TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hmm this is 3 minutes before the tw times are posted. But I see Crimson doesn't have any defenses this weekend. I can't understand why Kylin did not attack Crimson but AFterlife(assuming)

Eh, now that I take a look at it, if AfterLife loses that land they can no longer attack kylin, and they will be forced to attack cata or do nothing
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hmm this is 3 minutes before the tw times are posted. But I see Crimson doesn't have any defenses this weekend. I can't understand why Kylin did not attack Crimson but AFterlife(assuming)

Eh, now that I take a look at it, if AfterLife loses that land they can no longer attack kylin, and they will be forced to attack cata or do nothing

That's the idea.

*Edited because losers on games will get what they deserve, despite what I say on a forum post.

Enjoy it~
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Also, I'm sorry Dral, I'm done trying to talk to you. Just wait til you lost for a few more weeks, and see how much you love Crimson then.

I'll stay Crimson. they wont give up on TW b:chuckle and even if they do, I'll stay.
    I dont really play my wiz exept for TW, like I said, I am working on an archer.... who are not on this server... aaaaaand playing at an another game with IRL friends :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/517/twmap6102011.png

1. GEO attacks Dreamweaver.
    2. GEO HAS BALLS, GUYS. HOLY ****.
    3. Also, this is apparently bag on Kylin week. I guess if you can't beat the mains, you might as well try for the alts, right? Nevermind that there are dozens of other people in guild that aren't affiliated with Cata. All that matters is those few alts.
    4. And why was TeamLlama used to fake-bid, AL?
    5. Insanity got outbid by NightOwls. Lol.
    6. That's about it for notable things, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Exciting weekend b:victory.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the kylin leadership noticed that afterlife just has 1 land in the east section of the map so by focusing on the AL defence and crushing them in the attack war will prevent any repeats of this stack. This would explain the lack of a bid on crimson, as preventing the stacks permanently is significantly more useful than taking archo for a week or so

Also val being alone in their war could be interesting as kylin isnt terrible atm so they might actually be able to win this.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Also val being alone in their war could be interesting as kylin isnt terrible atm so they might actually be able to win this.

LOL I hope so, but would be really surprising if we did win it cuz I believe Valhala is still stronger than KY. Although, a win would be as surprising as the wins over Crimson in less than 30 minutes last week, I would like to be surprised again lol
  • anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [4. And why was TeamLlama used to fake-bid, AL?

Why do u think AL had anything to do with TeamLlama's bid? Do u think we really need that kind of stunts to fight tws?
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Three of the strongest guilds on the server stack Kylin. Thats called cowardice in my book.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GEO deserves to be allowed to sit there for proving they have cojones.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    anhkrah wrote: »
    Why do u think AL had anything to do with TeamLlama's bid? Do u think we really need that kind of stunts to fight tws?

I think I speak for mostly everyone when I say that yes, I do think AfterLife had something directly to do with TeamLlama bidding on Kylin. Now, this might just be a cawinkidink but let me explain.

o1. The old Director of TeamLlama is prix. Prix is the Marshal of AfterLife.
    o2. Half of AfterLife is made out of old TeamLlama members.
    o3. Why the random-out-of-the-blue-bid from a faction that has been dead when AfterLife attacks Kylin?
    o4. Not the first time a fake bid has been issued by AfterLife. Of course, the first fell through, but I won't go into detail on that, so quoting this bullet and saying "no pic no proof" is useless if it was said over vent.

So, I think it's all fair to say that AfterLife did have something to do with the bid. If you're trying to say they didn't, then I'm sorry but you're really preaching nonsense. Even if that wasn't what Riga wanted, it was done - by someone who has control over TeamLlama (I would assume Josh or Dan) who have some type of influence over the guild.

I really like Josh, and I have no issue with prix, so that's why I'm really hoping that at least ten people show up to that war. If they don't, I'm afraid someone is going to report it, and game moderators have been harsh with alt guilds bidding for lulz (or whatever). Just ask FinalEnd the cleric in a week.

* Edited because I was writing on my iPhone before, and now I'm on my laptop.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is going to be easy, too easy.

Kylin now has like 10 Catalyst alt's and they will just solo Valalala like they usually do.

We will also send them vs. Afterlife just to show them not to **** with us and scare them ****less. Meanwhile Kylin will just faceroll Crimson once again and await the massive QQ from them about the OP alt's that we have.

