New Best Faction

Comments

• _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok Well that's a better way to speak to someone :) Anyways I'm looking forward to this weeks Territory Wars see you then. Good Luck.

PS: Don't Target me D:
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok Well that's a better way to speak to someone :) Anyways I'm looking forward to this weeks Territory Wars see you then. Good Luck.

PS: Don't Target me D:

Same goes to you and maybe next time we'll be able to attack you too

Anyways good luck in TW to you guys. see you on saturdays ;)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    O_O Uuuuummm... Why can't you all just be happy we get to fight each other this weekend.. Sure it would have been awesome to fight each other two times... But things did not work out just try next week... Why can't you just stay quiet.. You all just jump to conclusions and point a finger at someone Most of you here are adults grow up...

I lost my longer post, freaking firefox crashing.

Dont play saint, simply re-read your post, you cant be stupid enough to actually put those thorns wouldn`t it be intentional. I was also hoping to have mature discussion, to actually argue and draw conclusions, like imo every debate should be. Right now I`m seeing your members throwing insults and saying "grow up". No arguments, nothing to prove me wrong, do I have to assume I nail it right on the spot, every single time? Cant you surprise me positively and actually have some sort of moral backbome, even once for a change?

We got new weekly event, questionable bids/events regarding TWs, tracks leading towards Nemesis, every single time. Dont you see it yourself? As long as these keeps happening it labels all of your faction, you may not be directly behind it but you accept it by not taking actions against it. Fakebidding and manipulating TW map is bannable offense, am I the only one who remembers that? I`m not even talking about how mango`s statements about anything Nemesis stands for have been undermined by him or your members. I doubt anybody there actually stops to think about it but be like "oh they are just haters".

It seems like while reparing my post there`s lot of new posts.

Now Aries, I dont call bloodyday idiots, I call the bid idiotic, unless infact there is something shady behind it. Smart ppl do stupid things and stupid ppl smart things, one action isn`t enough to label somebody smart or stupid. I also did point out the possibility of "being paid off", I`m not surprised you disregarded it. If that is hypocrit to you, so be it.

Honestly, what ppl in general prefer, equal long TW or getting rolled in 10mins? I follow logic, it`s simply something I am, try to find reasons behind actions trough logic. I`m unable to find solid argument for the bid, both fun and map control reasoning would have infact required different sort of approach on bidding, only Nemesis playing part on it is left. Either there is motive I`m not aware of or I`m right on this one or well, it wasnt smartest thing to do, though I doubt the bid is out of stupidity, why? The knowledge and logic required to come into obvious conclusion I have provided is so minor that would I not point out the possibility of "being paid off" as quite likely scenario I would infact insult bloodyday idiots. I dislike putting it out that way as Nemesis members, you in the lot, will take that sort of approach badly and my intention was to discuss, not create flamewar. Oh well, I try to skip sugaring it up, seems like it only creates confusion.

Why I decided to discuss this here? This involves 3 factions, trying to go some separete convos, well that would not be something enjoyable. And let`s be honest, would I WC Nemesis officer pm me, I wanna discuss latest shadyness on TW bidding, you think I would have gotten reply? All I would have gotten is your lowclass members, every faction got them, we too in Zulusive, who dont even try to have discussion in mature way. Would have been waste of everybody`s time involved.

Ps. Could we get back to the arguments I provided, likely few pages ago? This dramaticing is derailing convo
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited January 2011
    Why are people from zulusissvve getting all bent out of shape over BloodyDay bidding with claims they have no chance? I'm sure they don't...or really i'm not. But point being... the original Elusive started out their faction bidding on Narla----knowing they had no chance..

Just a thought e-peens.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I lost my longer post, freaking firefox crashing.

Dont play saint, simply re-read your post, you cant be stupid enough to actually put those thorns wouldn`t it be intentional. I was also hoping to have mature discussion, to actually argue and draw conclusions, like imo every debate should be. Right now I`m seeing your members throwing insults and saying "grow up". No arguments, nothing to prove me wrong, do I have to assume I nail it right on the spot, every single time? Cant you surprise me positively and actually have some sort of moral backbome, even once for a change?

