Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Options

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just everyone stop arguing and drop the subject all together
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Boogiepanda - Raging Tide

> QQ, the ones who got it before I can bought them are so overpowered! And now medals cost way to much!!!!1!!1111!

@>> Well, it's way better than that. If everyone get an endgame so easily, new players will never taste PvP, or it will be harder to find if it's only R9s take west and silver.

@R8 pvp requires skill?
    since when R9 requires more skills? I am able to pk some R9 (it happens but very rare) or to do a very good fight with R9s players (I always forget to reccord QQ). Nirvana is a good armor and I dont see many wearing it (a full set)

@ Answer my point, until you do so, your point about R9 making pvp skillless is invalid, because R8 does that at 5% of the price.

> Devs want MOAR money in their pockets

@>> lol, Seriously? Let take a look at the chinesse version: -In a server, only TWO (yes, 2) have R9 and the ring only. Chinesse people does not CS like players of PWi does. Who should we blame? Us, the players. PW is a compagny to make money, since when a compagny should lose money?

@ Chinese economy is different. Average Chinese man earns ~2000 yuan/month, a 11m/s mount there is 178 gold, which I believe is alot differnt to 30gold/4000USD/month
    Idk with their economy, but it's a fact. I guess the Gold for their type of money is different.

"idk their economy".

Do some background research before you make a point, otherwise, stick to what you know.

>They could put it back (and bug fixed, ofc) but with higher points required for.

@>>NO, it would be again to way simple to get them. A ''boutique event'' that can happen only 3-4 times in a year is way better. We dont need so many R9 in this game.

PS: Yes, it will raise the cap gold(probably a reccord when it will happen) but still it will be way more harder to get.

@NO. $1500 is too simple. At least DQ points had to be worked for INGAME by someone.
    I'm working at with with merching/doing instances... so yeah it can be worked without DQ points

learntoread.

I had 40k DQ points ready to get my medals, I didnt have the time to get them cuz I didnt plan about devs removing them. I were mad, but now I agree with them.

I'm ready to read the mad players/7r0lls/or the few who can agree with me.

@lolwannabemod?
    No. lol
    PS: Sorry for my bad english

Not the worst.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Your opinion belongs under the same rock like everyone else's in the other thread. No one cares.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Boogiepanda - Raging Tide

> QQ, the ones who got it before I can bought them are so overpowered! And now medals cost way to much!!!!1!!1111!

@>> Well, it's way better than that. If everyone get an endgame so easily, new players will never taste PvP, or it will be harder to find if it's only R9s take west and silver.

@R8 pvp requires skill?
    since when R9 requires more skills? I am able to pk some R9 (it happens but very rare) or to do a very good fight with R9s players (I always forget to reccord QQ). Nirvana is a good armor and I dont see many wearing it (a full set)

@ Answer my point, until you do so, your point about R9 making pvp skillless is invalid, because R8 does that at 5% of the price.
    Since R8 is available very easily, almost everyones have R8. R9 is different, you need way more much work to get it. To put it easier with DQ points was a bad idea.__________

> Devs want MOAR money in their pockets

@>> lol, Seriously? Let take a look at the chinesse version: -In a server, only TWO (yes, 2) have R9 and the ring only. Chinesse people does not CS like players of PWi does. Who should we blame? Us, the players. PW is a compagny to make money, since when a compagny should lose money?

@ Chinese economy is different. Average Chinese man earns ~2000 yuan/month, a 11m/s mount there is 178 gold, which I believe is alot differnt to 30gold/4000USD/month
    Idk with their economy, but it's a fact. I guess the Gold for their type of money is different.

"idk their economy".

Do some background research before you make a point, otherwise, stick to what you know.

well, is it the ''real'' price of 1 gold? Do you play or did you play at this version?__________

>They could put it back (and bug fixed, ofc) but with higher points required for.

@>>NO, it would be again to way simple to get them. A ''boutique event'' that can happen only 3-4 times in a year is way better. We dont need so many R9 in this game.

PS: Yes, it will raise the cap gold(probably a reccord when it will happen) but still it will be way more harder to get.

