Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i dindt forget nyone -.- this forum just..b:angry
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    anyway
    conclusion:
    nemsis got moret than 3 times the amount of cash shoppers than the 2nd strongest faction on the server, if cs = r9 and they even got less members!
    so new question, should zulu start having 5min crystal walk? it appears that thats what most cash shoppers on this server are interested in and lets face it. a faction without csers cant compede against a heavy cash shopping faction. does zulu have to swallow their pride and take all the easy lands just to vomit it out of the dephts of their ****** (im missing words lol..) to have the fun tws against nemesis they so intensely seek? is it really necessary to become what they seek to destroy?
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Money dosent buy skill O_o So.. you don't know if you can beat us or not till you try. Hopefully this week Nemesis attacks Zulusive or Zulusive attacks Nemesis ^

PS: I think both Factions have about the same Rank 8... Except Nemesis has a few more Rank 9's but it's not like they are immune to all damage lol.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Money dosent buy skill O_o So.. you don't know if you can beat us or not till you try. Hopefully this week Nemesis attacks Zulusive or Zulusive attacks Nemesis ^

PS: I think both Factions have about the same Rank 8... Except Nemesis has a few more Rank 9's but it's not like they are immune to all damage lol.

We will have TW this weekend, as long as certain faction doesnt want to intrude and overbid us. Oh, I`m not actually talking about nemesis this time, look at map and you`ll see what I mean =).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    QQ I can't I'm at school.. What faction O_o?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    QQ I can't I'm at school.. What faction O_o?

The one with 2 lands next to certain city, which was reason why we didn`t bid on nemesis last week =/.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    D: well idk... ill see when I get home I have a bad Memory xD

Hopefully no one outbids you guys... If they do that's BS because since I started playing again there has been no fun Territory Wars they all end like in 5 minutes and stuff :/ And hopefully TW is not on Sunday ( If it is FML.. I have school so I can't stay up late D:<)
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You forgot there's another R9 cleric on the server who'd the BloodyDay director, Auerlius. I dont even know where this guy came from but he has full R9 armor b:shocked

Anyways lets not have a repeat of "most expected TW that never happened" b:surrender
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Yeah he has really nice Scary gear. But I was talking about the R9 or Nemesis and Zlusive. And I'm sure there is allot more R9 in other factions aswell maybe like 30+ in the server D:
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Everybody here is clamoring for more PvP, but it won't happen. There are too many people in their little "cliques" on this server. I have to agree with Tamias, this place feels like High School Musical more than a traditional MMO.

I've been playing PvP on Lost City for a few months. Arch is a weird server, it seems like the number of players who are under 20 (and yes, this includes the 30+ group who act like teenagers) is a lot higher than on other servers. On Lost City, virtually my entire faction is in their 20s or older. Once you've lived enough life, the stupid idiocy that people call "drama" stops being such a big deal (what I mean is, people don't create drama over the little things anymore).

Want an example of what I mean? Now that I play on LC more, I've gone permanent white-name on Arch, even on my lowbie alts. When my lowbie alt gets PK'ed on Arch, I get whispered things like "NOOB" or "WOOT" or "You really suck, ijs". Yes, it's really tough to kill a level 60 character with your 100+ main. b:chuckle

On LC, I actually try against 100+ with my 8x. Yes, I lose, but people are happy to have the chance to fight. When I get killed, I get whispered with tips on survival in that situation, or whispered things like, "wow - I am impressed you lived that long :P". There are obviously exceptions, but they are exceptions rather than the rule. I've actually won against a couple of 10x sins and a 10x barb. It feels good to know you've figured something out when you can win a fight in those conditions.

I now view Arch as PWI Middle School, where some high schoolers who were held back also attend. There are a few people here I really admire, and a whole lot of people I just don't understand. My experience says Lost City is more like PWI College or PWI Internship. TW there sucks (Essence is incredibly OP) but over there, you don't need TW to get some great PvP in.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, which faction is the best faction?