We got new weekly event, questionable bids/events regarding TWs, tracks leading towards Nemesis, every single time. Dont you see it yourself? As long as these keeps happening it labels all of your faction, you may not be directly behind it but you accept it by not taking actions against it. Fakebidding and manipulating TW map is bannable offense, am I the only one who remembers that? I`m not even talking about how mango`s statements about anything Nemesis stands for have been undermined by him or your members. I doubt anybody there actually stops to think about it but be like "oh they are just haters".

It seems like while reparing my post there`s lot of new posts.

Now Aries, I dont call bloodyday idiots, I call the bid idiotic, unless infact there is something shady behind it. Smart ppl do stupid things and stupid ppl smart things, one action isn`t enough to label somebody smart or stupid. I also did point out the possibility of "being paid off", I`m not surprised you disregarded it. If that is hypocrit to you, so be it.

Honestly, what ppl in general prefer, equal long TW or getting rolled in 10mins? I follow logic, it`s simply something I am, try to find reasons behind actions trough logic. I`m unable to find solid argument for the bid, both fun and map control reasoning would have infact required different sort of approach on bidding, only Nemesis playing part on it is left. Either there is motive I`m not aware of or I`m right on this one or well, it wasnt smartest thing to do, though I doubt the bid is out of stupidity, why? The knowledge and logic required to come into obvious conclusion I have provided is so minor that would I not point out the possibility of "being paid off" as quite likely scenario I would infact insult bloodyday idiots. I dislike putting it out that way as Nemesis members, you in the lot, will take that sort of approach badly and my intention was to discuss, not create flamewar. Oh well, I try to skip sugaring it up, seems like it only creates confusion.

Why I decided to discuss this here? This involves 3 factions, trying to go some separete convos, well that would not be something enjoyable. And let`s be honest, would I WC Nemesis officer pm me, I wanna discuss latest shadyness on TW bidding, you think I would have gotten reply? All I would have gotten is your lowclass members, every faction got them, we too in Zulusive, who dont even try to have discussion in mature way. Would have been waste of everybody`s time involved.

Ps. Could we get back to the arguments I provided, likely few pages ago? This dramaticing is derailing convo

Well, you see.. every time i try to give balid reasons they get dismissed as me being 'blindfolded' or 'manipulated' or w/e else ppl said.
    And again... i have no control over what other ppl say... i speak for myself alone and take responsibility only for what I say.

And I have no problem with a mature discussion. But this never is a mature discussion, and it always turns into an attack on Mango, which is not fair for him.
    I can't speak about BloodyDay's decision.. only they can. But I am getting tired of hearing how Nemesis is trying to manipulate the map.
    Granted, last week was a fake bid, and if I knew who did it I would ask for that person to be removed from teh faction. But can't blame another faction's actions on us.
    Unless you send me a SS of Mango telling the leader of the other faction to outbid you or a SS of him giving money to them, i will continue to defend the integirty of this faction.
    And don't get me wrong, show me that and I will leave, no doubts about it.

And you are wrong to think I don't stop to think about the stuff that's been going on. I have even discussed it with other ppl, but as I have said before, I don't do it on the forums.

And i think by know you know who the officers in Nemesis are.. don't really have to send a WC to discuss a topic.. you just /*officer's name here* and you got yourself a discussion.

And the thing is, I don't have to discuss it, because from my point of view, the only thing Nemesis is concerned about is where Nemesis bids. I don't really care who bids on us or their reasons for doing so.
    Again... if I am mistaken, prove it to me. Show me where Mango manipulated the bids and then we'll talk a different talk
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Damn Wnb is always getting all offensive and shiit. Dude why do you take this so serious hahaha chill out will you xD

And I'm not even trying to argue >.>
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well, you see.. every time i try to give balid reasons they get dismissed as me being 'blindfolded' or 'manipulated' or w/e else ppl said.
    And again... i have no control over what other ppl say... i speak for myself alone and take responsibility only for what I say.