@NO. $1500 is too simple. At least DQ points had to be worked for INGAME by someone.
    I'm working at with with merching/doing instances... so yeah it can be worked without DQ points

learntoread.
    I read, and I worked ''INGAME'' for that... so find something else to answer.____________________________

I had 40k DQ points ready to get my medals, I didnt have the time to get them cuz I didnt plan about devs removing them. I were mad, but now I agree with them.

I'm ready to read the mad players/7r0lls/or the few who can agree with me.

@lolwannabemod?
    No. lol
    PS: Sorry for my bad english

Not the worst.

Green powa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • $hereKhan - Archosaur
    $hereKhan - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In my personal opinion i dont think all the players, get what is about to happen, ive spoken with a few of the older players in my server so id suggest you all get ready for some more pie in your face and another bait and switch tactic to get more $ out of you YET AGAIN.

The basic issue as i can see it is, PWI isnt willing to give you your rank 9 gear for $1025/-, their greed tells them if a player is willing to pay 1025/- for the chips they will pay 475/- for the medals, so how do we make that happen ... here is my personal view of the events as they happened and those yet to come ...

1) They have a month long General Summers Sale and the chips are going off the shelves fast, a little bit of maths later and oh all these guys who brought the chips r gonna need medals.

2) Omg theres a glitch in the medals, the exploiters from TW know how to stack them and make em tradable (heres where we sound the alarm bells and sirens for the panic alert b:shocked) ... please notice they are not fixing the glitch just telling you there is one. On my server ive only ever seen like 20 - 25 medals on sale and that for like 10 -12 mill (errrmmm a few players get rank 9 through these suspect trades... big deal ... so wheres the fire and why should we be running for the hills) ... read on it gets better ...

3)Without warning take medals out of DQ to prevent a supposed (lmao) run on the medals (yeh right 500 ppl would have lined up to zhen mobs for DQ in 3 days and make 100's of medals if you had given us notice)

4)Now you have a whole bunch of ppl who have spent 1025/- on chips with no medals.

5)Wait for the EPIC QQing and triad of protests to start ... till the posts reach page 200

6)Omg we the PWI ppl read all your posts and take all of your best interests to heart and because we love you and care for you so much we have found the perfect solution, ITS A MEDAL OF GLORY SALE for 25 bucks a pop (oh btw an old player friend told me something simillar happened before but i cannot veryify it).

7)100's of players wipe their QQ tears breathe a sigh of relief and fork over another bundle of cash for something they shouldnt have had to pay for in the first place. (btw notice how none of you have choice in this ... its not like u can say im sorry i dont agree please take the tokens or chips u sold me back ... in the real world if u dont like a product or it doesnt work as promised you take it back to the shop .. here you just seeth and fume silently and hand over more money)

8)PWI goes to the bank counting the notes being all helpful and hero like to the cheers of the PWI players who got pie in their face yet again, but just dont know it yet. (lmao do you actually think all of us are so stupid ... perhaps you do or you wouldnt be doing this to us again and again).

Well Honestly i dont buy into that rubbish anymore, my wife and i have spent between us atleast 3500 - 4000/- euros (yes euros not dollars) on this game so far ... I have +12 axes most of my gear is +10 and the one thing i was looking forward to in this game was to spend atleast a few days grinding and working my backside off to get those medals ... i wanted to earn and deserve to have that rank 9 NOT BUY IT FROM A BOUTIQUE like everything else that matters in this game.

Why is this game less about the players each day and more about how much money they can get you to spend ? Well this is where i take MY STAND if they are not bringing medals back into DQ so we can have a chance to earn them and have some pride in owning rank 9 .. then frankly i think my wife and I are gonna make a soft silent protest but putting away our credit cards and getting out of the habit of dumping 120 - 150 euros into this pie in your face developer-player relationship each week.

Its about time the players were heard for once, and its about time you started caring about how WE the players feel this game is developing, and not the chinese development team as always.

You exist because we play and therefore our voice matters. And if our voice doesnt matter then bring those medals into the boutique ... i for one will not buy them, all my gen summers tokens will go into a catshop (omg will that be tradeable now that ive said this b:shocked ) and my financial support for your development team (which i thought till now to be a fair exchange in return for the work you have put into developing this game) will be turned into the form of another "FREE TO PLAY" account happily wearing the rank 8 gear he will get at lvl 100 and riding into the sunset on the cursed tiger demon mount he had to charge 15k zen to get for FREE (lmao) screaming "we the players for once want some justice" b:thanks
  • Fragil - Harshlands
    Fragil - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    +1 to the post above.

