also means we get Sunday war for the first time in a few weeks. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

I PK baby clerics with lv.20 fists because Crimson makes me cry at night. :I
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

LOL? Yes Sin with +4 lvl 80 dags is obviously more OP than +12 Archer in TW. You are right, we won the last 2 TW's with our Sin alts. Maybe that's something you guys should start doing, replacing your Archers with Sins.

There's no point of me posting anymore. No matter what logical argument I present, all you do is plug your ears and go "Cata alts lalalalalallalaalalalala". See you on the battle field.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL? Yes Sin with +4 lvl 80 dags is obviously more OP than +12 Archer in TW. You are right, we won the last 2 TW's with our Sin alts. Maybe that's something you guys should start doing, replacing your Archers with Sins.

DD, my cleric was actually dead by an archer before my squad was.

...THEY'RE LEARNING.

b:cry

(;-; You guys wouldn't get it..so lemme explain before I get flamed. Two weeks ago it seemed like your archers didn't know how to target clerics, cuz I never died/I was never attacked. Only time I did die/was attacked, was after like ten minutes of healing my squad and after they all died..)
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

tbh, your sins killed me more often than your archers. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Some of you may remember back when sins first came out...they were completely worthless. iamkiller's sin couldn't kill me. That was before people knew to use expel too. He had a +5 hh99 weapon, if I remember right.

Sins don't get OP until the Nirvana/Rank 8 weapon.

Anyway, that was off topic from the main point I was trying to make.

If you notice, anytime a guild starts losing TWs, the whole server hops on the bandwagon and attacks them. It's happened since the start of the server. I don't think people are doing it to Valhalla because they're still the 2nd strongest guild on the server.

Now, we've been losing TWs for the past few weeks, but nobody really attacked us. I'm guessing because there are a lot of random weak guilds still holding land, that people think they have a better shot at taking, rather than stacking on us.

Now all of a sudden, the week we start winning, the whole server stacks on us? Pretty...convenient...don't you think?

Anyway, I really hope Crimson gets the Sunday war alone, I for one will get a good laugh if that happens.

Oh and have fun when Valhalla moves on to you. (or will you ally them before that happens)
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Some of you may remember back when sins first came out...they were completely worthless. iamkiller's sin couldn't kill me. That was before people knew to use expel too. He had a +5 hh99 weapon, if I remember right.

Sins don't get OP until the Nirvana/Rank 8 weapon.

Anyway, that was off topic from the main point I was trying to make.

If you notice, anytime a guild starts losing TWs, the whole server hops on the bandwagon and attacks them. It's happened since the start of the server. I don't think people are doing it to Valhalla because they're still the 2nd strongest guild on the server.

Now, we've been losing TWs for the past few weeks, but nobody really attacked us. I'm guessing because there are a lot of random weak guilds still holding land, that people think they have a better shot at taking, rather than stacking on us.

Now all of a sudden, the week we start winning, the whole server stacks on us? Pretty...convenient...don't you think?

Anyway, I really hope Crimson gets the Sunday war alone, I for one will get a good laugh if that happens.

Oh and have fun when Valhalla moves on to you. (or will you ally them before that happens)

I remember, 2 or 3 weeks ago, when you QQed about GEO attacking you b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I remember, 2 or 3 weeks ago, when you QQed about GEO attacked you b:laugh

Lol I haven't seen a more sore loser than Crimson. Stop making your faction look bad Dra.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol I haven't seen a more sore loser than Crimson. Stop making your faction look bad Dra.

Isnt Cleon that said Kylin is mediocre?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes, I remember hearing on Monday or Tuesday-ish, that Crimson allied GEO, and they were going to stack wars on us. Prior to that I never even considered GEO ever attacking us. Then what happened that week? They did.

I don't care if guilds attack us on their own free will. Like Valhalla for instance. I think they're morons and hypocrites, but, I'm not mad at them for wanting free land.

Bleh, nm, I don't know why I bother. It's clear you two are part of the brainwashed minions of Ashez, along with the large majority of the server.

PS. Catalyst alts, stop account stashing your r9 gear, it's making the wars unfair.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes, I remember hearing on Monday or Tuesday-ish, that Crimson allied GEO, and they were going to stack wars on us. Prior to that I never even considered GEO ever attacking us. Then what happened that week? They did.

