[Server Issues] 3-26-2011

Options

Comments

• CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the terrorosts are winning.

heh, i wonder what is going on in Blizzard's mkt dept if they are aware of this here. smells like HUGE oppotunity to harvest disgruntled MMO players.
  • keirnan
    keirnan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Actually, it's more or less regards to the QQing via WC. Why haven't the idiots whining about it thought to check the forum about the issue rather than blaming the PWE employees? Pissing and moaning about it isn't making the process any faster.

/endcommonsenserant

Moreover, keep up the good work on informing us of progress and resolving the issue. <3
  • itzellia
    itzellia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We finally get 2x and this b.s. happens. Fix your game PWI. This is total ****.b:angry
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to Archiron's unphoney latenight news!. I am Arch-bot 1.0. It is currently 11:16 PM EST. The DDoSing being commited by the wraiths discussed earlier today has recently started back up. We contacted the leader and their demands remain the same. Sushi made from Duke Black. We tried earlier to send them sushi made of a random barbarian named Lolgasmic but to no avail. More information as it becomes available.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the terrorosts are winning.

heh, i wonder what is going on in Blizzard's mkt dept if they are aware of this here. smells like HUGE oppotunity to harvest disgruntled MMO players.

Thats it! Blizzard is DDOSing rival game companies to steal their customers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to Archiron's unphoney latenight news!. I am Arch-bot 1.0. It is currently 11:16 PM EST. The DDoSing being commited by the wraiths discussed earlier today has recently started back up. We contacted the leader and their demands remain the same. Sushi made from Duke Black. We tried earlier to send them sushi made of a random barbarian named Lolgasmic but to no avail. More information as it becomes available.

b:chuckle This made me giggle despite getting dced every 3 secs literally, we should hand Duke over bc no on likes him anyways. It'll make him shut up. b:sin

Edit: Maybe this is a msg from all those environmental activists saying gtfo your computers and turn off some lights b:chuckle, I mean it is earth day...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Look around and see if any MMO is advertising themselves as being stable right now. b:shutup
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle This made me giggle despite getting dced every 3 secs literally, we should hand Duke over bc no on likes him anyways. It'll make him shut up. b:sin

Anything that makes the Duke shut up is a win.
  • Fullen - Raging Tide
    Fullen - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as long as we get more 2x when we can stay online it's all good
  • locowoko
    locowoko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    at first it wasnt so bad but now this is just rediculous. why i got to dc 1000 times in 1 bh b4 i even get to first boss? why i gotta get my charm ticked every time i lag for 5 mins and then stop lagging go to attack and bam 5 min lag again? just shut the servers completely down and figure out the problem and solve it. what a waste of a 2x might as well have not put 2x on cus we sure dnt get to enjoy it. Thank You pw for the biggest failure of all. Congrats.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anything that makes the Duke shut up is a win.

+1, Maybe frankie'll read this and notice that WE DONT LIKE DUKE SPAM /cough...

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Look around and see if any MMO is advertising themselves as being stable right now. b:shutup

You know they couldn't do that. That would get the FBIs attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    locowoko wrote: »
    at first it wasnt so bad but now this is just rediculous. why i got to dc 1000 times in 1 bh b4 i even get to first boss? why i gotta get my charm ticked every time i lag for 5 mins and then stop lagging go to attack and bam 5 min lag again? just shut the servers completely down and figure out the problem and solve it. what a waste of a 2x might as well have not put 2x on cus we sure dnt get to enjoy it. Thank You pw for the biggest failure of all. Congrats.

They know the problem its a DDOS. They are working to fix it. Not an easy task.b:beatupb:beatupb:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver
    _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wb jena and pass round the brownies. :D

<<<<
    Blade_Queen

hey arch.. keep the story running, or are your mechanical parts running from the mayhem in the station?
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dc dc dc dc (sings) dc dc dc .....
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

ok, i may be just stirring the "conspiracy theory" pot here, but they sent me a free week of gameplay to comeback recently.

let me say 1st: i am only making opinions, i know nothing for sure.

coincidence? there's the question. but timingwise, it was perfect. i receive the offer, then magically a week or 2 later, PWi gets attacked.

imma watch for increased mkt activity from blizz...PWi IS a threat to WoW. i'm proof. i left WoW to check this game out.

edit:btw, been playing PWi for 14months now and have just been enjoying the hell out of it. FWIW. if i didnt care i wouldnt be in the forums concerned.
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

<<<<
    Blade_Queen

hey arch.. keep the story running, or are your mechanical parts running from the mayhem in the station?

Wb to! Anyone want some mouthwatering brownies? They are deliciously evil. b:dirty
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know they couldn't do that. That would get the FBIs attention.

I know, but I want to know who is doing this so I can DDoS **** them back. b:cry
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol.. i knew that would get your attention jena. lol..

i will have a brownie, ty.

and hmmm.. do i hear another round of 99 bottles of beer coming up?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You can tell the people who truly understand what a DDOS is. They are the one not blowing up. They are just **** around on the forums joking and carrying on waiting to be able toi play patiently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

<<<<
    Blade_Queen

This just in, Arch-Bot has, once again caught computer A.I.D.S. The virus has spread to his CPU and Hard drive causing him to burst into flames and run around the office screaming profanity's at workers.
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey all, our seven servers are currently up and running (with 2x), but there may be more disconnects while we continue to work with the situation. We apologize for any down-time you may experience, and I ask that you keep all posts regarding server issues in this thread.

Thanks for your continued patience throughout this matter.

My patience is about to run out. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wb to! Anyone want some mouthwatering brownies? They are deliciously evil. b:dirty

BROWNIES!!!!!b:dirty *in terminater voice* Give Me Nao AHHHHHHHb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This just in, Arch-Bot has, once again caught computer A.I.D.S. The virus has spread to his CPU and Hard drive causing him to burst into flames and run around the office screaming profanity's at workers.

uses Type C fire extinguisher on the poor Arch-Bot and puts ear plugs in my ears to drown out the profanity.. wait.. that is not profanity.. OMGS!!!!!!!!

can it be? say it ain't so.... but yes... Arch-Bot is speaking Wraithenese!!!!!!!!
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum, take one down, chug it down, 98 bottles of rum on the wall. b:pleased
  • perlithaa
    perlithaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    love game (b:surrender I hope that as another double drop, since in these days has had some flaws the game and not been able to exploit both the double object please. Thanks for listeningb:laugh i : Perfect Worldb:dirty
  • _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum, take one down, chug it down, 98 bottles of rum on the wall. b:pleased

98 bottles of rum on the wall, 98 bottles of rum... take one down, chug it down, 97 bottles of rum on the wall. HICCUP
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BROWNIES!!!!!b:dirty *in terminater voice* Give Me Nao AHHHHHHHb:cute

*Passes the brownies* careful they are double fudge b:dirty
  • _Mystii_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Passes the brownies* careful they are double fudge b:dirty

b:dirty yumm b:dirty ty hon.
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ello, this is Arch-bot 2.5--(Arch-bot 2.0 runs front of the camera screaming "FAAAAAAAK")Ooook....Yes. As you can see, Arch-bot 2.0's hard drive has been corrupted and he has lost all control of his base functions("FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK" is screamed in the background). Currently, Dreamweaver is unavailable and people are getting pretty pissed. We will be monitoring the situation. This is arch-bot 2.--(Archbot 2.0 smashs in the camera). SECURITY!.