indeed
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    forget it drama drama drama -_-
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This person who keeps posting stuff and is not showing his/her name is really annoying @_@
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aroski wrote: »
    That's what u call a good fight? It didn't even last 3 hours. From the very beginning everyone knows that Zulusive has an advantage. Nemesis seriously need more people. More high level people - more barbs, more clerics, more wizards, more archers. And who the f uck said that Nemesis has more active players and cash shoppers? If you check the core connect you will see what I mean. From the way things are right now now. This is what I see is gonna happen. More high levels are gonna flock to Zulusive and Nemesis will just lose more members. Zulusive will beat Nemesis every week and the former will disband.

So less then 3 hour tw is not a good fight?

I don't know about any advantages because I am one of the many zulusive that simply login in once a week for a tw. I doubt we had more people, or a large enough gap to change the tide of the war. As for cash-shoppers, honestly I don't know who has more..just seems equal to me but I have been gone for months.

If people come to zulusive, that is not our problem. We were here before the tw and now after...what other players decide to do is their choice so be quiet.

Zulusive will beat Nemesis every week? Who are you god? Did you go 88mph back to the future and see the outcome? It's fair game, this was no where close to a wipe tw..very even.

Nemesis disbanding makes no sense to me. First it is one loss(at attack). Attack and Defend are HUGE is in differences. If we take land from them it still should not make a difference. Btw I got tons of video footage(recorded the whole tw) and man it's hard cutting out so much =(
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No moar QQing from Nemesis please. My video has proof that Nemesis had as many people as we did, and the problems we obviously had.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hehe i saw this coming from a mile away.... it was a fun TW dont diminish that. we had our own problems too, trust me. the reason some of you are QQing is simply because u lost.
    **sigh** More QQs since Zulusive won fair and square (wait we cheated cause we had twice the amount of people in that TW). It was a fun TW, get over it since both factions brought in roughly the same amount of people. If you want to hear complaints about Nemesis, I can start making some right now. QQ you have more rank 9s, QQ Pannzer has twice the amount of hp as our barbs, QQ you have twice the amount of sins we do, QQ you have more rank 8 psychics than we do, QQ QQ QQ!!
    No moar QQing from Nemesis please. My video has proof that Nemesis had as many people as we did, and the problems we obviously had.

Whoaaaaa....for the record I have no idea who that aroski is. I do not see anyone from Nemesis QQing here at all. I have not heard one QQ from any of my members, everyone just said what a GREAT time they had. Please stop implying that Nemesis is upset in any way because we are not.

Aroski, I dont know who you are and your entitled to your opinion but in the future you might want to post on your main so people dont assume things.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Removed...not worth it.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Katanyia, if you would give people a chance to correct themselves between your posts, you might not be so upset. Please refrain from double-posting in the future.

Also, everyone in this thread needs to just slow down and take a deep breath. As far as I can tell, you had a good TW...don't ruin that enjoyment by allowing trolls and flamers to affect your mood.

Thanks! b:thanks
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Only gonna say one thing in this thread.

Zulusive and Nemesis TW was amazingly fun. Theres always one winner and one loser. Zulusive won, Nemesis lost. Good fight from both sides and as far as I know everyone had fun. Hope to see more fun TW like that, thanks Zulu :D

Theres nothing to QQ about. Zulusive won. Good fight. End of. Move on. Close thread.
    b:bye
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o.O is this still going on? ...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That's what u call a good fight? It didn't even last 3 hours.

Wait? What? That TW "didn't even last 3 hours"? What was it? 2 hour and 15 minutes?
    From the very beginning everyone knows that Zulusive has an advantage.

What? You have more Rank 9, more +12 than anyone on the server. And as someone said, Pannzer has more than twice the hp of our cata barbs.

To hear you tell it, Zulu was expected to roll Nemesis in 10 minutes. Sorry, but if you are going to say totally stupid stuff, at least have the decency not to attribute it to "everyone" while at the same time hiding your own identity.
    Nemesis seriously need more people. More high level people - more barbs, more clerics, more wizards, more archers. And who the f uck said that Nemesis has more active players and cash shoppers? If you check the core connect you will see what I mean.