I don't care if guilds attack us on their own free will. Like Valhalla for instance. I think they're morons and hypocrites, but, I'm not mad at them for wanting free land.

Bleh, nm, I don't know why I bother. It's clear you two are part of the brainwashed minions of Ashez, along with the large majority of the server.

PS. Catalyst alts, stop account stashing your r9 gear, it's making the wars unfair.

lol at they are hypocrites. you was only loosing lands. they though they have a chance to win.
    Now, we've been losing TWs for the past few weeks, but nobody really attacked us

I cant beleive I'm speaking with the QQ master...

PS: Nirvana,SoT, Int stuff is TOTALLY not OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stop QQing here and replace your def squad with Sins Dra.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stop QQing here and replace your def squad with Sins Dra.

I always knew you're a good at strategy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I always knew you're a good at strategy

Lol you are the one saying Sins are better than Archer in TW.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Children, this isn't AIM/YahooMSGNR/MSN.

Your post count timing is too fast and a little disturbing.

b:cry
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol you are the one saying Sins are better than Archer in TW.

you didnt read well. I said your sins kill me more ofthen than your archers... probably because your archers cant keep me stuned b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    your sins kill me more ofthen than your archers... probably because your archers cant keep me stuned b:chuckle

I blame Curses for that. b:chuckle
  • catshopz
    catshopz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have nothing to do with this but did notice last week two noname unheard of guilds attacked cata,could that be so they ensured all there alts could be in the kylin war.Admittivly it was said they either have to fight with kylin or with neither.

This week I smell fake bids on kylin is this to ensure no other war when they attack archo. We shal see Kylin has been known to send people to other guilds in past and do few things to lean the balance,rember when they loaned out tekkblade.

Just stating observations flame all ya want.(btw not gonna spell check who really cares if a word or 20 miss spelled on a freakin forum)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    catshopz wrote: »
    I have nothing to do with this but did notice last week two noname unheard of guilds attacked cata,could that be so they ensured all there alts could be in the kylin war.Admittivly it was said they either have to fight with kylin or with neither.

Your post is null. The fake guilds were proven to be Omerta's via Core Connect. Hell, Atremo is Omerta spelled backwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• catshopz
    catshopz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yes ofc it would be done in a way that noone if caught would get banned from cata. this omerta the same one that always attacked crimson when fighting zulu hence looked like a few no shows for zulu back then, same omerta that got taken off the map by crimson naaa they wouldnt wanna help anyone with crimson.

o yeah same cata thats 60-70% old zulu just dif name.

There is always ways to minipulate data and facts each side will always have an opinion hell look at OJ and how facts got minipulated and how even today you have just as many beleaving he di as he didnt do it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yes ofc it would be done in a way that noone if caught would get banned from cata. this omerta the same one that always attacked crimson when fighting zulu hence looked like a few no shows for zulu back then, same omerta that got taken off the map by crimson naaa they wouldnt wanna help anyone with crimson.

There is always ways to minipulate data and facts each side will always have an opinion hell look at OJ and how facts got minipulated and how even today you have just as many beleaving he di as he didnt do it.

The tin foil hats are on the table to your right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The tin foil hats are on the table to your right.

I lol'ed so hard I snorted a little.

Thanks you all for giving me lulz to read at work.
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

b:shocked
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok, I just have one thing to add to this.

There is one reason for Crimson to bid on Sanctuary; to not prevent the other half sized guilds on the server to stack on us.
    Just like there was one reason alone to bid on Misfortune; to prevent us on growing, but being too scared to go straight at it and just bid on us.

If Crimson bids Sanctuary, every bad thing anybody in this thread said aboutt hem is true.

And why are you whining about Catalyst alts account stashing things? Most of them didn't hit 100 until about a week ago, after we started beating you guys.

I can think of 3 ppl who did.
    * cresdendia, who is a mystic, and no offence, but lolmystics.
    * Rome - yes, his character is useful
    * ShootnBlanks - lolsinbrambledead

I'm just taking this out of my memory, cause it's the only three Cata alts I even really noticed in TW. Again, no offence, my plate was a little too full to fly around and watch what ppl were doing.

Also, I'm sorry Dral, I'm done trying to talk to you. Just wait til you lost for a few more weeks, and see how much you love Crimson then.