if PWCN nerfed APS... does PWI have to follow???

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWI n PW CN r played by different people, shouldnt changes n nerfs in game be different as well?

Of course, if aps was only a problem on CN it should only be nerfed there. However, it is a problem here as well so it should be and will be nerfed here as well.

Not going to be a big nerf though if you believe the devs.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    (posting from my cellphone)

At least attempt to type right, can't take you as anything but a troll with the way you type.

I also saw this double negative, tricky:

why dont they just DONT FOLLOW it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ok heres the problem, im sure PWI is scared of losing alot of players if they nerf 5aps. in my occassion, if im nerfed again, i will quit this game too...

and yea, PWCN is gonna nerf aps somehow....

so if PWI think that nerfing aps will decrease the fun in playing this game, then why dont they just DONT follow what PW CN does?

if PW CN nerfed demaon/sage spark in stealth... do u have to follow wat they do?

if PW CN nerfed APS, do u really have to follow what they do?

edited after reading the first 3 pages of comments

ok n yea i have read the 3 pages of comments and now here r my replies. i will always reply here so tat u can can find my replies easier.

the thing tat i was trying to point out is not really about 5 aps. its about 'why does when PW CN changed something in its game... PWI will have to follow?'

PW CN decided to take away sage/demon spark in stealth, n PWI followed tat.

now PW CN is gonna nerf aps, PWI seems like its gonna follow tat too.

just look at FW, its now on beta testing phase.... whats the reason for beta testing? to explore all the glitches n other negative aspects of the game.....

n yea, testers r doing their job n are reporting. but PWE dont seem to make any changes, why? becos FW CN hasnt changed anything yet. PWE will only make changes when its CN company make changes. tat totally takes away the reason of carrying out beta testing phases.

PWI n PW CN r played by different people, shouldnt changes n nerfs in game be different as well?

look at tat TW payment situation, PW CN gives everyone mirages kuz theres inflation there. and PWE knew that its gonna cause alot of arguments... but they mindlessly follow wat the PW CN does anyway. my question is.... if something from PW CN dont seem to work on PWI, why dont they just DONT FOLLOW it? its not necessary.

Because It's a business. You don't follow orders, you're fired. b:bye
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    o.o 5aps lags more than 4aps

u can macro with 4aps O.o

Yes, you can -- the same macro will work, but if you are lagging you can sometimes get better results by sparking manually. For example, imagine you have an extra second of combat between your sparks, and you are an assassin. You have an instant skill which gives you two sparks, with a 60 second cooldown. If you macro and use that spark skill you wind up with a couple seconds out of every minute unsparked that would be sparked if you went manual.

But, also, for me, the big difference will be weaker defense, if they nerf 5aps: Spark invulnerability (and the healing) makes a difference in marginal situations, and I am sage.

I am not saying that this nerf would be a bad thing, btw.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes, you can -- the same macro will work, but if you are lagging you can sometimes get better results by sparking manually. For example, imagine you have an extra second of combat between your sparks, and you are an assassin. You have an instant skill which gives you two sparks, with a 60 second cooldown. If you macro and use that spark skill you wind up with a couple seconds out of every minute unsparked that would be sparked if you went manual.

But, also, for me, the big difference will be weaker defense, if they nerf 5aps: Spark invulnerability (and the healing) makes a difference in marginal situations, and I am sage.

I am not saying that this nerf would be a bad thing, btw.

When I was soloing Vastclaw Executioner, I played around with an auto-attacking macro and I found that macroing any of the skills is rather useless:
    Tackling Slash will be used every 15 seconds, but it doesn't give enough chi to spark
    Inner Harmony will untarget the boss and therefore break the attacking macro
    Rising Dragon Strike will only be used every 30 seconds, which means you'll spend time unsparked

There's also the issue of making a proper macro. For example, if you go Skill -> Spark -> Autoattack -> Repeat, then the macro only sparks when the skill is out of cooldown, which is especially annoying with Rising Dragon Strike, with it's cooldown lasting longer than a Spark. I haven't tested it, but I would expect that going Spark -> Skill -> Autoattack -> Repeat might fix that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    anyone still playing from the days BEFORE 5.0 aps? Game used to be fun back then right, ok so people can quit QQing over an APS nerf and learn to play your class right. anyway the nerf will be a max aps of either 3.0 or 3.33 which is still pretty fast...
  • ormathon
    ormathon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And what dark hole in ur body did you pull out those numbers from? ur behind? :>
  • Sekmeth - Raging Tide
    Sekmeth - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Problem with APS nerf is that will kinda **** non aps too :) Now end-game instances are tanked a lot by APS BM/sin just because they hold aggro rather well, no way a barb can keep up. Now with all the rank8/9 archers/wiz/psy/venos if you remove APS there will be a serious tanking problem, making boss killing very tedious.