The one that allows you to enjoy your time in-game without creating an endless stream of drama. The one who will actually help you learn and level. The one with people who share your view on the game (not everyone wants TW, not everyone wants High School part 2). You see, there is no "best faction" in general. There are lots of "best factions" for different types of players.

Personally, I liked being in Narla when it was Narla. It was a fun, active TW faction that did not tolerate drama. It turned into a bunch of silly people who live to create drama and fabricate enemies where none exist. Honestly, the current state of the server and peoples' attitudes make me not want to play here even if the TW is better. When people who I used to fight alongside now kick me out of squad because of the faction I'm in, I have to roll my eyes and switch servers. b:sad
  • Aleven - Archosaur
    Aleven - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Everybody here is clamoring for more PvP, but it won't happen. There are too many people in their little "cliques" on this server. I have to agree with Tamias, this place feels like High School Musical more than a traditional MMO.

I've been playing PvP on Lost City for a few months. Arch is a weird server, it seems like the number of players who are under 20 (and yes, this includes the 30+ group who act like teenagers) is a lot higher than on other servers. On Lost City, virtually my entire faction is in their 20s or older. Once you've lived enough life, the stupid idiocy that people call "drama" stops being such a big deal (what I mean is, people don't create drama over the little things anymore).

Want an example of what I mean? Now that I play on LC more, I've gone permanent white-name on Arch, even on my lowbie alts. When my lowbie alt gets PK'ed on Arch, I get whispered things like "NOOB" or "WOOT" or "You really suck, ijs". Yes, it's really tough to kill a level 60 character with your 100+ main. b:chuckle

On LC, I actually try against 100+ with my 8x. Yes, I lose, but people are happy to have the chance to fight. When I get killed, I get whispered with tips on survival in that situation, or whispered things like, "wow - I am impressed you lived that long :P". There are obviously exceptions, but they are exceptions rather than the rule. I've actually won against a couple of 10x sins and a 10x barb. It feels good to know you've figured something out when you can win a fight in those conditions.

I now view Arch as PWI Middle School, where some high schoolers who were held back also attend. There are a few people here I really admire, and a whole lot of people I just don't understand. My experience says Lost City is more like PWI College or PWI Internship. TW there sucks (Essence is incredibly OP) but over there, you don't need TW to get some great PvP in.

Anyhow, to get back on topic, which faction is the best faction?

The one that allows you to enjoy your time in-game without creating an endless stream of drama. The one who will actually help you learn and level. The one with people who share your view on the game (not everyone wants TW, not everyone wants High School part 2). You see, there is no "best faction" in general. There are lots of "best factions" for different types of players.

Personally, I liked being in Narla when it was Narla. It was a fun, active TW faction that did not tolerate drama. It turned into a bunch of silly people who live to create drama and fabricate enemies where none exist. Honestly, the current state of the server and peoples' attitudes make me not want to play here even if the TW is better. When people who I used to fight alongside now kick me out of squad because of the faction I'm in, I have to roll my eyes and switch servers. b:sad

+1

/10char
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When people who I used to fight alongside now kick me out of squad because of the faction I'm in, I have to roll my eyes and switch servers. b:sad

haha this is truly amazing, I hear a new variation of this story every day from all the ex narla or ex nemesis that ended up finding a different path for themselves that wasn't hurting anyone else...sadly, though, this game = some peoples self-esteem so anything you do that isn't directly benefiting their self-serving asses is just 1 more reason for them to guilt trip you over it
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    haha this is truly amazing, I hear a new variation of this story every day from all the ex narla or ex nemesis that ended up finding a different path for themselves that wasn't hurting anyone else...sadly, though, this game = some peoples self-esteem so anything you do that isn't directly benefiting their self-serving asses is just 1 more reason for them to guilt trip you over it

i refuse to squad with zulusive members too, so i dont blame nemesis (ex narla) people for not squading with us either..... >.>
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i refuse to squad with zulusive members too, so i dont blame nemesis (ex narla) people for not squading with us either..... >.>

get over the whole ex-narla & narla bit already.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    get over the whole ex-narla bit already.