And I have no problem with a mature discussion. But this never is a mature discussion, and it always turns into an attack on Mango, which is not fair for him.
    I can't speak about BloodyDay's decision.. only they can. But I am getting tired of hearing how Nemesis is trying to manipulate the map.
    Granted, last week was a fake bid, and if I knew who did it I would ask for that person to be removed from teh faction. But can't blame another faction's actions on us.
    Unless you send me a SS of Mango telling the leader of the other faction to outbid you or a SS of him giving money to them, i will continue to defend the integirty of this faction.
    And don't get me wrong, show me that and I will leave, no doubts about it.

And you are wrong to think I don't stop to think about the stuff that's been going on. I have even discussed it with other ppl, but as I have said before, I don't do it on the forums.

And i think by know you know who the officers in Nemesis are.. don't really have to send a WC to discuss a topic.. you just /*officer's name here* and you got yourself a discussion.

And the thing is, I don't have to discuss it, because from my point of view, the only thing Nemesis is concerned about is where Nemesis bids. I don't really care who bids on us or their reasons for doing so.
    Again... if I am mistaken, prove it to me. Show me where Mango manipulated the bids and then we'll talk a different talk

Now you want me to provide screenshots which are simply impossible to provide, would those discusions taken place? Simply, either one of the 2 persons settling it would need to take screenshots and would those screenshots leak, both of them would be banned. Yet you want those provided? Biggest mistakes in mankinds history have always been following blindly the one leading, till solid proof has been showed at them and even then some try to reject the truth.

I have tried to reason, with my best ability, why things went down how the way they did. Tracks have always been towards Nemesis, week before last week was surely doings of one of your members, which I myself did say when it happened, even argued. No, why does these threads have such a hard critique towards mango? Let backtrack a bit, He stated Nemesis wasn`t about map control but for fun, yet his actions have been questionable at times if he has indeed stated his true aims. We both know his actions during case Elusive-Darkside, doing his best for it to not happen. He got no problems talking bs, manipulating ppl, all the bs he is getting, he has brought it on himself.

Thing is, providing screenshots that would indeed ban mango, you really think anybody who isn`t tightly in his pocket would have any chance of getting access to? Thing is, he has manipulated ppl before, things I wouldn`t say are any better than manipulating TW map. If he is capable of one, he is also capable of the other. I said it few weeks back but I quote myself out of memory "If Nemesis is behind fakebid, I`d be surprised if mango had no part on it". What we can discuss is provide logical explanations what happened as ppl always got reasons for everything they do, even if one might not acknowledge em. Now really, we cannot prove anything BloodyDay might have been thinking but "if it walks like a dog, looks like a dog and sounds like a dog, it`s likely a dog".

Ps. My memory is horrible in a way, little details I seem to forget, I really cant remember how the heck ppls names are spelled. And really, if your officest dont want to talk with me would I WC, how much better I`d be recieved would I just start pming? I really prefer letting you guys take your time before answering and not bump on you your pants on ankles so to say.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Now you want me to provide screenshots which are simply impossible to provide, would those discusions taken place? Simply, either one of the 2 persons settling it would need to take screenshots and would those screenshots leak, both of them would be banned. Yet you want those provided? Biggest mistakes in mankinds history have always been following blindly the one leading, till solid proof has been showed at them and even then some try to reject the truth.

I have tried to reason, with my best ability, why things went down how the way they did. Tracks have always been towards Nemesis, week before last week was surely doings of one of your members, which I myself did say when it happened, even argued. No, why does these threads have such a hard critique towards mango? Let backtrack a bit, He stated Nemesis wasn`t about map control but for fun, yet his actions have been questionable at times if he has indeed stated his true aims. We both know his actions during case Elusive-Darkside, doing his best for it to not happen. He got no problems talking bs, manipulating ppl, all the bs he is getting, he has brought it on himself.

Thing is, providing screenshots that would indeed ban mango, you really think anybody who isn`t tightly in his pocket would have any chance of getting access to? Thing is, he has manipulated ppl before, things I wouldn`t say are any better than manipulating TW map. If he is capable of one, he is also capable of the other. I said it few weeks back but I quote myself out of memory "If Nemesis is behind fakebid, I`d be surprised if mango had no part on it". What we can discuss is provide logical explanations what happened as ppl always got reasons for everything they do, even if one might not acknowledge em. Now really, we cannot prove anything BloodyDay might have been thinking but "if it walks like a dog, looks like a dog and sounds like a dog, it`s likely a dog".