I think the solution to APS partially came up, cheap rank8/9 that don't really favor APS (at least not the weapons). If they really wanna balance APS a bit they should also work on barbs, because their skills to hold aggro really bad in end game.

The best way to nerf aps a bit would be to make a few bosses that steal chi from short range aoe. Even then has to come with a boost in barb skills or people will cry after no tanks.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    The best way to nerf aps a bit would be to make a few bosses that steal chi from short range aoe. Even then has to come with a boost in barb skills or people will cry after no tanks.

This really could be problematic, since barb aggro skills (for the most part) take chi to work...
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    This really could be problematic, since barb aggro skills (for the most part) take chi to work...

That.^
    anyone still playing from the days BEFORE 5.0 aps? Game used to be fun back then right, ok so people can quit QQing over an APS nerf and learn to play your class right. anyway the nerf will be a max aps of either 3.0 or 3.33 which is still pretty fast...

... and That.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • hasnoface
    hasnoface Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I really really really hope that they will nerf APS. I want casters to be useful again, because I love casters in MMOs and they are a lot more fun to play than stupid melees. My Herced Veno is unable to find FCC at lvl96 because everyone wants sins sins sins APS BM APS Archer APS my butt. There are only 3 classes in this game right now: APS, Barb and Cleric (even Barb and Cleric are slowly disappearing in the mist of APS). This game is so messed up by APS. Fist should be BM only weapon, MAX APS WITH SPARK should be 3 only, all mage classes should get a passive skill that decreases channeling time, make them more useful, please! It's time to balance classes, PWI! If they don't fix APS, casters will leave. If they nerf APS, then the APS freaks will ragequit. *shrugs* Choose one.
  • Vibba - Sanctuary
    Vibba - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hasnoface wrote: »
    I really really really hope that they will nerf APS. I want casters to be useful again, because I love casters in MMOs and they are a lot more fun to play than stupid melees. My Herced Veno is unable to find FCC at lvl96 because everyone wants sins sins sins APS BM APS Archer APS my butt. There are only 3 classes in this game right now: APS, Barb and Cleric (even Barb and Cleric are slowly disappearing in the mist of APS). This game is so messed up by APS. Fist should be BM only weapon, MAX APS WITH SPARK should be 3 only, all mage classes should get a passive skill that decreases channeling time, make them more useful, please! It's time to balance classes, PWI! If they don't fix APS, casters will leave. If they nerf APS, then the APS freaks will ragequit. *shrugs* Choose one.

^This. b:thanks Totally the same, I had to retire my Veno because no one needs her anymore. U_U Only my Cleric survived the APS craze.
  • Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary
    Cyb_kairu - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ok heres the problem, im sure PWI is scared of losing alot of players if they nerf 5aps. in my occassion, if im nerfed again, i will quit this game too...

so if PWI think that nerfing aps will decrease the fun in playing this game, then why dont they just DONT follow what PW CN does?

if PW CN nerfed demaon/sage spark in stealth... do u have to follow wat they do?

ok n yea i have read the 3 pages of comments and now here r my replies. i will always reply here so tat u can can find my replies easier.

the thing tat i was trying to point out is not really about 5 aps. its about 'why does when PW CN changed something in its game... PWI will have to follow?'

just look at FW, its now on beta testing phase.... whats the reason for beta testing? to explore all the glitches n other negative aspects of the game.....

n yea, testers r doing their job n are reporting. but PWE dont seem to make any changes, why? becos FW CN hasnt changed anything yet. PWE will only make changes when its CN company make changes. tat totally takes away the reason of carrying out beta testing phases.

look at tat TW payment situation, PW CN gives everyone mirages kuz theres inflation there. and PWE knew that its gonna cause alot of arguments... but they mindlessly follow wat the PW CN does anyway. my question is.... if something from PW CN dont seem to work on PWI, why dont they just DONT FOLLOW it? its not necessary.

comments to read and i already know my answer without reading them.