Then we will have fun kicking Afterlife's *** again and forcing them into the corner. Where they will stay for good being too afraid to bid on Catalyst and Valalala.

Easy as pie, lalalalalala.

Who ever is the leader of GEO should really give Bludd and Rigamortiz some tips on how to find their balls.

Remember kids, no balls no glory.
  • anhkrah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So, I think it's all fair to say that AfterLife did have something to do with the bid. If you're trying to say they didn't, then I'm sorry but you're really preaching nonsense. Even if that wasn't what Riga wanted, it was done - by someone who has control over TeamLlama (I would assume Josh or Dan) who have some type of influence over the guild.

i believe i have a better knowledge of AL tw decisions than u, and i know for a fact that teamllama's bid was not part of any joint plan or anything of the sort. So unless you have anything other than just assumptions, please refrain from making acusations of that kind.

Our policy towards tw does not involve outside help nor pushing for stacked wars. we stand on our own.

has for the preaching nonsense bit u dont know me at all to make that kind of remark, please take that into consideration.
    i dont know you also, otherwise i could also make similar remarks towards your motivations and comments u make regarding AL.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong, but MrLlama is one of your execs, right? TeamLlama is known to be his guild and it's been inactive for quite awhile. It appearing right out of the blue like this to bid just screams fake-bidding.

Once again, if you're going to fake-bid here now, make it not so bloody obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MistyForest - Harshlands
    MistyForest - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol i love getting told to read these forums, b/c they do crack me up. Nothin better before work then to see people saying OMG fake bid blah blah blah, well 1st off i can say, does a real fake bid actually work anymore? if a guild that has NO ONE in it really goin to affect the total outcome of TW? not only that but why would you want to post one more bid IF you are in face trying to stack with other factions, throwing another Guild into the mix makes it more of a chance to have a stack with that guild. Now with that being said people have to decide what they think guilds are doin, b/c tryin to get a stack war AND placing false bids, well just doesnt make sense neither add up.

With that being said, haters are going to hate, when you are in a losing aspect for soo long, you start tryin to make up excuses on why u are always on the Losing side, i kinda wish there was a Ranking on how many TW wins you have on a character, some people would be sad, some would be very happy, some will have a good win to lose ratio. But in the end im pretty sure the ones that are gettin pissed at the overall TW situation are the ones that have the most loses. Just enjoy the game, i mean if talkin **** is your aspect of the "fun" part of the game then i guess you must enjoy yourselves day after day, but if its logging in to have fun in TW and enjoy the actual 20min-3hours that you have to have fun in this instance, then enjoy it!
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i believe i have a better knowledge of AL tw decisions than u, and i know for a fact that teamllama's bid was not part of any joint plan or anything of the sort. So unless you have anything other than just assumptions, please refrain from making acusations of that kind.

Our policy towards tw does not involve outside help nor pushing for stacked wars. we stand on our own.

has for the preaching nonsense bit u dont know me at all to make that kind of remark, please take that into consideration.
    i dont know you also, otherwise i could also make similar remarks towards your motivations and comments u make regarding AL.

K guys, TeamLlama is back in business.

Even though MrLlama and prix, along with 60% of AfterLife, are all ex-members.

First time TW'ing since Zulu, and attacking the same land as AfterLife.

You're right. There is no connection.

Even though prix is the Marshal of AL. Nope. Nada. Not a one.

No connection at all.

:D

How about those lakers?
  • anhkrah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but MrLlama is one of your execs, right? TeamLlama is known to be his guild and it's been inactive for quite awhile. It appearing right out of the blue like this to bid just screams fake-bidding.

Once again, if you're going to fake-bid here now, make it not so bloody obvious.

yes, MrLlama is an exec in AL.
    i have no idea what TeamLlama has been up to, and i dont really care about that.

I believe i answered from AL stand point, and let me tell you that there is no conection, contrary to what you may think this actualy doesent work in AL's favour at all. And i am sure u can see why i said this.

TeamLlama's decisions are not a concerne of AL.
    edited June 2011
    Options

Eoria, i can almost safety say that none of the officers incharge of TW told or knew anything about TL's bid on war. If anything it could of been people tryin to think they were doin the right thing, but overall that guild was taking over by people who are Friends with people in AL but still have no affliation with each other.

Also to go along with my other post, if the other rumor is in fact true ( that we want to stack ) then once again i can say that a false bid would ultimalty ruin there plans.