Exactly like him I was actually having FUN for once grinding my *** off with a solid purpose.
    It was enjoyable to count the points at the end of the day, and do some math to see how many weeks to go.
    Now I got all my chips, and as some other idiot people I did not cash out the points I had into medals since I wanted to make it all at once.

So that leaves me with thousands of points, no medals, useless chips, and back to the boring ritual of logging in, doing bh, helping whoever, logging out.
    I will NOT cash shop the medals, the hundreds I spend on rep and chips are enough to be backstabbed on already.
    Who knows now what we can count on when it comes to PWE.
    This company is disapointing me even more than Cubizone did.
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Daily bump, you guys cant shut us up. We are still missing some parts of the R9 set, is not fair that the rules are changed in the middle all like that, give us back the money that we already spent or put back the medals so we can complete our set. Stop backstabbing the community, dont think that we are going to shut up because you added a stupid recolor of a horse in the DQ page. We need the medals and we wont shut up until we get them. b:angry
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In my personal opinion i dont think all the players, get what is about to happen, ive spoken with a few of the older players in my server so id suggest you all get ready for some more pie in your face and another bait and switch tactic to get more $ out of you YET AGAIN.

The basic issue as i can see it is, PWI isnt willing to give you your rank 9 gear for $1025/-, their greed tells them if a player is willing to pay 1025/- for the chips they will pay 475/- for the medals, so how do we make that happen ... here is my personal view of the events as they happened and those yet to come ...

1) They have a month long General Summers Sale and the chips are going off the shelves fast, a little bit of maths later and oh all these guys who brought the chips r gonna need medals.

2) Omg theres a glitch in the medals, the exploiters from TW know how to stack them and make em tradable (heres where we sound the alarm bells and sirens for the panic alert b:shocked) ... please notice they are not fixing the glitch just telling you there is one. On my server ive only ever seen like 20 - 25 medals ever on sale and that for like 10 -12 mill (errrmmm a few players get rank 9 through these suspect trades... big deal ... so wheres the fire and why should we be running for the hills) ... read on it gets better ...

3)Without warning take medals out of DQ to prevent a supposed (lmao) run on the medals (yeh right 500 ppl would have lined up to zhen mobs for DQ in 3 days and make 100's of medals if you had given us notice)

4)Now you have a whole bunch of ppl who have spent 1025/- on chips with no medals.

5)Wait for the EPIC QQing and triad of protests to start ... till the posts reach page 200

6)Omg we the PWI ppl read all your posts and take all of your best interests to heart and because we love you and care for you so much we have found the perfect solution, ITS A MEDAL OF GLORY SALE for 25 bucks a pop (oh btw an old player friend told me something simillar happened before but i cannot veryify it).

7)100's of players wipe their QQ tears breath a sigh of relief and fork over another bundle of cash for something they shouldnt have had to pay for in the first place. (btw notice how none of you have choice in this ... its not like u can say im sorry i dont agree please take the tokens or chips u sold me back ... in the real world if u dont like a product or it doesnt work as promised you take it back to the shop .. here you just seeth and fume silently and hand over more money)

8)PWI goes to the bank counting the notes being all helpful and hero like to the cheers of the PWI players who got pie in their face yet again, but just dont know it yet. (lmao do you actually think all of us are so stupid ... perhaps you do or you wouldnt be doing this to us again and again).

Well Honestly i dont buy into that rubbish anymore, my wife and i have spent between us atleast 3500 - 4000/- euros (yes euros not dollars) on this game so far ... I have +12 axes most of my gear is +10 and the one thing i was looking forward to in this game was to spend atleast a few days grinding and working my backside off to get those medals ... i wanted to earn and deserve to have that rank 9 NOT BUY IT FROM A BOUTIQUE like everything else that matters in this game.

Why is this game less about the players each day and more about how much money they can get you to spend ? Well this is where i take MY STAND if they are not bringing medals back into DQ so we can have a chance to earn them and have some pride in owning rank 9 .. then frankly i think my wife and I are gonna make a soft silent protest but putting away our credit cards and getting out of the habit of dumping 120 - 150 euros into this pie in your face developer-player relationship each week.