1st off pwi is a brange of pwe. they get all their updates from pw-cn. the only thing pwi actually controls are things like the forums, the boutique, and some other minor things. and as for the demon/sage in stealth being nerfed it was for a good reason. sins normal and twin spark out of stealth some can survive (but not all) but demon/sage spark out of stealth and still not seeing them after spark followed by a stun or occult for popping out of stealth with 5aps. you'd go from standing a little chance to stun, seal, defencive maneuver when you see them pop out with the spark not happen. for any non heavy like barb + bm your dead before you'd have the time to react where twin and normal spark you still have some time although it's not much it's still there. as for the 5aps nerf it needs to happen it's not just nerfing your class man, it's nerfing all 5aps. bm's wont be all focused on aps anymore, archers may actually be pure dex again, the balance will be helped quite a bit. that should cover a good amount of things.

ps: sry for the wall of text and grammer issues.
  • Seplavite - Archosaur
    Seplavite - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    meh big deal if they nerf aps maybe it will bring back a bit of fair gameplay... and no im not having a moan.. just tink its funny that pwi is guna **** all the epic cash shoppers again..glad i didnt go out and blow money on makin my sin 5.0 lmao this games kinda lame anyway.. and it will be good to see all that LF 5.0 sin/bms only for nirv.. and actually get a few other non aps classes in there for a bit of fun... its impossibal ton find nirv squads for my wiz... same thing as my sage barb... oh your not demon and you dont use deicide claws uhhh boots hahahahah
  • _Fuzz_ - Lost City
    _Fuzz_ - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What more do you want from a "free" to play game originated in china people.

Cash shopping is the gamble you take. if you don't like it when they change/add something. Stop playing the game and go back to the real world b:bye
  • Lgran - Heavens Tear
    Lgran - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    way too many QQin about this... i remember playing without interval gear for over a year and was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun... at least barb will be needed to tank stuff again... bosses and hard stuff will be a bit of a challenge again (i hope).

gotta love the noobish new generation... they join, cash shop, get to 100 in 2 weeks and start QQin. b:beatup
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm sure this has been brought up before, but 1 min cool down time on sparks will fix everything. No one is gonna solo anything sparking 1 time per minute. Bosses will take ages to die like they're supposed to. Interval users are probably gonna squish, and/or won't hold aggro all that consistently either. OMG its like a certain class with aggro skills, cancel skills and massive HP might have value again :O All -int gear is still gonna work the same, so QQs from -int users will sound even less valid xD Also, something like this should be super easy to implement b:victory
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They probably will, but I mean PWI doesn't do territory resets to prevent factions from holding all the territories and causing the best players to pool into said faction.

Who knows, but people abusing an 'exploit' is why nerfing happens to begin with.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They probably will, but I mean PWI doesn't do territory resets to prevent factions from holding all the territories and causing the best players to pool into said faction.

Who knows, but people abusing an 'exploit' is why nerfing happens to begin with.
    But thats two different things. TW resets are just them flipping a switch in the server program that was put in there from the beginning for that reason. Thats something PWI can choose not to do. APS nerf on the other hand will be in the patch PWCN send to PWI. PWI wouldn't be able to remove the nerf without totally reprogramming that patch and every other one after that has something in it to do with the nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Machety - Harshlands
    Machety - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hasnoface wrote: »

I sense lot of hate.

With this r8 stuff it`s easy to 1-2 shot aps sin/bm before they reach you.If you cant, then it`s your problem, means you need to learn alot.I made Aps bm because it`s lot of fun too.Trust me if they nerf aps there will be unbalance between melee and r8.Looks like this is your `st MMORPG because every this typne of game i know aps chars are more needed for instance runs than magic class.Even on almost every PW private servers there will be lot of bm/archer which can easy reach max aps and use them for farming, then you can easy gear up your magic class.Lvling here is really easy.You need like 1-2 month to get 1-100 lvlb:bye
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I sense lot of hate.

