Some DQ System Changes (items added/removed)

Comments

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think... sounds like... in addition to fixing the stacking problem, medals also cost way too few dragon points.

150k dq points for a medal, maybe?

Edit: actually, 75k dq points would match their initial boutique price. This is based on 3 event gold = 1 money gold -- they cost 25 money golds when they first appeared.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think... sounds like... in addition to fixing the stacking problem, medals also cost way too few dragon points.

150k dq points for a medal, maybe?

no *** that. if they are gunna do that they should take away every medal that was ever purchased with 20k points return the points the gear the coins the dragon orbs everything. and sinse thats not likely to happen. they should just put the damn medals back they way they were. i dont even know why the devs have a problem with it. they are making bank off people CSing r9. and from what i hear r10 should be coming this summer. but sinse you have to be r9 to be r10 and now r9 is unreachable. i sense more problems brewing. but im hoping the rumors ive been hearing are wrong
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    they are making bank off people CSing r9.

Yes, that is the part that makes me wonder.

Though, the flip side of this is: people have limited budgets and if all they are doing was time-shifting people's budget use they have not really come out ahead.
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no *** that. if they are gunna do that they should take away every medal that was ever purchased with 20k points return the points the gear the coins the dragon orbs everything. and sinse thats not likely to happen. they should just put the damn medals back they way they were. i dont even know why the devs have a problem with it. they are making bank off people CSing r9. and from what i hear r10 should be coming this summer. but sinse you have to be r9 to be r10 and now r9 is unreachable. i sense more problems brewing. but im hoping the rumors ive been hearing are wrong

Lol they do that all the time. Only played 6 months and first time to be screwed was when I was buying rep for 90k per badge for 2 months then in dec they were put in cs and suddenly they were 10k. I wanted the extra 100m I wasted back. I should have quit then but took another 4 months of getting fvcked in the *** like this with no lube. Then there were +10 orbs, first they were 50 gold, then 30, then 25. Mourn for the people that bought for 50 gold. I can think of prob a dozen other examples from just teh time I played alone, forget the previous 2.5 years. Since they have to drop their prices to keep selling **** I'm guessing they are not getting many new people, other than a few free players that quit when they hit 100 after a few weeks/months. At least with the money I quit giving these losers I can buy a new $4000 maxed-out, water-cooled PC every 2 years. Or a $300-an hour call girl every other month, much more fun.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    fuqthegovt wrote: »
    Lol they do that all the time. Only played 6 months and first time to be screwed was when I was buying rep for 90k per badge for 2 months then in dec they were put in cs and suddenly they were 10k. I wanted the extra 100m I wasted back. I should have quit then but took another 4 months of getting fvcked in the *** like this with no lube. Then there were +10 orbs, first they were 50 gold, then 30, then 25. Mourn for the people that bought for 50 gold. I can think of prob a dozen other examples from just teh time I played alone, forget the previous 2.5 years. Since they have to drop their prices to keep selling **** I'm guessing they are not getting many new people, other than a few free players that quit when they hit 100 after a few weeks/months. At least with the money I quit giving these losers I can buy a new $4000 maxed-out, water-cooled PC every 2 years. Or a $300-an hour call girl every other month, much more fun.

They were 75 gold at 1st i refined all my gear to +10 with that cost , now days they are like 20g and people gambling to get +11 coz its so cheap, tbh i don't mind price of it considering gold price at ah is ridonculos but still ...

Anyhow back on the topic GM should return medals to DQ page ASAP, that was only fun part about getting r9 , slowly farming points and having feeling of accomplishment after getting them trough page but i guess Dev's doesn't care for player , profit on the 1st place.

b:bye

P.S

GM wrote..

"Basically, our developers believe that it had become too easy to acquire Medals through DQ, and even more so because of the tradeable/untradeable glitch. "

Since when Dev's react so harsh removing problem so fast and swift lol , what about 5,0 " problem "
    people farming Nirvana ( including my self ) in under 10min even 6 per run , i my self can solo a world boss in 15min why dev's didn't nerf that ? it becomed to0 easy to do things which are programed to do with few squads or stuff that take time become laughing easy 2 do, Well i guess they not "fixing" problem coz it make money, now days everyone are leveling and paying,farming or what not and keeping game alive - getting interval gears etc and spending money on it, but i guess Dev's only "fixing problems " when "problem " is not making money for them.

Return Medal in DQ page , show some respect for player , we still like our broken game it just need to be repaired xD
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still no medals...
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump, Put back the medals in the DQ page NOW. b:angry
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:infuriated

LoL @ Tempy. "Problems"?