Hmm, then what if we got the same number of Rank 9 players as you? The same number of +12 refined weapons as you? The same number of 37k hp barbs as you? Because by your logic, we "seriously need more" of those, having virtually none atm.
    From the way things are right now now. This is what I see is gonna happen. More high levels are gonna flock to Zulusive and Nemesis will just lose more members. Zulusive will beat Nemesis every week and the former will disband.

Um, once Nemesis doesn't have any land, I'll probably go somewhere else for TW fun. Many others in Zulu will do the same (some already have). So its much more likely that Zulu will disband, not Nemesis.

But going with your premise - if Nemesis gets 3 hour TWs (or 2 hour or whatever you think sufficient to have it not be a 20 minute waste of time like it used to be) and they say its fun even when they lose, why would they disband? They would be having fun, right?

Or are you hinting at what the dirty little truth is? That Nemesis, like Narla before it, was made up of people (perhaps not all, but a significant number) that didn't really want to play for fun. What they really cared about was the shallow, meaningless ego boost of being in the faction that owns the whole map. Because THAT would be the only reason to disband under your theory.

If your ego hates a loss more than your heart loves the hours of fun TW, then yes, I guess you would disband.

What in the world that would have to do with us or anyone else, however, is beyond my comprehension.

And I am sorry Katanyia, I know there is no proof, but this sure sounds like a butt hurt nemesis member. Maybe one of the ones that were so cocky and thought they couldn't lose . . . . [insert link here].

But since they are too cowardly to post on a name people would recognize (assuming they are not an absolute nobody - an assumption I am not yet willing to make), we have nothing to go on but what we have to go on, do we?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As we draw ever closer to the 1 year birthday of Archosaur, Fuzzy might need to count the number of "best of" threads you guys have in your forum. b:chuckle The panda gets a chuckle out of it.

Anyway, carry on....

b:cute
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    As we draw ever closer to the 1 year birthday of Archosaur, Fuzzy might need to count the number of "best of" threads you guys have in your forum. b:chuckle The panda gets a chuckle out of it.

Anyway, carry on....

b:cute

Well as factions gain and lose power there will continue to be a new "best of" threads. As well as new gear (as we saw with rank sale) people will always have a new and different opinion of who the "best of" is.
    edited January 2011
    Well as factions gain and lose power there will continue to be a new "best of" threads. As well as new gear (as we saw with rank sale) people will always have a new and different opinion of who the "best of" is.

I will?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Only gonna say one thing in this thread.

Zulusive and Nemesis TW was amazingly fun. Theres always one winner and one loser. Zulusive won, Nemesis lost. Good fight from both sides and as far as I know everyone had fun. Hope to see more fun TW like that, thanks Zulu :D

Theres nothing to QQ about. Zulusive won. Good fight. End of. Move on. Close thread.
    b:bye

There is something to QQ about. You kill me too much in TW. b:chuckle
  • EmperiousDX - Archosaur
    EmperiousDX - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I loved that TW against Zulusive. It reminded me of my first real TW's when I was in Impulse and we used to fight Narla. Only thing that made me mad was when Zulusive ended it. I was like "NOOOO please 30 more mins at least QQ" b:laugh

I mean not beacuase I wanted a draw or anything, but damn I was so drawn into it I really didn't want it to stop. Hopefully we keep it coming like this and they reserve at least one of our TW's on sat as its the only time I have for TW. It was a realy great TW and in the end the better Faction won, we'll just have to do better next time. Good job Zulusive, you guys did great.
  • Rynis - Archosaur
    Rynis - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There is something to QQ about. You kill me too much in TW. b:chuckle

Aww i'm sorry XD Don't try stun me then! I dun like stun b:cry
    edited January 2011
    I loved that TW against Zulusive. It reminded me of my first real TW's when I was in Impulse and we used to fight Narla. Only thing that made me mad was when Zulusive ended it. I was like "NOOOO please 30 more mins at least QQ" b:laugh

I mean not beacuase I wanted a draw or anything, but damn I was so drawn into it I really didn't want it to stop. Hopefully we keep it coming like this and they reserve at least one of our TW's on sat as its the only time I have for TW. It was a realy great TW and in the end the better Faction won, we'll just have to do better next time. Good job Zulusive, you guys did great.