So once again i ask, where is the benefit of the fake bid, honestly i dont see one that can overall help a guild, but i mean, i could be wrong and im very open to anyones argument.

All i kno is i only have one char in guild and well frankly i just wanna TW with her lol. I dont care about the politics the stacks the fake bids the whos saying what. I just want to log in at 7pm get in a squad, talk about tactics then have fun. plain and simple
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Eoria, i can almost safety say that none of the officers incharge of TW told or knew anything about TL's bid on war. If anything it could of been people tryin to think they were doin the right thing, but overall that guild was taking over by people who are Friends with people in AL but still have no affliation with each other.

Also to go along with my other post, if the other rumor is in fact true ( that we want to stack ) then once again i can say that a false bid would ultimalty ruin there plans.

So once again i ask, where is the benefit of the fake bid, honestly i dont see one that can overall help a guild, but i mean, i could be wrong and im very open to anyones argument.

All i kno is i only have one char in guild and well frankly i just wanna TW with her lol. I dont care about the politics the stacks the fake bids the whos saying what. I just want to log in at 7pm get in a squad, talk about tactics then have fun. plain and simple

If you don't care about the politics why are you wasting time posting on here? Cuz you're at work? Trolololo.

Anyway. Like I said, Riga might not have known about it, but it still involves AfterLife directly.
  • anhkrah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you don't care about the politics why are you wasting time posting on here? Cuz you're at work? Trolololo.

Anyway. Like I said, Riga might not have known about it, but it still involves AfterLife directly.

please explain to me how is one guild responsible for another guild's decisions. that concept of responsability eludes me.

also considering ur argument, all guilds that bid on Kylin are also directly involved with TL's bid?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Regardless of if it's a fake bid or not, idgaf, because it actually helped KY a lot. Now we get about 7 minutes to deal with Afterlife at full force instead of 4.

I'm sure Valhalla is thanking TeamLlama too, because now they get a real war instead of a no-show.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    please explain to me how is one guild responsible for another guild's decisions. that concept of responsability eludes me.

Because TeamLlama is dead.

AfterLife Marshal is prix.

Nobody has seen a Llama around in..what seems like forever.

Normally when a guild dies, stay with me on this one, cause it's the last time I will say it, the guild leader/director pass it on to a good friend/an alt. That alt/good friend got in touch with one of the Llamas and out of the kindness of their hearts bid on Kylin. Fine. It's TW. Get over it. <-- said that in another post, too.

Why all of a sudden is TeamLlama jumping into the air to bid on Kylin, a "generation faction" who has been gifted with great TWs, RIGHT when AfterLife bids? We can only guess.

So, in my opinion, if Taarlor still had one of his alts as Evoke head and he bid on Catalyst with Valhalla out of the deep blue sea, it would still be Valhalla stacking because it's a direct action of a high ranking officer.

Last time I'm explaining that.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Regardless of if it's a fake bid or not, idgaf, because it actually helped KY a lot. Now we get about 7 minutes to deal with Afterlife at full force instead of 4.

I'm sure Valhalla is thanking TeamLlama too, because now they get a real war instead of a no-show.

This.

Thanks Team_Llama/AfterLife!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • anhkrah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Because TeamLlama is dead.

AfterLife Marshal is prix.

Nobody has seen a Llama around in..what seems like forever.

Normally when a guild dies, stay with me on this one, cause it's the last time I will say it, the guild leader/director pass it on to a good friend/an alt. That alt/good friend got in touch with one of the Llamas and out of the kindness of their hearts bid on Kylin. Fine. It's TW. Get over it. <-- said that in another post, too.

Why all of a sudden is TeamLlama jumping into the air to bid on Kylin, a "generation faction" who has been gifted with great TWs, RIGHT when AfterLife bids? We can only guess.

So, in my opinion, if Taarlor still had one of his alts as Evoke head and he bid on Catalyst with Valhalla out of the deep blue sea, it would still be Valhalla stacking because it's a direct action of a high ranking officer.

Last time I'm explaining that.

ur arguments faill to demonstrate intent, they show probable cause, but they dont quite pass that. i rest my case
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ur arguments faill to demonstrate intent, they show probable cause, but they dont quite pass that. i rest my case

Lol ooooooooooooook:)
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is going to be easy, too easy.

Kylin now has like 10 Catalyst alt's and they will just solo Valalala like they usually do.