Its about time the players were heard for once, and its about time you started caring about how WE the players feel this game is developing, and not the chinese development team as always.

You exist because we play and therefore our voice matters. And if our voice doesnt matter then bring those medals into the boutique ... i for one will not buy them, all my gen summers tokens will go into a catshop (omg will that be tradeable now that ive said this b:shocked ) and my financial support for your development team (which i thought till now to be a fair exchange in return for the work you have put into developing this game) will be turned into the form of another "FREE TO PLAY" account happily wearing the rank 8 gear he will get at lvl 100 and riding into the sunset on the cursed tiger demon mount he had to charge 150k zen to get for FREE (lmao) screaming "we the players for once want some justice" b:thanks

+1

Can't agree more...

BTW Gm's / Dev's you opened Pandoras Box , why shuting it now ??

keep it opened if you wanted to be like CN and make less money you should't make r9 so "easy" obtainable . So return it in page and we will be all happy .

b:bye
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A well written protest

You have your stand, good for you, IF you do go through with it though.
    Lets face it guys. You know it. You would lap up the medals if they were release in boutique even if it was 50gold per medal.

I not trying to flame, but i seen this too many times.
    PWI pisses you off>you rage/flame/protest/threaten to quit/threaten to pull the plug on creditcard/>They give you something that makes you spend more>All the threats are gone, u back to normal till the next time.

Point in case, if you are very free right now, skim the the thread, from start to finish. How many ppl saying "Just put the medals in boutique"?
    They are going to do it, you are going to buy it, i will see you all in the next qq thread.

Catch ya later.b:bye
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow, Orb Sale with no new rank 9 gear to refine.

Dont know who in Perfect World Management thought this would be an effective sale, but you hit the spot! Stupidity at its finest.
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You exist because we play and therefore our voice matters.

I said it before and I'll say it again: All you people are **** to pwe and they could care less what you think or do as they make most of their money from banner ads and fvcking you all (not to mention pwi isn't there only game to **** on). I'd even bet that they make more from those by pissing you all off and making you QQ here, hence more traffic, hence justification for higher ad prices. Fvck mmos, especially chinese ones.
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bump!!!b:angry
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't know about any other server, but on harshlands our server is mostly screwed. There's two factions that have R9 players, and no other faction on the server has even a remote chance of beating them. Even if they charged $2000 into the game other factions would still have no chance.

Either take out R9 entirely, and refund the R9 players their money, or make it fairly available to all players.

R9 is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT beast from R8. R8 was beatable. Full R9 is completely overpowering.

PWI you really F*cked up the balance by taking medals out. This game is a joke now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BRING THEM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CMOOOON WTH PPL b:angry b:cryb:cryb:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • QuickBows - Heavens Tear
    QuickBows - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone !
    I think they wanted to make more money this way - people from Enrage got their R9 gears (mostly of them), and they will not pay any real money to PWI. So, PWI will loose a big pie, and management from PWI decided to remove Medal of Glory from DQ System. Why ? Just simple and one reason - want more real money. Other factions will have to pay thousand real dollars to get orb and their Nirvana's gears to beat Enrage, so and it will costs everyone much more, than to buy R9 gears. As you know, you can have Medal of Glory if you win some TW, but soon all map will be occupied by Enrage. And nobody will get Medal of Glory anymore...

Sneaky people from PWI know very well what they are exactly doing, they think - we are so clever, but listen to me, we have a lot of choice as a matter, soon I hope new MMO Tera or or Continent of the Ninth will come out, so I will be the first players in them.

Also, when I started playing this game (I played as a cleric), gold cost 100-150k each, and I could easy to buy charms in PWI boutique. I was grinding couple hours and had 5-7 times more drops, than I have now from the same mobs, the same places. I noticed, that every month PWI's management decreases drops with one goal - all have to buy PWI's coins from PWI (spend real money).

I am not complaining, I just want to clear the air. Sorry, if made some mistakes, English isn't my native language.
  • $hereKhan - Archosaur
    $hereKhan - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You have your stand, good for you, IF you do go through with it though.
    Lets face it guys. You know it. You would lap up the medals if they were release in boutique even if it was 50gold per medal.