Ok Let me rephrase that, ex narla leader ( and some Officers). Better?
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Being a Nemesis officer I have never once, ever, refused to squad with any player on the server nor have I heard of any of my officers or leader doing so. Over the last weeks I and my leader and a couple of my officers have run TONS of FC's with Zulusive members (oh, and many of them are ex-Narla, ijs) and they have all been excellent, fun players. Stop generalizing just to cause more anamosity and drama. I agree with Rob, get over the ex-Narla/Nemesis ****.

And +1 to Valrain. This is exactly what your talking about yes?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    narla narla narla nemesis nemesis nemesis

what the fak, the both of you need to get some thicker skin or cut the sentimental attachment to the name if it bothers you that much. chat on a forum isnt drama, its only what you make of it. felt generalized? ...okay? stop caring so much and it won't ruin your day then.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Being a Nemesis officer I have never once, ever, refused to squad with any player on the server nor have I heard of any of my officers or leader doing so. Over the last weeks I and my leader and a couple of my officers have run TONS of FC's with Zulusive members (oh, and many of them are ex-Narla, ijs) and they have all been excellent, fun players. Stop generalizing just to cause more anamosity and drama. I agree with Rob, get over the ex-Narla/Nemesis ****.

And +1 to Valrain. This is exactly what your talking about yes?

Sort of... But I have to say that it's difficult to not care about Narla. Nahktuul and his officers were quite honestly some of the best people I've ever met in a game. Everybody in the faction, originally, turned playing this game into something very special. I feel like I still have a lot of friends from those days and I am thankful many of them still put up with my occasional QQing... b:surrender The name "Narla" is not what I cared about; it was (and still is) the people.

As a side note, in hindsight disbanding probably was the best thing to do - TW on this server is much more varied, and it seems like there are more people here now. I don't see a lot of drama related to that topic anymore.

For me, the biggest source of drama comes from the various cliques that formed as more people reached end-game. I have to agree with BLOODMYSTIC on this one, reaching end-game changes people. You're either "in", or you're shunned. There is no middle-ground, just like the cliques I remember from High School (god, it was like Territory War back then but without a name... memories. b:chuckle).

The drama comes from the weird tension that exists between these various cliques. It's like there is an atomic bomb of emotion in everybody just waiting to explode. I don't see that nearly as much on Lost City. I thought maybe it was just me, which is why I switched servers in the first place...
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    narla narla narla nemesis nemesis nemesis

what the fak, the both of you need to get some thicker skin or cut the sentimental attachment to the name if it bothers you that much. chat on a forum isnt drama, its only what you make of it. felt generalized? ...okay? stop caring so much and it won't ruin your day then.

reread my post.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    The sad thing is that i hear allot of adults complain about how it's the teenagers. And more than half the Drama is caused by grown people...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

No, I refused to squad with you, not the other way around!

But yeah, those cliques, I saw em on narla when I left. I was part of one myself I guess, one of those Impulse ppl who came in together, well I had some internet issues etc. why I came bit late =/. Still I dont think I ever wouldn`t help somebody cause he was not part of that little group we had, on other hand I did saw ppl getting flat ignored when they werent part of one. I think I have talked about this before, Narla wasnt some big family when I left, more of little cliques taking care of themselves, rest being "abandoned" in the middle.

But dunno really why, maybe I`ve gotten biased experience, but there are so many stories, back in the narla days when Impulse members were kicked out squads due being Impulse, not really the other way around. I got my own experience of when I left Narla, people didn`t take it too well, I never got same sort of reactions from impulse members, heck when I joined narla I had long chats with my fl who still were in impulse, no hard feelings. I think tasti actually added me to fl after I left Impulse to join Narla, I remember somebody did, if my memory serves right it was tasti. I left both factions the same way, saying reasons why I play this game arent here anymore, no hard feelings.