With this r8 stuff it`s easy to 1-2 shot aps sin/bm before they reach you.If you cant, then it`s your problem, means you need to learn alot.I made Aps bm because it`s lot of fun too.Trust me if they nerf aps there will be unbalance between melee and r8.Looks like this is your `st MMORPG because every this typne of game i know aps chars are more needed for instance runs than magic class.Even on almost every PW private servers there will be lot of bm/archer which can easy reach max aps and use them for farming, then you can easy gear up your magic class.Lvling here is really easy.You need like 1-2 month to get 1-100 lvlb:bye

what part of "because I love casters in MMOs and they are a lot more fun to play than stupid melees" u dont understand?
    farming char? it's a game for gods sake, I might as well get a RL job to gear up my mage :S
    and indeed, what's the difference between a mage cashoper and a mage that uses an alt for farming? none

good luck one-shotting a sin in stealth but that's another story.
    i dont trust you, why dont u provide reasons?
  • hasnoface
    hasnoface Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I sense lot of hate.

No, I've been playing MMOs since 2004, so it is obviously not my first game. However, I never PVP, I do not like it, so I don't care what weapon 1shots other characters. I just want to enjoy PVE and I want to play characters I actually like. In this game, you MUST play APS, Cleric or Barb or people won't accept you in squads. Also, I am not a cash shopper and not an idiot either, I would never spend thousands of dollars to get a R8 weapon or 5aps. After I had to get rid of my Wizard and Veno, I became a Cleric because it's a magic character (what I like), I am needed in squads and I can heal just fine with TT90 gear (100% farmed ingame, no real money spent), so it's relatively cheap. Oh and I've played MMOs where powerful Wizard AoEs are more needed than APS....... -_-
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No, I've been playing MMOs since 2004, so it is obviously not my first game. However, I never PVP, I do not like it, so I don't care what weapon 1shots other characters. I just want to enjoy PVE and I want to play characters I actually like. In this game, you MUST play APS, Cleric or Barb or people won't accept you in squads. Also, I am not a cash shopper and not an idiot either, I would never spend thousands of dollars to get a R8 weapon or 5aps. After I had to get rid of my Wizard and Veno, I became a Cleric because it's a magic character (what I like), I am needed in squads and I can heal just fine with TT90 gear (100% farmed ingame, no real money spent), so it's relatively cheap. Oh and I've played MMOs where powerful Wizard AoEs are more needed than APS....... -_-

APS chars aren't preventing you from playing or enjoying the game, especially since you don't pk & don't require godly gears... Go form your own squads & farm, play with friends & have fun.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    APS chars aren't preventing you from playing or enjoying the game, especially since you don't pk & don't require godly gears... Go form your own squads & farm, play with friends & have fun.

yay, we can run around in npc armor killing bugs near Plume!

a boost in magic classes or instances that only mages can farm effieciently wont hurt 5aps either.
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yay, we can run around in npc armor killing bugs near Plume!

a boost in magic classes or instances that only mages can farm effieciently wont hurt 5aps either.
    Agreed.

However, hasno claims he just wants to enjoy his char, so seemingly to him it's not about how fast or efficiently he farms but how much fun you get out of playing. Nothing is stopping him from initiating this himself on his wiz or veno. However, from what I noticed he quit them cause he wasn't getting spammed with farming invites & the higher aps squads to whom doing faster runs does matter, didn't want him... duh
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Ok, you said the same thing... like 9 times in there... So, here's the answer to all your questions:

PWI is a subsidiary of PWCN meaning that the company that runs PWI is based in China and focused primarily on their "home-base" of players, those on the Chinese server. It is easier for them to have essentially 1 version of the functional game based wholly on their "home-base" product. The PWI servers get their updates slightly behind the Chinese simply for the translation process and the separation of current sales between the two.

Similarly, as bugs are reported here, it takes approximately 2 weeks for the Chinese programmers to get the information about the bug and as the programming is done extremely sloppily, if the bugs are progammable or playable around, it saves them time and expense not fixing it while the playerbase has often already adapted to the issue rather than searching back through gigabytes of code to find what small bit is causing the erroneous action.

