is 5ap being removed?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    my main beef right now is even if 5 aps didnt exist and it was caped at 3.3, ppl would still just be QQing over venos.
    With current gear being considered average, not so much. And so what? Like I said before, focus on these problems, nothing is ever "perfect". Will you ever let the veno QQ to thread addressing that kinda problem?
    i dont know about you, but if it was nerfed pve would become a pain in the ***. unless you people want to go back to the slow *** time it took to farm instances. even pre packs wizzards still werent all that valued in squads seeing as archers were chosen before them. wizards were usually the last pick in a squad.
    Oh yes because if everything is a pain they might tone it down a bit.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok so lets say 5 aps didnt exist before packs and 4aps did. what is your point? the past is the past and the present is the present. whatever happened in the past is GONE and is never coming back. the only thing that matters is RIGHT NOW. the past does not matter for **** anymore. in the past gold was 100k per 1 gold. now its like 500k. those days are gone and are never coming back.

stop living in nostalgia. there is a song that relates to this, its called pastime paradise by stevie wonder. you should go check it out.
    The point is, you are a liar. As many things what you've written about this game was just lies. Nothing else. As I said before it just prove, that you don't know about this game anything. So pls stop posting lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -.05 rank 4 chest
    -.05 cape (trophy mode is farmable)
    -.1 arms
    -.05 from HA
    -.05 from LA
    -.1 from claws

look its 5 aps pre packs (ya bm's could only hit 4)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -.05 rank 4 chest
    -.1 arms
    -.05 from HA
    -.05 from LA
    -.1 from claws

Trophy mode cape didn't exist before packs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    -.05 rank 4 chest
    -.1 arms
    -.05 from HA
    -.05 from LA
    -.1 from claws

... Trophy Mode cape? Came after packs.
    ... -0.1 claw as in Deicide? After packs again. It'd have to be TT100 fists, no way round that.

Also, that person talked about 5 aps fist bms. Now show me a bm rank 4 armor, as I don't think those come with -0.05 interval.

And you do realize how extremely hard it would be to get the highest possible APS at the time? TT100 with no packs nor high aps squads to mass farm 3-3 for the mat? TT99 with no high aps squads to farm TT3-3 and 3-2 for the mats?

And again, even then you could've only hit 3.33 aps on a BM. 5 APS would've been possible with a rank 8 clawarcher. But again, rank 8 without reputation from tokens? Yeah, that's gonna take a while.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • BattleScars - Harshlands
    BattleScars - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol why they would reduce their money income?