Class.

Are you sure you were in impulse? b:laugh

jk jk
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

Whats great is that Zulusive is now run by a competent person from what I have seen and after having a nice chat with him. His goals are exactly like mine so atm in my opinion, Zulusive is the best faction..best faction for me at least. I found a home and a reason to login once more. These tw's will and should continue, any form of tampering with tw is just sad and whoever they may be needs to learn to move on.

Please allow tw's to continue, we don't care about mirages an neither should anyone else so lets keep this up! b:beg

*edit* kill count makes you pro btw so tw! =p
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    I'm confused I was told Fluffy was the new leader but I saw Pulse with leadership O_O
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry were we suppose to send nemesis a memo of our leadership changes? And if so I didn't get one when mango changed toons.... Ijs it's none of ur beezwacks who our leader is just show up for TW :D
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry were we suppose to send nemesis a memo of our leadership changes? And if so I didn't get one when mango changed toons.... Ijs it's none of ur beezwacks who our leader is just show up for TW :D

I, the best officer in the world of PWI, never got the memo either. Or does not sending memo to Nemesis suggest it wasnt sent to spies either? If so, nvm.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited January 2011
    I, the best officer in the world of PWI, never got the memo either. Or does not sending memo to Nemesis suggest it wasnt sent to spies either? If so, nvm.

b:chuckle
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

Well obviously the best officer in PWI is a spy. During tw I am going to steal a cata and one shot you till your charm is gone. b:chuckle

As for leadership change, its changing everyday just for the hell of it. All it is, is a title on top of someones head...we all know the actually leader. It's like tw, no prior organization at all...yet our chemistry was freakishly good.

BTW, wnbtank can you convince gm's to bring out rank sale again? The rank8 damage is better then my OP(lol) buddha's leaf. Plus I feel left out =(
    edited January 2011
    Well obviously the best officer in PWI is a spy. During tw I am going to steal a cata and one shot you till your charm is gone. b:chuckle

As for leadership change, its changing everyday just for the hell of it. All it is, is a title on top of someones head...we all know the actually leader. It's like tw, no prior organization at all...yet our chemistry was freakishly good.

BTW, wnbtank can you convince gm's to bring out rank sale again? The rank8 damage is better then my OP(lol) buddha's leaf. Plus I feel left out =(

Shhhhhh don't tell them Proski is still our leader, we want them to think we're weakendb:chuckle

Anyways on the serious side of things. The way we do things IS sloppy and at the last second but we all get along and know what we're doing so our chemistry is incredible. What can I say that's how zulusive rolls baby b:shocked
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

Last time I pulled cata, somebody stole MY cata and got kicked out of faction during TW, was in Waiheke though =/.

When I win lottery I`ll convince GMs to do rank sale, not before! Would kitty won lottery he would get competetive gear, restat to sage and show how you pull cata =).
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The funny thing about zulusive is the way we handle our leadership. We honestly don't care who has the title "leader" on top of their head. It's a given that Proski is still considered the leader of Zulusive. Heck I played hot-potato with the leadership title for a day b:pleasedb:laugh and then fluffy did the same b:victory

WTB Two TWs this weekend
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    The funny thing about zulusive is the way we handle our leadership. We honestly don't care who has the title "leader" on top of their head. It's a given that Proski is still considered the leader of Zulusive. Heck I played hot-potato with the leadership title for a day b:pleasedb:laugh and then fluffy did the same b:victory

WTB Two TWs this weekend

It seems it`s time to start my campaing for the leadership!
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    :D that seems fun
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oops, removed and moved to proper thread.