edited March 2011
    Options
    can you learn to edit....

you kinda spamming this thread with 3-4 posts one after anothher -.-
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hoping the same. If we do, Ima def get some hypers, and hit FC.

Me too i gotta get my TT90 Gold axes and TT90 gold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scullreaper - Raging Tide
    Scullreaper - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Raging Tide down.
  • Exigent - Raging Tide
    Exigent - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    not down just unplayable ....
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey all, our seven servers are currently up and running (with 2x), but there may be more disconnects while we continue to work with the situation. We apologize for any down-time you may experience, and I ask that you keep all posts regarding server issues in this thread.

Thanks for your continued patience throughout this matter.
    SERIOUSLY....THIS IS GETTING OLD
    DO U REALLY THINK 3 DAYS OF 2X EXP AND DROPS CAN MAKE OF FOR ALL THIS BS??????? WEN U DONT EVEN GET TIME TO GET ALL THAT STUFF WEN U GET DC??????b:angry
    THIS IS REALLY FKN ANNOYING
    AND YES I USED CAPSb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    can you learn to edit....

you kinda spamming this thread with 3-4 posts one after anothher -.-

*Gives you a double fudge brownie* Sure my bad, didn't realize you were on edge. Chillax some. :D
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me too i gotta get my TT90 Gold axes and TT90 gold

Good luck :) b:thanks
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SERIOUSLY....THIS IS GETTING OLD
    DO U REALLY THINK 3 DAYS OF 2X EXP AND DROPS CAN MAKE OF FOR ALL THIS BS??????? WEN U DONT EVEN GET TIME TO GET ALL THAT STUFF WEN U GET DC??????b:angry
    THIS IS REALLY FKN ANNOYING
    AND YES I USED CAPSb:angry

NEWS FLASH THEY CANT DO S%&%& ABOUT IT.

DDoS attacks are a pain in the *** to IT guys. They are WORKING on it. Dont like it GTFO if u dont GTFO **** and go outside and play.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Good luck :) b:thanks

I meant TT90 Reg Armor TT90 Gold Armor is trash lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • weaf23
    weaf23 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It becomes greater and greater - laggyin FC and all got DC. b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Monstazz - Dreamweaver
    Monstazz - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well thats just nasty. Got booted and what a waste of a 200k rune.b:angry By the time I can actually log in my pittly 30 min ''buff'' will be gone. b:cry
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I meant TT90 Reg Armor TT90 Armor is trash lol

When I hit 90 I'm going full tt green only my weapon will be gold. I'm using legendary 77's and tt green wep atm. I haven't decided if its worth farming the mats, or just cash shopping and buying them through the AH. Either way its hard to get barbs to do TT runs, on account barbs are dying out :( and everyone is going for rank 9 gear. Which I hope to get at 100. :) but 300k rep is really far off.
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    god you people are idiots....

back to /b/

trolololol

rank 9 is 101
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    god you people are idiots....

back to /b/

trolololol

Troll troll trololol
  • RedMeat - Raging Tide
    RedMeat - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is a god damn hobby to people Fox if you dont quit threading about the QQ you can GTFO Cause honestly i dont like it as much as anyone else... you really think 17.2k HP Ticks well on a charm? Honestly i think you need to hop off the forums and go back to surfin the web you geek cause seriously you annoy me more then the server problems and all the QQ goin on in RT server. And honestly PWI just shut down the servers and get this fixxed that seems the most decent choice to do at the moment cause honestly if you shut down the servers for a month or 2 and deal with this problem you have a better chance of fixing it...
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is a god damn hobby to people Fox if you dont quit threading about the QQ you can GTFO Cause honestly i dont like it as much as anyone else... you really think 17.2k HP Ticks well on a charm? Honestly i think you need to hop off the forums and go back to surfin the web you geek cause seriously you annoy me more then the server problems and all the QQ goin on in RT server. And honestly PWI just shut down the servers and get this fixxed that seems the most decent choice to do at the moment cause honestly if you shut down the servers for a month or 2 and deal with this problem you have a better chance of fixing it...

Im Ticking 15k ea tick mand i feels ur pain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options

b:bye my barb has 20k o.o

and I am not QQing about the game. I am QQin about the IDIOTS whho blame PWE every page when they could look just for 5 minutes that PWE cant really do **** about it.

People that are like OMG IT IS HACKER

OMG what is a DDoS They be stealing my money

OMG PWE servers suck

stupid **** like that
  • RedMeat - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea man it sucks dont it? i worked hard for the charms ive gotten and dont like to see them wasted. ive farmed all my gear that i have and honestly i hate to see the repair bill go up and up on it, it hurts the hell outta me to see repair bill higher then 50k....
  • Betrayrabvit - Harshlands
    Betrayrabvit - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i keep dcing xo much in harshland i wish for a action plss.,. can u plss extend the 2x 2 bcoz we cant play if we keep dcing.,. no offence guys i just wanna play b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They are trying to fix it, but ppl qqin about it to be fixed its not helping the situation, so just be patient. PW normally runs smooth for me, but every game bugs up every once in awhile. I continue to say thank you for helping to fix the problems wherever they are coming from.
  • RedMeat - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont really care about the lag issues but it makes me mad when im in FC and it happens. cause i mean seriously im on a pull dont do this now man QQ
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Then Dont fc?

grind?

idk why you would do fcc while a DDoS is going on xD
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well, they doesnt seem to give up, will pwi staff give up? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont really care about the lag issues but it makes me mad when im in FC and it happens. cause i mean seriously im on a pull dont do this now man QQ

I was in a fc today using hypers so I understand where your coming from.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Great the little ***** is at it again. Well atleast I got half way through my quest list B4 I got D/Ced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Then Dont fc?

grind?

idk why you would do fcc while a DDoS is going on xD

Some of us experienced the DDoS worse than others unless the whole server went down. Grinding and dcing is just as in effective as trying to do a FC pull, but we hope to have it taken care of so we try to continue with our normal gameplay.
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well, they doesnt seem to give up, will pwi staff give up? :O

most likely yea.

Staff will be tired of it and either

A Pull the plug till DDoS stops

Or

B Just let the DDoS take everything down

That is probably if it continues for weeks like I knwo some "raids" of organizations have lasted in the past
  • summonella
    summonella Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Until a GM posts that they took care of it...it's still potentially broke...and we should all take that to heart when we decide on our activities.

frankieraye probably worked all day, and all night now, so its not fun for anyone.
  • FoxMeXCore - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    summonella wrote: »
    Until a GM posts that they took care of it...it's still potentially broke...and we should all take that to heart when we decide on our activities.

frankieraye probably worked all day, and all night now, so its not fun for anyone.

Doubt frankie did much tbh

He is a CM. This is a job for their IT guys. All he can do is tell us information