Well... you ask me not to blindly follow... well... i ask you not to jump to conclusion.
    You don't have proof... then why point fingers?

And another thing... why is map control and fun TW opposite things? We can have fun TW and still look to take over the map. And show me 1 post where anyone in Nemesis has said 'we won't take the whole map'...
    Those things are not related at all, you just want excuses.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well... you ask me not to blindly follow... well... i ask you not to jump to conclusion.
    You don't have proof... then why point fingers?

And another thing... why is map control and fun TW opposite things? We can have fun TW and still look to take over the map. And show me 1 post where anyone in Nemesis has said 'we won't take the whole map'...
    Those things are not related at all, you just want excuses.

I wouldnt have proof would they confess they did it, heck, we really cant know absolutely anything by certainty. How you know confession isn`t a fake, in order to manipulate ppl on some direction? Thing is, we cant ever truly know anything, expecting to is quite simpleminded. Or it is more of what do we consider proofs? Somebody might argue my reasoning to be proof. Other might say how you still try to avoid the question why did BloodyDay bid on Nemesis if Nemesis didn`t "pay them off". I`m yet to hear even a guess from you, it`s what I`m asking, guess with some reasoning behind it.Now lets assume there is cake and peter in locked, otherwise empty, toom. After opening door again, seeing the cake gone, we dont need proofs it was Peter who ate the cake in order to point at him. Same applies to lesser extent on this situation.

No, they are not opposite, yet the way you been taking map infact has been against fun aspect your pr has been stating to be main reason for TW. Bids against nonfactors, fakebid(s), etc. Oh well, if you find the 10min crystal bashes you`ve had so far fun, some like mother and other daughter, even if I cant see fun on that maybe some other will. But I`ll start checking threads if my sick leave is continuing on monday and I get bored. I`m pretty sure your members, maybe even officers, have stated fun being the main reason to TW. I Actually have 1 post on my mind where I`m pretty sure something about not taking map was stated, yet I wont start digging till monday due rl reasons.

Ps. I`m making excuses? Listen to yourself and ask yourself who is making the excuses here.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8048/ddddda.png

anyway Aries hes proved to a lot of different people through a lot of different ways to at the very least try to get his hand in other peoples business in the past. no question theres insurmountable proof of that, and I know you know that because you say it yourself as often as I do that soochi barks unwarranted idiotic claims sometimes, but does it mean its fair that some people will always hold that against him and generalize whatever faction he leads....and as a result never not question his/their intentions in going forward? or similarly hold soochis personality against her and think shes a terrible person because of it? hell no, but it is what it is and if either care about other peoples opinions of them there are things they can do to fix that. in mangos case bidding back certainly helps clear the air because what happens in the TW is more important than any world chats after or "drama" that ensues here. in soochis case? i don't know lol, she wouldn't care to change peoples opinions about her so I guess that doesn't matter.

anyway that is my reason for not caring anymore and even being glad to see it because it should kill most of the animosity once the TW actually happens, you guys bid back, yay, thanks. would it be a different story if you went for darkside again and we still got out bid by BloodyDay? (which has happened before) definitely, but thats not the case now so I don't agree with some of my faction mates that nemesis had anything to do with it this time, but they're certainly not off the wall for feeling the way they do and I'll try to explain why..

i'm guna make this less tempting for the masses to read though by sizing it smaller because all it is is an opinion on why some people still say what they say, or feel how they feel. if you're curious then have at it and read, or even disagree, but for all intents and purposes chillllllllllll because it means nothing past a discussion