Funny thing is, I left narla way better than I did leave impulse, at least I believe so, though not something I really opened up. I actually took my leave before narla got 1k cause I wanted to avoid the drama it might create would I wait to create apos for personal use, yet I got spy bs coming to my way when I took direct actions to not have any of that sort of drama as honestly it was never the case. I never played for faction, I played to have fun time with friends and spying doesnt really suit me, I wont risk possible friendships for stupid colors on map. Faction is just pixels over your pixelself, friendships should mean more than that.

But I myself squad with Nemesis, buff your members most of the times when asked, unless I`m asked not to due some situational reasons. I really cant care less what faction ppl are in, it`s a game that is supposed to be fun entertaiment, not some politics on pixel world. What I`m trying to say? Same problems have existed before, it has been brought up before, yet it seems like ppl cant get over it and we will be in this vicious cicle till ppl take this game as what it is, entertaiment. This game is entertaiment, hobby, yet there is ppl behind every single toon and some sort of standards should be uphold if they are not, I will keep pointing em out, call it QQ if you want. Damn, I`m getting too tired, starting to ramble so I`ll just cut here.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not squading with someone for the faction they are in it's just stupid.
    I do runs with Zulusive ppl on regular basis. You can ask Pulse about it.

You ppl spand too much time worrying about Nemesis. Just go play your game and stop obssesing over every little thing we do b:sweat
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hay guyz, what's goin' on here? I solo so I don't have to kick or be kicked out of squads. Easiest solution to go with my blue name for life b:avoid

Also, high school was stupid.

...i need more cookies D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Banana warned me once tat from nxt time he wont squad with me cause i was zulu b:cry..

But Still we were in same squad for lotsa times b:chuckle
  • keeperotimnspace
    keeperotimnspace Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Is it irony of fate ? sabotage ? or just simply fear to lose ? third week in a row no attack on nemesis from Zulu ? what happened last week ? what happened this week ? How many more excuses do you come up with ? long boring post forum trolling ? Nabbing people out from here and there ? how much many more ? You potray Mango as an *** to go against darkside but he had a reason for it, what ? Guess personal vendetta against BDoomed maybe ? What is it you hold against ? i mean you first attack in the worst ever position cause of your personal issue with Zhadi, you get screwed, you remember you need to attack nemesis, you form zulusive, nab members from every other strong faction and then just sit back and hatch eggs on them ? Where are the TW you had promised those people ? Seriously when you have gone ahead to take em with you why don't you give them their worth ? Seriously your a bigger joker than mango ijs. b:laugh
  • Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur
    Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Is it irony of fate ? sabotage ? or just simply fear to lose ? third week in a row no attack on nemesis from Zulu ? what happened last week ? what happened this week ? How many more excuses do you come up with ? long boring post forum trolling ? Nabbing people out from here and there ? how much many more ? You potray Mango as an *** to go against darkside but he had a reason for it, what ? Guess personal vendetta against BDoomed maybe ? What is it you hold against ? i mean you first attack in the worst ever position cause of your personal issue with Zhadi, you get screwed, you remember you need to attack nemesis, you form zulusive, nab members from every other strong faction and then just sit back and hatch eggs on them ? Where are the TW you had promised those people ? Seriously when you have gone ahead to take em with you why don't you give them their worth ? Seriously your a bigger joker than mango ijs. b:laugh

Btw moron, get your facts straight. Zulusive has been bidding in Nemesis in those three weeks. If you want to blame someone, blame Mango for having those fake-bids against us. Quit spouting nonsense when you base your information from a small portion of the facts. Us afraid to lose? Where did that come from? Since when have we stated that we were afraid of losing to Nemesis? Zulusive was made for fun TWs, win or lose. We'll still be here if you wipe us out from the map. So what if we lose against Nemesis. There's always next week and the week after (of course it's more of a problem trying to get a decent bid on them since they resort to "fake-bids").