How about rubberband? That has been around since well I don't remember which patch but hell was long ago.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This needs a bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elesir - Heavens Tear
    Elesir - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Shouting in the void! MEDAAAAALS!!!!
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    as someone screwed out of 8 weeks of grinding dq , bump for medals
  • Fusselina - Harshlands
    Fusselina - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *bump*
    Tomorrow wednesday... still hoping for medals. And NO i dont believe in Santa clausb:shutupb:surrender
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bring em back this week, pwease b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So frankie, just because is is unstickied doesn't mean everything is settled. I completely understand and accept medals won't be back. But... Where are those other items for dq at? It's been quite long enough to hear something about it. The horse thing was just a *** move imo. I hope whatever new is added wont be as much a failure.
  • master99neunzig
    master99neunzig Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think PW Genesis International is not good because, when reached lvl 30 is not automatic for whites alone ... should better all the time nick lvl 30 white automatic all to be able to PK and the war outside the safe zone, I think it will be very exciting once as in other International PW ... please GM, Thanks
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think PW Genesis International is not good because, when reached lvl 30 is not automatic for whites alone ... should better all the time nick lvl 30 white automatic all to be able to PK and the war outside the safe zone, I think it will be very exciting once as in other International PW ... please GM, Thanks

LOL what? Pick a pvp server if you want forced pvp at lvl 30.
  • Abraham__ - Archosaur
    Abraham__ - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i for one like the dq system.i like it even now but it would be nice if u add new stuff to the dq page like hyper stones making rep badges cheaper also adding token packs i mean different packs which only give tokens and best luck tokens or dq horses since many ppl are QQ the fact that medals are gone and gms are saying that sth of equal value should be added.... why not add perfect iron hammers? also there shouldnt be only dq mounts but also dq wings.
    Thank you for reading (would really like the hypers in the list)
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump for medals back with tonight update b:angryb:angryb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump

GMs u sucks, just a mass of greedy ********
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    will at this point if you just put them in cash shop will be better then not having them at all.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    First, for mods: yes, I could answer to the official (actually a QQ thread), but I think the best is to make a new topic for that, since I dont see any positive feedback.

I agree with Devs/GMs to remove the medals from the DQ points. I'm planning R9 too, but it was way to much easy. When it was farmable with DQ points, people were using the exploit to make money and CSers and merchants bought them to a ridiculus price (8m each 2-3 days before removing them). Yes, they could only correct the bug and put them back... But still they can ''buy'' the DQ points.

So, they could CS the chips, CS the rep, CS the medals in no time... Since it got removed, the medals cost around ~35m, I saw less new R9s and the people who didnt get R9 yet have kinda the ''same'' gears(R8, nirvana).

> QQ, the ones who got it before I can bought them are so overpowered! And now medals cost way to much!!!!1!!1111!

@>> Well, it's way better than that. If everyone get an endgame so easily, new players will never taste PvP, or it will be harder to find if it's only R9s take west and silver.

> Devs want MOAR money in their pockets

@>> lol, Seriously? Let take a look at the chinesse version: -In a server, only TWO (yes, 2) have R9 and the ring only. Chinesse people does not CS like players of PWi does. Who should we blame? Us, the players. PW is a compagny to make money, since when a compagny should lose money?

>They could put it back (and bug fixed, ofc) but with higher points required for.

@>>NO, it would be again to way simple to get them. A ''boutique event'' that can happen only 3-4 times in a year is way better. We dont need so many R9 in this game.

PS: Yes, it will raise the cap gold(probably a reccord when it will happen) but still it will be way more harder to get.

I had 40k DQ points ready to get my medals, I didnt have the time to get them cuz I didnt plan about devs removing them. I were mad, but now I agree with them.

I'm ready to read the mad players/7r0lls/or the few who can agree with me.

PS: Sorry for my bad english
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    First, for mods: yes, I could answer to the official (actually a QQ thread), but I think the best is to make a new topic for that

I highly doubt the mods would agree...
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    you get nothing if you never try o.o
    Personally, it's different of the other topic since the players only bump it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not too many people care what you think if medals are not even available. So you're missing the point of what people are QQ'ing about it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Not too many people care what you think if medals are not even available. So you're missing the point of what people are QQ'ing about it seems.

Answer:
    @>>NO, it would be again to way simple to get them. A ''boutique event'' that can happen only 3-4 times in a year is way better. We dont need so many R9 in this game.

PS: Yes, it will raise the cap gold(probably a reccord when it will happen) but still it will be way more harder to get.

Also, Frankie said devs will try to find a way to put them back, but it will be more harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Scylla_ - Lost City
    _Scylla_ - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sorry, can't agree whit you. Let's start daying that i don't want to flame.

Ok, think that this is a "free" mmorpg, so itmes in the game should be reachable to all players, not just from who has a mastercard +12, yes this is a company but never forget that we are ALL customers, even if we don't pay whit cash, because we pay whit "time".

We play and give feedback, i make friends and make em stay when they want to quit, my gameplay style force less skilled players to CS to surpass me, lower lvl CS to reach me and surpass me. Not just me, but every other free player. Ppl CS to have things easyer and faster, and to become stronger, but if we quit than what will happen? The CS user will quit too, will not find any other opponent and the company will fail.

We are ALL customers, maybe you can think about us as promoters.

Now, said that let's start again from the beginning: they gave away r9 once, now many ppl has it and now tell me why others can't. You (devolpers) made an item, other has it and now they are like gods. Tell me if it's normal to see a barb whit 26k hp in human form, whit ull r9+11 and vit stones, that's not anymore a player, that's like a mini boss.