I think for a lot of people, the dissent lies in ethnocentrism that for whatever reason seems to be the attitude of some who are now held in higher regard in nemesis that were once apart of the narla experience in similar positions. (nahktuul don't have a stroke)

its not dramatic and theres no real hatred because of it though, thats the common misconception. all its ever been is just really easy material to troll because our opinions about archosaur are SO vastly different from each others. the meetings on vent with other faction leaders, having the audacity to be "proud" of others who accomplish things in all the condescending glory-full manner its bathed in when it gets said, the bad apples, the "refined" communities, the who deserves what, etc. etc. its just really funny because of how arrogant and misguided those ideas on a game are. I can't speak for BLOOD but I'm pretty sure thats the predominant reason on why he took himself away from the narla scene, he just didn't agree with it anymore. by the way when I say narla its to give you an idea on where people derive their opinions from. as much as you guys want to be yourselves, its history, it actually happened and so to understand someone like WNB (if you even want to) it makes no sense to cut all ties because thats who you guys were for so long and where you came from. it proceeds you as much as my reputation apparently does about trolling and starting drama. ahhhaha, I still remember my narla interview and being called notorious, good times.

but seriously I'm just trying to help some of you guys understand without blatantly poking fun or just being rude. a lot of people who were on the outside remember fondly the span of months where nothing happened but 10 minute tw's because of the same shallow goals for your own faction at the expense of others, whether intended or not; noone wanted to leave to help the server, but instead just patiently wait each week to collect a paycheck and better their own gear. yeah, everybody else could've tried harder too, but its a lot easier said than done for them than it would've been for some of you guys given the power you had. (insert an irrelevant analogy about responsibility here). the whole thing about elusive was that when we got that power, we didn't want to use it to grow. immunity and phoenix may never thank elusive like waiheke did, but make no mistake about it they would all just get swallowed up by narla or now nemesis for simply being in the way of part of the map they want if it weren't for elusive. we'll never do that because encouraging fun TW's mean more than planning a particular route on the map to dominate. these are just some of the differences. i know the popular retort is "well we only have the land we do because we don't disband and move around and do all this crazy stuff elusive does" but it just doesn't feel that way to anybody unfortunately. and I wish it did, but people forgetting what your leader used to be so proud about doesn't just happen like that. if he keeps bidding on us win or lose I will personally get on your guys vent and say thanks because then to me none of this matters anymore. all I and everyone else want is to know that you guys would be capable of considering the server and what it might need in times of boredom instead of just US feeling like we're the ones who have to try and shake things up each and every single time.

try to think of it this way - by this far into the server and in this day and age on PWI, EVERYBODY wants everyone else to be past playing for reputations and creating legacies, we just want fun with no shady strings attached. but alas... because of a multitude of reasons, some people still think you are narla and this is why this stuff pops off so to speak. people look at it this way: if everybody in zulusive disappeared from the server right now, nemesis would go for the map even if it took 3 months of boring TWs. if everybody in nemesis just completely disappeared from the server, nobody would question what the players in zulusive would try to do every week from all corners of the map. honestly that is the only real gripe

erm its like the concept of angles. after everything thats happened most people prefer everybody to be kind of like a straight line...or transparent, not leaning any which way with hidden motives but just playing the game and being open to everybody whether inside faction (above the line) or outside faction (below the line). the presumed idea for nemesis is that.. percentage wise (comparatively), they care too much about their own faction like narla did and what happens there only happens if it in some ways benefit themselves so the line is instead a really faked up gluttonous looking pac man nomnoming upwards for itself only
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Guys..............

Lets take a break n enjoy the tw......b:surrender

We atleast have a proper tw this week.......

All the Best b:dirty
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Guys..............

yeah I agree, everybody in nemesis and zulusive are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow night.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    I wouldnt have proof would they confess they did it, heck, we really cant know absolutely anything by certainty. How you know confession isn`t a fake, in order to manipulate ppl on some direction? Thing is, we cant ever truly know anything, expecting to is quite simpleminded. Or it is more of what do we consider proofs? Somebody might argue my reasoning to be proof. Other might say how you still try to avoid the question why did BloodyDay bid on Nemesis if Nemesis didn`t "pay them off". I`m yet to hear even a guess from you, it`s what I`m asking, guess with some reasoning behind it.Now lets assume there is cake and peter in locked, otherwise empty, toom. After opening door again, seeing the cake gone, we dont need proofs it was Peter who ate the cake in order to point at him. Same applies to lesser extent on this situation.

