[Server Issues] 3-26-2011

Comments

• Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Are you doing a post count contest Sparc ? x_x
    5 posts in a row... epic. The edit button isn't made for dogs.

Anything else you'd like to yell at me for daddie :p
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    I'm sorry I don't edit, I am not particularly fond of "forum etiquette". You're prolbably the same type to yell at someone for a 'necro'... seriously Give me a break I'd rather have one thread 'necrod' over and over than 1,000 threads of the same friggin subject...
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Oh, and you really wanna know something; I don't 'frequent' forums anyway. I just so happen to be bored as hell because normally right now I'm PLAYING pw... But thanks to all my DCing it took me 4 hours to get from Archosaur to Raging Tides, now you don't see me QQing about it; I'm trying to keep entertained until the issues at hand are resolved... and from what I could see many other people are in the same boat, so yes, I made an attempt at providing a little further entertainment :P
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Is there anything else you'd like to complain about ???
  • LadyGibon - Dreamweaver
    LadyGibon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey thank you for keeping us all updated : there is allot of information about this and I appreciate all your doing to keep this " FREE TO PLAY " game running > We just have to remember this game is FREE to play and the only cash you use is for the stuff in the Cash Shop .. They did NOT have to keep us updated but they are and they are trying to resolve the issue as quickly they can > I am sure they will compensate us for all the inconveince we are having .. Thank you again PWI !! I for one appreciate all you are doing ..
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yup. Indeed I hate necros. A too old thread should simply be deleted after a certain while to me.
    Oh, and I hate spammers and post count contests, as well as flood. All you're doing right now :D
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Yup. Indeed I hate necros. A too old thread so simply be deleted after a certain while to me.
    Oh, and I hate spammers and post count contests, as well as flood. All you're doing right now :D

No, not quite ya see. I get a statement to make in my head; I put it down, that's what a post is DUH...

post count, flood, necro, troll -- these are all terms from forum freaks :p post count don't mean **** unless you thrive on the forum(s)... I am guessing this is a perfect description of what you do...

To me post count, would be how many support posts are in a structure
    To me flood is excessive and undesired amounts of water
    To me necro -- well we cannot talk about that hear it's rather disturbing
    To me troll is a fictional character or even sometimes found in the form of a keychain with colored hair
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Ok, you don't have to worry about me; I'm bored to death and going to sleep

Good - night
  • summonella
    summonella Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    seriously Give me a break I'd rather have one thread 'necrod' over and over than 1,000 threads of the same friggin subject...

I'm glad Im not the only one that thinks that. This is the only forum I've ever seen with that rule, and I've seen a lot of forums. Most of them get mad when you open a new thread without searching 1st to see if that topic already exists. Oh well, it's always something, lol.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:angryb:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KizuKunaii - Harshlands
    KizuKunaii - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm rather getting tired of setting up a Catshop when i go off to work only to come home and find out I've been d/c from this lagfest. o -o ijs
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm rather getting tired of setting up a Catshop when i go off to work only to come home and find out I've been d/c from this lagfest. o -o ijs

Shove it in AH until the DDoS attacks stop.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey thank you for keeping us all updated : there is allot of information about this and I appreciate all your doing to keep this " FREE TO PLAY " game running > We just have to remember this game is FREE to play and the only cash you use is for the stuff in the Cash Shop .. They did NOT have to keep us updated but they are and they are trying to resolve the issue as quickly they can > I am sure they will compensate us for all the inconveince we are having .. Thank you again PWI !! I for one appreciate all you are doing ..

Free to play? You also believe in the tooth fairy right?lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stepomax - Sanctuary
    Stepomax - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011

yeh i also believe in santa clause 2!!!
    Take a look to the sky just before you die!! Its the last time you will!!b:angry
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Are the server issues fixed? I see people are still ******** about it, but I've been ok the last little while. b:victoryb:cuteb:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Putting when 2x event ends in the first post would be nice to know till when we can take profit of it...

Probably it has been said within the 5x pages that the thread has, but I'm not gonna read all of them since 90% is just spam..
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    zizoun wrote: »
    Putting when 2x event ends in the first post would be nice to know till when we can take profit of it...

Probably it has been said within the 5x pages that the thread has, but I'm not gonna read all of them since 90% is just spam..
    right pwi need to go out of there way to help u make a profit

just read for urself lazy
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ...

Im bored <.<
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohai thar. Im gonna guess the DDoS is still going?
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

It is technically free to play because you don't have to pay a monthly fee in order to register, download and play. Cash shop being completely optional. Ive gone 41 levels so far without getting anything from the cash shop except for a flying sword for quicker travel and the vampire set since armor starts to look a little dumb imo around 40. Nothing for professions or money making or leveling.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ohai thar. Im gonna guess the DDoS is still going?

LOL of course it is. I just woke up wish me luck getting onto RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    LOL of course it is. I just woke up wish me luck getting onto RT.

Lol good luck.
    edited March 2011
    Yay finally a day I get in 1st try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Yay finally a day I get in 1st try.

Congratz, how's the situation there? running smoothly on DW.
    edited March 2011
    Congratz, how's the situation there? running smoothly on DW.

361ms thats really high for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    361ms thats really high for me.

not too bad. Someone a few posts back did say something about issues being resolved. Hopefully they've pinpointed the script kiddie who launched the attack.
  • DemonicDark - Dreamweaver
    DemonicDark - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can some1 explain why i get 150k pign and dc on dreamweaver?ive heard that somethin is happening to pwi, but dunno what.can some1 give me that info?
  • Nathanx - Dreamweaver
    Nathanx - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can some1 explain why i get 150k pign and dc on dreamweaver?ive heard that somethin is happening to pwi, but dunno what.can some1 give me that info?

They said they were getting DDos attacks. I just got kicked off DW, so its still going on.
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011

for the last 2-3 days, some basement dweller has been DDoSing the servers used by PWE to host their games.