Now, or you remove that item from the game (facing the mass quit and money loss) or you give to everyone the chance to get it.

150k per medal it's easy? is this a joke? easy for who? Indeed for who it's used to cash shop, but let me give you a news: who used to cash shop anything has anything easy, will be harder just for the free players.

I'm from lost city, ppl used to sell the DQ item that give 35 points for 12k. That item can be sold to npc for 3,7k (around) so the real price it's 8,3k.

8.3k / 35=237 (cost of each point)

237x150k=35.550.000

Each medal in this way will cost more than 35m, unless you do a neverending grind, so for who will be easy??? For cash shoppers, that's right, but absolutly not for free players.

Whitout thinking at all the players that saved for that medals, grinded for that medals and now has nothing, they removed whitout a fking warning. Why don't even a week of warning? There is no respect, players are junk and these are the fact.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Sorry, can't agree whit you. Let's start daying that i don't want to flame.

Ok, think that this is a "free" mmorpg, so itmes in the game should be reachable to all players, not just from who has a mastercard +12, yes this is a company but never forget that we are ALL customers, even if we don't pay whit cash, because we pay whit "time".

I were a CSer and I wont CS anymore. Yes, it make things way more easier, but it's easy to make money. Just take a look at the 2 barbs who have more than 1 B without pay IRL?

Since I stopt to CS, I started with 10 millions (yes, it's kinda a lot, but it's not impossible to make) to merch my stuff.
    Take a look at that:(It's NOT to show how I am rich(I'm far to be, ijs) or w/e, just stating a fact)
    captur11.gif

Now, said that let's start again from the beginning: they gave away r9 once, now many ppl has it and now tell me why others can't. You (devolpers) made an item, other has it and now they are like gods. Tell me if it's normal to see a barb whit 26k hp in human form, whit ull r9+11 and vit stones, that's not anymore a player, that's like a mini boss.

Now, or you remove that item from the game (facing the mass quit and money loss) or you give to everyone the chance to get it.

The devs said they will put it back and I said:
    A ''boutique event'' that can happen only 3-4 times in a year is way better.

150k per medal it's easy? is this a joke? easy for who? Indeed for who it's used to cash shop, but let me give you a news: who used to cash shop anything has anything easy, will be harder just for the free players.

I'm from lost city, ppl used to sell the DQ item that give 35 points for 12k. That item can be sold to npc for 3,7k (around) so the real price it's 8,3k.

8.3k / 35=237 (cost of each point)

237x150k=35.550.000

Each medal in this way will cost more than 35m, unless you do a neverending grind, so for who will be easy??? For cash shoppers, that's right, but absolutly not for free players.

There's a difference between it's possible to have during all the year and during 1-2 weeks.
    Now, the R9 medals are so difficult to get it's almost impossible to get full R9 set, that mean we'll not see more R9s walking at the pk spots
    Whitout thinking at all the players that saved for that medals, grinded for that medals and now has nothing, they removed whitout a fking warning. Why don't even a week of warning? There is no respect, players are junk and these are the fact.

I'm one of the players and I agree with the reason about what frankie said(about the rush to the exploit).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011

> QQ, the ones who got it before I can bought them are so overpowered! And now medals cost way to much!!!!1!!1111!

@>> Well, it's way better than that. If everyone get an endgame so easily, new players will never taste PvP, or it will be harder to find if it's only R9s take west and silver.

@R8 pvp requires skill?

@>> lol, Seriously? Let take a look at the chinesse version: -In a server, only TWO (yes, 2) have R9 and the ring only. Chinesse people does not CS like players of PWi does. Who should we blame? Us, the players. PW is a compagny to make money, since when a compagny should lose money?

@ Chinese economy is different. Average Chinese man earns ~2000 yuan/month, a 11m/s mount there is 178 gold, which I believe is alot differnt to 30gold/4000USD/month

>They could put it back (and bug fixed, ofc) but with higher points required for.

@NO. $1500 is too simple. At least DQ points had to be worked for INGAME by someone.

I had 40k DQ points ready to get my medals, I didnt have the time to get them cuz I didnt plan about devs removing them. I were mad, but now I agree with them.

@lolwannabemod?

Not the worst.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited April 2011

@R8 pvp requires skill?
    since when R9 requires more skills? I am able to pk some R9 (it happens but very rare) or to do a very good fight with R9s players (I always forget to reccord QQ). Nirvana is a good armor and I dont see many wearing it (a full set)

@ Chinese economy is different. Average Chinese man earns ~2000 yuan/month, a 11m/s mount there is 178 gold, which I believe is alot differnt to 30gold/4000USD/month
    Idk with their economy, but it's a fact. I guess the Gold for their type of money is different.

@NO. $1500 is too simple. At least DQ points had to be worked for INGAME by someone.
    I'm working at with with merching/doing instances... so yeah it can be worked without DQ points

@lolwannabemod?
    No. lol

Not the worst.

Ty.... I guess xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.