No, they are not opposite, yet the way you been taking map infact has been against fun aspect your pr has been stating to be main reason for TW. Bids against nonfactors, fakebid(s), etc. Oh well, if you find the 10min crystal bashes you`ve had so far fun, some like mother and other daughter, even if I cant see fun on that maybe some other will. But I`ll start checking threads if my sick leave is continuing on monday and I get bored. I`m pretty sure your members, maybe even officers, have stated fun being the main reason to TW. I Actually have 1 post on my mind where I`m pretty sure something about not taking map was stated, yet I wont start digging till monday due rl reasons.

Ps. I`m making excuses? Listen to yourself and ask yourself who is making the excuses here.

I will not tell you why BloodyDay bid on Nemesis, cause I DON'T speak for other ppl. If you want to know, ask them.
    And I'm not making excuses.. i don't need to... Your reasoning migth be right, or not... but it's not proof.. it's expeculation... Everything here is expeculaton.. even what i say.. I don't know if tomorrow i'll get a SS proving me wrong... but till I do, I will stand by my faction.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    +3 Proski for paying attention b:victory

Yes, I've said it, and it was true.. and had a talk about it already... and as far as I know.. it stayed there... in the past.

You think I easily forget or bypass stuff or don't want to see... But I'm the first one to hold him accountable for his actions. I didn't get my position out of friendship. I was asked to take it cause I am not afraid to speak my mind and I'm very blunt if I have to be.

But you are right.. Just need to chill...
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Guys..............

My first tw in a very long time. Now with a up to date laptop!! Maybe I can
    actually see the targets I kill instead of staring at their health bar hoping it
    hits 0. Lets see how my gear from 6 months ago fair against you new rank8/9's b:pleased

Btw..gold is so expensive QQ
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    YAY MACBOOK TOUCHPAD TW

poewpoewpoewpoewpoewpoewpowepoepwoepwoepwopoew
    Lol so much wait and now its here. IM SO NERVOUS.
    WHAT FASH DO WE WEAR? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Great tw ..:D

WTB 2 similar tws next week
    edited January 2011
    Great tw ..:D

WTB 2 similar tws next week

i tried to buy that too.... apparently its not for sale QQ
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    TW was awesome :D
    edited January 2011
    TW was awesome :D

i know right ... last one to be this good was the elusive vs narla one..........

and ima just say it... i think this one was better, we only had 30 minutes left before the crystal went down. EPIC
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Last night proved that Archosaur is still a fun server. b:pleased Win or lose, TWs like this are what we all hope for. It's supposed to be a war, not a mild skirmish.

Now, how many of you can I recruit to Lost City to take on Essence? b:chuckle
  • aroski
    aroski Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That's what u call a good fight? It didn't even last 3 hours. From the very beginning everyone knows that Zulusive has an advantage. Nemesis seriously need more people. More high level people - more barbs, more clerics, more wizards, more archers. And who the f uck said that Nemesis has more active players and cash shoppers? If you check the core connect you will see what I mean. From the way things are right now now. This is what I see is gonna happen. More high levels are gonna flock to Zulusive and Nemesis will just lose more members. Zulusive will beat Nemesis every week and the former will disband.
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aroski wrote: »
    That's what u call a good fight? It didn't even last 3 hours. From the very beginning everyone knows that Zulusive has an advantage. Nemesis seriously need more people. More high level people - more barbs, more clerics, more wizards, more archers. And who the f uck said that Nemesis has more active players and cash shoppers? If you check the core connect you will see what I mean. From the way things are right now now. This is what I see is gonna happen. More high levels are gonna flock to Zulusive and Nemesis will just lose more members. Zulusive will beat Nemesis every week and the former will disband.

Wow! You are so right! I should quit now, maybe uninstall the game! b:shocked

pffft.

Hope to see 2 more fun TWs with Zulusive next weekend. b:kiss
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Im gonna put this out there....

These 2 factions are very selfish in that they want fun TW's for themselves, which is contrary to the claim that Proski makes that Usive wants to 'liberate' the server and make TW fun and challenging for 'everyone'.

