Nerf mage and psy damage, as well as soulforce

Options

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ... not to mention sin skills, even the crappiest least useful skills costs several m, show me a sin skill for 50k like wizzies can get...
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think, the only class that needs a nurf is the assassin, coming out 2 sparked at 4.0 and 5.0 with a +10 weap is bs, especially when you cant seem them, they anti stun and have their tidal buff which makes them imune to almost any disable or stun. Speaking from a pvp server where 80% of ppl reroll sins because they cannot kill a dman thing on another class
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    150mil gives you:
    Rank8 (65mil or so?)
    TT99 wrists and boots (15mil and 25mil, roughly)
    Lunar cape (45mil)

Total offff 155mil (surely you can spare 5mil)

Gives you a total of 2,5aps sparked. More than enough to perma spark with the use of skills
    Easely enough aps to farm the rest of the money in TT

*amused by this totaly unsharded and unrefined sin with no ornaments helm or refines trying to get a tt squad*
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *amused by this totaly unsharded and unrefined sin with no ornaments helm or refines trying to get a tt squad*

Let's see shall we:
    OHT belt: pick whatever version you want, aps noobs probably only get the lvl 80 one. Costs: free
    Sky demon's pearl. Costs: 1mil?
    Helm: get a nice OHT one, costs you 200k or so
    Flawless shards until you get the real ones. costs you hardly anything
    Refines to +3, a couple of BH100 and you have enough mirages.

Since when do you need +10 gear for 2-3?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let's see shall we:
    OHT belt: pick whatever version you want, aps noobs probably only get the lvl 80 one. Costs: free
    Sky demon's pearl. Costs: 1mil?
    Helm: get a nice OHT one, costs you 200k or so
    Flawless shards until you get the real ones. costs you hardly anything
    Refines to +3, a couple of BH100 and you have enough mirages.

Since when do you need +10 gear for 2-3?

gratz you spent 165 mill on a charecter that can go grind for coin faster than it can spam solo mode tt/vana for coin
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dumbest post ever lol u play on a pvp server lol all a 5.0 has to do is occult ice, freeze, or stun a caster and there done if the dont have 8k+ hp non-buffed. Learn to pvp and you wont QQ as much.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dumbest post ever lol u play on a pvp server lol all a 5.0 has to do is occult ice, freeze, or stun a caster and there done if the dont have 8k+ hp non-buffed. Learn to pvp and you wont QQ as much.

You play on a pvp server and you cant stunbreak and kite? Thats called sucking at your class not 5 aps being op.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gratz you spent 165 mill on a charecter that can go grind for coin faster than it can spam solo mode tt/vana for coin

Who said anything about soloing the stuf?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Markyouwho - Heavens Tear
    Markyouwho - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    IMO Clerics > any caster class nuf said b:pleased spark plumeshot gf lol
    b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who said anything about soloing the stuf?

dun matter, grinding will give more coin than anythign short of 2-3 man squad fast runs

and your gear sucks so badly on this sin that nobody in their right mind would invite you
  • foonsoo
    foonsoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I got the feeling this is one of your troll threads b:embarrass
    Us psys / wizs just cant go to Nirvana, no one will ever take a magic DD there. But this is the place you can make the most money... We are completely useless in pve, so atleast let us the dmg in pvp (which a good barb/bm can usually stand if the DD isnt r9 and high refined)...
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dun matter, grinding will give more coin than anythign short of 2-3 man squad fast runs

and your gear sucks so badly on this sin that nobody in their right mind would invite you

Ever heard of running with friends?
    My lvl 95 sin happends to make quite alot of money doing that
  • BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear
    BulllsEyez - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    foonsoo wrote: »
    Us psys / wizs just cant go to Nirvana, no one will ever take a magic DD there. But this is the place you can make the most money... We are completely useless in pve, so atleast let us the dmg in pvp (which a good barb/bm can usually stand if the DD isnt r9 and high refined)...

Mmm and we r back on start point again b:victory
    Could u explain me WHY u cant make/join some nonaps sqad? what is hard with take some friends or tele
    LFM Barb/cleric/BM and DDs for nirv multiruns - pm me class ( aps doenst matter),ty

All is about u guys WONT go any non aps sqad
    U want ONLY fast run to make lot of fast free coins... BUT aps ppl wont take u so NERT them! har har har !b:angry

And yeah rly magic users r usless in pve? Iknow lot of clerics and wizis grinding easly
    Cleric on poison mobs , wizis on p.mobs just with expel
    As psy i was shocked how easly is PVE , just 1-2shoot per mob, they cant even touch me , dying soo far away

Mages r awsome in PVE ( especialy above 75lv with cheap mp pots) but not soo effective vs single target in instance b:bye
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ever heard of running with friends?
    My lvl 95 sin happends to make quite alot of money doing that

so either

A) leaching
    B) makeign less than you would grinding

so pro
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so either

A) leaching
    B) makeign less than you would grinding

so pro

Sounds like you make the asumption I run with 5aps friends and basicly let them kill the stuf b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sounds like you make the asumption I run with 5aps friends and basicly let them kill the stuf b:chuckle

well its that or your doing hour long runs for an average profit of 200-300k each

so less than you can make grinding or option B
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow fail thread.

pvp caster=win
    pve caster=worthless. in all moneymaking instances "LF Sins, Bm with aps, Cleric, Barb".
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    foonsoo wrote: »
    No this isn't necessarily a troll thread, this was meant to be a parody of sorts of all the 5 aps Q_Q threads.

Point I'm trying to make is, there are PvE classes/builds and there are PvP classes/builds. They both have their trade offs and their uses. If you are built for PvP then you are simply not going to be as useful in PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well its that or your doing hour long runs for an average profit of 200-300k each

so less than you can make grinding or option B

Antenna's sell for 200k+, each run gives maybe 2 ant's, more if your lucky, and takes 30mins.

I'll let you do the math
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Antenna's sell for 200k+, each run gives maybe 2 ant's, more if your lucky, and takes 30mins.

I'll let you do the math

400k/4 people = 100k a run

200k an hour

minus sub pot and repair costs
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options

I'll let you do the math
    I used to do 2-3 solo to try and make money, and trust me, it is FAR from worth it. You'll spend more on subs/crab meat than you will make from the run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckleif he had urDian on his server hed really QQ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OP IS CORRECT, MAGES AND PSYS ARE STUPID OP I WANT THEM NNEEEERRRFD NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
    THEY ALWAYS KILLING ME IN TW, IT NOT BE FAIR, THEY KILL ME IN OPEN MAP, IT NOW BE FAIR, THEY GET IN GV AND I NNNEEEVVERRRR CAN GET GVVVV IT NOOOOTT BEEE FAIIIRR I RRRRR WAANTSS NUUUURF NAAOOOW

All I get is tt and nirv and they get GV, TW, PVP, FC, Zen grinding etc.
    I have weedy little hits that do no damage and I can't even possibly hit a moving target. They have masssiiiive range and ammazzziingly hard hits that one shot the hell out of me. I have terrible magic and physical defence even with all stuff +10. Wiz has OP pdef and mdef, psychics can become virtually immortal and tank half a faction by themselves with their OP def lvls and sealing everything that moves.

I DEMAND NERF NAOOWWW

Q_Q

I love this thread. It really is the equivelent of every QQ aps thread out there.
    Lets find a way to return the QQ from vit barbs, clerics, bow archers, axe bms, earthguards and all other low aps people too... any idea?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Pretty much the only thing QQ-worthy about archers is their inherent trolling ability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Totally agree with this post V_V Mages QQing about 5 Aps for PVE? just roll a sin/BM/barb getting money from TW rewards .... 5 APS people QQing about PVP nukes? Farm with ur pro PVE character and exp a mage for PvP ,that's easy!!!!
    The moral side? stop qqing pls
  • Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Pretty much the only thing QQ-worthy about archers is their inherent trolling ability.

OOOH EMMM GEEEE
    ARCHERS BE TROLLIN' ME
    THEY ALWAYS BE TROLLINNN MEEE
    DAMNN YOU ARCHERRZZZ

I DEMAND A NERF ON ARCHERS EPIC TROLLING ABILITY NAOW
    GO GM'S GOGOGOGOGO NURF THEM BYCTHHEEZ'
    Q_Q

looooolzzz
    b:cute
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    True, but they target squishes way more often, as it takes way less effort. I'm fairly sure sin equipped with TT80 daggers would take your "150mill wiz" in no time. 2 spark in invisiblity -> headhunt = oneshot.

I'm a sin with TT80 2immac +3
    I can't oneshot wizzies like that if I even tried.
    I can kill them though.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

I'll let you do the math

That actually kind of sucks. Grinding is better son.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    400k/4 people = 100k a run

200k an hour

minus sub pot and repair costs
    I used to do 2-3 solo to try and make money, and trust me, it is FAR from worth it. You'll spend more on subs/crab meat than you will make from the run.

Neither of you can solo 2-3 squad? lmao. That's so easy. F-f-f-f-f-fail.

Sorry, had to be said.

b:pleased

Well, I do need to duo with an EP for belial. I can do the rest on charm. With bloodpaint, everything but belial is zzzzzzz....
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Neither of you can solo 2-3 squad? lmao. That's so easy. F-f-f-f-f-fail.

Sorry, had to be said.

b:pleased

Well, I do need to duo with an EP for belial. I can do the rest on charm. With bloodpaint, everything but belial is zzzzzzz....
    I can solo 2-3 squad, it just isn't worth it. About 100k for subs and 100k for crab meat for maybe 300k in mats. Not worth it when I can spend maybe 100k more and get 2-3mil for soloing a 3-2 on squad mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]