XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nuu dont nurf me!
    29vgd4z.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think all rank weapons should be nerfed by 20% in general.

I like this idea very much
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the balance of this game is exactly where they want it. to be awesome at TW and pve, you need a farmer, and a pvper, thereofre 2 sets of gear, or a ton of cashopping to be a good at pvp. i think free-to-play games are just a doomed cycle to end up like this. im waiting for a game where every class is good at everything...but its not out yet b:laugh
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well, I don't see what all the fuss is about to begin with to be honest.

With a sin being my first character ever, I didn't even know what aps were till lv90 (yes sad but true). Heck I'm not even 4 aps yet, but I can still get into high instance squads for whatever reason. No need to be a full 5 aps.

But for any magic class, I love playing them. ^^
    It can be nice break from just hitting insanely fast, using hardly any skills what-so-ever.
    I'll even take tanking on a barb a nice break lol.

I guess what I'm saying is, why bother? You can pick any class to play and level. So, why QQ about overpower magic and aps? Never made any sense to me. I want to make a character for TW, I make one that's good for TW. I make a character good for farming, soling, PvE, ect., I make one that is best for handling all of that without dieing too much.

If players want to spend whatever on stuff to make them stronger, its their choice. It's not exactly like you can't be the same way yourself given the time and effort to do so. It would take longer sure, but what the hey.

So you want to be overpowered? Be overpowered. But.......it's kinda boring that way.....
    At least in my opinion.

I don't really have a forward opinion on nerfing anything though. I've been in so many games that have people QQing here and there about nerfing classes it's just not worth it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the balance of this game is exactly where they want it. to be awesome at TW and pve, you need a farmer, and a pvper, thereofre 2 sets of gear, or a ton of cashopping to be a good at pvp. i think free-to-play games are just a doomed cycle to end up like this. im waiting for a game where every class is good at everything...but its not out yet b:laugh

actually at Cabal online i think all classes where kind of even
    ops is it against the rules to mention other games here ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Since i am not playing anymore and I tried both 4 classes already up to high enough level, i feel i can speak from the neutral perspective :D

Yes Wiz is very strong and I get 100 kills per tw (this was b4 rank 8 nerf price, so was using just lunar weap) if it is around 80 v 80, but problem is wiz cannot farm at all with one of the lowest dps, and no effective healing and tanking or stun capabilities, we are not really wanted in parties. This makes it a trade off really, so we actually have to buy the rank gear. Imagine a wiz with even lower dps after nerfing dps (urgh!), unless they maybe give faster channeling, and nerf the dmg, I do not see how it is fair for the wizzies

BUt i do agree sins are really useless in tw when it is close to full.

PS: Btw archers are just as good in tw
  • turg14
    turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LOL at this threat ok now before you read this let it be known that I skipped like 20 pages so dont know if this was said before b:cute

Ok you 5 aps spend more money on the game to be equal to casters. Now... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?????? NOW AFTER YOU FARMED YOUR BUTTS ON GEAR YOU'RE ONLY USEFUL ON TW????? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO FIND A DECENT!!!!! FACTION THAT WANTS TO GET THEIR ARSEEES ON TW!!!!! AND AFTER THAT, IT IS NOT DAILY AND ITS NOT EASY TO SET UP A TW PLUS THE COSTS. I WANT TO SAY ALL THE BAD WORDS IN THE WORLD BUT I DONT KNOW SO MUCH ENGLISH >.> b:angryb:angryb:shutup
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Anyone wanna translate the caps/stupid above me into some form of language that's actually used by people with an IQ above 5? Preferably English, if possible.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Anyone wanna translate the caps/stupid above me into some form of language that's actually used by people with an IQ above 5? Preferably English, if possible.

Nah just gonna take my plusone :D
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Nah just gonna take my plusone :D

Lemme interrupt your BB? b:sin
  • turg14
    edited August 2011

Go fu.ck yourself and then I traslate it for you b:cute
  • turg14
    edited August 2011
    Oh wait you dont understand cuz of the dot in the middle of the bad word? This is an online site learn to deal with online language and TO READ ON CAPS THAT'S ACTUALLY A FORM TO MAKE EMPHASIS!!!!
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    turg14 wrote: »
    TO READ ON CAPS THAT'S ACTUALLY A FORM OF RETARDATION!!!!

Fixed that for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    Go fu.ck yourself and then I traslate it for you b:cute
    Oh wait you dont understand cuz of the dot in the middle of the bad word? This is an online site learn to deal with online language and TO READ ON CAPS THAT'S ACTUALLY A FORM TO MAKE EMPHASIS!!!!

1: You're an idiot.
    2: There's an edit button, you moron. Use it instead of double posting within less than 5 minutes.
    3: You're an idiot.
    4: Putting half your post in caps isn't emphasis. It's stupidity.
    5: You're an idiot.
    6: You dig through over a month worth of posts here, skip 20 pages, necro this thread, AND have nothing valid to add to it? I'm not sure if it's obvious enough yet but...
    7: You're an idiot.
    8: What do you think swearing at me and needing to bypass the filter is gonna do on an online forum, kid? Gotta live out your internet tough guy fantasies or something? How about you come back and try talking to me when you've outgrown your diapers.
    9: Oh and in case it's not clear enough yet, you're an idiot.

tl;dr: GTFO
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wow 26 pages of QQ. How have I not posted here yet? Well anyways, here I am.

and lmao at the people calling Rawrgh stupid. It's hilariously ironic because in truth he feels the same way as you idiots, but this a trolling parody and a good number of you were simply too stupid to grasp that.

But keep QQing, it's funnyb:bye
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    LOL at this threat ok now before you read this let it be known that I skipped like 20 pages so dont know if this was said before b:cute

Ok you 5 aps spend more money on the game to be equal to casters. Now... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK?????? NOW AFTER YOU FARMED YOUR BUTTS ON GEAR YOU'RE ONLY USEFUL ON TW????? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO FIND A DECENT!!!!! FACTION THAT WANTS TO GET THEIR ARSEEES ON TW!!!!! AND AFTER THAT, IT IS NOT DAILY AND ITS NOT EASY TO SET UP A TW PLUS THE COSTS. I WANT TO SAY ALL THE BAD WORDS IN THE WORLD BUT I DONT KNOW SO MUCH ENGLISH >.> b:angryb:angryb:shutup

Even Encyclopedia Dramatica is more accurate than you.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i have been saying psys are OP(2nd most OP character in the game if not the most OP) for the longest time. but ppl would rather QQ over sins.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This thread makes me want to make a caster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I decided to make a thread QQing about casters in their specialty.

26 pages of people who took this thread seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2011
    And so many people can't even see what the purpose of this thread really is.

Makes me laugh.
    o hai self
  • turg14
    edited August 2011
    Fixed that for you.

No ty dont fix my mistakes.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    im a caster, everyone hate me plz b:cuteb:pleased
  • turg14
    edited August 2011
    1: You're an idiot.
    2: There's an edit button, you moron. Use it instead of double posting within less than 5 minutes.
    3: You're an idiot.
    4: Putting half your post in caps isn't emphasis. It's stupidity.
    5: You're an idiot.
    6: You dig through over a month worth of posts here, skip 20 pages, necro this thread, AND have nothing valid to add to it? I'm not sure if it's obvious enough yet but...
    7: You're an idiot.
    8: What do you think swearing at me and needing to bypass the filter is gonna do on an online forum, kid? Gotta live out your internet tough guy fantasies or something? How about you come back and try talking to me when you've outgrown your diapers.
    9: Oh and in case it's not clear enough yet, you're an idiot.

tl;dr: GTFO

What do you want me to do? Say that Im not an idiot and that you are the idiot?? No ty I know you will say the same you said here so I wont answer to that. I know there's a button to edit the post its big enough for my eyes capacity but I dont like to mix the answers ;) Ok necro post of months ago I think that forum rule its pretty much STUPID YES IN CAPS STUPID. If there is thread that actually focus on the problem that I have why should I create a new one?? Sorry mods if you take this as an offence but either stop closing threads for necro or stop complaining about same topic threads :) I know what was the purpose of the thread and I wanted to ruin it why? cause casters are so FU.KED up and NO I wont re roll an APS char Why? cuz you give the player a choice maybe in class descriptions you should say on all casters: However if you dont want to have hard time create a bm or sin before for making some fast money cuz ingame squads will not accept you as DD and dont need a healer anymore Good Luck!! :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lemme interrupt your BB? b:sin

Honestly, that quote is by far one of the best I've ever read on here. That's why it stays while the others shift around. The one about "Hannah Montana Bananna Vana squads" is a close second though. It's a shame they limit you in lines. I want to know how Deceptistar keeps so many quotes D:

b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray