Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know, BM, on the first post of this thread you say:

"This is not a place to fight, or support your opinion vs others"

b:shutup

Although after all you've posted, I don't think anyone in their right minds will even take your guide seriously, so you may as well just fight and 'support' your opinion after all.

-facepalm-
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know, BM, on the first post of this thread you say:

"This is not a place to fight, or support your opinion vs others"

But noone listened to me, did they? How is that my fault?

P.S.: Adroit, Agent is another one that said on more than one occasion that he wouldn't read any of my posts anymore. You guys should go bowling or something, ijs.b:chuckle

Also, just so you know, I was told that you and I were the only people in Immunity that anyone even mentioned in Nemesis vent during that one TW. You should spend less time on forums, and more time helping your faction learn to really TW (as opposed to those "pretend" TWs they like to do), ijs . . . .

Oh, that's right, teamwork isn't exactly your forte now, is it?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But noone listened to me, did they? How is that my fault?

P.S.: Adroit, Agent is another one that said he on more than one occasion that he wouldn't read any of my posts anymore. You guys should go bowling or something, ijs.b:chuckle

Also, just so you know, I was told that you and I were the only people in Immunity that anyone even mentioned in Nemesis vent during that one TW. You should spend less time on forums, and more time helping your faction learn to really TW (as opposed to those "pretend" TWs they like to do), ijs . . . .

Why should they listen to you if you don't even follow your own rules? You say I should help my own faction instead of posting on the forums after posting for pages and pages and pages over the past week as opposed to my what.... maybe 10 small posts? lawl

I'd be happy to go bowling with Adroit, I love bowling, and we'd have at least one thing in common that I know of. b:cute

Jesus, how many times do you edit your posts? I feel like I need to edit mine every time you edit yours now. Christ.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why should they listen to you if you don't even follow your own rules?

I stop following a rule that noone else is following? Again, funny that you find fault with me.

Oh, and for a little bit of background, the reason Agent is trolling is aptly summarized by the following:
    I just want to say, I'm extremely sad to see the state that Narla has reached, it is a guild I loved very much, and I am by far not the only one. I cried when I left the faction last night in anticipation of making a new one, I didnt expect it at all, but I did. I logged off vent and ****ing cried.

And whatever you say Mango, I do believe Elusive is the major cause of the internal problems of Narla. Stress and drama do that to a leadership. And for that I hold Elusive at fault. And I hate you for destroying my Narla.

NARLA ---> b:beatup b:cool<---BLOODMYSTIC

So, needless to say, he is not exactly the most objective of commentators.

But, troll on . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I stop following a rule that noone else is following? Again, funny that you find fault with me.

Oh, and for a little bit of background, the reason Agent is trolling is aptly summarized by the following:

NARLA ---> b:beatup b:cool<---BLOODMYSTIC

So, needless to say, he is not exactly the most objective of commentators.

But, troll on . . .

I'm the one trolling? Cute...

You take a quote from months ago, completely out of context, and attempt to use it to say that what I have to say cannot be taken objectively, and imply from that that what I say is irrelevant and nonfactual.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jesus, how many times do you edit your posts? I feel like I need to edit mine every time you edit yours now. Christ.

Thought you said you didn't like Christians? Jesus Christ ain't gonna help you.

And I can't help it if I keep thinking of more and more reasons why what you said is nonsense.
    edited March 2011
    Options

I troll - defensively.

You will rarely, if ever, find me initiating a troll in response to someone's genuine thread. The sole possible exception being Narla - after the way alot of them acted, oh yea, it was full throttle trolling till they fell apart. And I was wronged first, so to a certain extent that was defensively as well - I was determined to troll them out of existence.

Elusive beating them was the only missing ingredient till mission accomplished.b:victory
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thought you said you didn't like Christians? Jesus Christ ain't gonna help you.

And I can't help it if I keep thinking of more and more reasons why what you said is nonsense.

Where did I say I don't like Christians? Wtf?

Your defensive trolling has somehow just managed to make me "troll" defensively in return... funny how that works...

Oh but thats probably somehow my fault. WTF.

Anyway. To sum it up, I found it ironic that you were fighting and supporting your opinion on your own thread after you clearly stated that this thread was not to have it, and I mentioned it. Thats not trolling, thats pointing out the obvious facts, which you so readily laud yourself for doing nearly all the time. I don't understand how that justifies your bringing up of my past to 'defend' yourself?

Damn, this editing thing is actually really fun...
    edited March 2011
    Options

You take a quote from months ago, completely out of context, and attempt to use it to say that what I have to say cannot be taken objectively, and imply from that that what I say is irrelevant and nonfactual.

Nope, I take it IN CONTEXT to say (not attempt) that someone I used to consider a friend will come on here to troll me because he is overly emotional about a group of players on an internet computer game, which group dominated a server but didn't have the stones to hold it together under the weight of my keyboard, and a SINGLE TW loss.

The reason I left Narla was that the guild was only staying together to hold the map, and it was BORING BORING BORING and I was going back to Sanctuary. Hell, at the time I left, most people weren't even talking to each other. And after I left, (see Aries' and others posts) the situation only became worse. You should thank me for breaking you and all those other frauds out of that trance that you were in.

But instead you come to troll.

And as for attempting to say that what you have to say cannot be taken objectively? You didn't even SAY anything. Nothing helpful. Nothing useful. Nothing but a lame attempt to insult me.

I am just giving the reader the reason why you would do so. The fact that the post is from month and months and months ago and you are still butt hurt about it, says FAR more about you than it does about me.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nope, I take it IN CONTEXT to say (not attempt) that someone I used to consider a friend will come on here to troll me because he is overly emotional about a group of players on an internet computer game, which group dominated a server but didn't have the stones to hold it together under the weight of my keyboard, and a SINGLE TW loss.

The reason I left Narla was that the guild was only staying together to hold the map, and it was BORING BORING BORING and I was going back to Sanctuary. Hell, at the time I left, most people weren't even talking to each other. And after I left, (see Aries' and others posts) the situation only became worse. You should thank me for breaking you and all those other frauds out of that trance that you were in.

But instead you come to troll.

And as for attempting to say that what you have to say cannot be taken objectively? You didn't even SAY anything. Nothing helpful. Nothing useful. Nothing but a lame attempt to insult me.

I am just giving the reader the reason why you would do so. The fact that the post is from month and months and months ago and you are still butt hurt about it, says FAR more about you than it does about me.

Damn, I point out one inconsistency on your part and I get this? I seem to have skills I never could have dreamed of b:dirty

For the record BM, I have nothing against you at all personally and I never have. I just take issue with your inconsistencies, but only because you claim to have none. If you had never claimed to be right 99% of the time, I wouldn't even be here in the first place.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where did I say I don't like Christians? Wtf?

A well, maybe just made fun of them. There is a good bit of context here, so I invite the reader to click the links. I think mine was a fair interpretation of these statements, but if you would like to expand on how much you love christians, by all means, do so.
    I thought it sounded a little like a stereotypical American foreign policy, but then, the USA is a Christian nation I suppose. b:chuckle
    Yeah, haha, my roommate is muslim, my family is christian, and I'm h.omo. Guess what kind of jokes appear most often when me and my friends hang out? Yeah... christian jokes, h.omo jokes, and muslim jokes. b:chuckle

Don't worry, we won't tell your friends and roommate.
    Your defensive trolling has somehow just managed to make me "troll" defensively in return... funny how that works...

What can I say? Its a gift.
    Oh but thats probably somehow my fault. WTF.

Yes, because neener neener neener, you started it!!!!

Anyway. To sum it up, I found it ironic that you were fighting and supporting your opinion on your own thread, and I mentioned it. Thats not trolling, thats pointing out the obvious facts, which you so readily laud yourself for doing nearly all the time. I don't understand how that justifies your bringing up of my past to 'defend' yourself?

Allow me to explain it to you . . . .

You presented it as though I did so without cause, and that I was not following my own rule, as though it WAS a rule that everyone else was following.

Now, if you need me to explain to you why these 2 statements, upon which you implicitly rely, are false - I can't help you b:surrender

Again, maybe you missed an edit, but I explained above why "bringing up the past" was justified.
    Damn, this editing thing is actually really fun...

It is, isn't it? Your welcome.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yes, thank you. hahaha

And awww... really? Must we have the 'just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right for you' conversation? I mean, how hard is it to see the irony in someone making a rule and then breaking it just because everyone else is? I mean, seriously.

My family is Christian, I love my family. A lot of my friends are Christians, I love my friends. Therefore, I love Christians? Idk. I don't see what my love or hate of Christians has to do with you breaking your own rule page after page after page.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I love you BLOOD.

You used to love me too b:cry

In a totally platonic kinda way, that is . . . .
    If you had never claimed to be right 99% of the time, I wouldn't even be here in the first place.

