Options
1235»

Comments

• amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Aps in and of itself will not fix the real issue,

The other huge problem that ruins this game is Merchants with 15 kitties having an unfair advantage over peps who could care less bout merchanting.

Isn't mulit client against the ToS ne way?

Needs to be ways to make money other then nirv, or watching your stupid *** kittie.

if you don't do eather you make lvl 80 and game is over for you, with economy so inflated dq's are no longer valid. You can not farm enough hours in a day for enough days in a row to have a realistic chance at end game gears.

and I'm assuming you drop a modest 20 bucks a month in the game at least. and try to grind up the slack.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The other huge problem that ruins this game is Merchants with 15 kitties having an unfair advantage over peps who could care less bout merchanting.

I totally agree, people who put an effort into their gears/characters should not have an advantage over those who do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are people not reading or are people not caring about the new Seeker debuffs? How about we shut up about APS in PvE, let this expansion settle for a few weeks so more Seekers can reach endgame, and then comment?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i would kill a man to put the coin value of my bm's gear ontl a wizzie
    hi, dead
    hi, dead
    hi, dead
    ohhellsinAD...blink+fortify... hi dead
    oi your buffing? sup folks? dead?

whereas my bm has to run in with an antistun on and a giant neon sign over its head that says "hey guys? go ahead and spread out and focus fire this toon as it chases one of you at a time. Oh one of you is stuned? well just AD and let the others cluster **** me"

this is the life of a non sin mele in any mass pvp.

people who do not understand how ungodly range and spike damage are in pwi have never played to endgame, are on carebear servers (like mine), and have most likely never PKed/TWed
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They needs R9 poles.

with GoF
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are people not reading or are people not caring about the new Seeker debuffs? How about we shut up about APS in PvE, let this expansion settle for a few weeks so more Seekers can reach endgame, and then comment?

Exacly how is a seeker gonna resolve any BARB issue's, all a seekers debuffs are going to equally aid int DD. dunno know though my seeker is just a noob 74
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They needs R9 poles.

with GoF

i would give head for a bm rank 9 with usefull interval and a full set of well thought out weapons rank 9 purge pole, GOF blade (so we can actually use our blade tree?) GoF -.1 fists plox

(i would just use smack as the ranges strike anyways due to axes higher weapon damage >.<)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TOtOty - Heavens Tear
    TOtOty - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lets start a thread with realistic alternatives to nurfing aps. PWI had no forsight when they made the class but now that pandoras box is open what do we do.

To many people have invested in there aps. pwi is stuck. <there own fault imo>

Problem A:
    If it remains the same ALOT of people will quit.

Problem B:
    If they nurf aps ALOT of people will quit.

So with out to much QQ'ing how do you guys we suggest we fix pwe's tremendous blunder?
    That only works with no cool downs, as auto attack permaspark has no cd.
    just use another skill while a skill is on CD X)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tOtOty | Heavens Tear VenoMANcer | (Cow) TotalSin