Oh and btw there is a TW against Nemesis. They actually attacked us. So technically we're still here and we will show up for that TW. b:bye
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    (of course it's more of a problem trying to get a decent bid on them since they resort to "fake-bids").

Let me guess.. The leader of Bloodyday is Mango's Alt... no no ... maybe we had a meeting and paid Bloodyday to bid on us so you couldn't.... o wait, maybe, just maybe, you are not teh only ones who want a TW and other ppl can bid too... but no.. can't be that... can't blame Mango for anything with that.
  • Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur
    Sneaky_Pants - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Let me guess.. The leader of Bloodyday is Mango's Alt... no no ... maybe we had a meeting and paid Bloodyday to bid on us so you couldn't.... o wait, maybe, just maybe, you are not teh only ones who want a TW and other ppl can bid too... but no.. can't be that... can't blame Mango for anything with that.

Who knows, who knows. But, can BloodyDay honestly expect to win a TW against you? Will they even show up? Of course those questions are up for debate.

Again I really don't care about this weeks fake-bid since we still get to TW against Nemesis. I'm just pointing out how this unknown person's statement is ridiculously flawed. Of course, you Aries, prefer to respond to posts about Mango and see him as this "figure" you put on a pedalstool. Apparently he is this so-called innocent person that has done NOTHING wrong in all his PWI career. Of course, you only like to see facts in a biased manner and deny and deny and deny any truth in anything that obviously is pointed out towards Nemesis.

Oh well, cya on Saturday. Cause apparently we're so dam afraid to lose. b:laughb:bye
  • keeperotimnspace
    keeperotimnspace Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sneaky get UR facts STRAIGHT first, if 3 weeks u been bidding on nemesis then HOW on earth did YOU get Great Lake ? GM's Gifted it to u ? huh ? seriously who lets these kinda noobs come troll. Also if u bid 100k on nemesis and cry about being overbid then am sorry you should learn better b:angry
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sort of... But I have to say that it's difficult to not care about Narla. Nahktuul and his officers were quite honestly some of the best people I've ever met in a game. Everybody in the faction, originally, turned playing this game into something very special. I feel like I still have a lot of friends from those days and I am thankful many of them still put up with my occasional QQing... b:surrender The name "Narla" is not what I cared about; it was (and still is) the people.

As a side note, in hindsight disbanding probably was the best thing to do - TW on this server is much more varied, and it seems like there are more people here now. I don't see a lot of drama related to that topic anymore.

For me, the biggest source of drama comes from the various cliques that formed as more people reached end-game. I have to agree with BLOODMYSTIC on this one, reaching end-game changes people. You're either "in", or you're shunned. There is no middle-ground, just like the cliques I remember from High School (god, it was like Territory War back then but without a name... memories. b:chuckle).

The drama comes from the weird tension that exists between these various cliques. It's like there is an atomic bomb of emotion in everybody just waiting to explode. I don't see that nearly as much on Lost City. I thought maybe it was just me, which is why I switched servers in the first place...

I agree with you. Narla was made of ppl and those ppl are still on this server only in different factions (not only nemesis @.@)... and it makes me sad to see some of them changeing so much, but tell you the truth there still are great ppl on this server (not only ex-narlians) i was surprised to se how much help i've got, even that now i'm a lowbie b:chuckle and part of Darkside b:surrender.
    (of course it's more of a problem trying to get a decent bid on them since they resort to "fake-bids").

pls get over the fake biding thing .... if last time the "fake-bid" was a posible thing becouse the faction that overbid zulusive was a small faction (made of 3 ppl if i remeber); this time, first we are talking about of a better one (i've seen pretty good players in BloddyDay) - and if they lose so what? sometimes ppl do things like this for fun- and second nemesis bidded on you ... so where is the problem? u have the TW that you really want Sneaky ... why bring this over again?

Edit: why can't we have something like this : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=785402 on our forum? ... without beeing called "emo" -.-" ... and instead there are so many thrads where ppl talk only about "politics"...