If not continuing to be hamstung (can you make it a past tense verb? lol) by a rule that noone has followed from the first reply to this thread means I'm wrong - [*sings] "I don't wanna be right . . . ."
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You used to love me too b:cry

If not continuing to be hamstung (can you make it a past tense verb? lol) by a rule that noone has followed from the first reply to this thread means I'm wrong - [*sings] "I don't wanna be right . . . ."

No no, I still love a good sense of humor, and you do occasionally flash yours on unsuspecting individuals, it just gets lost in your evil black robes of evilness most of the time. And since I've seemingly morphed into someone who loves not only Christians, but also the very fundamentals of Christianity itself, I have no choice but to not love you 99% of the time. I mean, after all, no one truly has free will...
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no choice but to not love you 99% of the time.

Thats some tricky elf code, I think, to say you love me only 1% of the time b:puzzled

Tricky elves b:angry
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats some tricky elf code, I think, to say you love me only 1% of the time b:puzzled

Tricky elves b:angry

Let me just double check your math first...

100-99.

___
    = 1

Yep, you're right. 1%.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah, another person that don't get it - other servers are different than yours.

OHT mats were unavailable on our server for the most part, and I would have preferred tt80 gold boots but I don't like to do TT and TT mats were terribly expensive. I got these boots for 3m, and that was the best deal at the time.

And I intended to account stash the gear to my veno and cleric, so I would get alot of mileage out of this gear.

Here's where Adroit says to get 3* boots with hp adds which are plentiful on your server but which whenever anyone looks in AH don't exist.

Again, get your blinders off and realize that everyone doesn't play in the lost city bubble.

And I note that all the critics STILL haven't put up their own gear. I think it would inform alot of people on other servers just WHY you think your so good at pvp - and it ain't pure skill . . . . .

Ah, I see the fact that I was on DREAMWEAVER SERVER from June 2009 - ~March 2010 doesn't sink in to your head. Your "lost city bubble" bs of an argument doesn't work on me.

This is what I used about 2(?) months ago. Was enough to kill most of the r9 sins with that set.

Stop complaining about how much your server sucks. We honestly don't care. Just because your server is worse than the average server doesn't mean you get an excuse to contribute to that sub-par standard.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is what I used about 2(?) months ago. Was enough to kill most of the r9 sins with that set.

Aw, he thinks pking against sins with psychic is the same as pking against them with a wizard. Thats sooooo cute!

Take you psychic build for a walk, friend. I wouldn't expect a psychic to shard their gear the same as me. And neither should you. And neither does anyone else.

And the point, since again you missed it, isn't that one server is better than the other (but I note for the record your bashing another server - which is SO very much like the others in the lost city bubble you claim to distinguish yourself from), but that they are different. You shouldn't tell someone how you would have sharded their armor better than they did without knowing what was available on their server three months (or perhaps less) into its existence.

b:bye
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aw, he thinks pking against sins with psychic is the same as pking against them with a wizard. Thats sooooo cute!

Take you psychic build for a walk, friend. I wouldn't expect a psychic to shard their gear the same as me. And neither should you. And neither does anyone else.

And the point, since again you missed it, isn't that one server is better than the other (but I note for the record your bashing another server - which is SO very much like the others in the lost city bubble you claim to distinguish yourself from), but that they are different. You shouldn't tell someone how you would have sharded their armor better than they did without knowing what was available on their server three months (or perhaps less) into its existence.

b:bye

No, you suck as an individual. And your server is made up of individuals like you. Pretty sure you're bringing down the average. And all the servers are better than yours. Maybe even RT server. And that's saying something.

I just put up my build because you were complaining like a little girl that no one was emulating your "greatness" and following suit. I never said people should stat/shard/or anything like me. I just posted my build to post my build.

Oh, and here's my build just because.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't wizards have as much hp as any other arcane class?

and don't they have the highest pdef of any arcane class?

These 2 things are kind of factual errors in your guide.
    We are very weak defensively. We have some of the lowest defense against physical attacks (physical defense or pdef) of any class in the game. We have the lowest hit points (HP) in the game.

Wizards have some of the best defenses, and some of the best defensive skills like distance shrink, and force of will.

Pretty irritating for someone to use a 2 spark skill only to have it fizzle when a wizard distance shrinks away. For me as a barb wave goodbye to 2 sparks, 1/2 hp (armageddon) and last but not least skill cooldowns. Wave goodbye to your roar blademasters (distance shrinks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options

Wizards have some of the best defenses, and some of the best defensive skills like distance shrink, and force of will.

