Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You keep thinking that b:bye

Screenshot or it don't exist. Copy and pasting text from one person to the other isn't prove. Regardless if a GM says it was sent. No screenshot it don't exist

This isn't 4chan, "pics or it didn't happen" doesn't apply here.
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Could someone please post a screenshot of the email for those of us that didn't receive it?

Here you go. http://i51.tinypic.com/2jbwto4.png
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

b:thanks TY, kindly
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hsH39ekozE

This warped my memories of playing Mario as a kid ._.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thank you PWE staff for all of your hard work in getting this mess going in the right direction.
  • XPure_AngelX - Dreamweaver
    XPure_AngelX - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The one time i actually got back on dreamweaver to quest the server crashed while i was in the middle of Venomous Ghouls and i was using pots trying to stay alive but came back dead b:angry it took me toooo many quests to get that exp and it evaporated instantly...b:surrender. that sucks because i cant get on now without lagging and eventually hitting somewere in the ballpark of 28k ping >.< when are these problems going to be fixed for sure? Thanksb:thanks
  • TheRosePrple - Heavens Tear
    TheRosePrple - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i am posting for a friend who lives on east coast as he cant axcess the forums.he cant connect it says cant connect to server.he was telein into 79 cave when he dc.he dc in nirvana but after 20 mins was able to reconnectany ideas?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i am posting for a friend who lives on east coast as he cant axcess the forums.he cant connect it says cant connect to server.he was telein into 79 cave when he dc.he dc in nirvana but after 20 mins was able to reconnectany ideas?

Yea, send a support ticket and don't use an old forum thread for someone else's issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2x will not be getting extended right now, but we're planning to have more compensation once the servers have been stable for a few more days, as was stated in the e-mail that we sent out to you all.

When is this "compensation" coming? Lol.
  • bluewaver0
    bluewaver0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Any updates on the matter?
    I still get disconnected every 20 mins. b:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you are experiencing frequent disconnections from the game, please send a ticket here and include a DXDiag log so that the technical team could assist you with your issue: http://support.perfectworld.com/
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you are experiencing frequent disconnections from the game, please send a ticket here and include a DXDiag log so that the technical team could assist you with your issue: http://support.perfectworld.com/

You might want to add how to retrieve the DXDiag.

On XP and older: click start and "run". Type in dxdiag. Let it scan and save the document.

Vista and newer: Just type in dxdiag in the search bar. Let scan and save the document.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI