Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    deadcorey wrote: »
    Sorry for your time being wasted on such post but i would like to know when the new expansion pack is comin' out???

I'm really exited 'bout that so can anyone tell me ???

/facedesk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Ruxal - Harshlands
    Ruxal - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Random insert: Tokens @ 16k need pack sale now plssssss!!!!

ok back to thread.
  • Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear
    Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    could some one answer some thing for me please :) um WHEN IS IT COMING OUT i knw febuary 2012 what day in febuary cuz its almost the first im crazy excited to see if it comes out the first of feb :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm posting this here so somebody can see my sig ^_^

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    could some one answer some thing for me please :) um WHEN IS IT COMING OUT i knw febuary 2012 what day in febuary cuz its almost the first im crazy excited to see if it comes out the first of feb :D

Oh, can you pretty please video tape yourself waking up early Tuesday morning and logging on your computer to see if it's true? I want to see your face shift from excitement to severe disappointment. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh, can you pretty please video tape yourself waking up early Tuesday morning and logging on your computer to see if it's true? I want to see your face shift from excitement to severe disappointment. b:cute

That's not nice..
    But that would be hilarious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011

LOLOLOLb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm posting this here so somebody can see my sig ^_^

Azzazin

Why do most people feel they must add some kind of poetry to their sig??? Anyway, the Mystic class appears to be the class with the most fun attached to it, so I guess that is what I shall be makingb:shutup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its coming out the end of feb yes i know it sucks
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I has a funny one liner in my sig :P
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Uh... Try February 2011. And it will most likely be after maintenance, which makes the 2nd, 9th, 16th, or 23rd the most likely dates, assuming it isn't pushed back to March for some reason. Most people are betting on the two later dates though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Most people won't have much hope on PWE unless they fix 5.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I has a funny one liner in my sig :P

I love your sig text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    god dammit... did you not read ANY of the 3-5 posts i just made awnsering that question several times over? along with the others saying the exact same thing as me? we weren't just blowin smoke out our asses ya know >.<
    deadcorey wrote: »
    Sorry for your time being wasted on such post but i would like to know when the new expansion pack is comin' out???

I'm really exited 'bout that so can anyone tell me ???
    /facedesk

*pounds head off wall*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love your sig text.

lol i like his too.

and i wonder if the people who ask "when the expansion comes" even come back to check the thread .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They probably refresh 10 times in 5 minutes, then never read the forum again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • light10ning
    light10ning Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Do you guys know when will the new classes be available on PWI?
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *pounds head off wall*

*continues smashing head off wall*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *continues smashing head off wall*

Do you need a pillow?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011

30th February at 2500 hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Do you know if there will be a new server???

i keed i keed b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Do you know if there will be a new server???

i keed i keed b:surrender

tuh-rolledddddd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    there's no such thing as feb. 30th. why they give false date?b:surrender
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    there's no such thing as feb. 30th. why they give false date?b:surrender

Joke? Are you dumb?b:chuckle

He was being stupid...the time doesn't work either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Uh... Try February 2011. And it will most likely be after maintenance, which makes the 2nd, 9th, 16th, or 23rd the most likely dates, assuming it isn't pushed back to March for some reason. Most people are betting on the two later dates though.

i saw on the main site it said one month from jan 26th so that means feb 23rd right?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im thinking the 23rd, but they may bump it to the 16th to attempt being nice instead of making a *fake* feb date when they may as well of said the start of march.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Joke? Are you dumb?b:chuckle

He was being stupid...the time doesn't work either.
    no sir im not dumb nor am i slow. dunno why u had to call meh out. cuz i saw this same date on a different thread*dunno which one tho*. but ye, ty for showing ur true self troll.b:thanks
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    no sir im not dumb nor am i slow. dunno why u had to call meh out. cuz i saw this same date on a different thread*dunno which one tho*. but ye, ty for showing ur true self troll.b:thanks

I found it funny that you thought the date didn't work but the time did. Thanks for the laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Luvlylinda - Sanctuary
    Luvlylinda - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    PWI: Genesis doesn't even have an official launch date yet, and you're wanting information about something like that? I would guess that it will be told to us here when the PWE team is ready, around when they finally announce a release date.

However, there has been speculation about what is required to make a guild base, so you are likely to have some kind of idea of what to expect.

Finally, PWE won't tell things related to factions to faction leaders before everybody else...it will be released as a news post to the community as a whole.

i would think if they want all factions to participate in something the leaders should b first to know. dont u think it would b a lot easier to get whole factions to do thing if at least the leader knows what to do when to do it? anyway some of these forums post a list of mats that i've started gathering that other players listed not pwi so just hoping they stick with that format and really REALLY hope they decide not to do the 40 v 40 collecting the mats is hard enough with 500 warsong emblems ,2000 subs, 20 10 mil big notes, 300 mysterious chips without having to have a war for the privlidge of using it all b4 u can build ur base b:surrender
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I found it funny that you thought the date didn't work but the time did. Thanks for the laugh.

That was cruel....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
This discussion has been closed.