So, if anyone else wants a fun and challenging TW, that lasts 2-3 hours, they are forced to join Usive or Nem? :-/ That doesnt seem very fun at all.
  • Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur
    Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    **sigh** More QQs since Zulusive won fair and square (wait we cheated cause we had twice the amount of people in that TW). It was a fun TW, get over it since both factions brought in roughly the same amount of people. If you want to hear complaints about Nemesis, I can start making some right now. QQ you have more rank 9s, QQ Pannzer has twice the amount of hp as our barbs, QQ you have twice the amount of sins we do, QQ you have more rank 8 psychics than we do, QQ QQ QQ!! b:angryb:pleased (wanna hear more?) (BTW that's all sarcasm if I didn't make it clear enough before you all start bashing/flaming/kicking/screaming/whatever at me)

Seriously though, I enjoyed that TW and I'm sure Nemesis as well. Both sides had equal chances of winning. It was nice, clean, and above all FUN. I also hope for a couple more rounds next week. (Just hope that those unknown players quit fake-bidding) Ran through 10 of silver charms :D

Btw, if you believe that Zulusive and Nemesis are the only ones capable enough of having a fun 2-3 hour tw, you are sadly mistakenly wrong. I made this toon and placed it in Immunity. Though they are nowhere near as strong enough to take out Nemesis or Zulusive, they still have FUN Tws with other factions. Heck we just had one on Friday this past weekend even though we lost b:laugh

Just because a faction isn't equal or close to equal in terms of power to the number 1 or 2 faction on the server does not mean they cannot have their dose of Fun TWs. If your version of fun TWs mean bringing in 80 9x/10x players against another 80 9x/10x players, then dam you need to rethink the concept of "fun".
    edited January 2011
    hehe i saw this coming from a mile away.... it was a fun TW dont diminish that. we had our own problems too, trust me. the reason some of you are QQing is simply because u lost. no sense in getting beat up over it just think of new strategies and come at us harder next week.

and we did roughly have the same amount of people in that TW b:victory
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Im gonna put this out there....

These 2 factions are very selfish in that they want fun TW's for themselves, which is contrary to the claim that Proski makes that Usive wants to 'liberate' the server and make TW fun and challenging for 'everyone'.

So, if anyone else wants a fun and challenging TW, that lasts 2-3 hours, they are forced to join Usive or Nem? :-/ That doesnt seem very fun at all.

Didn`t BRForce have 3h defence that ended after our TW against Nemesis? Or do you mean interesting TW is high lvls vs high lvls? If so, we sadly dont have enough ppl on server for more than 2, maybe 3 of that sort of factions. Or you mean our noshow for nix? Had we gotten 100+ ppl online/proper vent during TW, it might have been possible to pull off double defence. This week we werent ready for it, maybe we`ll see if we are that in 2 weeks(gotta get another land for double defence).

But I honestly hope Nemesis doesn`t fall apart, I would love to have more of those long TWs, win or lose, yet I do understand why one might want to leave. Sadly I have heard way too much of talk about leaving, getting tired of how things are run, not really about leaving due loss, which should be wakeup call for your officers Nemesis. But if you want to beat Zulusive, acknowledge your problems, I tell you that one of them isn`t too little cashshopping.

Ps. What the heck is wrong with ppl who make nicks that resemble somebody well known figure? I doubt it`s too far off to say that Aroski got nothing to do with Zulusive

Edit: About numbers, my "spies" told me Nemesis had 77 ppl online during TW, nobody on Zulusive mentioned not getting inside instance, that I noticed. Numbers were roughly equal, I feel bad ppl need to come up with excuses.
  • kaiola
    kaiola Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    aroski wrote: »

And that is exactly their goal
    edited January 2011
    i **** the game and allowed all our 180 members that we had online into our TW wnb b:quiet
    edited January 2011
    kaiola wrote: »
    And that is exactly their goal

lmao u guys think we want more people or that we wanna roll nemesis?

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY LANDS WE HAVE, OUR GOAL IS FUN TWS (and that last TW was soooo much fun)