Pretty irritating for someone to use a 2 spark skill only to have it fizzle when a wizard distance shrinks away. For me as a barb wave goodbye to 2 sparks, 1/2 hp (armageddon) and last but not least skill cooldowns. Wave goodbye to your roar blademasters (distance shrinks)

inb4 he compares arcane armor to heavy armor. I mean if he were saying how much LA sucks I would understand, but arcane? As a wizard with stone barrier? lawl.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

I think venos are an arcane class? They get higher hp and equal pdef (though they cannot use their long range skills when they have that pdef).
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think venos are an arcane class? They get higher hp and equal pdef (though they cannot use their long range skills when they have that pdef).

Yeah, and purge/amp you to death. . .
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    veno's have no defense in humanoid form(which is where they will be doing 90% of their kills, heavy can kill in fox and they're few). I've seen heavy veno's with +12 gear get 1 shotted by perdition, and a mage walk away from it.

+150% constant pdef is ftw

Winner! At least someone gets the point.

At the time, not alot of people had anything but G13 (nirvana on a few, lunar on more than a few), so G12 wasn't really only 1 step down from what even the best people had.

My goal wasn't to gear to be the best, it was to gear to be good enough. I did it early in the server so for a while I probably did have the best gear, but before rank 9 I had no intention of ever doing anything more with my gear.

Some of us don't have to be the best to play. Our egos let us play, even if we lose, as long as its still fun.

Rank 9? Everything I put into my gear to not be 1 shot, I was now a 1 shot - to anyone with rank 9.

I have to get rank 9 now, but I'm getting the armor first for the extra survivability. Chest and boots are the biggest holes in my gear now. On my server, my weapon (laugh if you want) is still good enough to 1 shot 80% of the people in TW. And with a little sparking and frenzy, I can even get some of the other 20% without too much difficulty.

So yes, eventually I'll have all rank 9 armor, and tt99 weapon. And you will all troll troll troll about how I could have been "a factor" if I had just gotten the weapon first, etc., etc., etc.

But I don't want to gear myself out of whatever limited pk we still have on my server, and pk'ing with more survivability, but less mattack (1) will have to be more fun than 1 shotting someone with a crit gush. and (2) will let me suvive better against some of the random sin attacks (although against a good rank 8 or even a bad rank 9 sin ill probably still be in trouble). For me, its the right choice. Maybe not for any of you.

But unlike certain wizards to remain nameless, I don't hold myself and my choices out as an example to anyone.

you could've at least gotten a cv wand? cost nothing next to the hh100 sword, and gives relatively the same matk. I can't see any real reason to go so far with hh99 x.x the mods on it aren't even worth it b:sweat
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

well i guess he was talking about the physical def compared to a Heavy Armor class. The physical def with stone barrier and physical ornaments is quite decent on a wizard. The main problem is even if wiz in their arcane robes can reach relatively high defenses elemental + physical the problem is that behind the defense there is only a relatively small hp pool. So even if the defense decreases the dmg of incoming hits sharply it doesnt matter if the remaining dmg is enough to wipe out the wizzies hp. In a pvp environment with rank 8-9 weapons and + att lvl hp to some extent are more usefull than defense.

Even though distance shrink might be annoying when fighting a wiz you should not forget that the wiz with 4.8m/s is as slow as a cleric and has to have something to keep the distance vs approaching melee classes. Tigerform + the 79 skill for barbs that prevents the barb from getting slowed and stunned can help you a lot when a wizard is trying to kite you.

greetz harm0wnie
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tigerform + the 79 skill for barbs that prevents the barb from getting slowed and stunned can help you a lot when a wizard is trying to kite you.

Stop giving the enemy advice b:sad

He may not be on your server, so he's not your problem. But I still have to put up with him b:cryb:surrender
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Stop giving the enemy advice b:sad

He may not be on your server, so he's not your problem. But I still have to put up with him b:cryb:surrender

No need to start startb:cryb:surrender your FoW will still work since

."..immune to stun, freeze, and most other movement status ailments. "

since seal is not included ^^

and when you get into air you simply can shrink away + you should be aware of the fact that those kitties dont have a real usefull stun so even if they get close and stun its only 4 1s and that wont be enough to kill you because you will shrink out moreover their skill got 1 min cooldown while your distance shrink has only 10s.

And btw i guess other wizzies will read this here too so its not only giving information to the enemy but also to the allies if you want to put it like that. Knowing your enemy is the first step of being able to kill it xD

greetz harm0wnie
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's been how long and he hasn't updated his living breathing guide once...
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's been how long and he hasn't updated his living breathing guide once...

maybe he died
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maybe he died

In that case we should have a mod edit out the "Living" and "Breathing" from the title b:chuckle
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.