I not trying to flame, but i seen this too many times.
    PWI pisses you off>you rage/flame/protest/threaten to quit/threaten to pull the plug on creditcard/>They give you something that makes you spend more>All the threats are gone, u back to normal till the next time.

Point in case, if you are very free right now, skim the the thread, from start to finish. How many ppl saying "Just put the medals in boutique"?
    They are going to do it, you are going to buy it, i will see you all in the next qq thread.

Catch ya later.b:bye

I cannot speak for other players on how they will react on this matter if the medals come in a boutique sale for 25 gold each or even worse 50, personally i hope they support the community and NOT give into this form of extortion and keep the push for bringing the medals back into DQ alive ... but i know for a fact how i am facing upto this issue for now.

I have enough medals for the ring and 3 minor parts of the rank 9 set, so i will have rank 9 ring, belt, boots and wrist the rest of my gear will be my Rank 8 chest and leggings and my +12 axes ... and i hope thats enough for TW or anything else. BUT I WILL NOT BUY A SINGLE MEDAL FROM THE BOUTIQUE the rest of my chips and summers tokens you will probably find in a bunny catshop near the west arch banker if things dont change.

Oh btw this week i didnt buy my usual 60 - 75 euros in paysafe cards after we went shopping (neither did my wife) instead we went and brought a nice pair of 3D glasses with our PWI money ... so thats 120 euros i didnt pay PWI this week even though they are having a dragon orb sale ... GUESS WHAT ??? --> im feeling better already b:chuckle
  • angellicdeity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Pull the plug on the credit card and PWI will bring medals back.

Or.... Just broadcast this blunder to their shareholders which will likely cause their stocks to dip and then they'll bring medals back.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

But those numbers are meaningless without knowing how many gold a yuan gets.

(And, personally, I wish I was getting 4000USD/month... maybe in a few years?)
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What Medals not yet in DQ page ? a travesty

I guess PWI wants more players to stop paying for game...

Protesting till medals go back to page!

b:bye

BUMP
  • VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well if they want to make more profit from rank 9 it makes sense to take them out of the DQ page, but why not put them in the event boutique for like 100$, it would be fair cause then it would take longer to farm but still doable. Then they could put them in the regular boutique for like 50$ they get their dam profit and people are stilll getting their rank 9 XD
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cannot speak for other players on how they will react on this matter if the medals come in a boutique sale for 25 gold each or even worse 50, personally i hope they support the community and NOT give into this form of extortion and keep the push for bringing the medals back into DQ alive ... but i know for a fact how i am facing upto this issue for now.

I have enough medals for the ring and 3 minor parts of the rank 9 set, so i will have rank 9 ring, belt, boots and wrist the rest of my gear will be my Rank 8 chest and leggings and my +12 axes ... and i hope thats enough for TW or anything else. BUT I WILL NOT BUY A SINGLE MEDAL FROM THE BOUTIQUE the rest of my chips and summers tokens you will probably find in a bunny catshop near the west arch banker if things dont change.

Oh btw this week i didnt buy my usual 60 - 75 euros in paysafe cards after we went shopping (neither did my wife) instead we went and brought a nice pair of 3D glasses with our PWI money ... so thats 120 euros i didnt pay PWI this week even though they are having a dragon orb sale ... GUESS WHAT ??? --> im feeling better already b:chuckle

same here XD xcept i didnt spend my money on 3D glasses :3 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BUMP, put the medals back in the DQ page stop beign greedy.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well I've actually thought that PWE is gonna admit this week they've made a mistake that they put medals in DQ rewards in the first place and that they aren't going back.

So those of us who care about this matter can just go on with it or quit.

But not even this time... PWE management isn't gonna learn.
  • angellicdeity
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Again the developers in CHINA have no say over how Perfect World Entertainment conducts business in the DQ items list. This is purely the fault of Perfect World Management.
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Whichever name they use to call themself doesn't change the fact that lots of people is leaving today again.

Staring at a plain wall is more fun than this game now.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    DQ not working for me.... was trying to send some random pigments and not sending nothing..
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So those of us who care about this matter can just go on with it or quit.

Sumthing like that..
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So medals are not back in DQ page? well bumping this anyway. We will never shut up until the medals are back.
This discussion has been closed.