We will also send them vs. Afterlife just to show them not to **** with us and scare them ****less. Meanwhile Kylin will just faceroll Crimson once again and await the massive QQ from them about the OP alt's that we have.

Then we will have fun kicking Afterlife's *** again and forcing them into the corner. Where they will stay for good being too afraid to bid on Catalyst and Valalala.

Easy as pie, lalalalalala.

Who ever is the leader of GEO should really give Bludd and Rigamortiz some tips on how to find their balls.

Remember kids, no balls no glory.
    In the 33 mths ive been on these forums, and this is in the top 5 besr osts ever. I applaud
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In the 33 mths ive been on these forums, and this is in the top 5 besr osts ever. I applaud

Which would make the top five worst posts? ;o
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol actually i wasnt at work yet, now i am, and the reason i actually posted is b/c people find it funny when i say ****. Mainly b/c i make people look stupid without even having to insult them directly, either that or i can make people hide there rage behind Lol's and lmao's. Its actually really fun to push peoples buttons like that. And plus TW is the one aspect of the game that i still enjoy alot. And to watch it get filled with politics ALL the time, well is kinda disappointing but at the same time enjoyable to watch what people have to say. I understand the overall politics and strategies and concepts that surround TW and well i like watching people that think they do talk ****.

I love talking about TW, many people know this. Some people would know this if they took personal hatred of pixels out of the game =P But hey wont mention any names, im sure soon after i post this they will pop there head up and people will think to themselves 'Look its who Misty was talking about', Anyways still doesnt change the fact that yea maybe someone in afterllfe could have possibly persuaded TL to bid, i dunno i dont ever play. But like you said it ultimatley helps kylin in the end soo once again a bunch of Blah blah blah and la la la that amounts up a huge pile of nothingsness. In the end Kylin has to fight a few people, don't kno why people are pissed, there are how many, 12?, catalyst alts in kylin, they should be happy they get more then a crystal sprint and get to play on there alts in a fun war. Not everyone has a alt in every guild so they can complain about losing all the time. Well there is one person i kno that attempts to do that, oh wellz

Have fun. I'm sure there will be a rebuddle and some will look like idiots and some will have logical and interesting things to say. None the less, good luck all, and have fun, even if you lose, then you can have fun all playin the blame game of why this guild lost or its unfair that this happened blah blah blah.

FYI, PWI has always been about Unfairness. And the people that can take advantage of it, well more power to them =P
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just some thoughts.

I love how kylin talks about having balls, since the only reason kylin got so big in the first place was because they let kingdom, crimson, qqme, and all the other big factions fight it out while trying their best to remain neutral and get crystal walk TW's near the beginning of this server.

TBH, it's been pretty obvious that Afterlife would attack kylin. Most of the server knows Riga has wanted kylin off the map since the very beginning, and the only reason there hasn't been a kylin/afterlife war is that they've been busy with Mayhem. Why else would Afterlife have made a straight beeline towards Kylin?

Props to GEO for bidding on Valhalla, but honestly, given their situation, they couldn't really bid on anyone else. Swamp of the wraiths was taken, so they had 2 options if they wanted a TW: Valhalla or Catalyst. Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't bid on Catalyst? Now , I think Valhalla is stronger than GEO, but I sure hope Valhalla is willing to give GEO a decent fight and not just trollolroll them over.

In any case..is Valhalla really all that strong anymore? How many of their members do I see in pvp nowadays? Yes they have some insanely geared R9's, and I think Banz is one of the best archers on the server, but Kylin has been TW'ing since forever. I think Kylin should be able to hold out in a defense war, at the very least. Will Valhalla get embarrassed yet again?

Finally, if Crimson is smart...they will try to start an alliance to stack Catalyst with either Insanity, Afterlife, or Valhalla. If Kylin gets wiped off the map, who do you think is the next target the entire server will gun for?

Edit: Also, what's with Althea making entire multiple threads dedicated to hating on Valhalla and Afterlife? I think you're trying too hard and need a break from this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

Edit: Also, what's with Althea making entire multiple threads dedicated to hating on Valhalla and Afterlife? I think you're trying too hard and need a break from this game.

I agree with everything you've said.

And they're not "dedicated" persay.

They just interest me. Probably because I was once in both guilds? I think I talk about Mayhem a lot too. ;o

Anddddddd..yea. I probably need a break. The three hours dedicate for TW are just **** with my brain.

b:laugh

Also, Crimson and Insanity are already allied. Just pointing that one out.