However, some bugs or issues do get fixed or manipulated, it seems that the majority of them are to keep their costs down by keeping the numbers of employees at a skeleton level.

ex. people needing to be rescued from the etherblade waterfall cost several man-hours a day, can no longer get into the waterfall rather than remove a rock so people could swim out.

ex2. People dying to the final boss in nirvana's adds causing players to have GMs come and collect their drops for them rather than making all the adds die with the boss (like the earth add) they made the npc in the first room stay even after that boss was dead. Cost stays up for players (charm tick after death and Guardian Scroll if using them) while the man-hours get properly reduced. Code tacked onto the end instead of edited within which costs extra man-hours to find.

Simple explanation, it's all about the costs.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    With this r8 stuff it`s easy to 1-2 shot aps sin/bm before they reach you.If you cant, then it`s your problem, means you need to learn alot.

I would like to learn how to 1 shot an aps assassin before they reach me.

If we assume that I can do 1 million damage per shot, can you teach me the rest?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the higher aps squads to whom doing faster runs does matter
    You know, I still fail to understand why on earth this is important in any way.

[general rant - not directed at you, squish]

Yeah, I've heard of the 10-minute Nirvana run. Really? Is that what we've come to? The most important new instance they put up with the last expansion, and now the norm is to do it in 10 minutes with a broken APS standard for no other reason than massive coin profit. Am I expected to care if they lose that profit?

Excuse me for not shedding a tear if the 1% of players who are APS freaks decide to ragequit over this. It's an MMO. MMOs change. Get over it. With all the **** PWE and PWCN have thrown at us decent players this year, the nerve of these people to QQ over fixing something that's actually broken is just appalling.

It's not PW's fault if you invested your time and money into a clearly broken system. You want to make massive coin profits by using an exploit in the game mechanics? Then prepare for it to be nerfed at any time and your investment compromised or lost. We have real issues with this game, so your defense of a broken system because you can't make the same profit you used to is selfish, juvenile, and distracting from more important things.

[/rant]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Shalis - Harshlands
    Shalis - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You know, I still fail to understand why on earth this is important in any way.

[general rant - not directed at you, squish]

Yeah, I've heard of the 10-minute Nirvana run. Really? Is that what we've come to? The most important new instance they put up with the last expansion, and now the norm is to do it in 10 minutes with a broken APS standard for no other reason than massive coin profit. Am I expected to care if they lose that profit?

Excuse me for not shedding a tear if the 1% of players who are APS freaks decide to ragequit over this. It's an MMO. MMOs change. Get over it. With all the **** PWE and PWCN have thrown at us decent players this year, the nerve of these people to QQ over fixing something that's actually broken is just appalling.

It's not PW's fault if you invested your time and money into a clearly broken system. You want to make massive coin profits by using an exploit in the game mechanics? Then prepare for it to be nerfed at any time and your investment compromised or lost. We have real issues with this game, so your defense of a broken system because you can't make the same profit you used to is selfish, juvenile, and distracting from more important things.

[/rant]

well said.

but its always the most selfish and self centered brats that yell the loudest ain't it?
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Coming from an Assassin who probably has APS.

The % of players that are APS junkies is MUCH MUCH MUCH higher than 1%.

Try somewhere between 30-40%.

Stay in the TB starter area. Count how many Assassins pop up. Now count the Psychics.

Go to Etherblade. Count how many Blademasters pop up. Now count the Wizards.

Scout Archosaur. Count the Blademasters. Now count the Asassins. Now count Barbs.

I won't even go into how many Clawbarians and Clawchers there are. I promise you, the amount is very, very high.

On the positive, Barbarians and Venomancers will retain their rightful place as the two strongest classes in the game. Assassins will be hated much less now. Archers might actually get a squad and be able to use their bows for a change. Caster classes besides archers might actually be asked to go on runs now.
    And who knows, maybe Nirvana and TT runs will take the 30+ minutes that they were SUPPOSED TO.

I so agree with Miugre on this one. Boo hoo if you spent money on a broken system. Here's my cup of care--- Oh wait.....it's empty. :<

.....and lol to Machety who thinks it's possible to kill a stealth'd charmed demon 5APS Assassin. Do send me a video of it sometime, I'm dying to see it. The only person I can possibly think who would take down someone of that caliber.....are all in Zulu. (Nurfed, UrDian, Applequest, Rome, Kurses, and Curses.)

If they nurf APS, expect massive ragequitting and QQing from every APS class on the planet.....and celebration from everybody else.
This discussion has been closed.